homeofmew
15th August 2008, 10:34 PM
At Worlds Friday 08/15/2008
WPM and homeofmew meet.
yay for TPM buddies.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c36/homeofmew/WORLDS2008/HPIM3657.jpg

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th August 2008, 10:57 PM
I actually don't know what it costs to fly from Finland to the USA, New Zealand or so. I might even have the money, and have wanted for a long time to meet some fellow TPMers.

It's great that there are such friends here at TPM. I remember some other members telling about their meeting in the past, but that was some time ago.

Crystal Mew
16th August 2008, 01:58 AM
I always wondered what wpm looked like.
interesting.....

Zak
16th August 2008, 02:19 AM
Wow Tina, you've met more people than me here irl almost.

Worlds Friday? What is that?

Andrew
16th August 2008, 02:29 AM
Is that REALLY WPM?

shazza
16th August 2008, 02:42 AM
Did you bone him?

Heald
16th August 2008, 04:21 AM
Jeez...even his face annoys the hell out of me.

firepokemon
16th August 2008, 05:04 AM
I love Water Pokemon Master. ^_^

Andrew
16th August 2008, 05:26 AM
I would appreciate WPM posting. Once. Once more, with an update on his life.

Heald
16th August 2008, 05:37 AM
I would appreciate WPM posting. Once. Once more, with an update on his life.
Yeah, I'd love to hear his story on why he fell for a very obvious 4Chan prank involving a fake Shaymin forme image, claimed he was the one who found it and then when it was proven to be fake, denied ever saying that it was ever real or that he was the one who found it.

Drago
16th August 2008, 06:18 AM
I'd really like to contribute anything to this topic other than anti-WPM sentiments. However, I feel as though that's just not possible. Though I must say I agree with Heald, even without bias his is just a face you'd love to punch. So he's got that going for him, at least. :)

EDIT: In order to contribute anything at all to this topic, I have to ask - is he as much of a dipstick in real life? Or is it just a ploy?

mistysakura
16th August 2008, 08:08 AM
Yay to meeting internet people! I've met... four so far (although two of them I met IRL before figuring out they were also internet people). Fun stuff.

Clark
16th August 2008, 03:09 PM
hi tina :wave:
*punch WPM*

mr_pikachu
16th August 2008, 05:59 PM
*shrugs* I never had too big of a problem with WPM, myself.

Here's hoping you're enjoying Worlds, Tina, as well as the opportunity to meet your peers! Let us TCG fans know how you ranked when you're done, okay? I look forward to hearing about your performance. ^_^

DarkestLight
16th August 2008, 08:26 PM
Yeah, wish I woulda made it to worlds..well really...wish I woulda made it to the VG showdown finals, but yeah :D. But yes, recap is a must.

Blademaster
16th August 2008, 11:57 PM
WPM, I never knew you and therefore have no problem with you.

But...

Heald and Ace, you guys may be more right than you think: Look at the shadows/whatever those dark spots are around his left cheek, and how his left eye is closed a bit more than the right one...

He DOES look like someone slugged him recently! 80

PNT510
17th August 2008, 12:06 AM
WPM was kinda a dick, but looking back he was an entertaining one.

Clark
17th August 2008, 01:34 AM
blade...it was probably from his mom for playing too much pokeymanz

Crystal Mew
17th August 2008, 11:07 PM
I'd also like to know what he acts like irl, he pissed me off alot online :)

homeofmew
18th August 2008, 12:04 AM
actually I have meet 2 TPM members
Roy Kardde and WPM.

I also had dinner with WPM one night with some other people that post at pokebeach.
It was ok I guess.

Andrew
18th August 2008, 05:09 AM

What she said.

shazza
18th August 2008, 09:41 PM
actually I have meet 2 TPM members
Roy Kardde and WPM.

I also had dinner with WPM one night with some other people that post at pokebeach.
It was ok I guess.

What did you guys eat?
What was discussed?

Drusilla
19th August 2008, 10:27 AM

I love you, Sam. (y)

You know, it's funny... Tina and I have lived about an hour away from each other for the better part of the past six and a half years... But I've never met her. I've never met anyone from TPM, for that matter...

Magmar
19th August 2008, 01:24 PM
He DOES look like someone slugged him recently! 80

Thanks for doing me the favor of staring at his face for me :) i was afraid i'd have to :emo:

Alucard
19th August 2008, 02:58 PM
How come you didn't drop kick the cunt?

Little_Pikachu
19th August 2008, 04:53 PM
Hey, I was just thinking about WPM the other day, how he always used to go on about how Pokemon is still really popular. I've just got back from Japan and it is still REALLY popular over there, I even got on a Pokemon subway train, I took pictures too!!!!

