PDA

View Full Version : <Game> Twisted Wishes v.6 (M.A. LV)

Pages : [1] 2

mr_pikachu
5th June 2008, 08:17 PM
Okay, it's time for version #6 of Twisted Wishes!

What happens is, the first person will make a wish...

I wish my soda wasn't warm.

Then the next person tries to twist that wish to warp what the first person receives. Then he/she posts a new wish...

Granted. Now it's boiling!

I wish I was the king of the world.

And the process continues to repeat itself.

Granted, now you have thousands of assassins trying to kill you.

Please abide by the PCG forum rules ( http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12693) as well as the general TPM rules.

Let's get it started!

I wish that my internet connection was faster.

Fett One
5th June 2008, 08:25 PM
Granted. It's so fast that your computer can't keep up with it, causing your computer to over heat and break

I wish Cap Kirk was able to fight the Borg

Knight of Time
6th June 2008, 07:44 AM
Granted, but he would have no help, or weapons in the fight, and would end up being defeated.

I wish there was a word which rhymed with orange.

firepokemon
6th June 2008, 08:01 AM
Granted, new words are created. Sporange, and morange and porange and lorange but well nobody knows what the hell they mean.

I wish for these these four words to have meanings.

Fett One
6th June 2008, 08:11 PM
Granted but the meanings are so complicated that only 1 in 1 billion people understand it

I wish Luke failed to destroy the Death Star at the Battle of Yavin (A New Hope)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
6th June 2008, 10:33 PM
Granted but somehow Darth Vader is your father then.

I wish I was a famous videogame music composer like Koji Kondo or Nobuo Uematsu.

Knight of Time
7th June 2008, 08:30 AM
Granted, but your compositions are so complicated, you never get to finish them before you pass on.

I wish that summer vacation didn't necessarily involve going on a trip somewhere.

Fett One
7th June 2008, 10:26 PM
Granted, you stay home all summer and end up dying of boredom

I wish for a new Zelda game

Mikachu Yukitatsu
8th June 2008, 12:33 AM
Granted. The new Zelda game not only features Link but it also has Cloud, Sephiroth, Tifa, Aeris, Cait Sith, Jenova, Palmer, Heidegger, Squall, Rinoa, Selphie, Seifer, Ultimecia, Cactuar, Bahamut, Tonberry, Tidus, Yuna, Vaan, Adamantoise, Chicobo, Chocobo, Choco/Mog, Fat-Chocobo, Chubby Chocobo and Steiner. Zelda fans are angry because Final Fantasy characters ruin the game and Final Fantasy fans are angry because the game copies Final Fantasy.

I wish Coca-Cola tasted better.

Knight of Time
8th June 2008, 08:04 AM
Granted. The company ends up putting more sugar in it, but by some newbie's major mistake, too much sugar gets in the soft drink, making anyone who drinks it, including you, hyper for all time.

I wish that one of the seven wonders of the world was found here up north.

Fett One
8th June 2008, 08:18 PM
Granted but so many people come to visit it that the air becomes really polluted and the amount of trash increases to the point that there is no where to put it, thus ruining the evironment

I wish for a final fantasy game that has the characters from 7 and 8 teaming up

Mikachu Yukitatsu
8th June 2008, 11:51 PM
Granted. The game begins with Aeris in Balamb Garden. She meets Squall and joins him. Laguna Loire is fighting against Sephiroth, when Cid comes to help. Sephiroth has also killed Quistis's father so she wants to finish him, too. Cloud, Tifa and Barret find themselves in Ultimecia Castle. Selphie is looking for Balamb Garden but Jenova blocks the way. These characters soon meet each other and team up against Sephiroth, Jenova and Ultimecia. The game is very good. It introduces a system where you can both draw magic and use MP. It's longer than any Final Fantasy game, its soundtrack is the best and the world is a wonderful mix of VII and VIII. What's more, it has a 'special price', it's very cheap. The only problem is that Square Enix put such a low price that the game will be immdiately sold out. You can, of course, wait for new copies to come to shop, but the game was so good that you die of waiting for it in one day.

I wish I could draw magic spells from other humans like in FFVIII.

Crazy Elf Boy
10th June 2008, 07:17 AM
Granted, but no one else can use spells so its kinda useless

I wish I was a pirate

Fett One
10th June 2008, 06:52 PM
Granted but the navy sinks your ship

I wish to be able to breath under water

MToolen
10th June 2008, 10:27 PM
Granted but, on your first deep dive, hypothermia kicks in.

I wish people wouldn't treat me different for not liking chocolate.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th June 2008, 10:36 PM
Granted. Before, they knew you didn't like it and didn't force you to eat some, as for now, they just intrude it like to anyone else.

I wish for a wish.

Fett One
11th June 2008, 08:12 PM
Granted but you don't like the wish so you wish that you never made that last wish

I wish to own a cool spy car

MToolen
11th June 2008, 11:12 PM
Granted but the spy it was taken from hunts you down and makes you pay... for gas.

I wish for control over the weather.

firepokemon
12th June 2008, 04:02 AM
Granted, but you annoy everyone as you try to please everyone with what weather they have. And while you have control, there are certain area limitations. So you get hunted down and locked up and told to let the weather do its own good.

I wish I could not be lazy.

Crazy Elf Boy
12th June 2008, 05:09 AM
Granted, but now you have insomnia and run around everywhere pulling out your hair

I wish I didn't have such annoying assignments

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th June 2008, 06:39 AM
Granted, but all your annoying assignments fall on me then. Poor me. And what's more, you lost the ability to feel annoyed and can't feel annoyed with the assignments you have left. This is good, huh? Well I can tell you it isn't because you just take more and more unannoying assingments without knowing where to stop and eventually you die, tired of too much work.

I wish Crazy Elf Boy never left TPM again.

MToolen
12th June 2008, 09:10 AM
Granted, but neither did Real One Bjarni.

I wish I could beat a Final Fantasy.

Fett One
12th June 2008, 09:18 PM
granted but after doing so you ahve nothing else to live for so you committ suicide

I wish fast food wasn't fattening

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th June 2008, 01:14 AM
Granted but I asked my mother to grant it. She said the saying 'you are what you eat' doesn't fit anymore if you don't look like hamburger then.

I wish my current crush went to TPM, liked videogames and studied Japanese. We have nothing in common right now.

firepokemon
20th June 2008, 05:00 AM
Granted, they like all three but they now have a dull personality and for some reason, the head is like getting wrinkles. :P

I wish I had the same love for forums and foruming as I use to.

Fett One
20th June 2008, 09:36 PM
Granted but you end up becoming addicted to forums to the point that you stop eating and eventually starve to death

I wish to captain a ship

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st June 2008, 12:02 AM
Granted. But then you find this strange map of a strange island. The strange island seems to have an old treasure somewhere. Of course you want to search for the island. Exciting, huh? You begin the search with 100 seamen but lost half of your crew in storms. Then you meet this giant sea snake. It eats 37 crew members until you manage to kill it with a bazooka. Your ship is broken but you get it fixed. Eventually you find the island and notice it's full of skeletons and ghosts. They kill your remining 13 men and you are all alone, but find the treasure chest then from a cave. You open the chest but only to find out there's just a piece of paper reading: "LOL you openned the chest you shall have a curse". The curse is that you became a ghost yourself and are doomed to roam the earth with no senses and lead an unhappy afterlife.

