PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having god-awful luck catching Pokemon?

Shigeo Masamune
9th April 2003, 08:19 PM
I've caught two five-way mins so far. Two. In the same hour. Combined with the Karp I usually catch, this has to be the worst luck ever.

It dosen't matter how good your team is if you can't build it...

Mystic_Shadow
9th April 2003, 08:23 PM
I couldn't catch a skarm for S***. I got it down to red, and wasted 22 great balls on it. Eventually I caught it though (thank you, premier balls)

Gnome Slayer
9th April 2003, 08:29 PM
I was trying to catch a chimecho (lvl.20 something), I got it down to one HP, (Ninjask + false swipe) Then threw 24 ultra balls, failed, and reset my game with no chimecho.

Cyprein
9th April 2003, 08:30 PM
My luck is decent. I managed to catch all three Regis in just 45 Ultra Balls (over 100 if you count the times I ran out). Regirock was caught in eight. 8-)

Blue Kirin
10th April 2003, 07:26 AM
It must suck to you be you guys. I don't mean to sound insulting, its just that I've caught all the pokemon you've mentioned without too much hassle. The hardest pokemon I've ever faced was the slithery Latios, but I realized that the masterball was made for this guy.

Dark Aphalite
10th April 2003, 08:59 AM
Lol... yea sometimes you can be super unlucky!

I remember on my blue version when I was trying to catch Mewtwo... :no:
I brought it down to the red health zone and froze it. Then I threw well over 50 ultra balls with no luck.
I reset my game and was so angry that I just started throwing pokeballs at it with full health and caught it on the 3rd ball! :o :D

Shadowfax
10th April 2003, 11:23 AM
the only pokemon that game me any trouble were the regi's. I used about 40 odd ultra balls on each of them ;x

Gligar_Man
10th April 2003, 11:32 AM
i caught regiice w/one pokeball, i weakenned it... and then i threw one pokeball at it, i use pokeballs on everyone... i dunno, when there frozen does it really matter? registeel took like 40 and regirock took like 10, masterred laty, rayquazza took like 4 hours but thats only to get a good one, and i think it may have perfect dv's... seriously... or close to it...

rayquazza lvl- 78 nature- sassy (-speed, +s.d.)
hp- 279
attack- 309
defense- 190
speed- 163
s.a.- 265
s.d.- 207

remember you catch it at 70 and its wild til then...