*Hasn't actually slept since being in Japan*

Tina, how do these people keep finding you?

mistysakura
19th August 2008, 11:39 PM
You serious? When I was in Japan three years ago, I couldn't see anything relating to Pokemon at all... I don't know, maybe there's been a revival since. I wish I were in Japan again. *note to self: save money for plane ticket!*

Clark
19th August 2008, 11:42 PM
I didn't see much pokemon anything in Kobe/Osaka/Kyoto when I went last year, so no idea about pokemon trains.

Little_Pikachu
20th August 2008, 06:36 AM
The new movie is just coming out I think and the Pokemon Platinum game is on the cards too, so maybe it was just a huge rush of hype, but you couldn't get moved for posters, pictures, adverts and kids wearing Pikachu visors last week.
The train had pictures of Pokemon all down the outside and inside every info TV was showing adverts for the movie and random Pokemon snacks and every single advertising board inside has some kind of Pokemon promotion on it. I was thinking "god, WPM would love this..."

Magmar
20th August 2008, 11:24 PM
My friend who is living in Japan for a summer says that everything is all Pokemon'd out and she really wishes they'd have a Sailor Moon revival so she can bring home some cute stuff to decorate the apartment with!

Crystal Mew
21st August 2008, 03:25 AM
I assume pokemon for japan is like looney tunes for america. kinda?

I wish Tina would get in here and update us about her days with wpm already!

homeofmew
21st August 2008, 03:59 PM
Shazza: We didn't talk about a lot
there were 2 people from Australia eating with us and I had to explain what chicken pot pie was. Anyway we learned somethings that I don't think WPM wanted us to know, so I won't say anything about that.

Suzie: Yeah the Pokemon train post piccys !
anyway yeah it is amazimg how the Japanese are into pokemon.
I played a Japanese guy in Grinder/LCQ and he was all tough and stuff.

Crystal Mew
21st August 2008, 05:54 PM
. Anyway we learned somethings that I don't think WPM wanted us to know, so I won't say anything about that.

what sort of things??

please, do tell :)

Little_Pikachu
21st August 2008, 06:11 PM
Anyway we learned somethings that I don't think WPM wanted us to know, so I won't say anything about that.

Dude...

You CANNOT say things like that then not say what it was. Permaban if you do not supply this information.

Andrew
21st August 2008, 08:04 PM
Excellent. [/cyberman]

This is VERY true.

You have 1 week. Or goodbye homeofmew.

Drago
21st August 2008, 09:53 PM
lolz admin/super mod double team. WPM info imminent!

shazza
21st August 2008, 10:02 PM
I'm Australian and I know what a Chicken Pot Pie is. Then again, I watch South Park.

Was WPM only purposely trolling the entire time? Was that it?

homeofmew
21st August 2008, 10:35 PM
OMG im threatened by a perma ban!
It wasn't much :o
He just was talking about his site and where he gets stuff.
Of course posting that here would be advertizement ;O

Shazza; he also didn't know what Ranch dressing was

Andrew
21st August 2008, 11:01 PM
We need to know all.

Your current level of information is unacceptable.

We require more information, specifically what he thinks of TPM, TPM's Management etc.

Do you agree Suzie?

Ps - If anyone else has a good idea of what information we need, PM me.

So... homeofmew. We are waiting, or goodbye.

shazza
21st August 2008, 11:03 PM
Don't ban her, I need the fortune telling game to continue running as that's my last legacy as a moderator!

The_Missing_Link
21st August 2008, 11:05 PM
Shazza; he also didn't know what Ranch dressing was

Where is he from again? Cause that's seriously screwed up

Greyfox
21st August 2008, 11:19 PM
I've met zero forumers. Isn't that sad?

-Grey

shazza
21st August 2008, 11:54 PM
No, I think if any of the two would be classified as "sad", it would be meeting forum members.

homeofmew
22nd August 2008, 01:04 AM
I seem to have forgotten to mention it was the Aussy that didn't know what Ranch dressing was not WPM. WPM does know what Ranch dressing is.

Andrew: What do you want to know.
It's pretty straight forward.
WPM puts scans on his site and PUI/POP doesn't like it.

shazza
22nd August 2008, 03:13 AM
I know what Ranch Dressing is. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know because he's a dumbass, not because he is Australian.

Little_Pikachu
22nd August 2008, 05:01 AM
This does not sound like something he would be particularly concerned about other people finding out. We believe you are holding back important information, such as he was wearing Jigglypuff Y-fronts or a skirt. Or both.

If you do not know such information, then please make something up to appease us.

Andrew
22nd August 2008, 07:07 AM
We also need to know what he thinks of us, SPECIFICALLY at TPM? Ie Myself Chris, etc.

homeofmew
22nd August 2008, 08:52 AM
WPM calls TPM as "The Bad Place".
The only thing I find funny about WPM is that he play water pokemon in his deck.
He did this back in the older days too.
Even if lighting pokemon is the metagame he'll still play water.

