PDA

View Full Version : Uncolored Dragon-thingy! ^^;;

Shadowed Mewtwo
9th April 2003, 08:26 PM
Please don't be mean to me about him; I drew him on the computer...

Anywho, this is a dragon I'm currently calling the Dark Lord. He was once a human, but got turned into a dragon long ago. (It's a long story... ^^;; ) He's a bad guy in a story I'm working on called Black Moon... And yes, that's supposed to be fire on his back. =^^=

[attachment deleted by admin]

Shadowed Mewtwo
12th April 2003, 01:41 PM
Here's another picture... ^^

[attachment deleted by admin]

Shining Kabutops
12th April 2003, 01:44 PM
Wow those are great Shadowed Mewtwo! I especially like the second one, the glowing eyes and the shading are great! :D

Hanatori
13th April 2003, 11:56 AM
I really like the first picture, and I don't have any suggestions. ^_^;;

The second picture looks great, especially the shading. The only suggestion I have is to make the glowing eye (and the teeth) a bit darker, and make it glow a bit more.. then it'd be really evil - but that's just a random suggestion because I can't find anything wrong with the piccy. ^_^;;

Nuriko
13th April 2003, 02:00 PM
Wow! Both pictures are just amazing! The first one looks very nice... are you planning on colouring/shading it? The colouring on the second picture is just awesome... I love how it's all faded into the dark backround, making it seem all dark and mysterious, plus the glowing eye really adds to the effect... eep. I'd be terrified if I ran into him. o.o Keep it up!

Shadowed Mewtwo
13th April 2003, 09:19 PM
Heh... Thank you all!!! ^^ The second character is named Black in his current state, but later he turns good and is named Black Moon... ;) (Just in case you wanted ta know...) If you want, I could draw more characters from my story...

(And no, I'm not coloring Dark Lord until I figure out how to do realistic fire! -_-;; )

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
14th April 2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Shadowed Mewtwo
Please don't be mean to me about him; I drew him on the computer...

Anywho, this is a dragon I'm currently calling the Dark Lord. He was once a human, but got turned into a dragon long ago. (It's a long story... ^^;; ) He's a bad guy in a story I'm working on called Black Moon... And yes, that's supposed to be fire on his back. =^^=

They are both amazing! 80% of 100% because no perfect!

Néo Mewtwo
18th April 2003, 02:22 AM
The first picture's good, but I love the second one!!! I love the way you coloured it and the glowing eye makes it look evil!