10th April 2003, 12:35 AM
i would like a 1 VS 1 with anybody :D

You pick first I attack first..

DQ: 2 days

arena: the normal pokemon arena.

b.t.w i will need a ref for this battle.... so interessted

Oddish17
10th April 2003, 06:48 AM
I'll accept your challenge. I choose Crisp my male Lickitung.

VampiricCrobat
10th April 2003, 09:23 AM
alright, i will pick Lizard my male charmander.

Lizard "i'm ready to fight VC"

oké Lizard start this fight by toxicating the opponent. Then use your ancientpower to do some nice damage and maybe some stats improvements. end this round by unleashing your dragonrage on that walking tung.

substitutions: if he trys to outsmart us with a double team use your swift to vaporize the clones and hit him. And when he uses substitute destroy it with your flamethrower.

toxic ~ ancientpower ~ dragonrage

substitutions: swift ~ flamethrower at any time

Lizard "we still need a ref. VC"

i know, i'm sure that we will get a great ref. sooner or later.... anybody?

Oddish17
10th April 2003, 02:02 PM
Heh, time to rumble Crisp. First, start off with a very small Substitute, for the sole purpose of taking that Flamethrower that Lizard will try to hit you with. Then chuck a glob of Toxic at him. Finish off with an Earthquake.

Substitute(small) ~ Toxic ~ Earthquake

The Muffin Man
10th April 2003, 03:53 PM
I'll gladly ref this match. Just wanna get the spot ASAP ^^;; I'll ref AFTER this post o_O I REALLY need a reffing

The Muffin Man
10th April 2003, 04:42 PM
ROUND ONE, BEGIN!!

This battle, vs Oddish17 and VampireCrobat has begun! Oddish chooses to use Crisp, his male Lickitung!! VC has decided to send out his male Charmander, Lizard! Let's get this match underway!

Lickitung - Substitute(small) ~ Toxic ~ Earthquake

Charmander - Toxic - Ancient Power - Dragon Rage
Subs - Swift, Flamethrower as needed

Lizard dashes forward, and prepares his toxic attack. Lickitung smirks, just as the blob of poison goo flies forward, a subsitute springing up to take the glob, and not even taking any damage! Lizard stamps his feet and fires a jet of flame at his opponent, the Sub mystically sprining into action and absorbing another 7% of damage, nearly destroy the Sub(8% of 15 left). Borrowing a page from his opponent, Crisp decides to let some of that saliva sit, and eventually coughs up a glob of yucky goo, poisoning Charmander badly!! Charmander coughs and hacks harsh, his throat hurting him now. He tries another flamethrower, but his throat is in far too much pain, and he simply falls to the floor clutching it in pain. Lickitung nods and slams the earth, causing a massive earthquake to rumble this arena. The floor cracks, the seats crumble, and the entire stadium is brought through hell as this massive tremor tears through the arena, the poor Charmanders body being tossed to and fro! The poor lizard can barely make it to his feet, but keeps on fighting, despite heavy wounds.

Charmander - Badly poisoned(taking 2% damage per round, +2% each round), Fatigue is not high but throat hurts. - 81%

Lickitung - Sub is up(8 of 15% left), happy, bouncy. small beads of sweat across his forehead but no huge problems. - 85%

Oddish17
10th April 2003, 07:58 PM
Thanks for reffing TMM.

Crisp! Absolutely splendid work. Start off with a Double Team. I assume Lizard will attempt to Swift the clones away, in which case you should Counter it. If Lizard doesn't use Swift at all, then Water Gun x 2.

Double Team ~ Water Gun/Counter ~ Water Gun/Counter

VampiricCrobat
11th April 2003, 02:52 AM
Lizard "Now i'm really pissed!"

Chill down lizard, i know this lickitung is a tough opponent but do your best oké

lizard "oké VC, what's the plan?"

he will be doubleteaming on his first turn right? so when you see him doubleteam use your swift as quick as you can. He will counter you on the next turn but don't forget that your a lot quicker than he is so use your own double team to confuse him with your clones. now that the clones of crisp are gone we need to make an end to that substitute of him. grap the substitute and throw it at the real lickitung, try to throw it at him when he opens his mouth for his watergun attack.