Crystal Mew
22nd August 2008, 10:13 PM

Surely there is something funnier about wpm than that Tina. COME ON

Clark
23rd August 2008, 01:35 AM
omg lawlz teh pokeymanz water. splash ftw.

shazza
23rd August 2008, 01:58 AM
TELL US OR I'LL TAKE BACK MY MOD APPROVAL BACK AFTER SEVEN YEARS :mad: :mad2: :hellyeah: :pirate: :ssj: :057:

Magmar
23rd August 2008, 10:22 PM
We're the bad place. We're meanies!

Zak
24th August 2008, 09:33 AM
You're still obviously hiding something... why would we care about what he does on his site?

As for us, does he even know this thread exists?

Anyway, you better tell us. Or at least tell me. If you won't tell me, don't bother IMing me again.

Also this is a third permaban warning if you don't tell us.

EDIT: Or better yet, a much better idea... I'll have to think about it though.

homeofmew
24th August 2008, 03:03 PM
:o. there's not a lot to say I am sorry.
WPM also was messing with the Australians about the Chicken Pot pie and Ranch dressing thing.

Also he asked the Japanese creator person about some new pokemon shadows, in which he didn't get a lot of information about it.

The guy carried his laptop everywhere and had all of the card scans on his hard drive and was talking about card combos from looking at his big collection of poke card piccys and info he had.

I kept on calling Jon Water Pokemon Master which he Hated.
He got a press pass because he told the worlds people he was from pokebeach (that was amusing that worked)

Andrew
24th August 2008, 06:16 PM
Quite frankly, this thread is the biggest letdown I've ever had.

Zak, Suzie, 1 week ban to show homeofmew we mean business?

Clark
24th August 2008, 06:37 PM
Shes hiding the fact he pulled his pants down in a last resort attempt to "score" with a TPMer and she giggled at his non-existant balls.

Magmar
24th August 2008, 11:16 PM
I feel bad for Tina :( She had to meet him, isn't that punishment enough?? *Hugs* there, there, it will all be fine.

Edit: Actually, I'm sure WPM is the fucker who summoned tropical storm Fay there. it was God's way of trying to eradicate him. Glad you got home safe Tina!

homeofmew
24th August 2008, 11:50 PM
I left the day before Fay hit.
The Pokemon people were watching it the whole time.

I didn't have to meet WPM. ~ being that I was also Curious of how he was like in real life.
He went "Christian religious psychopath" on me at Nationals (late June).
That was bad enough.

I stayed away from him.. (his grandma died right before nationals)
I told him death happens get over it, he was pretty down that I didn't have
anything more comforting to say.

Also he seemed to wanted to hang out with me a lot (at worlds), which I guess would be natural since I never actually disliked the guy here on TPM. To be honest he's ok I guess in real life, a little hyper but that's it.
He's like Tina hey you wanna eat together? Before worlds I had previous plans, since my birthday was the week before worlds, for some post birthday meals with friends.

But like I said earleir I did eat with him and some people that post on his boards, kinda like a pokebeach dinner/ who knows why I was invited, I never post there.

The_Missing_Link
25th August 2008, 12:03 AM

I would be kinda let down also. I mean, it's WPM but I think something along the lines of, "I'm sorry to hear that, I'm sure she's in a better place" would've been a little bit nicer

Andrew
25th August 2008, 02:47 AM
Or, "I'm sure her special attack base power is awesome now she's a Gastly"

Drago
25th August 2008, 04:47 AM
The only thing I find funny about WPM is that he play water pokemon in his deck.
I mis-read this sentence, which made the whole topic worthwhile for me.

Crystal Mew
26th August 2008, 01:41 PM

LOL, Andy thats terrible! :D

And yeah like Zak said, we really dont care about what he does on his site, if thats the secret you're hiding.

So if thats it, then I am also extremely disappointed!!!

Magmar
26th August 2008, 09:50 PM
I would be kinda let down also. I mean, it's WPM but I think something along the lines of, "I'm sorry to hear that, I'm sure she's in a better place" would've been a little bit nicer

Of course she's in a better place. WPM isn't there, now, is he?

Hah!

shazza
27th August 2008, 12:56 AM
Can anyone actually explain to me what WPM did during the time he was active that resulted in such a bitter attitude?

From what I recall, I didn't really care either way about him and thought the attitude both members and moderators/administerators made against him were nothing but jumping on the band wagon.

Andrew
27th August 2008, 03:48 AM
He pretty much had a few things:
-Butting in forums he had no power over and trying to enforce rules. (PCG - Big Brother)
-Having personal chat threads in TCG
-Being incredibly annoying all over the mod forums and rather annoying in general.
-Never, EVER shutting the fuck up about Pokemon (On a POKEMON FORUM).

And a few other things, involving saying he played with his own crap, and then denying it.

Yeah.

Thank god Chris pulled the plug on him.

