PDA

View Full Version : Challange to anyone. Ref=Anyone.

SR-71 EKFTS
12th December 2002, 05:03 PM
I need a second battle going, so I'm making this a nice battle.

1 v 1.
You choose first
I attack first
Ref chooses Arena
No Attract please.

100FangCroconaw
12th December 2002, 05:05 PM
One I get my team approved, I'll be able to battle you.

Knight of Time
12th December 2002, 05:12 PM
Hmm, it has been a while since I reffed a 1 on 1, so I'll ref if you guys like.

Oddish17
12th December 2002, 05:12 PM
I'll ref this for you. The arena is a very large lake, extending as far as the eye can see. There is an island in the middle, a perfect circle, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Its a small desert island, with a palm tree. Odd that its in the middle of the lake..

Edit: It seems I was beaten to the punch, probably because I was typing up the arena.

SR-71 EKFTS
12th December 2002, 05:24 PM
sorry oddish, but Darkprince got here first, so I'll let him ref.

100FangCroconaw
13th December 2002, 06:24 AM
Hi!Most likely next approvers check in the team approval tower and then I'll be able to battle.

Knight of Time
13th December 2002, 06:56 AM
Fine.

Here is the arena:

A huge, endless shaft.

Note that this is not a freefall battle, as both Pokemon will be on top of large platforms that will be falling for this entire battle. Even though the Pokemon cannot move the platforms around, these platforms are very helpful, and if a Pokemon falls off its platform, the platform will automatically move and catch the Pokemon if it cannot float or fly (whether it has these qualities or not), but at a cost of 10% damage, and the forfeiting of one turn before the platform and Pokemon move back to where they were level with their opponent. The two trainers and the ref (me) will be on smaller platforms, but these ones are safe as they have edges so you cannot fall off of them.

100FangCroconaw
14th December 2002, 12:07 PM
all right!I finally got my team approved!Go Evester!Eev, eev, Eevee!(obviously, he's an eevee.) Darkprince, Evester's a male.

SR-71 EKFTS
14th December 2002, 01:20 PM
Hmm, an Eevee. Well, i think i need to start storng and something i know thats strong is my Houndour. Alright, buddy, lets start strong. Begin with a Sunny Day. Then use a powerful Flamethrower. Fianally, use a Solar Beam.

100FangCroconaw
15th December 2002, 05:16 AM
Alright Evester, start out with a Rain Dance.then make a 10% subsitute.Finally, finish off with a Skull Bash.

Knight of Time
17th December 2002, 04:14 PM
Hi!

SR-71 EKFTS, could you do me a favour please?

I noticed that you didn't give me a nickname for your Houndour, so would it be possible for you to give me one please?

It might annoy me (or even lower the quality of my reffings) if I have to ref a battle where one or both Pokemon are nickless.

Ill try to ref tonight or tomorrow if I can.

SR-71 EKFTS
18th December 2002, 04:02 PM
Houndour is nicknames Boomdour.

Knight of Time
18th December 2002, 06:08 PM
Round 1

SR-71 EKFTS vs 100FangCroconaw
Boomdour the Houndour vs Evester the Eevee

Prebattle:

The scene is a huge, endless shaft. With five platforms arranged in this arena of different sizes, they all begin to drop slowly, when one of the entrances opens up, and a male newcomer by the name of 100FangCroconaw appears, taking his position on one of the three smaler platforms. Reaching for one of his Pokeballs, he opens it up, revealing a male Eevee named Evester, who takes his plae on one of the large platforms. Soo, the challenger appears, a male rookie/veteran by the name of SR-71 EKFTS. Tking his place on a second of the three small platforms, he reaches for a Pokeball of his own, and he opens it up to reveal a male Houndour named Boomdour who takes his place on the second large platform. Soon, a third door opens up, revealing the ref, none other than me. With my trusty flag in one hand, I run to the third small platform, and watch as a magical energy stabilizes the three small platforms, while I wave my flag, declaring this battle to be started.