I wish for a wireless mouse.

firepokemon
22nd June 2008, 10:35 PM
Granted, you get a wireless mouse and its perfect. Except weirdly it seems to come to life and before you know its moving all over the place. One morning, you wake up and you can't find it only to sit back and watch the news where your mouse appears to be on the motorway causing all sorts of traffic problems. You just wanted a simple wireless mouse unfortunately, you got a crazy mouse instead. Next time consider just buying one. Brought ones don't go loopy unlike their wished ones.

I wish my visa was paid for so I could finally get a Nintendo DS.

Fett One
23rd June 2008, 08:36 PM
Granted but it is paid for by the mob, who want you to do a favor in return for paying your visa.

I wish to be a pokemon trainer

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th June 2008, 02:00 AM
Granted.

It was the 18th of June. Fett One would have his 10th birthday tomorrow. It was nearly bedtime. Fett One was watching TV. The Pokemon document that was on was so boring that he fell asleep. Fett One woke up at 11 o'clock AM and realized he had overslept. This day he should have gone to visit Professor Oak to get his first Pokemon. Fett One hurried to the laboratory. Professor Oak looked uneasy.

"I want a Charmander!" said Fett One.

"Sorry, your friend Mikachu Yukitatsu already took that. I have only one Pokemon left. Magikarp!" explained Professor Oak.

I wish I was Super Mario.

MToolen
27th June 2008, 08:25 AM
Granted. You are stuck in Super Mario Strikers, forced to sit on discount store shelves and never be played.

I wish Pinky and the Brain would finally take over the world.

Fett One
27th June 2008, 08:55 PM
Granted but they only rule the Earth for 1 minute becuase Snowball steals rulership from them

I wish for new episodes of Pinky and the Brain

firepokemon
28th June 2008, 01:23 AM
Granted, but the new episodes are horrible, there are new voice-actors and someone though they would add an extra character, a female one at that and it ruins your enjoyment of the show that you once loved.

I wish this house had a fireplace as it is well freezing.

MToolen
28th June 2008, 09:25 AM
Granted, the entire house is now a brick oven and you are a pizza.

I wish I didn't have to go to work today.

Fett One
28th June 2008, 08:38 PM
Granted. Your boss calls you and tells you, you are fired so now you don't have to go to work tomorrow or ever again for that matter

I wish to get a pilots license

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th July 2008, 12:07 AM
Granted, but you didn't wish for the needed education and training. Thus this is only a simple TPM wish, one which you can't grant with a real pilot license. This means you just get the license but have no idea how to fly an airplane and when you finally fly one your plane crashes.

I wish firepokemon watched the Swedish dub of Sailor Moon, with English subtitles of course.

firepokemon
7th July 2008, 10:35 PM
Granted, but firepokemon becomes convinced that hes Sailor Moon and tries to fly to Finland to visit Mikachu Yukitatsu.

I wish I had a decent OU team for Shoddy (Shoddy is a pokemon battling stimulator and OU means over over used.)

Crazy Elf Boy
8th July 2008, 03:10 AM
Granted, but since its so overused no one wants to battle you so you need to find a new one.

I wish my holidays were longer

Fett One
8th July 2008, 08:31 PM
Granted, they get extended by an extra 15 minutes

I wish Bender was real

firepokemon
8th July 2008, 11:06 PM
Granted, but they sobered him up.

I wish my computer didn't go spazzy today.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th July 2008, 05:50 AM
Granted, but it's already tomorrow.

I wish we met peaceful aliens from outer space one day.

Fett One
10th July 2008, 07:31 PM
Granted but they are technologically inferior to us so we end up making them our slaves

I wish to go to heaven when I die

firepokemon
11th July 2008, 11:22 PM
Granted, but you discover that everyone is so nice and everything is so pleasant that you realise, this is the rest of your afterlife, that is forever. Have fun.

I wish my Credit Card was paid off.

MToolen
11th July 2008, 11:42 PM
Granted, but it was paid off with another credit card.

I wish for free college.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th July 2008, 04:55 AM
Granted. Next year, you enter a college for free. It's not an ordinary college, they have a really good computer programming teacher. I don't know if you're interested in making games, but your interest soon grows anyway and when you gratuate, you decide to become a computer programming teacher yourself. Now what's this story all about? Where's the twist of the wish? Well, you'll soon find out because I tell you you begin teaching computer programming in the same college and realize why the college is free! There's no salary for teachers! You get no money for all your work. Now I don't know why this story was about computer programming, it just came to my mind although you are intersted in teaching music, too but anyway, you get no money for your work.

I wish I was a robot.

Fett One
12th July 2008, 08:04 PM
Granted but you can't stop singing "i'm a little teacup" every time you go near a magnet

I wish to own a starship

MToolen
12th July 2008, 10:31 PM
Granted, but, once again, you have to pay for gas out of pocket.

I wish ska was more popular.

Duo_Washu_III
13th July 2008, 12:37 PM
Granted, but then bands like Reel Big Fish move on to a crappier mainstream sound.

I wish my Xbox hadn't died on me. For the second time!

Fett One
13th July 2008, 04:17 PM
Granted, it gets stolen instead

I wish more people would read comic books

MToolen
16th July 2008, 09:27 AM
Granted, but sales reach such high levels that Marvel and DC become huge and decide to merge.

I wish tennis was more popular.

firepokemon
17th July 2008, 05:45 AM
Granted, but it was Table Tennis that became popular, the wishmaster got confused and thus you got left with that.

I wish for good fortune.

Fett One
17th July 2008, 10:18 PM
Granted but everyone becomes envious of your good fortune, causing them to not like you

I wish the 7 sins (gluttonly, envy, greed, etc) didn't exist

MToolen
17th July 2008, 11:10 PM
Granted; 21 formerly small sins (including lack of hygiene and cutting off people while driving) are bumped up to "deadly" status. The new Grand Theft Auto features these new 21 deadly sins; the game is given terrible reviews for half of the game revolving around not showering.

I wish acne didn't exist.

firepokemon
18th July 2008, 06:23 AM
Granted, acne never existed instead weird body chemicals and certain genes cause peoples skin to go purple or even worse a disgusting green.

I wish I didn't have to read so many books for university.

Fett One
18th July 2008, 07:36 PM
Granted but you now have to take twice as many tests

I wish for some ice-cream

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th July 2008, 10:36 PM
Granted, an ice cream truck hits you.

I wish it was easier to wish than to grant (I used to think it was easier to wish than to grant, but now I sometimes disagree).

MToolen
19th July 2008, 12:13 AM
Granted. Um... this just got really hard all of a sudden...

I wish for a pear.

mr_pikachu
19th July 2008, 12:21 AM
Granted. It magically appears in your carotid artery, which promptly explodes. Your blood stains the fruit crimson as you fall into eternal sleep.

I wish that people didn't die from playing this game.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th July 2008, 02:14 AM
Granted but many TPMers don't count because they are Pokemon, not humans.

I wish Pokemon couldn't die.