Heald
27th August 2008, 04:40 AM
He would constantly PM me bitching that my sigs were too offensive, and then threaten to PM Suzie as well (which I think he actually did), and he was always threatening to tell on me to Suzie over every little indiscretion I did (which could range from insulting his favourite Pokemon to not putting asterisks in my swear words). Not to mention the fact that the rest of the forum though he was an asshat and he was generally the biggest douche in the universe and that's pretty much why I hated him.

shazza
27th August 2008, 04:47 AM
Yeah, I always thought he was a fag; just needed to refresh my memory.

I don't really recall the Big Brother thing? Did I tell him to go away or die or something? I hope so.

firepokemon
27th August 2008, 06:38 AM
Oh please WPM is god and you're all fucked in the head.

So Tina was WPM a good shag?

Andrew
27th August 2008, 07:03 AM
Ugh... TPM's new Glamour Couple

"Put your pokemon counters there!"

"I'm so close to Koing your pokemon!"

"Flip over your prize WPM!"

Drusilla
27th August 2008, 08:09 AM
Thank god Chris pulled the plug on him.

Chris is my hero. (y)

From his behavior, I had thought he was a little elementary aged kid... This guy is wacked in the head. Srsly. I'm glad you survived, Tina!

Alucard
27th August 2008, 11:15 AM
Oh please WPM is god and you're all fucked in the head.

So Tina was WPM a good shag?

Lawl. You just know they did and she's hiding it.

homeofmew
27th August 2008, 01:45 PM
Don't compare me to WPM.
I am not the one with scans of every pokemon card on my hard drive.
WPM was ok to be with for a few days but o-o; "TINA LETS EAT TOGETHER"
like every day o.o; (just cause I did it once). It was bad enough like everyone at worlds knew who I was anyway T-T~

Alucard
27th August 2008, 02:03 PM
Don't compare me to WPM.
like every day o.o; (just cause I did it once). It was bad enough like everyone at worlds knew who I was anyway T-T~

TINA LET ME IN UR PANTZ.

Lolz.

Andrew
27th August 2008, 05:57 PM
WPM has already been there Jay.

Drusilla
27th August 2008, 06:20 PM
Ewwwwwww... Groooooossssss... Thanks for bringing that lovely little thought to mind, Andrew. ><

Crystal Mew
27th August 2008, 06:20 PM
The thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that he was so annoying, and the fact that he bragged about watching one of those pokemon movies over 500 times, and thought that was so cool of himself.

I think that was the turning point, from then on everyone thought WPM was ridiculous, and telling him he had to get a life. Then he got defensive and did nothing but purposely annoy and harass people from then on.

Katie
27th August 2008, 09:13 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw you at Akon this year Tina. I couldn't remember what you looked like but I saw an asian chick in a pikachu suit and assumed. Pretty sure I was right, now. :)

Also WPM looks just as annoying as ever. My beef with him was pretty simple. When other people don't want to talk about pokemon, DON'T TALK ABOUT POKEMON. And the 467 times you've watched the movie. Jesus.

Magmar
28th August 2008, 03:29 PM
Just because it's funny, and true!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/shadowsandrock/truth.jpg

The thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that he was so annoying, and the fact that he bragged about watching one of those pokemon movies over 500 times, and thought that was so cool of himself.

I remember that! He's like.. 17? 18? Patheticccc.

I remember how he brought Pokemon episodes or something to an English class in 11th or 12th grade and he was whining here for being picked on. That was my turning point; before then, I was always quite friendly to him. But sometimes, my jock-ness kicks in and I remember that since I was younger than that, I was drinking beers and watching baseball with guys my age, not watching Pokemon reruns over and over and over. And so I internet-kicked him into his locker and walked away saying "man I hate geeks."

As for Tina being with WPM, haven't we realized that all the gay men on this board don't hold a candle to the fagginess that is WPM... besides Tina has standards and can do so much better than that loser. I'm sure WPM's imaginary boyfriend Ash would be offended if we accused WPM of sleeping with someone else.

......yet, part of me would LOVE to see WPM's myspace. I need a good chuckle, I've been busy moving into my apartment and it's been a humorless project.

firepokemon
28th August 2008, 03:51 PM
Have you not checked PokeBeach that is his MYSPACE.

Zak
28th August 2008, 04:56 PM
Can anyone actually explain to me what WPM did during the time he was active that resulted in such a bitter attitude?

From what I recall, I didn't really care either way about him and thought the attitude both members and moderators/administerators made against him were nothing but jumping on the band wagon.

I would agree with you about the bandwagon thing applying to the majority of TPM, but like Heald I was one that actually had my own legit reasons for my dislike for him that involved me. And before the stuff that reached me happened I actually felt bad for him.

It started when one time I called him out for double posting or doing something online, he bitched at me on IM telling me to "EDIT IT!" apparently having a "warning" was a big deal to him, because, quote him directly, he said he wasn't going to be able to sleep over it.

