PDA

View Full Version : Axis Mundi II (Mod Approved)

Green Lanturn
8th August 2008, 11:46 AM
Well, seeing as I have received no response, I see no more reason to wait to begin the next game! Roles will be sent out soon after this is posted.

Alright, welcome to the second game of the "Axis Mundi" variant. Seeing as the rules are a bit new, make sure you read up here (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/axismundi.htm) and send any questions to me by private message as soon as possible. With that said, good luck everyone, enjoy the game.

General Rules
1. Do not excessively spam in the game topic, some off topic discussion is prohibited but no flaming or offensive material is permitted. Any player that posts such material will receive dooms from the host appropriate to the damage caused.
2. Dead people should keep their comments in this thread at a minimum.
3. Players are encouraged to make accusations in the thread and tell their suspicions. There imuch strategy involved in this game if you do it correctly.
4. No player should post the contents of a private message in game or they will die instantly. This means any and all private messages, not just ones from the host.
5. All votes should be posted in bold, so refrain from posting any other text as such.
6. Players are not allowed to edit their posts.

The penalty for disobeying the above rules is situational, and may range from dooms, to in-game death, and even to game suspension or banning if the situation is severe enough. I ask that you observe them carefully and inform me of any questions before it becomes an issue. The rest of the rules can be found here (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/axismundi.htm). Please look on my website for the rules to the other variants listed in the poll above.

Cast:
firepokemon - Guardian Angel
magmar - Elder

Dead:
mr_pikachu - shifter (monkey)
Drusilla - Shifter (dhole)
Crazy Elf Boy - Shaman
Heald - Vigilante
Weasel Overlord - Oracle
Vulpix.ck87 - Traitor (good) - Doomed
Darktyranitar - Elder - Doomed
Engimatikul - Shifter (dhole)
Houndoom_Lover - High Elder

Roles:
Elder x1
Guardian Angel

Without further ado, let the game begin!

The Time is: HUMANS WIN!

~GL

Heald
8th August 2008, 11:49 AM
I haven't even received my role yet but I'm going to vote Neutral anyway! Hahahaha!

Drusilla
8th August 2008, 02:17 PM
Wheeee... Neutral?

PS- 1600 posts, wheeee! =o

Magmar
8th August 2008, 05:01 PM
Whee, yay!
Neutral... *Looks about* Here, shifter/alien/what not, shifter/alien/whatnot.... *Sniffs*

EngiMatikul
8th August 2008, 05:17 PM
neutral

firepokemon
8th August 2008, 07:13 PM
Neutral of course.

Weasel Overlord
9th August 2008, 05:21 AM
Well, I suspect the fact that I didn't post once in the last game obviously pointed to my being active enough to participate in this one...

Neutral. But don't expect me to be voting every time or whatever. I'm just not around this summer. Damned job!

Green Lanturn
9th August 2008, 10:33 AM
And so it goes....

Dead:

Begin Night 1!

~GL

Green Lanturn
11th August 2008, 02:48 AM
A wuiet night ensues...

Dead:

Begin Day 2

~GL

firepokemon
11th August 2008, 09:22 PM
Right I'm voting Mr. Pikachu to be gone from this world because he did not vote neutrally but not onlt that people did not kill anyone in the night and that has me suspect that Mr. Pikachu is one of the baddies. I know in that voting for someone first means others could attack me. And I know its a crazy time being summer for the majority so this game is going slowly. But I needed to make a vote.

Heald
12th August 2008, 08:19 AM
Meh, I need to avoid a doom, and voting with the crowd is usually the best way to go. mr_pikachu.

Houndoom_Lover
12th August 2008, 02:45 PM
Ah, what the heck- Mr. Pikachu

Drusilla
12th August 2008, 03:16 PM
Three shifters.... Three people voting for Mr. Pikachu? Hmmm... *rolls dice* firepokemon, what the hell...

Magmar
13th August 2008, 12:18 AM
I'm going with Mr. Pikachu. :(

Green Lanturn
14th August 2008, 01:51 AM
The votes have spoken!

Dead:
mr_pikachu - shifter (monkey)

what a lucky break....

Begin Night 2!

~GL

mr_pikachu
15th August 2008, 12:36 AM
Hah! Well, at least I didn't doom out... haven't had net access for almost a week, so I assumed I'd be dead one way or another by now. Nice lucky break for you all, though.

