PDA

View Full Version : The Werewolf Game Reunion [Game] (Mod Approved)

Plantae
4th June 2008, 05:44 PM
I apologize that this started late. Let's get this show on the road! The rules are here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=364903#post364903) and the general rules are below. Good luck to everyone!

General Rules
1. Do not excessively spam in the game topic, some off topic discussion is prohibited but no flaming or offensive material is permitted. Any player that posts such material will receive dooms from the host appropriate to the damage caused.
2. Dead people should keep their comments in this thread at a minimum.
3. Players are encouraged to make accusations in the thread and tell their suspicions. There is much strategy involved in this game if you do it correctly.
4. No player should post the contents of a private message in game or they will die instantly. This means any and all private messages, not just ones from the host.
5. All votes should be posted in bold, so refrain from posting any other text as such.
6. Players are not allowed to edit their posts.

The penalty for disobeying the above rules is situational, and may range from dooms, to in-game death, and even to game suspension or banning if the situation is severe enough. I ask that you observe them carefully and inform me of any questions before it becomes an issue.

Cast
firepokemon
Green Lanturn
Heald
Magmar

Dead
Weasel Overlord - Mason
Drusilla - Villager
EngiMatikul - Guardian Angel
darktyranitar - Villager
Vulpix.ck87 - Villager
Crazy Elf Boy - Seer
Houndoom_Lover - Mason
mr_pikachu - Villager

Roles
Werewolf x4

The current date and time is: Werewolves Win!

mr_pikachu
4th June 2008, 06:06 PM
Neutral.

Vote nobody for president 2008.

Plantae
4th June 2008, 07:08 PM
I've added a poll to the thread about what game variant we should play next. I know you aren't going to be doing anything except voting neutral this round, so why don't you check it out.

Magmar
4th June 2008, 07:36 PM
Hey, this is exciting! (A reason to log into TPM again!) Dammit no Zcade to kill off the bat...

Neutral!

Heald
4th June 2008, 08:32 PM
Neutral

Crazy Elf Boy
4th June 2008, 09:08 PM
Once again very uneventful first round

Neutral

firepokemon
4th June 2008, 09:59 PM
Neutral

One day. (I though I should add something ^^)

EngiMatikul
5th June 2008, 12:33 AM
Neutral

Green Lanturn
5th June 2008, 02:00 AM
lol, I remember Zcade0...poor guy. He did always drive us to getting rid of him though, no matter what.

neutral.

~GL

Weasel Overlord
5th June 2008, 06:09 AM
Neeeuteral. It's good to be back! XD

Plantae
5th June 2008, 06:24 PM
That ends Day One.

Dead

And Night One begins.

Plantae
6th June 2008, 07:11 PM
The werewolves take their kill.

Dead
Weasel Overlord - Mason

A dreary Day Two begins.

Weasel Overlord
7th June 2008, 05:26 AM
*fumes in Mason heaven* DAMN YOU, WOLVES!!

Green Lanturn
7th June 2008, 10:16 AM
You know, I honestly hate being the first to vote....i tried waiting it out until now from last night. As history shows the first vote always ends up the scapegoat.....but seeing as im on my way to work, and there is no signal there, and i wont be back by the time voting ends, i may as well toss in a random vote.

Ok....by the results of a randomizer, i make a vote to get rid of Drusilla....sorry E.

Take it away!

~GL

Heald
7th June 2008, 01:23 PM
Will I go with the crowd or try some of my own speculation? Crowd would be easy, but I'm feeling a bit risky.

Crazy Elf Boy

Houndoom_Lover
7th June 2008, 02:13 PM
-.- Sorry 'bout that. I was to busy partying hard. Um, let's see- Well, why not *opens up Word, looking thoughtful* I claim Heald ! He looks like he knows something!!

Drusilla
7th June 2008, 02:24 PM
Moi? Hmmm...

Glad I caught this in time. I was out all day yesterday and didn't get home until after five this morning...

And while Heald always looks like he knows something... I'm gonna go with him. Yay.

Heald
7th June 2008, 03:33 PM
Heh, at the risk of being killed, I think I'll change my vote to Drusilla, not only will this level out the scores but the fact that these two have voted for me for really no reason (since I'm just stabbing in the dark) in succession (in the space of 10 minutes...something is definitely going on there) makes me think they're collaborators, and since one Mason is already dead, I'm going with the Werewolf guess.

firepokemon
7th June 2008, 05:22 PM
Oh dear, four votes have been cast. Two for Drusilla and two for Heald. Heald is a bastard that is assured, Drusilla is lovely. Do I Flip Coins or just decide on the two?

Heads for Drusilla, Tails for Heald (Heald look cute with a tail don't you think?)

The Coin is flipped and my dear its landed on Head, poor Drusilla.