Also he tried blaming me for his demodding, for some reason, regardless of whatever he did that got Chris to pull the plug on him, I backstabbed him by not standing up for him or something, as if there was something I owed him. I guess he got the idea that if someone is nice to them, to take them for granted and treat them like they owe you something. I feel like I remember him treating Chris the same way at some point, but that's his story if he wants to share it. Anyway, he somehow got it into his head that me not doing anything is what got him demodded and not him talking back to Chris.

Also there was that time myself and shazza did that joke about how he's secretly Kasumi cause of how I realized he had so much in common with him (which isn't exactly an insult anyway), and he threw a fit over that and whined at me and threatened to try and get me demodded, i.e. "I AM SPEAKING TO SUZIE ABOUT YOU". And then when he actually repeated that again in the thread to which Suzie replied "please don't!" that was classic.

As for his attitude in ummmm and not shutting up, I just did my best to ignore him then. For some reason I get the idea that he was trying to get a rise out of everyone, then again he is WPM so I don't know.

However... this is gonna sound out of left field but I just can't resist.

I left the day before Fay hit.
The Pokemon people were watching it the whole time.

I didn't have to meet WPM. ~ being that I was also Curious of how he was like in real life.
He went "Christian religious psychopath" on me at Nationals (late June).
That was bad enough.

Also he seemed to wanted to hang out with me a lot (at worlds), which I guess would be natural since I never actually disliked the guy here on TPM. To be honest he's ok I guess in real life, a little hyper but that's it.
He's like Tina hey you wanna eat together? Before worlds I had previous plans, since my birthday was the week before worlds, for some post birthday meals with friends.

But like I said earleir I did eat with him and some people that post on his boards, kinda like a pokebeach dinner/ who knows why I was invited, I never post there.

I hate to say this Tina, but right now you're sounding like you're trying your hardest to fit in and be one of those bandwagon people. "I wanted to meet him", "I didn't want to hang out with him", you're doing a great John Kerry impression there, my friend. Other details in this post indicate that as well.

And about the grandmother thing, you really aren't making yourself looking any higher up than he is with that, like TML implied a few posts up. Especially if you're using it as one of the things to rip on him with, seriously. If you're trying to impress us with this post, try again.

Don't compare me to WPM.

Ah, that explains it. You're so scared of being compared to him, that's why you're acting like you're going out of your way to sound like you're distancing yourself from him? And distancing yourself from the fact that you were the one who volunteered to meet him? I think if you didn't emphasize so hard about it, you'd be less likely to be compared to him.

And what exactly is wrong with "Let's eat together", it's a great pickup line, maybe not necessarily in those words, but it really depends on the context, but is it a sin to ask someone to lunch? I do that a lot after having spent some time with someone for a bit, and it's not a bad way to get to know someone in some cases. Try again Tina, with better material.

Heald
28th August 2008, 05:24 PM
I think its really funny that WPM doesn't stop being WPM in real life. When I'm not at this computer, I'm pretty much nothing like I act on here, and I'd wager a whole lot of you aren't either. But WPM is still the super special pogeymon master offline as well as online. He reminds me of that guy who lives, eats, drinks and sleeps Disney.

Also, lets not pick on Tina for actually having the guts to meet this kid in real life. Hell, I know every time WPM posted here, I felt I had been violated in some way. Imagine how I'd do in a real-life situation? Also, in her defence, she did say that he was slightly psycho and constantly wanted to eat with her. Surely everyone has a really annoying 'friend' who at the first sign of any compassion attaches themselves onto you at every conceivable moment, and you're forced to pretty much screen your calls for a month until they find someone else to annoy. I have, like, 3 of those friends. Now, imagine it is someone you're not even friends with. Poor Tina.

Katie
28th August 2008, 09:34 PM
Just because everyone dislikes someone for the same reason doesn't mean they're bandwagoning. Maybe he's just not a likable guy (Jinkies! I think we've solved the mystery! :o)

mr_pikachu
28th August 2008, 09:40 PM
Just because everyone dislikes someone for the same reason doesn't mean they're bandwagoning. Maybe he's just not a likable guy (Jinkies! I think we've solved the mystery! :o)

It's a little scary how fast you made the following quote bounce into my head:

"All your other friends couldn't come either because you don't have any other friends. Because of how unlikable you are. It says so here in your personnel file: Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned. 'Shall not be mourned.' That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny, too."

Heh. Regardless of that, though, I never had any particular problem with WPM. It might have something to do with my not having been modded at that point (and thus getting a full view of his antics)... which tells you something, really. I'm just a little surprised we're still on this "WPM is a loser who loves the Pokeymans" topic years later. But hey, to each his own, I guess. :/

Blademaster
28th August 2008, 10:16 PM
When I'm not at this computer, I'm pretty much nothing like I act on here, and I'd wager a whole lot of you aren't either.

Hmmm... Offline I'm meek, socially-awkward, always ready to jump into a situation and help the little guy out...