(Thanks for not checking my profile to see my "last active" stat, by the way. :P)

Green Lanturn
15th August 2008, 11:53 AM
What an interesting evening.

Dead:
Drusilla - Shifter (dhole)

This game may be over very quickly.

Begin Day 3!

~GL

Heald
15th August 2008, 12:38 PM
Right, so, by process of elimination, I'm going to say that firepokemon, Houndoom_Lover and Magmar are not shifters, so that leaves a fair few left. I guess I'm going to have to vote for one at random...Crazy Elf Boy

Houndoom_Lover
15th August 2008, 05:33 PM
ELIMINATE! Drusilla *tromps away like a Dalek*

EngiMatikul
15th August 2008, 06:18 PM
Except Drusilla is already dead. :V

darktyranitar

firepokemon
15th August 2008, 08:46 PM
CrazyElfBoy it is for me.

Magmar
16th August 2008, 10:22 AM
I'll vote Crazyelfboy.

Houndoom_Lover
16th August 2008, 12:09 PM
Oh, yes >.> Opps. Forgot to update my picky list. Crazyelfboy is be *sheepish*

Green Lanturn
17th August 2008, 12:39 PM
And so it is....

Dead:
Crazy Elf Boy - Shaman

Begin Night 3.

~GL

Green Lanturn
19th August 2008, 10:20 AM
Ok.

Dead:

Heald - Vigilante

Begin Day 4!

~GL

Heald
19th August 2008, 10:42 AM
Typical.

Magmar
19th August 2008, 01:26 PM
Well, the shifter has to be someone active, then... I just scrolled through to see who posted a lot and almost voted for Green Lanturn, lol...

Vulpix.ck87

Houndoom_Lover
20th August 2008, 04:31 PM
Weasel Overlord I smell ham.

Magmar
20th August 2008, 11:20 PM
Changing to neutral cuz I was waiting to see what people would say and do with my vote but since my parents were hit by a tornado and are under 25" of water I have other things to do.

Green Lanturn
22nd August 2008, 10:17 AM
And thus the dooms kick in...

Dead:
Weasel Overlord - Oracle
Vulpix.ck87 - Traitor (good) - Doomed
Darktyranitar - Elder - Doomed

Begin Night 4!

~GL

Green Lanturn
24th August 2008, 09:50 AM
What a turn of events as both people in the night target the other!

Dead:
Engimatikul - Shifter (dhole)
Houndoom_Lover - High Elder

Thus, the shifters have been eradicated, and the game is over!

HUMANS WIN!

~GL

Houndoom_Lover
24th August 2008, 04:31 PM
Sweetness!! ^O^ That would be a magical final battle! Holy warrior vs the monsterous creature! I have saved you all, you may give your thanks by passing my tale of awesome down through the generations!

Heald
24th August 2008, 04:55 PM
Hmm, that's interesting. Perhaps there needs to be an order of actions rather than everything happens at once, for example, vigilante comes before High Elder, High Elder comes before shifter etc., although this may overcomplicate things. Either way, we got lucky with 2 hits in a row so we were going to win anyway. As usual, I, being the best, was picked off by the shifters. Heh.

mr_pikachu
24th August 2008, 05:09 PM
Well, I'm not sure prioritizing actions would serve much of a purpose; really, all it would do would be to boost the strength of certain roles and lower the power of others. Add in the complication factor you mentioned, and I don't think it would be worthwhile.

EngiMatikul
24th August 2008, 05:58 PM
I was actually amazed you guys didn't voted me off that last round. :V

Oh yes because it's getting a bit bothersome to keep on checking and now that school's starting again, I think I'll withdraw from future games.

Magmar
24th August 2008, 11:18 PM
*Rolls* I lived! Yay! I thought firepokemon was the other Elder, which really confused the hell out of me when darktyranitar died. I probably voted for him at some point, too. Looks like teh gay is the strongest link in the gene pool, and we will live to not populate earth. :)

Green Lanturn
25th August 2008, 01:29 AM
]I dont think it would be very wise to continue these games much anymore....the overall interest has just died down....plus, distractions are indeed arising for several...

If someone wants to go ahead and take over, by all means, but i think there would need to be a replacement for Engi....i would be playing though.

Good game all.

~GL