PDA

View Full Version : *~ The Last Dance ~* (Updated, 7/15)

Bulbasaur4
11th July 2008, 02:56 AM
We were born with a purpose. At least, that is what I would like to think... however every dreary day that stumbles forward diminishes what little hope I had left. Here I am, on the otherside of the world from my destiny, and for two hundred years I haven't made a step in the right direction. I learned my lesson, long ago and I don't wish to repeat it again.

With every sunrise, with every full moon swelled, I realize that I have more than what any human would want. I am not even alone- there are others like me, dotted along the sore infected Earth. On a practicality scale, I have what I need and I am happy. But with every sunset, with every faded sliver moon, I realize that I am not content. I am alone.

I walk infinitely through the tendrils of faded grass, through the damp clouds of the sky, through the sighing seas of every ocean.

I could die if I wanted to, yet I am afraid....

THE LAST DANCE

... coming July 16th ...

Sworkill87
13th July 2008, 01:52 PM
I am interested. *nods head* Yes.

Bulbasaur4
14th July 2008, 08:47 PM
Ask me what is most important to me, and I will answer you the same as I always have. It does not seasaw back and forth like children upon the playground, but it becomes like that of a fine wine aging.
Growing sweeter, sweeter, and yet at the same time growing bitter, bitter.
Growing darker, darker and yet at the same time growing redder, redder.
Like everlasting tear drops staining a fine ivory tablecloth.

I do not pretend to be happy, but I do not show remorse nor sadness either. It is such a thing with one of my position. I was born into it and with the fading years, others died me into it as well. Yes, died... perished... but such things are commonalities in the world.

Perhaps the few who surround me will come to see with eyes unclouded, like the moon's rays shining vibrantly upon a cloudness night. However, I know of a few who in time, must be blotted out like an incoming storm.

But I, us, we, they... at times such things are the same, but I must protest that I, us are different.

Because they expect those to fear them... and I expect those to strike fear.
As for us? We are to shed our skin... become hues of ivory white. For with enough washing, surely the stains will blot out...

THE LAST DANCE

kalad1
14th July 2008, 11:15 PM
is this a vampy rpg?

Bulbasaur4
15th July 2008, 05:11 PM
I often look up to that large, darkened building against the crystal blue sky and wonder what it is like. "How could such a place be so beautiful?" While the other girls are shouting and gossiping, I often find myself stopping to stare not at them, but through them and my mind reaches out and wanders. "Why are your eyes filled with pain?"

I sit in my spot everyday, looking out at those puffy white clouds that seem to roll lazily over the hill and I wonder, "Do you see the same sky as I do?" The round-stoned walkway that leads from your place to the only commonality as mine.... do you gaze upon it and ponder, wonder, dream to yourself as I do? I find it hard to believe that with those beautiful eyes... there is nothing behind them but a cool, damp darkness.

"Why is the mask you wear such a beautiful face?"