And here... Here I'm loud, often obnoxious, not as helpful as I am in real life, or as I used to be...

What... have I become...? :(

Drusilla
28th August 2008, 10:22 PM
I think its really funny that WPM doesn't stop being WPM in real life. When I'm not at this computer, I'm pretty much nothing like I act on here, and I'd wager a whole lot of you aren't either.

Drusie is Drusie unless she's Corva or someone else. It happens sometimes... I'm so unpredictable, I don't think I can really draw a comparison. I am 100% certified insane. I also don't take my antipsychotics, because they make me feel funny... :(

Anyway, I think it's amusing that some people hate him for being "ZOMG POGEYMANZ!" on what is, technically speaking, a Pogeymanz forum. I just didn't like him because he was an irritating ass...

Magmar
28th August 2008, 10:27 PM
Offline, I'm a drunk college student.

Online, I'm usually the same.

Crystal Mew
29th August 2008, 12:47 AM
Didn't he used to make like...pokemon sounds? Not really sounds obviously, but like "PIKAAAA PIKACHU!!!!" kind of things. I'm 99% he did this in ummmm way too often, with random pokemon.

He just liked to come in ummmm and interupt a chat with annoying things like that, ALL the time. And then we found out AOL could have chatroom owners, so a lot of the time I'd get in there to be the owner and kick him out...until he somehow got to be a chatroom owner, and kicked everyone else out.

stuff like that is what I'm talking about. Not so much about liking pokemon...though he did way too obsessively, but thats besides the point :)

Drago
29th August 2008, 04:08 AM
Not to mention, did you ever try and challenge the stance that Pokemon was the best thing in the world? He acted like a goddamn six year old - moderators are supposed to be respectable and reliable, all he ever was, was present. And with a mass collection of 'TEH POGEYMAN CARDZZZZ'

shazza
29th August 2008, 11:07 AM
Also there was that time myself and shazza did that joke about how he's secretly Kasumi cause of how I realized he had so much in common with him (which isn't exactly an insult anyway), and he threw a fit over that and whined at me and threatened to try and get me demodded, i.e. "I AM SPEAKING TO SUZIE ABOUT YOU". And then when he actually repeated that again in the thread to which Suzie replied "please don't!" that was classic.

I remember that! Thanks for re-jogging my memory. Man, those were the days. http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o49/SKULL_ANDRE/ANIMATIE-IMAGE/EMOTICONES/smiley_emoticons_joint.gif

Little_Pikachu
29th August 2008, 12:00 PM
I think my biggest gripe with WPM (apart from the fact that he kept talking to me) was the way he would incorporate Pokemon into, otherwise perfectly normal, sentences.
E.G:
WPM: Please de-Smod Zak
Suzie: Um.. no
WPM: Wynaut?

There were a few other classics like that, I just can't remember them right now. I'm pretty sure I made a picture claiming "Everytime WPM replaces a word of the English language with the name of a Pokemon, God kills a kitten" or something to that effect.

Drusilla
29th August 2008, 01:30 PM
Didn't he once say that Pokemon was waaaay more popular than LOTR?

Katie
29th August 2008, 05:38 PM
He sure did.

Crystal Mew
29th August 2008, 07:30 PM
I had the quote saying "pokebeachmaster: pokemon is more well known than lotr" in my sig for the longest time, then one day Zak IMs me and is like "don't you think its time to get over that" (or whatever the hell you said)

I should have left it in lol. But yeah, he said it alright. I don't think anyone can even agree with that statement!

Blademaster
29th August 2008, 08:53 PM
WPM: Please de-Smod Zak
Suzie: Um.. no
WPM: Wynaut?

Well, in WPM's defense, at least THAT one is kinda clever...

Seriously, why the fuck did Tajiri name Wynaut (and Wobbuffet, for that matter) what he did? Them crazy Japanese... :rolleyes:

shazza
29th August 2008, 10:51 PM
What the fuck is a Wynaut?

Blademaster
29th August 2008, 11:56 PM
A baby Wobbuffet.

Drago
30th August 2008, 12:02 AM
Post-GSC confuses and infuriates Shazza.

shazza
30th August 2008, 12:11 AM
It's so true. :(

Water Pokemon Master
30th August 2008, 02:41 AM
Tina, you are a bit pathetic here. All you did was brag about knowing me in front of everyone, you BEGGED me to sign a Pokemon card for you, you pointed me out to people when I made it clear I didn’t want any attention brought to myself, and you told me about a dozen times how you tell everyone at League how you know me (when you obviously don’t, as indicative of your posts here). I also said I did not want to take a picture, but you again BEGGED me about 4 or 5 times (which is why, people, I couldn’t even smile genuinely when I finally got annoyed enough to do it :p). So don't lie how you tried to "distance" yourself from me. You wouldn’t lay off. Gee, could it be because you actually LIKED me? God forbid, people, God forbid. And yes, I did invite you to go eat TWICE (not every day) because the friends you were rooming with are all from my website and are my friends as well (in fact, two are moderators). Quite frankly, it’d be extremely rude to NOT invite you. You made it sound like I was clinging on to you, but that was clearly not the case – in fact, I would say it was the other way around.