Fett One
19th July 2008, 08:45 PM
Granted, the world becomes so over populated with pokemon that it causes all other life to die, including humans

I wish for everyone to love the new Batman movie

firepokemon
20th July 2008, 03:00 AM
Granted, but no one sees the third one.

I wish people would stop heralding the new batman movie.

Duo_Washu_III
21st July 2008, 12:28 AM
Granted. They instead praise Mamma Mia! and take the world by force.. And song!

I wish Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog got more attention.

Fett One
21st July 2008, 07:21 PM
Granted but all it gets is negative attention

I wish for a Star Trek movie that has Capt. Kirk fight the Borg

MToolen
21st July 2008, 11:34 PM
Granted, but he fights it... in song.

I wish this for a very comfy couch.

Duo_Washu_III
22nd July 2008, 05:43 AM
Granted. It's cushions of soft...-ness sucks you into an alternate "Cowboy" dimension.

I wish there really was a birdhouse in your soul.

firepokemon
22nd July 2008, 06:40 PM
Granted, but it becomes confused and died. O_O

I wish I actually understood what Duo_Washu_III was really saying.

Fett One
22nd July 2008, 07:41 PM
Granted but it causes you to fall into a coma from which you can never awaken

I wish to have a clone that will do everything I don't want to do

mr_pikachu
22nd July 2008, 08:25 PM
Granted. You don't want to destroy all creation, so your clone does it for you.

I wish that TPM would be featured on G4.

MToolen
22nd July 2008, 11:28 PM
Granted, but it is wrongly shown on Attack of the Show's "In Your Pants" section, attracting a very unwanted audience to our fair TPM.

I wish Heath Ledger hadn't died.

Fett One
23rd July 2008, 08:35 PM
Granted but he quits acting and goes into hiding so that no one will ever see him again

I wish to have spider powers

Mikachu Yukitatsu
23rd July 2008, 11:19 PM
Granted, but spider powers are new to you, you make all the web tacky because you forgot the threads which aren't tacky, the ones that a normal spider would climb, and so you get stuck in your own web and a normal spider comes and eats you.

I wish firepokemon played Final Fantasy.

firepokemon
24th July 2008, 06:00 AM
Granted, but then he showed up at the next E3 conference and killed the maker of Final Fantasy. Due to this insane act they decided to make no more Final Fantasy games leading to hundreds and then thousands of people protesting and causing havoc everywhere. 50 years later, a newspaper had an article about this event and how making one person play a certain game lead to an inevitable change in gaming forever. A gaming world where the pleasures of gaming had returned to simple 2D games.

I wish I didn't choose literary courses for this semester at university.

MToolen
29th July 2008, 09:50 AM
Granted. They are now required and cost double.

I wish playing sousaphone didn't hurt my shoulder.

Fett One
29th July 2008, 08:22 PM
Granted it hurts your hands instead

I wish to be incorruptible

firepokemon
29th July 2008, 09:12 PM
Granted, but nobody likes you. Incorruptible sure, but you've been turned now into an idiot. There was something nice about your previous corruptibility. But, well you didn't want that.

I wish I was over this cold already. It was flu and then somehow it turned into a cold.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
31st July 2008, 06:58 AM
Granted, but the cold turns back into a normal flu and you will have flu the rest of your life and it will never become cold again. Next winter or when it's winter here at least you come to Finland then. Your flu gets worse and worse but it doesn't turn into a cold. Your flu gets worse and worse but it doesn't turn into a cold. Your flu gets worse and worse but it doesn't turn into a cold. Finally you sneeze your brains out and your life ends in Ylivieska, Finland. In winter.

I wish for a geisha.

Fett One
31st July 2008, 07:21 PM
Granted but she has 10 different STDs

I wish people couldn't get STDs

MToolen
31st July 2008, 09:25 PM
Granted but complete abstinence is the means to that end.

I wish TV ads were less cheesy.

firepokemon
31st July 2008, 11:10 PM
Granted, they just go on and on and on and thus there's no actual programming just ads and informercials.

I wish my streaming videos would load quicker.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st August 2008, 02:05 AM
Granted. Tomorrow, you go to your computer and notice there's a new war-themed streaming video in the internet. It features characters from Pokemon, Naruto, Le Chevalier De'on and Kaleido Star, all your favourite animes. You have some doubts, of course, whether this fanart video is good but they disappear when you hear me praising this video and decide to load it. You see the first pictrure shows Ash Ketchum with some rounds and a machine gun. You see the video is loading super-fast but what's more, Ash loads his gun supernaturally fast and you don't have time to notice he jumps out from your computer and shoots you.

I wish I hadn't stolen and taught myself firepokemon's way to grant wishes with these long grants.

Fett One
1st August 2008, 07:54 PM
Granted, instead of stealing and teaching it to yourself, firepokemon goes ahead and teaches it to you and charges you $550 per lesson

I wish to listen to some music right now

MToolen
1st August 2008, 11:45 PM
Granted. Polka starts blaring very loudly through your entire neighborhood. Your neighbors eventually try taking you to jail but it just will not stop.

I wish for a cool hat.

firepokemon
2nd August 2008, 07:55 AM
Granted, you get a cool hat and everyone compliments you for it. Not only that but others start to buy the hat as well. Unfortunately, there is some strange side effect, while cool looking the hat causes your hair to fall out. Soon you're Mr. Unpopular and eventually there's gonna be people after you.

I wish to not recycle.

Fett One
2nd August 2008, 03:04 PM
Granted, by not recycling you end up causing to much pollution which ends up destroying all life on earth

I wish for a 3 Stoogies movie

MToolen
2nd August 2008, 07:01 PM
Granted but they hire terrible replacements and try to emulate the Joe DeRita years.

I wish for a kitty.

Duo_Washu_III
3rd August 2008, 01:28 PM
Granted. You obtain a stolen lion cub, whose mother isn't that happy with you. Hope you're resistant to disembowelment!

I wish I could play the trumpet.

Fett One
3rd August 2008, 10:13 PM
Granted but you end up playing it non stop, which causes your hands to become disfigured

I wish people didn't get sick

MToolen
3rd August 2008, 11:43 PM
Granted; mortality and fatality rates fall, then spike upward as people overcrowd Earth. Eventually, a combination of the millions of jobs lost by pharmaceutical companies and physicians and gross overpopulation leads to a collapse of the economy as newly elected President Obama insists on unemployment benefits for each doctor out of work and baby born.

I wish acne didn't exist.

mr_pikachu
3rd August 2008, 11:50 PM
Granted. Everyone dies before reaching puberty, and everyone who has already hit puberty is burned alive. Well done.

I wish that people could choose their own height and weight at will.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd August 2008, 11:50 PM
Granted, but I wanted to grant Fett One's wish.

Oh me silly, I grant Toolen's wish. Granted, but I have acne and after it disappears, I become super happy. I finally get a girlfriend but she doesn't like TPM so I'll have to choose between quitting TPM or her leaving me. Tough choice.

EDIT: Hey but mr_pikachu posted. Granted, but all of them choose the wrong heights and weights because even they aren't perfect.

I wish I could finish a fanfic.

Duo_Washu_III
3rd August 2008, 11:55 PM
Granted. They end like Dr. Strangelove, and your characters ride nukes into the sunset.