Boomdour: 100% fresh, ready to battle
Evester: 100% fresh, ready to battle

Battle

As this first and opening round unfolds, Boomdour looks at the skies above. Wishing for the sun to appear, he does a little dance, and soon the clouds in the sky above move aside to reveal the star of day. Not in the mood for sunshine, Evester snickers at the Houndour, and does a little dance of his own which causes the sun to disappear, follwed by the darkening of the clouds, some thunder and lightning in the distance, and of course, rain. However, Boomdour is not too thrilled about this, and he opens his mouth to reveal a powerful jet of fire, that would be powerful, if it weren't for the heavy rain that causes most of the flames to disappear, and the platforms to become a bit slippery. Soon, Evester smirks at the Houndour, and dissapears for a while, as an identical body double stands in his place. Meanwhile, Boomdour glares at the body double. Hoping he can charge up a powerful beam of solar energy, he begins to take in energy in his mouth, but he is soon interrupted as Evester strikes him with his deep white glowing forehead, sending him flying off the platform. Lucky for him, the platform he was on begins to move under him, and he is soon brought up to where he was, saved from a possibly deadly fate. With this round over, how will the two combatants fare in the future with the rain making the platforms slippery? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this first and opening round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Boomdour: 82% nervous of falling off his platform again, angry at Evester
Evester: 89% confident, Substitute active (11%)

Arena: Rain Dance in effcet for four more rounds

100FangCroconaw
20th December 2002, 07:15 PM
Nice work Evester!You really got that Houndour mad!Now, use toxic. This should slowly make it weaker.next, use Bide.if he uses any powerfull attacks, This will send the power of the attack he used x2.then, finish off the round with a skull bash.And anytime after the first turn he uses sunny day, use rain dance to counteract it.

Toxic~Bide/Rain Dance~Skull Bash/Rain Dance

SR-71 EKFTS
20th December 2002, 07:52 PM
Well, houndour, he's let us have a good thing this turn. He's using Toxic, which we will counter by using Protect! Next round, he will be using bide. Well, bide only works if we deliver direct damage, so Houndour, use a good old fashioned Toxic! It'll give him a nice rush. Finally, since it will use Skull Bash, use Counter!

Protect, Toxic, Counter.

Knight of Time
21st December 2002, 12:41 PM
Round 2

Prebattle Stats:

Boomdour: 82% nervous of falling off his platform again, angry at Evester
Evester: 89% confident, Substitute active (11%)

Battle

As this second round unfolds, Evester quickly appears, and smirks at Boomdour. Preparing to send a glob of venom his way, the Eevee spits out the lethal substance, hoping it can work its way into Boomdour's bloodstream. This doesn't happen however, as a spinning shield of stars ward off the toxins, causing them to disappear on contact. Soon, Evester continues to smirk at the Houndour, and he begins to glow a light blue colour, hoping that he can taunt Boomdour into attacking him, and getting it paid back double. However, the Houndour seizes the opportunity, and before Evester can react, another highly poisonous glob of venom is spit out, this time at Evester, who is not fast enough this time, as the venom finds its way into his bloodstream, theatening to take him down unless it is cleared out of his system. Soon, Evester glares at Boomdour. Having just about enough of the Houndour, he charges headfirst towards Boomdour, his forehead glowing a pure white. However, the Houndour has a few tricks up his sleeve, as he begins to glow. Just as Evester uses his head on him, the Eevee feels a sudden pain from this. Ouch, indeed. To make things worse, the venom in his bloodstream begins to torment him. Boomdour may have mastered this round, but will Evester be able to get the better of him in the future? Only time will tell as I wave my trusty flag, declaring this second round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Boomdour: 74% a bit tired, has a bit of confidence
Evester: 72% badly poisoned, Substitute active (11%), not very confident, is very suprised at Boomdour's luck

Arena: Rain Dance in effect for three more rounds

SR-71 EKFTS
21st December 2002, 01:45 PM
Alright, here we go. Start with a Crunch on that evil Substitute. Then use a Fant Attack on Eevee. Finish it off with a Sludge BOmb.

Substitutes- If he uses a physical attack, use Counter.

100FangCroconaw
21st December 2002, 08:22 PM
All right, First use toxic while he's attacking your substitute.then use a double team.Finish off with a rest.

Knight of Time
23rd December 2002, 05:55 PM
Umm, SR-71 EKFTS, incase you didn't know this, if a Pokemon has a substitute up, you cannot directly attack it.

Anyway, here is Round 3.