Thus I form my vote and Drusilla it is.

Plantae
7th June 2008, 09:41 PM
The various probability mechanisms have chosen...

Dead
Drusilla - Villager

Ouch. And then there's Night Two.

Magmar
8th June 2008, 12:37 AM
Ohh fuck, that would be a doom for me, eh.

Vulpix.ck87
8th June 2008, 10:55 AM
Bah, me too. Come back Weasey, turn away from the light..! ;_;

Houndoom_Lover
8th June 2008, 04:05 PM
Nice guys! Now who will farm the corn?

Plantae
8th June 2008, 04:27 PM
Do note that there are only 5 remaining hours to Night 2. I rewrote the Axis Mundi rules as a new variant, "Dawn and Dusk." If anyone's interested, you can have a look-see here (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/dawnanddusk.htm). I am looking for opinions on game balance.

Magmar
9th June 2008, 11:28 AM
*Poke* did I live XD

Plantae
9th June 2008, 04:26 PM
All that talk about so little time remaining and then the power goes out. Thunderstorms...

Dead
EngiMatikul - Guardian Angel

Things are looking grim on Day Three.

Magmar
9th June 2008, 07:31 PM
Oh geez, I HATE casting the first stone because it puts my neck on the line >_<; It's hard to tell who's collaborating with who @_@ makes me wonder if either Crazy Elf Boy's a wolf or if something's fishy coming from Heald... but H_L was with Drusilla and Drusilla turned out to be a villager too... so I'm not voting for H_L... and some people are being awfully quiet which is fishy, like Crazy Elf Boy once again...

Bah! Darktyranitar! Yeesh! *Crosses fingers* I'll wait for the subsequent votes and that could change.

Crazy Elf Boy
10th June 2008, 07:15 AM
I vote for Magmar, throwing around reckless accusations its unethical.

Vulpix.ck87
10th June 2008, 08:35 AM
Dark Tyrantitar has not made a peep. No loss, either way.

Magmar
10th June 2008, 10:03 AM
throwing around reckless accusations its unethical.

when you have little else to go on, and you'll die if you DON'T vote, you gotta do something. so i threw down a vote for someone who's being quiet, in hope that person is one of the FOUR werewolves given that we don't have much time left to catch one. you can retaliate and vote me because I did that, but i made it VERY clear in my original post that I voted for someone quieter in order because "casting the first stone always puts my neck on the line."

Heald
10th June 2008, 10:45 AM
Crazy Elf Boy, for being a dick.

Houndoom_Lover
10th June 2008, 05:12 PM
I'm scared! I don't know what to do! Fear!

I vote Vulpix.ck87

Plantae
10th June 2008, 07:40 PM
So ends Day Three.

Dead
darktyranitar - Villager

Too bad. We had some very active werewolves this round and some rather sluggish villagers. I don't think there's any point waiting much longer. A kill tonight is guaranteed, and with the Guardian Angel gone, that's a game lock.

Outnumbered
Vulpix.ck87 - Villager
Crazy Elf Boy - Seer
Houndoom_Lover - Mason
mr_pikachu - Villager

Which means our untouched werewolves, Magmar, Green Lanturn, Heald, and firepokemon, win!

Next game is probably going to start Friday at 6 PM CST and will likely be run under the Axis Mundi rules. Does anyone have an objection to the newly edited version?

Heald
10th June 2008, 07:41 PM
Woot. Another perfect game for me.

firepokemon
10th June 2008, 07:47 PM
I win, I win, I win win win.

My vote for Drusilla was of course deliberate. I feel sorry for the villagers, they didn't last long unfortunately. That was fun though. I look forward to playing in any future game.

Magmar
11th June 2008, 09:31 AM
......teehee :)

Heald
11th June 2008, 10:04 AM
Incidentally, I still have the Infestation rules kicking about somewhere so whoever those two people are who voted for it, then, well, yay, two people voted for it.

Green Lanturn
11th June 2008, 10:29 AM
Sweet.....that was a good string of nighttime kills too though,lol.

AH well, good game overall.

~GL

mr_pikachu
11th June 2008, 02:41 PM
Grah, how do these things always manage to coincide with trips across the country? >_<

Anyway. I should be back tomorrow, so I'll be looking forward to another game. Don't have time to read the Axis Mundi edits at the moment... I trust your judgment, Plantae.

EngiMatikul
12th June 2008, 01:08 AM
YES I HAVE INTERNETS IN CHINA NOW

Oh wait the game is over.

THAT WAS FUN :V

Houndoom_Lover
13th June 2008, 04:13 PM
Hah! ^o^ I like to think Van Hesling would burst in, kill some werewolfs and save the foxy damsel...being me...Fun game! ^_^