I wish I could wield gargantuan swords with ease akin to Devil May Cry.

Fett One
4th August 2008, 07:07 PM
Granted but the swords are super glued to your hands making it impossible for you to put them down

I wish Disney would release the entire series of Gargoyles on DVD

firepokemon
5th August 2008, 04:55 AM
Granted, the entire series of Gargoyles is on DVD. Unfortunately, its in French and therefore you probably can't understand it. There is also an English DVD but its missing 10 episodes and the other episodes are scratchy and the audio is crap.

I wish certain writers would have chapters in their books. It makes it far easier to read.

Duo_Washu_III
5th August 2008, 12:48 PM
Granted, although there is a chapter every three pages, and have no tables of contents, so it's just slightly less confusing than before. Maybe if you've got a good writer he'll make quips for the chapter names like "That one where they go to the store" or "Going down the Street", though that'll get old quick.

I wish I had a tiny chest hand like the vortigaunts of Half-Life, so I could nail those solos in Rock Band.

Fett One
5th August 2008, 07:59 PM
Granted but that hand can't be used for anything else

I wish to own the most powerful computer on the planet

firepokemon
5th August 2008, 10:35 PM
Granted, you now have the most powerful computer on Earth. Only problem is it uses some insane operating system that is incompatible with most other computers and for some weird reason its glitchy as hell and has to be restarted constantly. Furthermore, you should check the electricity usage. As I think you'll find that your power bill has gone up immensely.

I wish I had a powerful computer that had a good operating system, that wasn't glitchy nor did it cost much to use.

MToolen
5th August 2008, 10:43 PM
Granted, but it has half a gigabyte (512MB) of RAM.

I wish it weren't so darn hot at band camp.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
5th August 2008, 11:07 PM
Granted. Don't think I'm going to say something like there is cold, I say your internal system greatly changes and you'll feel cold while the others fell hot. And in turn, you feel hot when the others feel cold. So you are stuck in this reverse feeling and never know what to put on when you go outside.

I wish for a free dinner today.

Duo_Washu_III
6th August 2008, 12:48 AM
Granted. It's poisoned!

I wish I were older so that I could legally buy Mature games. Darn if I'm not close, but whatever.

Fett One
6th August 2008, 07:33 PM
Granted you are now 100 years old. You are now old enough to buy any game you want but too old to play them

I wish to be able to fly

Mikachu Yukitatsu
6th August 2008, 10:47 PM
Granted. You got wings. However, some activists think people shouldn't have wings and try to kill you. Fortunately, they aren't so good with shotguns. Anyway, then they use some food as a bait. You are reading my TPM reply right now and you know it's a trap so you don't go there either. But then you don't watch your back too much when you are reading TPM and somebody comes and cuts your wings off.

I wish for a Psyduck.

Duo_Washu_III
7th August 2008, 05:21 AM
Granted, but the instance you get it, it evolves into a Golduck and disobeys your commands and mostly attacks you instead of your enemy.

I wish for... Neil Patrick Harris.

MToolen
7th August 2008, 09:34 AM
Granted, but it turns out he's a gross, stinky man 98% of the time. You must also take him for walks, give him treats, and pick up after him.

I wish for a huge budget for every high school's music program.

Fett One
7th August 2008, 07:16 PM
Granted but every other program gets cut in order to provide that budget

I wish schools never had to worry about money

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th August 2008, 10:49 PM
Granted, but school buildings have no soul, thoughts, feelings or anything already.

I wish I could steal every single wish MToolen has made and they all became true, but only for me.

MToolen
8th August 2008, 12:12 AM
Granted. People treat you no different for a distaste of chocolate, even if you don't have such a problem. You have control over the weather. You have the ability to beat a Final Fantasy. Pinky and the Brain finally take over the world. You don't have to go to work today. You get free college. Ska is more popular. Tennis is also more popular. Acne doesn't exist. You get a pear. You get a very comfy couch. Heath Ledger didn't die. Playing sousaphone doesn't hurt your shoulder. TV ads are less cheesy. You get a cool hat. You get a kitty. Acne... still doesn't exist (didn't know I wished that twice). It isn't so darn hot at band camp. Finally, every high school's music program has a huge budget. Soon, though, you realize that this world is too perfect and jump off a clocktower, waking up at the moment before impact and realizing that you, Bruce Wayne, were simply tricked into the fantasy world by the Mad Hatter.

I wish Hilary would just give up already.

firepokemon
8th August 2008, 07:02 AM
Granted, Hilary goes away from public life, the media and the Democratic party but here goes Bill Clinton. "I did not have a sexual affair with that women", he replies to Youtube audiences.

I wish for New Zealand to do well at the Olympics.

Duo_Washu_III
8th August 2008, 02:17 PM
Granted. They do so well in fact, that they become like the Harlem Globetrotters and travel the universe, shaming every planet in their wake. Also, they fly around like Marvel Zombies after they ate the Silver Surfer.

I wish again for Observational skills like Adrian Monk.

Fett One
8th August 2008, 07:00 PM
You become so observational about the things around you that you stop paying attention to the important things in your life such as friends and family

I wish to possess the power cosmic

Mikachu Yukitatsu
8th August 2008, 11:56 PM
Granted. First off, you try to make yourself smaller but accidentially your head becomes huge and everyone laughs at you, you try to change stones to food but when you try to eat them they don't taste good, you try to teleport the Earth further from the Sun to nullify the Clobal Warming but accidentially teleport a black hole near our beloved planet, in spite you save it by teleporting it back, you still try to create a force field around the Earth to protect it from meteors scientists told about, but it's all made of glass for some odd reason. A while ago. you made a portal to teleport the black hole to another dimension but now you go there too incidentially. You find yourself in another universe and try to contact them by means of telepathy and telekinesis, but the creatures don't understand you, your cosmic awareness is too big and they are abrsorbed by the black hole. The sentient life you created is too soppy driven only by emotions, you try to resurrect the aliens killed by the black hole but end up manipulating mortal souls and manipulating the memories and emotions of others. Your new home planet gets closer and closer to the black hole and you have to leave it. You try to rebuild it but then you realize this post was too long and you die before you have read this.

I wish I had made an explicit twist to that one.

MToolen
10th August 2008, 10:47 PM
Granted. You start writing the wish in Finnish halfway through; when translated, it rickrolls us.

I wish I had caught more fish this weekend.

Duo_Washu_III
11th August 2008, 05:14 AM
Granted. You hooked Leviathan, and you were crushed upon trying to get it in the boat.

I wish for a Sig Sauer P228 just for the darned heck of it.

Fett One
11th August 2008, 07:13 PM
Granted, you steal one from a federal agent. You get to keep it for a few hours at which point you get caught and go to jail.

I wish to know a million people

MToolen
11th August 2008, 10:53 PM
Granted. The process takes five years of nonstop handshaking, after which your arms literally fall off.

Well, good wishes go bad, how bad can bad wishes go? I wish everyone died.

Duo_Washu_III
12th August 2008, 06:21 PM
Granted. We're all zombies, and like in Shaun of the Dead we go back to our primal instincts- Checking TPM.

I really hate soap operas, but I usually call life one. I wish I had calming elevator music to accompany me everywhere so nothing ever was truly intense or annoyingly emotional.