Round 3

Prebattle Stats:

Boomdour: 74% a bit tired, has a bit of confidence
Evester: 72% badly poisoned, Substitute active (11%), not very confident, is very suprised at Boomdour's luck

Battle

As this third round unfolds, Boomdour opens his mouth, his jaws crackling with immense amounts of dark energy, preparing to sink his sharp teeth into Evester's body double. But he suddenly finds his instincts preventing him from biting into the body double, and he glares at his trainer. Soon, Evester decides to take advantage of this. Angry at the Houndour for badly poisoning him in the last round, revenge is Evester's as he spits out a glob of vemon at Boomdour, and it immediately seeps into his bloodstream. Soon, Boomdour glares at Evester, and disappears from view, smashing into the body double. Even though it is not gone yet, he waits as Evester tries to create a few clones, three to be exact. Unfortunately for Evester, the rain almost immediately washes away the clones, reducing them to nothingness. Man, what a stinker. Soon, Boomdour continues to smirk at the body double, and he soon spits out a sticky, dark glob of acid which soon hits the body double, breaking it on contact, before beginning to wince from the venom starting to torment his insides. Seeing his substitute destroyed. Evester decides to rest, and he puts his head down, feeling his strength return. With this round over, can Evester continue this comeback in the next round? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this third round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Boomdour: 73% badly poisoned, pretty tired, is not all that confident
Evester: 100% asleep for three more rounds, confident again

Arena: Rain Dance in effect for two more rounds

100FangCroconaw
23rd December 2002, 06:03 PM
Use Sleep talk but if he wakes you up use skull bash.

Sleep talk/Skull Bash~Sleep Talk/Skull Bash~Sleep Talk/Skull Bash

SR-71 EKFTS
23rd December 2002, 07:09 PM
Well, Houndour, lets try this round fair and easy. Start out with a Rest, then two sleep talks.

Knight of Time
24th December 2002, 06:57 PM
Man, having to randomize Sleep Talk so many times is starting to drive me crazy a bit...

Anyway, here is an early Christmas present, namely Round 4.

Round 4

Prebattle Stats:

Boomdour: 73% badly poisoned, pretty tired, is not all that confident
Evester: 100% asleep for three more rounds, confident again

Battle

As this fourth round unfolds, Evester begins to stir in his sleep. Thinking about trying to get Boomdour to fall in love with him, he makes himself look as handsome as possible, until he realizes something. Both he and Boomdour are the same gender! Disgusted at Evester, Boomdour also falls into a deep sleep, hoping to regain some strength. Soon, Evester continues to stir in his sleep, and he jumps onto the Houndour's platform, threatening to repeatedly swipe him with his claws with the power of his negative feelings. But with very little negative feelings, the Houndour hardly even feels a scratch. Man, how embarrassing. Meanwhile, Boomdour also begins to stir in his sleep. Within a few seconds, Boomdour continues to stir in his sleep, and he does a little dance which causes the dark clouds to become normal again, along with the disappearance of the rain. At once the heavenly star known as the sun appears. Even though this might benefit Boomdour or Evester, who knows? Meanwhile, the Eevee continues to stir in his sleep, when he begins to make himself look all cute and innocent, hoping he can get Boomdour's attention this time. This proves to be futile though, as Boomdour continues to stir in his sleep, his tail beginning to harden and glow a shiny silver colour. Before the Eevee can do anything, SMACK! Being sent flying across the arena, he comes pretty close to falling off again, and he suddenly wakes up, glaring at Boomdour, ready to take his revenge. With this round over, what will become of the two combatants in the future? Only time will tell as I wave my flg, declaring tbis fourth round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Boomdour: 97% asleep for three more rounds, is still a bit tired
Evester: 92% wide awake, very angry at Boomdour, embarrassed

Arena: Sunny Day in effect for four more rounds

100FangCroconaw
26th December 2002, 01:56 PM
EFKTS, where are you?

OoC:Anybody know the DQ time?