You called me a religious psychopath when all I simply said was my grandma is either gone forever or in Heaven or Hell? Talk about exaggerating details. I hardly remember even talking majorly about religion with you. Why would I talk to someone I just met about Christianity? The only places I know you from were the ‘Gym, and apparently here, so I wouldn’t share anything “deep” with you, as that’d be weird.

Oh, and just for the record, I have scans of Pokemon on my laptop because I am kind of a webmaster of a TCG website. I also do not exclusively pl ay Water Pokemon decks, as that is quite stupid. Just wanted to correct that for the record. ;)

Tina, I do understand how this place probably brought out the worst in you, so I’m not holding it against you. You are pretty crazy. Wearing a Pikachu costume throughout Worlds, even when sitting in a bar and drinking, is quite hilarious.

I think Tina is afraid to say I was NORMAL, moreso than herself, but oh well. You guys wanted something juicy out of her, there was nothing negatively juicy about me, so she had to exaggerate and make up things to be accepted. Too bad the truth about someone has to be “re-imagined” to feed people who live off hatred. Just reading some of the posts here is quite pathetic. “OMG, give me more details! Please!! I must sustain my life forceeeee!!!!!” I am so surprised some of you people are still the way you are, but hey, some people just never change.

I also love how a majority of the details about my past were exaggerated to nth degree or were flat out lies (Something I did sexually in the chat takes the cake. I don’t think so), though I will admit some of the things about me acting crazy about Pokemon in the chat room is true. And guess what… I still act that way in my own popular Pokemon chat room! It’s fun to act crazy when you can’t in real life. Most of you STILL do not, however, understand the purposes of why I did a lot of the things you would consider “stupid” or “annoying” in the chat room. I think that one “group” incident involving everyone’s signatures and avatars should give you a hint as to my purpose in being on a dead Pokemon forum in the past. The majority of the hatred toward me was people jumping on the bandwagon. It’s actually common in other communities like this. It makes people feel “together” to pick on someone, and to exaggerate details of their faults, and to even make up things.

As for “political” things regarding modding, demodding, whatever, I honestly can’t comment because I do not remember anything about this place (it has been like 4 or 5 years since I left, ). Asking to demod Zak? I barely remember who you are (except that you watched the anime), and I doubt I would ever “ask” to demod someone if I had illegitimate reasons. Remember, I was like… 13 when I was modded here. That’s so long ago. I think the only person I ever wanted demoded was… uhh… that one guy who people said in the chat was gay. Sorry, I usually wouldn’t point that out, but that’s the only detail I remember about them. XD I remember he had it out for me.

Oh, and hi Crystal Mew! I remember you from the chat. I remember how it was a big deal to see your picture, and how everyone wanted to see it. And yes, Pokemon is more popular than LOTR. :p I would know, as I am a fan of both now (I remember I used to hate it, but I never really ever gave it a chance).

And wow, the way some of you people talk is sickening. I’d love to see you talk like that in the real world. You’d get shot before you could finish your sentence. But I suppose a lot of you don’t get much experience in the real world…. at least that’s my impression from reading some of your posts.

So anyways, I’ve moved on… why have you not?

Heald
30th August 2008, 03:14 AM
http://www.crimerant.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/dr_phil.jpg

And Tina...how does that you feel?

EDIT I don't know what's funnier: WPM's reaction or the fact that what started out as an innocent topic has destroyed what was probably quite an amicable friendship due to our collective spite.

firepokemon
30th August 2008, 03:23 AM
LOL now this is nice.

Water Pokemon Master
30th August 2008, 03:43 AM
or the fact that what started out as an innocent topic has destroyed what was probably quite an amicable friendship due to our collective spite.

What's occurred here isn't going to change any "friendship" Tina and I have. Honestly, we've only met twice, and that's not enough, at least for me, to even have a friendship. Tina's pretty cool, albeit a little hyper (I am too, as she pointed out). But I'm not going to judge her for what she said about me, espcially since people are gouginging her for negative information and threatening her with a ban.

The only thing I will judge is why she changes the way she acts when on the internet, especially for people she will never know or meet. Why throw away a potential friendship for nobodies (no offense, TPMers :p), and plus lie on top of it all? If this ever happened to anyone else, they'd probably never forgive her, but I'm not like that at all. Real life people > virtual people. I hope you don't do this again, Tina.

mr_pikachu
30th August 2008, 03:54 AM
So anyways, I’ve moved on… why have you not?

Uh... as I believe I mentioned earlier in the thread, I kind of agree with this sentiment. In all fairness, though, I don't know if that was the best way to go about addressing it... responding in a ten-paragraph rant against Tina and TPM kind of validates a lot of what's going on here and gives people a reason to continue.

