PDA

View Full Version : R/S Music, Heart Scale, and Absol!

Legends-Kuja
9th April 2003, 10:16 PM
R/S Music:

Is there a Jukebox in this game? If not, where can I download some music from this game?

Heart Scale: WHAT THE HECK IS IT? WHERE CAN I FIND IT?

Absol: Where do I find him? And what's a good moveset for him?

You can can this topic once the questions are answered.

Gligar_Man
9th April 2003, 10:19 PM
heart scale can be found by diving... i forget exactly where but someone will tell you...

Cyprein
9th April 2003, 10:21 PM
There are many Heart Scales. There's one in the rocks in the sandy area of Lilycove, and a few by Diving. They can also by found attached to Luvdisc.

Cofish
9th April 2003, 10:22 PM
Heart Scale: Must be given to the move learner or else he wont teach your Pokemon. Can be obtain by going to Mauville, walk east until you reach the beach, and talk to the rocks.

Darkchampion
9th April 2003, 10:40 PM
Absol is found on route 120 in the tall grass.

Too Cool Scyther
10th April 2003, 02:19 AM
I found like 4 Heart Scales already without even diving yet. Just use your ITEMFINDER. There are more items than you think. I thank Gamefreak for this, hidden items are everywhere.

Here's a few heart scale places that I remember.

1) EAST of Mauville (At a rock near the fisherman)
2) Right in front of Mel & Paul (Southern Slateport area, need to surf out to the little sand/island patch thing)
3) Near the old man and his Zigzagoon (South of Slateport again, in the beach area)

4th one i'm currently having trouble remembering... Just keep using the itemfinder. I go around using it on every route on every patch of grass. I think I found over 25 items on the floor already and I only have 5 badges so far =p

good luck!

soggy_cardboard
10th April 2003, 03:55 AM
ABSOL
-swords dance
-shadow ball
-aerial ace
-faint attack/?

Tallest_Los
10th April 2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by soggy_cardboard
ABSOL
-swords dance
-shadow ball
-aerial ace
-faint attack/?

I would get rid of either Feint Attack or Shadow Ball...but that's just my opinion. Both Dark and Ghost types have pretty much the same strengths against other types...Absol has high attack, and Shadow Ball has the highest base damage, so I would go with that...unless, of course, you can prove me wrong. ^_^

tofu
10th April 2003, 07:23 AM
absol is no http://members.lycos.co.uk/pfdex/sprites/rs_pokemon_shiny/197.png ,but who is. it just doesn't have the stats to be a tank, thank god for friends with the shark

stickachu
10th April 2003, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by tofu
absol is no http://members.lycos.co.uk/pfdex/sprites/rs_pokemon_shiny/197.png ,but who is. it just doesn't have the stats to be a tank, thank god for friends with the shark

Yeah, but Absol can BP swords dance. And for that, I like him.

Shadow Ball
Swords Dance
Baton Pass
Aerial Ace

Jaxn
10th April 2003, 08:37 PM
Absol is awesome. My lvl 55 or so Absol completely destroyed the elite 4.
Absol w/ Shell Bell
-Future Sight
-Sword Dance
-Aerial Ace
-Bite (I wish he had a good fighting move to replace this, but it OHKO'd all of the ghosts but Sableye and the higher level Dusclops)

It could be better, I know, but I like it. And besides, when he OHKO's almost every elite 4 pokemon, I'm not going to complain. Needs a good fighting move to take out Steven though. Too bad he can't learn any, as far as I know

Gligar_Man
10th April 2003, 08:47 PM
swords dance
return/shadow ball
flamethrower/ice beam/thunderbolt has 249 s.a. also...
magic coat/substitute (magic coat is a good new move i like it alot... and against a predictable opponent can do some serious dmg)