Lizard "nice plan VC, i wil do my best!"

swift ~ doubleteam ~ seismic toss

B.T.W thanks TMM for the quick reffing!!!!

The Muffin Man
11th April 2003, 10:37 PM
^^;; Aww...no problem guys!

Crisp - Double Team ~ Water Gun/Counter ~ Water Gun/Counter

Lizard - swift ~ doubleteam ~ seismic toss

ROUND 2...BEGIN!!

Charmander - Badly poisoned(taking 2% damage per round, +2% each round), Fatigue is not high but throat hurts. - 81%

Lickitung - Sub is up(8 of 15% left), happy, bouncy. small beads of sweat across his forehead but no huge problems. - 85%

Lizard growls fiercly, as Lickitung begins to split into numerous clones, along with the substitute. The small Charmander blinks, as Crisp surrounds him, and spits wave after wave of stars, the Substitute hopping up and catching them all, after a few destroy some clones. Now, with 2 clones standing, the Sub flings twice the swift attack stars at Lizard, destroying the few clones he had put out. Lizard hacks once more, and coughes, the infection paining him worse than ever now, as he slowly wobbles to the opponent, Crisp, to grasp him, grasping a clone as it dissapears. Lickitung steps back and spits a powerful jet of water, leaving Lizard reeling as he snaps out of it. Lizard feels a bit downtrodden now, and sighs sadly. This seemed hopeless...

Lizard - Badly poisoned(taking 4% damage per round, +2% next), throat hurts, feels a bit depressed, One clone(although not as tired looking as Lizard), wet - 59%

Crisp - Sub is still up(2% of 15%), happy and a bit cocky, panting a bit. 1 Clone left. - 85%

NOTE - Water Gun is weak(5), but vs Charmander it's SE, so it did 10% damage, and Swift(6) did 12, as Counter doubles the attack, but the Sub DID take the damage as well. Just in case you're wondering what happened.

VampiricCrobat
12th April 2003, 11:50 AM
Damn Lizard!!! you can do better.

Lizard "no i can't!"

what do you meen?

Lizard "if a where a charmeleon or charizard i would sweep his @ss, but i ain't"

oké, i will promis you if you win this battle that i will evolve you.

Lizard ":o , thanks VC, so what's the plan?"

oké we have to get rid of the clone and of that substitute, so i guess that a swift will do the job. i think that the opponent will counter the swift (even if it does 2% damage) so use your on counter to counter that counter (evil hahahahahaha). if he doesn't counter the attack, use your fireblast to burn the walking tung. the last move also depents, if he counters my couner that i counterd :confused: counter it. if he doesn't use another fireblast to fry him like an egg!

swift ~ counter/fireblast ~ counter/fireblast

sub: if he uses a doubleteam swift him.
if he substitutes again, use your own substitute to defent yourself.
if he uses ANY PHYSICAL ATTACKS counter him.

Lizard "this fight is far from over, i'm going to be evolved!"

Oddish17
12th April 2003, 01:25 PM
Crazyness, you're going to confuse your poor Lizard with all those commands.

Crisp, start off with a Rain Dance. He's going to Swift your clones away anyways. Then hit him with two Water Guns.

Rain Dance ~ Water Gun x 2

Oddish17
18th April 2003, 02:18 PM
We could use a reffing for this, please. :wave:

The Muffin Man
18th April 2003, 08:28 PM
my deepest apologies. I'll try to get the reffing up tonight. Alot goin on right now...

Oddish17
23rd April 2003, 09:22 PM
If you're busy TMM perhaps we should find a sub-ref? If you can continue reffing that would be great, if not I understand.

Oddish17
28th April 2003, 04:25 AM
I guess we'll need a sub-ref for this match. If someone could take over it would be greatly appreciated. This really shouldn't be a long match.

VampiricCrobat
21st May 2003, 03:17 PM
i give up, i need the battle slot so.........

you may evolve or catch a pokemon Oddish17

Oddish17
21st May 2003, 08:26 PM
Wow I had forgotten about this battle. I choose to catch a female Chikorita.