PDA

View Full Version : Dawn and Dusk [Game] (Mod Approved)

Plantae
13th June 2008, 06:44 PM
Alright, welcome to the first game of the "Dawn and Dusk" variant. Seeing as the rules are a bit new, make sure you read up here (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/dawnanddusk.htm) and send any questions to me by private message as soon as possible. With that said, good luck everyone, enjoy the game.

General Rules
1. Do not excessively spam in the game topic, some off topic discussion is prohibited but no flaming or offensive material is permitted. Any player that posts such material will receive dooms from the host appropriate to the damage caused.
2. Dead people should keep their comments in this thread at a minimum.
3. Players are encouraged to make accusations in the thread and tell their suspicions. There imuch strategy involved in this game if you do it correctly.
4. No player should post the contents of a private message in game or they will die instantly. This means any and all private messages, not just ones from the host.
5. All votes should be posted in bold, so refrain from posting any other text as such.
6. Players are not allowed to edit their posts.

The penalty for disobeying the above rules is situational, and may range from dooms, to in-game death, and even to game suspension or banning if the situation is severe enough. I ask that you observe them carefully and inform me of any questions before it becomes an issue. The rest of the rules can be found here (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/dawnanddusk.htm).

Cast
Crazy Elf Boy
darktyranitar
Drusilla
EngiMatikul
firepokemon
Green Lanturn
Heald
Houndoom_Lover
Hypotenuse Man
Magmar
mr_pikachu
Vulpix.ck87
Weasel Overlord

Dead

Roles
Native x2
Shifter x4
Bloodbound x2
Witch Doctor
Guardian
Magician
Vessel
Elder

The current date and time is: Dawn One.

Magmar
13th June 2008, 07:43 PM
I don't have a role yet, so I vote Plantae

...j/k

Plantae
13th June 2008, 08:01 PM
I apologize that roles are taking so long to get sent out, but I was so busy editing the thread poll. Vote for your favorite game variant again, and now you can click each variant to see the rules on my website. Expect roles to be out in the next ten minutes. Again, sorry for the delay. (Though at least you didn't vote neutral!)

Green Lanturn
13th June 2008, 10:21 PM
I dont care if it gets me killed, but seeing last game and how quickly it ended...i get the feeling that i can't sit around and vote neutral this game...its too important. If this causes my death, so be it...MARTYR!!!!

lol

Either way, I cast my vote for Mr_Pikachu.

My reasoning....i cant sit around and not vote, and he wasnt a wolf last game.

Let the ruckus begin...

~GL

mr_pikachu
14th June 2008, 12:02 AM
Plantae: Sorry, my inbox was full. Can you send my role again?

As for my vote... Green Lanturn. Deadly entertainment, I suppose!

Weasel Overlord
14th June 2008, 06:55 AM
Wowl, there's two votes for two different people on the first turn! What the jimmy!? I think I'll go with Mr. Lanturn though, and vote for mr_pikachu, simply because he didn't give any good reason to vote, just retaliated. Plus, that not having a role might be a cunning ploy! Who knows!!

Magmar
14th June 2008, 07:10 AM
I change my vote to Mr. Pikachu because I'm a jackass

firepokemon
14th June 2008, 08:25 AM
Um sorry Mr. Pikachu but I'm going with the momentum and choosing you as well. Mr. Pikachu it is.

Plantae
14th June 2008, 12:05 PM
In the future, firepokemon, please bold the name of the person you are voting for, though don't edit your post now. I just want to comment that I am going to be out of town this week, so I would like to warn all participants ahead of time that the end of each cycle may come slightly earlier or quite a bit later than expected.

Houndoom_Lover
14th June 2008, 04:07 PM
Indeed!! This is needless ganging up! Hooligans! I'd rather like my vote to count, so instead of the usual nothing I do, I'll vote Green Lanturn because he was a werewolf in the last game (Good logic, eh?)

Plantae
17th June 2008, 03:10 PM
So... I seem to have overestimated my ability to access the internet on vacation. I have located a spot now, but problem is, I lost my roles list. I am sorry to say that this game is going to have to be postponed until Saturday unless the participants can send me their roles via private message. Again, I apologize for causing such inconvenience.

Heald
17th June 2008, 05:12 PM
Does anyone really care what I vote? It seems to be set in stone. I'm voting Neutral in case I fall foul of any Shifter abilities.

EngiMatikul
22nd June 2008, 01:27 AM
So... I seem to have overestimated my ability to access the internet on vacation. I have located a spot now, but problem is, I lost my roles list. I am sorry to say that this game is going to have to be postponed until Saturday unless the participants can send me their roles via private message. Again, I apologize for causing such inconvenience.

Hahaha I am totally on the same boat!! And here I was thinking "well I'm probably dead now but I'll check this out anyway".

...uh, if priliminary voting is still in session, I vote neutral as well. :V

Plantae
23rd June 2008, 07:20 PM
I returned home to discover that my computer is no longer working. I have borrowed a sibling's laptop for the time being, but the roles list is now on an inaccessible hard drive. I think the easiest thing to do at this point is simply to restart the game. Expect a new role private message and a new thread by tomorrow at around 12 PM CST.

Houndoom_Lover
23rd June 2008, 08:26 PM
Niiice ^_^I figured I was dead

firepokemon
23rd June 2008, 09:57 PM
Hmm thats a shame hopefully you get more luck after all this Plantae.

EngiMatikul
24th June 2008, 01:55 AM
SINCE THIS GAME IS DONE I CONFESS I WAS A BAD GUY :V

mr_pikachu
24th June 2008, 02:41 AM
Since you were all going to kill me, I think you should know that you would have regretted it. Unless you were evil, in which case you would have been thankful to see me bite the dust.

That is all.

Crazy Elf Boy
24th June 2008, 03:03 AM
Does that mean evil wins if so AHAHAHAHAHA

firepokemon
24th June 2008, 03:39 AM
Bah Magmar and I never got a chance. Second time I've been teamed with Magmar ^_^