Fett One
12th August 2008, 07:34 PM
Granted but you can't sleep at night because the music keeps you up and you can't go see movies any more because the music interrupts the movie which makes everyone in attendance mad.

I wish another star wars flight simulator game would get made (there hasn't been a new one since X-Wing Alliance came out)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th August 2008, 09:06 AM
Granted, but some Final Fantasy fans who aren't as intelligent as I think it copies Final Fantasy XII.

STOP USING FINAL FANTASY

AHHHHHHH

I wish we hadn't gimmicks here at TPM. (not referring to the quote of course)

MToolen
13th August 2008, 06:18 PM
Granted but our conversations become so sophisticated that we become snobby.

I wish for a cool siggy pic thing like Mikachu's.

Fett One
13th August 2008, 07:09 PM
Granted but Mikachu Yukitatsu steals so that he can have 2 cool sigs

I wish people wouldn't steal stuff

Mikachu Yukitatsu
14th August 2008, 05:28 AM
Granted. Instead, they repeat 'Gimme that, gimme that!' forever annoingly so you eventually give up and give them what they wanted anyway.

I wish I memorized every single move in Tekken (a fighting game series, in case you didn't know).

MToolen
15th August 2008, 06:50 PM
Granted. Due to disappointing sales, though, Tekken is canceled, leaving you to fight as only Yoshimitsu in Soul Calibur games.

I wish we could physically threaten the people who spam up these forums.

Fett One
15th August 2008, 09:20 PM
Granted but those people retaliate with guns

I wish George Lucas would make Star Wars Episodes 7, 8, and 9

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th August 2008, 10:49 PM
Granted, he would make them but he is short of actors and so on. Finally he decides to hire you, Fett One, but your salary is so big that you go insane.

I wish I was the inventor of Pokemon.

MToolen
16th August 2008, 10:00 AM
Granted, but, being invented in 1995, it is first released in Sweden and has disappointing sales, barring future releases.

I wish I had good headphones.

Duo_Washu_III
19th August 2008, 12:57 AM
Granted, but they don't come off. You'd better hope they aren't those huge ones like in Jet Set Radio Future!

Speaking of Jet Set Radio Future, I wish I could skate like that. Then that constant music following me around from beforehand would have a use!

Fett One
19th August 2008, 01:47 PM
Granted. You skate that way for all of 5 minutes, at which point ou are hit by a drunk driver and lose your legs in the accident.

I wish people possessed invunerability

MToolen
19th August 2008, 11:36 PM
Granted. This invulnerability, again, causes a complete loss of jobs in the medical sector, sending the economy spiraling.

I wish music theory were easy.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th August 2008, 08:08 AM
Granted. What's even better, this inspires lots of new people to become composers, pianists and so on. However, music business becomes complicated with so many new artists and shops are flooded with CDs. Soon nobody is able to find their favourites because there are too many of recordings.

I wish you liked my new avatar.

Duo_Washu_III
21st August 2008, 04:33 PM
Granted. We like it so much that we start using it too, and so does everyone else- Making your unique sign just another internet Meme.

Since I've got no legs now, I would really benefit from one of those awesome hoverboards like that guy Maw from Dark Forces 2.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/9/94/Maw_kyle.jpg

MToolen
21st August 2008, 05:37 PM
Granted but Kyle Katarn mistakes you for Maw and slices you up.

I wish I was an okay Demoman on Team Fortress 2.

Fett One
21st August 2008, 09:30 PM
Granted but you never improve so no one wants to play

I wish summer vacation will last longer

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st August 2008, 11:45 PM
Granted. Here in Finland, the goverment decides to add weeks but your country doesn't.

I wish Fett One's summer vacation lasted longer.

MToolen
23rd August 2008, 08:35 AM
Granted. Earth is pulled an extra ten million miles away from orbit, lowering average temperatures by 40 degrees. However, the orbital path is longer; therefore, summer lasts longer.

I wish I had my parking pass for school.

Fett One
23rd August 2008, 08:34 PM
Granted but you are given one that expired a year ago

I wish to be a lion tamer

Mikachu Yukitatsu
24th August 2008, 12:44 AM
Granted. You go to Africa and get a lion, train it and take it home to your homeland. One day, you go for a walk with your lion. Then there's this annoying kid from your neighbourhood who is always teasing you. However, this time he notices the lion walking beside you and looks frightened. You see this and tell him: "Now I've got a lion, but don't be afraid unless you continue teasing me." "Fett One, I'm not afraid of you" he replies. "I just hate it when my big brother who wants to be a lion hunter goes crazy and shoots everyone. You see he's so bad with shotguns and such." Suddenly, his big brother jumps there, tries to shoot the lion, but shoots you accidentially.

I wish we could save this thread from oblivion.

firepokemon
1st September 2008, 06:33 AM
Granted for now firepokemon is here but on occasions he can make silly wishes and can in turn make super long ones. Be afraid.

I wish I knew whether to just play Diamond or be extra careful about every nature etc.

Fett One
1st September 2008, 01:19 PM
Granted but the solution leaves you dazed and confused

I wish people would start posting in PCG more often

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st September 2008, 11:41 PM
Granted but all of them post in the same topic wich becomes 1000 pages long in two days and impossible to read. The topic will be closed and nobody wants to start it again.

I wish my posts in Questions Only weren't so disjointed.

Knight of Time
9th September 2008, 01:23 PM
Granted. All your posts suddenly vanish, making everybody wonder if you really exist...or not.

I wish I had super powerful senses.

Fett One
9th September 2008, 07:43 PM
Granted but they are so over whelming that you have to be kept locked in a sterile, sound proof room to avoid going insane

I wish to become a super genius

Mikachu Yukitatsu
9th September 2008, 11:14 PM
Granted. You become a super genius and discover the secret of Perpetual motion. Nobody believes you when you tell about your invention, but soon you present your apparatus in a live broadcast. However, now that everyone knows about your Perpetual motion some criminals kidnap you and force you to tell how you build one. They kill you anyway leaving them to be the only ones who can build Perpetual motion.

I wish we had an active Swedish member here at TPM.

Knight of Time
10th September 2008, 08:13 PM
Granted, but unfortunately it turns out to be someone who can speak the Swedish language, not someone who is Swedish.

I wish I had a machine to duplicate things (not people though).

Fett One
10th September 2008, 09:06 PM
Granted but you go to jail for duplicating money

I wish to become a ghostbuster

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th September 2008, 02:50 AM
Granted, but you become a ghost bastard incidentially.

I wish for my own Death Note (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Note).

Knight of Time
12th September 2008, 08:58 AM
Granted. As you head to the nearest store to find a death note, you enter, only to find the store all out of them. Nonetheless, you find another store a bit further away, but they are also out of death notes. Sighing, you nearly give up, but then you hear death notes are for sale the next day in the first store. On that day however, when you enter, you realize a whole lot of early birds beat you to all the death notes, and you admit defeat.

I wish I was able to wishstand extreme heat and extreme cold.

mr_pikachu
12th September 2008, 12:50 PM
Granted. In exchange, you are rendered unable to withstand extreme room temperature. :wave:

I wish I didn't feel so sick.