SR-71 EKFTS
26th December 2002, 02:47 PM
Sleep talk x 3

100FangCroconaw
27th December 2002, 08:39 AM
Rain dance then use Skull Bashx2

Knight of Time
28th December 2002, 04:18 PM
Round 5

Prebattle Stats:

Boomdour: 97% asleep for three more rounds, is still a bit tired
Evester: 92% wide awake, very angry at Boomdour, embarrassed

Battle

As this fifth round unfolds, Boomdour begins to stir in his sleep. Thinking about trying to make a few clones in his sleep, a total of four clones come to join him. This moment is short lived however, as Evester calls upon another rainstorm. Within a few seconds, rain comes again, and the four clones are all washed away into nothingness while Boomdour continues to sleep. Now thinking about making a ball of dark energy, the Houndour fires the ball of shadow energy at Evester, causing him to scream out in pain. Ouch. Evester is ready for revenge this time, as he once again begius to charge, his forehead glowing a deep white, as he smashes into Boomdour pretty hard. Ouch. Soon, Boomdour continues to stir in his sleep, when he begins to think about sending a highly poisonous glob of venom at the Evester. Firing the powerful blob of toxins at the Eevee, noting can stop the venom as it makes ts way into Evester's bloodstream, threatening to do like the previous one would have eventually done: knock out Evester eventually. However, Evester is still prepared to make a comeback, as he charges towards the Houndour again, his forehead glowing a pure white colour once more, and he manages to knock Boomdour off the edge, causing the platform to catch him just in the nick of time. With this round over, will Evester be able to continue this comeback, despite the venom beginning to torment his insides again? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this fifth round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Boomdour: 71% asleep for two more rounds, is not that confident
Evester: 83% badly poisoned again, very angry at Boomdour, is confident again

Arena: Rain Dance in effect for four more rounds

100FangCroconaw
28th December 2002, 04:39 PM
All right, first cover him in toxic goodness! then use skull bashx2

Toxic~Skull Bash~Skull bash

BTW, Shadow ball usually does nothing against a normal type.

SR-71 EKFTS
28th December 2002, 05:38 PM
well, sleep talk x 3 once more

Knight of Time
31st December 2002, 06:53 PM
Um, unless I am mistaken guys, I think Shadow Ball can indeed affect normal types here in ASB.

Here's Round 6.

Round 6

Prebattle Stats:

Boomdour: 71% asleep for two more rounds, is not that confident
Evester: 83% badly poisoned again, very angry at Boomdour, is confident again

Battle

As this sixth round unfolds, Evester glares at Boomdour. Furious at him for getting more venom into his bloodstream, he declares payback time, and spits a glob of venom of his own at Boomdour, and snickers quietly as the venom splatters all over the Houndour. Meanwhile, Boomdour continues to stir in his sleep, and he opens his mouth to reveal a spinning vortex of flames that prepare to move around Evester, attempting to trap him. Luckily for the Eevee, the rain manages to soon put out the flames, reducing them to nothingness, and he immediately charges towards the sleeping Houndour, his forehead once again glowing a pure white colour. Before Boomdour can react, he finds himself rammed into once again. Man, this could get real bad for Boomdour, as he opens his mouth to reveal some green coloured energy. Sensing his opponent is trying to charge up a beam of solar energy, Evester charges once again, his forehead once more glowing a deep white colour, and SMACK! Even though Boomdour is very close to falling off, the beam of solar energy is discharged thanks to Evester, and Boomdour continues to stir in his sleep, until he does a little dance which causes the bright heavenly body known to all as the sun to appear again, while both he and Evester wince from the venom tormenting the inside of their bodies. With this round over, will Boomdour be able to make a comeback in this battle soon? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this sixth round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Boomdour: 54% badly poisoned, asleep for one more round, is embarrassed
Evester: 81% badly poisoned again, very proud of himself

Arena: Sunny Day in effect for four more rounds

100FangCroconaw
3rd January 2003, 09:10 PM
EKFTS, could you at least post your attacks for this round?

Knight of Time
8th January 2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by 100FangCroconaw
EKFTS, could you at least post your attacks for this round?

Err, 100FangCroconaw, my friend, did you happen to see SR-71 EKFTS's post in the Absence Tower?

He won't be back for a few weeks.

I don't know why he didn't say he didn't want to be DQed, though, since this might be over already...

:confused:

100FangCroconaw
8th January 2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
Err, 100FangCroconaw, my friend, did you happen to see SR-71 EKFTS's post in the Absence Tower?

He won't be back for a few weeks.

I don't know why he didn't say he didn't want to be DQed, though, since this might be over already...

:confused:

DarkPrince, He actually said to DQ him or Wait a long time.

100FangCroconaw
25th January 2003, 08:49 PM
Ah, I see you're back.Ready to finish this battle?