PDA

View Full Version : hehehe!have a look!

nitrogen
10th April 2003, 01:43 PM
Warning:well,I'm not sure if that should have *spoilers* or [adult content] in title,so I didn't put anything.I'm warning here!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is my first fanart on the net!But if you are a "ash&misty"
fan,you may not like this!!(0_0!)
If you are not an "ash&misty"fan,have a look and PLEASE POST
YOUR OPINIONS.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Powarun
10th April 2003, 03:41 PM
Aw, it is cute. A little big headed but cute. Good job. I like how it seems they are leaving and Ash looks smug.

nitrogen
11th April 2003, 09:09 AM
hehehe!!!!(^_^):D

please post more replies.

I showed that pic in class and everybody loved it.one of my friends is planning to join TPM forums,she is a big casey fan and asked me if she can use that pic in her sig.my answer is"of course"as long as you give me the credit.

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
11th April 2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by nitrogen
hehehe!!!!(^_^):D

please post more replies.

I showed that pic in class and everybody loved it.one of my friends is planning to join TPM forums,she is a big casey fan and asked me if she can use that pic in her sig.my answer is"of course"as long as you give me the credit.

More replies? No problem, buddy! They are friends! That´s amazing! I love the picture of two friends! Ash and Misty are friends, oh yes! :D

nitrogen
11th April 2003, 11:20 AM
well,actually I drew Ash and Casey.Does she look like Misty?:confused:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
11th April 2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by nitrogen
well,actually I drew Ash and Casey.Does she look like Misty?:confused:

No, she doesn´t but you sayd

this is my first fanart on the net!But if you are a "ash&misty" fan,you may not like this!!(0_0!)

There have I think that was Misty! Sorry! Next time I´ll look at pictures and them tell who are on them!

P.s. I looked at the picture and then have I see it´s Casey, not Misty!

Powarun
11th April 2003, 11:25 AM
No but that was a cool anime fic. It almost looked like they were mad at Ash and scolding him for cheating.

oxygen
14th April 2003, 08:42 AM
I loved your drawing.I think you can win all the contests with this picture
:yes:

nitrogen
14th April 2003, 11:22 AM
heh,thanks oxygen....but I'm sure there are much more people that can draw better than me.I'm working on pokemon human characters.I'm trying to make the faces smaller.Powarun is right.
ash&casey are a little big headed.