Fett One
12th September 2008, 06:44 PM
Granted you feel even sicker

I wish to never get sick

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th September 2008, 11:23 PM
Granted. Instead, you die at once when you should get sick.

I wish for my own forum.

Knight of Time
13th September 2008, 09:54 AM
Granted, but you end up being a regular member on it, not an administrator or even a moderator.

I wish everyone in the whole world had a twin of the opposite gender.

Fett One
13th September 2008, 04:44 PM
Granted but this causes the world's population to double and there isn't enough food for everybody so the human race slowly starves to death

I wish people didn't need food to survive

Mikachu Yukitatsu
14th September 2008, 12:44 AM
Granted but you have no longer a good reason to eat.

I wish I was in ancient Japan.

firepokemon
28th September 2008, 10:11 PM
Granted, but of course there are all sorts of demons not to mention Ninjas trying to attack you and unlike in common anime there is no gateway back to the modern world. Not even your Japanese skills help you here since the language is harder to understand and not written everywhere. Basic Japanese can help, but it will only go so far. It sure is beautiful but there seems to hundreds of wars, many fights, not as nice food as you though there would be and the clothes? Terrible. And being the sole Finnish person in ancient Japan, you're the target for assassins.

I wish to be transported to 1980s Japan.

Fett One
28th September 2008, 11:20 PM
Granted, you are transported to 1980's Japan but you are stuck repeating the same exact day, everday, just like in the movie Groundhog, only with no way out. As such you don't get to see or do much in 1980's Japan.

I wish to possess super strength

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th September 2008, 11:52 PM
Granted. One day you go to the local supermarket to the receptacle department and break everything because when you try to lift the items you want to buy, you accidentially knock down the whole shelf.

I wish I was the president of our galaxy.

Knight of Time
29th September 2008, 09:20 AM
Granted, but your people eventually realize making you president was a mistake, and they send you on a one-way trip into space.

I wish I was a master juggler.

Fett One
29th September 2008, 09:10 PM
Granted but juggling becomes illegal so you are thrown in jail for the rest of your life

I wish superheroes were real

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th September 2008, 11:29 PM
Granted but at the same time their antagonists become real. And as this world is different from the world superhero comic books, tv series, cartoons and movies tell us about, also the result is different. In the real world that day forward, supervillains are far superior to superheroes, their evil plans come true no matter how much Superman, Spiderman and such try.

I wish I had my own castle.

Knight of Time
30th September 2008, 07:21 PM
Granted, but over time, your people get annoyed of your rule, and they drown you in your own moat.

I wish wish everyone in this world was related to at least one police officer.

Fett One
30th September 2008, 08:19 PM
Granted but too many people are now getting away with small crimes since their cop relative get them off the hook

I wish to own a helicopter

Mikachu Yukitatsu
30th September 2008, 11:29 PM
Granted, here's a small Lego helicopter.

I wish to find some gold.

Knight of Time
1st October 2008, 09:38 AM
Granted, but you end up finding a stash of gold that turns out to be 100% fool's gold.

I wish I had my own diamond mine.

Fett One
1st October 2008, 07:36 PM
Granted but people stop buying diamonds so they become useless

Mikachu Yukitatsu
2nd October 2008, 08:49 AM

Granted, but you didn't wish for the needed education and training. Thus this is only a simple TPM wish, one which you can't grant with a real pilot license. This means you just get the license but have no idea how to fly an airplane and when you finally fly one your plane crashes.

And this time you'll also get a pilots licence in the next life and you will become the world's greatest pilot hero because I never twist the same wish again.

I wish I had one ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

mr_pikachu
2nd October 2008, 03:21 PM
Granted. In 2.3 seconds you will be beheaded by a ringwraith. Congratulations.

I wish I was indestructible.

Fett One
2nd October 2008, 08:18 PM
Granted when the world comes to an due to nuclear war heads you will be the only one left alive, which will cause to go insane

I wish to become a demon hunter

Dark-San
3rd October 2008, 11:24 AM
Granted. The first and obviously the last demon you hunted, gobbled up your entire body, without leaving any scrapes behind.

I wish I had the money to purchase a PSP.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd October 2008, 11:25 PM
Granted, but you'll find something else to buy then and still don't get a PSP.

I wish every person in the world was granted one free videogame console.

Fett One
4th October 2008, 09:05 PM
Granted but everyone ends up receiving a virtual boy

I wish to go fishing

Dark-San
4th October 2008, 10:15 PM
Congratulations, you have hooked yourself using the same fishing rod. The fishing hook had cut your tongue out but in the mist of attempting to remove it, you accidentally gorge out your gullet and stomach. Panicking you ran around in circles before collapsing and die due to massive blood loss.

I wish Crazy Elf Boy will return.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
5th October 2008, 12:47 AM
Granted, but then I would have to leave this game in turn because I don't invent a negative twist for that wish, it would be such a great thing.

I wish my reading comprehension was better.

Fett One
5th October 2008, 08:18 PM
Granted but your writing skills become worst

I wish the world was a better place

Dark-San
10th October 2008, 01:31 PM
Granted. It was only better a few moment ago as you post but the financial storm ruined it for you.

I wish the world could recovered from this economical turmoil.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th October 2008, 10:50 PM
Granted, but the world meant here the general situation. All the other countries survive but both Finland and Singapore go into bankruptcy.

I wish someone else granted Dark-San's wish of Crazy Elf Boy returning with a twist where he arrives brandishing a huge sword and saving TPM as we know it.

Fett One
11th October 2008, 12:51 AM
Granted but this causes a time paradox, which in turn causes the universe to implode

I wish to have a great paying job

firepokemon
11th October 2008, 06:02 AM
Granted, but it involves digging shit.

I wish upon a star the chance to fly to the moon and back again safely. ^_^

Dark-San
11th October 2008, 10:57 AM
Granted. You flew to the moon and back again. The entire journey took like some eight light years. And by the time you came back, Earth had already been destroyed by her own inhabitants.

I wish someone could baked me some cake.

Fett One
11th October 2008, 10:07 PM
Granted but the cake was made using arsenic so you die after the first bite

I wish all diseases to be cured

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th October 2008, 11:58 PM
Granted, but mental illnesses don't count.

I wish all my friends called me 'Mikachu' instead of 'Miksu' or something.

Dark-San
13th October 2008, 12:58 PM
Granted. Mikachu is now officially the TPM's name for Pikachu.

*Takes pokeball and flings it at Pokemon*

*Pokemon gets absorbed into the pokeball*

*Green light glow to confirm capture*

I have caught a Mikachu!

I wish there are real Pokemons.

Fett One
13th October 2008, 06:46 PM
Granted but they cause billions of dollars in property damage

I wish for a movie that has Star Wars and Star Trek cross over

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th October 2008, 11:37 PM
Granted but it becomes real and since Star Trek has planet Earth the evil empire invades it. Jedi knights and Spock try to prevent but they are too busy writing autographs.

I wish this goddamn printer worked.

Knight of Time
15th October 2008, 09:38 AM
Granted, but you quickly run out of ink in it.

I wish I owned a mansion and a yacht.

Fett One
15th October 2008, 07:23 PM
Granted but the mansion is huanted and the yacht is broken beyond repair

I wish to be a great marksman

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th October 2008, 11:03 PM
Granted. But you become so famous that everyone knows you and your possible targets will avoid you and perhaps hire their own marksmen to shoot you. You are a great marksman so you can still work but when they give you this task to assassinate an evil witch, the witch uses reflect and your bullet or arrow turns back and kills you.

I wish my Naruto question in the 'What Would You Do If...?' game wasn't difficult to answer.

Dark-San
18th October 2008, 02:11 PM
Granted. I am the best fit TPMer at the current moment to answer that question. But unfortunately the question was already answered by someone else.

I wish someone could do me a favour by designing an anime related banner for me?

Knight of Time
18th October 2008, 02:55 PM
Granted, but that someone will have to be you.

I wish there was an amusement park in every town and city in the world.

Fett One
18th October 2008, 11:14 PM
Granted but this cuts down on tourism which destroys the economy in several states

I wish there was no need for money

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th October 2008, 11:59 PM
Granted. The mankind shifts back to good old system where you just exchange things. However, some people still wanted to make their own counterfeit money and they were arrested. And sentenced to death because that was a great way to get rid of money.

I wish the roads weren't so slippery here. I fell with my bike today.

Dark-San
22nd October 2008, 10:57 PM
Granted. The road becomes scorching hot that it even melts iron the very next day. You attempted to ride your bike and you fell down. Your flesh got burned and your flesh melted. It got stucked with the road pavement, hence hurting you even more.

I could get a better signature in TPM. *sighz*

Fett One
23rd October 2008, 07:51 PM
Granted but it becomes so good that eveyone become jealous and you arethen forced to switch back to the old one

I wish people were perfect

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2008, 07:55 PM
Granted! After living in a perfect boring world, a perfect destruction destroys the perfect people.

I wish to have a cute and trustful Japanese girl as a girlfriend.

mr_pikachu
24th October 2008, 08:18 PM
Granted. She doesn't speak your language. A mistranslation causes your formerly trustful girlfriend to lash out, taking her violent revenge out on your formerly intact skull. :wave:

I wish that I was paid more than half-time for my full-time job.

Knight of Time
24th October 2008, 08:36 PM
Granted, but your raise eventually gets on your boss' nerves, and he decides to fire you after realizing the mistake he made of giving you a raise.

I wish that I could find my two-tailed penny (aka a penny I had one day with tails on both sides instead of one).

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2008, 08:45 PM
Granted! You find your penny, and after screaming of joy,the penny slips from your hands and falls into a nearby sewer.

I wish I could have a sword, but not with a sharp edge.

Fett One
24th October 2008, 08:52 PM
Granted but you get attacked by a ninja and your sword is useless leaving you defenseless

I wish to meet a celebrity

Mikachu Yukitatsu
24th October 2008, 10:55 PM
Granted. You step on an ant, who happened to be the employee of the year in a nearby anthill. The whole community gets angry and attacks you.

I wish there was a good videogame shop in every single town in Finland.

Knight of Time
25th October 2008, 05:16 PM
Granted, but there is a nasty scenario in each town's video game shop, in half of them, they end up getting low on games to sell, in the other half, their games are way too expensive to buy unless you are very rich, which I'm sure you probably aren't.

I wish that bin Laden's terror network would turn against him and each other.

Fett One
25th October 2008, 09:51 PM
Mikachu Yukitatsu, how does your answer relate to my wish? I wished to meet someone famous, yet your anwser talked about ants. This isn't a complaint, I'm just curios?

Granted but an even more dangerous terror group takes their place

I wish for a homestar runner tv show

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th October 2008, 12:23 AM
Fett One, I was talking about a famous ant you meet. He's the employee of the year, and I suggested ants have celebrities, too, eventhough they're believed to have no 'proper' brains.

Granted but it goes on and on with 3,000,000 episodes and you'll have never time to watch it.

I wish Sweden was the ultimate leader of the world.

Knight of Time
27th October 2008, 01:59 PM
Granted, but the newfound bossy natures of the Swedish people get the rest of the world angered, and Sweden becomes a warzone.

I wish that Wanda and Cosmo (from Fairly OddParents) could grant wishes in the real world.

Fett One
27th October 2008, 07:26 PM
Granted but they agree to grant wishes to everyone but you

I wish the Phillies win the World Series tonight

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th October 2008, 12:14 AM
Granted. But I don't know if I got it, however, with this wish, you have just given an impression that you live in Philadelphia and I'll come all the way to the USA to meet you. If I got this wrong and you don't live there, my journey is in vain and if I got this right and you live there, I come to visit you and there's always a negative twist when I come to the picture.

I wish for a cup of coffee.

mr_pikachu
28th October 2008, 04:22 PM
Granted. The coffee is in your brain. Along with the cup. Did I mention that you're not breathing?

I wish for everyone in the world to experience love and peace.

Fett One
28th October 2008, 08:19 PM
Granted but it only lasts for a few seconds. Knowing that they will never achieve that feeling again the world commits mass suicide.

I wish people could really have super powers

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th October 2008, 01:11 AM
Granted but they become so ordinary that they lose their appeal.

I wish I could see the future.

Knight of Time
29th October 2008, 07:57 AM
Granted, but unfortunately, you can only see a bad future, not a good future.

I wish that other animals could be as intelligent as primates (yes, including humans).

Fett One
29th October 2008, 09:32 AM
Granted but this causes all of the animals to become smart enough to realize how badly humans have treated them. This in turn makes them want retribution, which results in humans only being allowed to eat fruits and vegetables.

I wish there were enough jobs in the world for everyone

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th October 2008, 10:07 AM
Granted but techincally that's already true. Or is it, I'm not quite sure. Anyways, every single citizen gets a job, but that includes also children, handicapped, people with mental problems, retired, even those who have no arms. The bad thing is that everyone is forced to do a task that may be beyond one's capabilites.

I wish Austrian ViceMaster Alex joined all of these great games we have here.

Knight of Time
29th October 2008, 06:44 PM
Granted, but he doesn't get to post enough in this game, oh well.

I wish that more celebrities would appear in future South Park episodes.

Fett One
29th October 2008, 09:18 PM
Granted but all of the appearances are bad

I wish to own a brand new sports car

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th October 2008, 11:47 PM
Granted but it's so cool that you get a heart attack when you see it.

I wish for more space for PMs.

Knight of Time
30th October 2008, 10:14 AM
Granted, but it only results in getting a lot more PMs, which makes your PM box full all the time.

I wish that you could get something you ordered from a website (e.g. EBay or Amazon) almost instantly after making the payment for it.

Fett One
30th October 2008, 08:12 PM
Granted but more times than not the package arrives damaged

I wish someone would figure out how to preserve the heads of famous people so they can live on in a museum just like in Futurama

Mikachu Yukitatsu
31st October 2008, 12:10 AM
Granted, but there's a huge dispute of who should be stored and who shouldn't then.

I wish Kenny from South Park made a guest appearance in Pokemon Anime. Silly idea, huh?

Knight of Time
31st October 2008, 09:44 AM
Granted, but he ends up dying almost instantly after he appears.

I wish there were more video game crossovers (e.g. like the Mario and Sonic universes joining forces in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games).

Fett One
31st October 2008, 10:46 AM
Granted but then we end up with games like Duke Nukem Meets Pokemon and Animal crossing vs Street Fighter

I wish tv shows would do more crossovers with other tv shows

Mikachu Yukitatsu
2nd November 2008, 01:26 AM
Granted. But first, they make a TV series about Duke Nukem. Then one day, I invte you to my place to watch a tv series crossover with me, one I like very much. But you figure out it's called 'Duke Nukem Meets Pokemon'.

I wish for a book on TPM history.

Knight of Time
12th January 2009, 07:46 PM
Granted, but when it comes out, its cost will be so expensive, you'd have to win at the lottery a lot (and I mean, a lot) in order to buy the book.

I wish that shovelling snow could help to make it melt faster.

Fett One
12th January 2009, 08:11 PM
Granted, but it only speeds things up by a few minutes.

I wish snowmen were real people

Crazy Elf Boy
12th January 2009, 08:55 PM
Granted, but the quickly melt in the hot sun leaving you down 1 wish

I wish I had the best collection of stuff in the world

~CEB

mr_pikachu
12th January 2009, 09:09 PM
Granted. You now own the world. In the next ten seconds, someone will kill you and steal your prized collection.

I wish that Static Shock hadn't been canceled before the final season.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th January 2009, 11:08 PM
Granted. But incidentially, you mr_pikachu will have your own TV show too. It's a success and you work so hard for the final season and it's going to be awesome, the best season ever, but the stupid TV company cancels it instead and nobody will know how great your final season would have been.

I wish there was a good comedy TV show with I and my TPM friends as actors.

Fett One
12th January 2009, 11:34 PM
Granted but no one on the show gets paid

I wish to have the best entertainment center in the world

Crazy Elf Boy
13th January 2009, 02:42 AM
Granted, but then it gets destroyed by angry citizenz when they find out that you use slave labour to power your electricty.

I wish to have a giant muffin

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th January 2009, 04:50 AM
Granted but it's The Muffin Man, an ancient TPMer.

I wish everything I did was legal.

Knight of Time
13th January 2009, 12:03 PM
Granted, but as a result, your actions cause all laws to cease to exist, forcing all the police officers in the world to go out of business, and allowing every criminal to commit crimes without ever having to worry about being arrested.

I wish that the snow on the ground was replaced by ice cream.

Fett One
13th January 2009, 08:05 PM
Granted but since it's on the ground the ice-cream has dirt and bugs on it.

I wish that people never got headaches

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th January 2009, 11:00 PM
Granted but now everyone sits by their computers all day and night because they don't get a headache. What's more, the coffee market collapses.

I wish for a friend.

Crazy Elf Boy
13th January 2009, 11:09 PM
Granted but it is an imaginary friend who no one can see and will all think your crazy

I wish that dogs could talk

Fett One
14th January 2009, 08:14 PM
Granted but they only have bad things to say

I wish tv shows were always new

Mikachu Yukitatsu
14th January 2009, 11:39 PM
Granted, but it makes every TV show get only one episode and that only episode always ends in a phase that irritates us very much.

I wish Blademaster's One-Year Topic wasn't a fiasco.

Crazy Elf Boy
15th January 2009, 02:31 AM
Granted it isn't a fiasco but it is now a huge big thread of weirdness and colourfulness to be sure I think I know what a fiasco is but I am too bored right now and lazy so I think I should stop talking now.

I wish I wasn't bored

Fett One
15th January 2009, 03:17 PM
Granted but now you have more fun than you can shake a stick at.

I wish the government would pay all of the expenses for a yearly TPM BBQ, that way we can all get together once a year and it won't cost any of us anything.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th January 2009, 11:27 PM
Granted. The goverment affords it all. Even other countires agree with the deal. The Prime Minister of Finland, Matti Vanhanen, the Minister for Finance and Deregulation of Australia, Lindsay Tanner and other politicians whoever were against it are overthrown. But that's not the negative effect. With governments of the world paying for TPMers' travel expenses, about 80,000,000 people around the world try to register to TPM at the same time to get a free trip to a country where the meeting is held. Additional 20,000,000 people try to register, too, just because they want to protest. Even Matti Vanhanen is with them and he spams, spams and spams. Our beautiful forum is destroyed.

I wish I knew if it's legal to use those persons' real names in this post.

Crazy Elf Boy
16th January 2009, 10:21 AM
Granted, it isn't so you get put in jail for using them in an online situation

I wish I could find anything anywhere

Fett One
16th January 2009, 08:55 PM
Granted but you end up finding things you were better off not finding.

I wish nuclear weapons didn't exist

Mikachu Yukitatsu
16th January 2009, 11:14 PM
Granted. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balance_of_terror) Read it and you'll know what happens then.

I wish trains were always in time.

Crazy Elf Boy
18th January 2009, 02:51 AM
Granted, now every other type of public transport is always late

I wish I could drive anything I wanted

Fett One
18th January 2009, 08:38 PM
Granted but you have to pass 100 driving tests first

I wish more western (cowboys) movies were made

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th January 2009, 11:30 PM
Granted but they present a Heavy Metal version of The Good, the Bad and the Ugly theme and it sounds so great your ears explode.

I wish for a good eraser that actually works and doesn't litter the paper.

Crazy Elf Boy
19th January 2009, 01:29 AM
Granted instead of littering the paper it goes right through it

I wish I could be everywhere at once

Fett One
19th January 2009, 11:48 AM
Granted but all of the incoming information from being everywhere at once overloads your brain causing you to go into a coma.

I wish to get enough snow today to get tomorrow off from work

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th January 2009, 11:29 PM
Granted. You eat some snow and have to take a day off because of a stomach ache.

I wish I was a wizard.

Crazy Elf Boy
21st January 2009, 02:28 AM
Granted, but now you are hunted and depsised because every one thinks you are cause of every major disaster

I wish I could eat anything I wanted

Fett One
21st January 2009, 11:11 AM
Granted, you a pressurized can of air, which explodes in your stomach because your stomach acids reacted to it badly.

I wish to own the Death Star but with the thermal exhaust port fixed.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st January 2009, 11:14 PM
Granted, you steal it from The Empire. However, I have this giant enormos spaceship named The Death Galaxy and it's way bigger and looks cooler than your Death Star. I ask you to leave that battleship of yours or I blow you to bits. You'll have to use the thermal exhaust port where I have my troops waiting for you to pick you up. They bring you to my battleship and finally, we will go to explore the space together and destroy everyone who oppose us. You can decide yourself if this grant had a happy ending or not. It might be the first time we have a happy ending in this game.

I wish I lived in Hollywood.

Crazy Elf Boy
21st January 2009, 11:53 PM
Granted, but as soon as you get to hollywood you get shot down on your first job interview and then you run out of money and end up living in Hollywood as a bum.

I wish I could granted wishes

Fett One
22nd January 2009, 10:02 AM
Granted but every time you grant a wish, something bad happens to someone you care about.

I wish everybody was like Ned Flanders

Mikachu Yukitatsu
22nd January 2009, 11:14 PM
Granted but nobody is like Homer Simpson then.

I wish for three wishes.

Crazy Elf Boy
23rd January 2009, 12:17 AM
Granted you are now a genie in a bottle and have to stay in there forever.

I wish I could predict the future