Again, I never had any personal problem with you, so I'm certainly not trying to jump on any bandwagon. There's no point in that. But frankly, saying that people shouldn't talk about you in a spectacle that borders on a tirade... I dunno. It just seems a little counterproductive to me, that's all. No offense intended. *shrugs*

Water Pokemon Master
30th August 2008, 04:15 AM
No offense taken. I was just trying to clear up the record. Remember, this thread is already 3 pages long with people chiming in every few posts. I had to "catch up," hence the long, "general" post.

If I don't set straight a few things, people will continue with even deeper hatred in the future (this is probably the 4th or 5th hatred thread since I've left). That's what bothers me the most about all these people who still have so much unnecessary poison in them, though they may be using it as "sustenance" instead, from reading some posts in this thread.

Example of someone mistranslating the history of me over time:

Speaking of WPM and PMs, I still have this one you sent me a few years ago.

lol herald wtf omgzors u hav 2 take thAT NAUty pic of midl fingr out of ur sig or ill tell suzie to banzors you omgwtfbomz!!1111!11one!!![/quote]

Actual PM:
Heald, please remove the image of the middle finger in your signature. It is inappropriate and failure to remove it will probably lead to a Suzie sig 0wning.

Gracias,
- WPM
People continue to "evolve" me into a more annoying/evil person over time, so I have to step in to set the record straight at times. :p Example above. I'm a mod, Heald posts in my forum, I tell him his sig could get him in trouble, and he holds it against me even to this day. He acts as if I was attacking him viciously... or perhaps his memory has become flawed in all the unnecessary (and a lot of the time, unjustified) hatred going around. Is the above example something to hate someone over, especially when it is their job? I ask you mr. pikachu since you weren't around during those times.

mr_pikachu
30th August 2008, 04:41 AM
*sighs* I think all the attacks are pointless; frankly, I think the argument itself is pointless on both fronts. I'm not sure why there's a lasting impact from whatever happened in the past, and I'm also not sure why you bother trying to counteract it if you've moved on. That's not to say the whole thing would subside if one side or the other dropped it, mind you, but I am saying that there's no chance of that when both sides continue to struggle over the past.

I didn't intend to get drawn into the fray, as I actually feel a little lucky to not have been a mod when everything big happened. It makes it easy to abstain from arguments like these which, again, appear futile from all angles.

Nonetheless, I will answer your last question before jumping away from this meaningless debate. People react in different ways to seeing different things. Whether or not they harbor resentment depends on the individual and the situation. I'm not here to judge that; I don't think anyone should bother. The important thing, in my view, is for each of us to control how we react to any given situation. Even if you can't control anyone else, you can still act wisely yourself.

*shrugs* That's pretty much the extent of my thoughts, gathered solely from my own limited observations. Take it or leave it, the choice is yours.

Heald
30th August 2008, 05:39 AM
Wow, you actually went to the effort of digging up something I posted probably a year ago in order to make a moot point. It also doesn't change the fact you were constantly bitching at me and threatening to get Suzie to ban me for rather mild indiscretions. As mr_pikachu said, you're not really helping yourself. This thread would've probably died in a week when people get bored and move onto the next big thing, but now your bitching is just going to keep the hate going. You say there is no real reason why there is hate and you say it is just a bandwagon, then you call everyone immature, liars and tell us all to move on in a big, whiny, ranty post.

Also, there was this time you posted your satire piece on Asian drivers, and when people criticised it, you threw a big hissy-fit.

The Blue Avenger
30th August 2008, 10:22 AM
Also, there was this time you posted your satire piece on Asian drivers, and when people criticised it, you threw a big hissy-fit.

Wow, that's like the only thing brought up in this thread that I actually remember. :o

Clark
30th August 2008, 10:24 AM
lol so tina was the one trying to get in his pants, not the other way around. giggle.

Magmar
30th August 2008, 10:34 AM
OMG dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stfuuuuuu.

Crystal Mew
30th August 2008, 10:49 AM
Oh, and hi Crystal Mew! I remember you from the chat. I remember how it was a big deal to see your picture, and how everyone wanted to see it. And yes, Pokemon is more popular than LOTR. :p I would know, as I am a fan of both now (I remember I used to hate it, but I never really ever gave it a chance).

well its good to know you gave lotr a chance, and liked it. And I never said lotr was more popular, just more well known. I actually have no idea which of the two would be more popular right now, seeing as I was crazy obsessed 5 years ago. I mean I still like it, but I'm not obsessed with it anymore at all, and the same goes for pokemon.

and I don't really care anymore either about which is more popular lol. I have more to worry about than the stupid things that I used to be consumed with in my teenage years, sadly enough

Zak
30th August 2008, 12:37 PM
I had the quote saying "pokebeachmaster: pokemon is more well known than lotr" in my sig for the longest time, then one day Zak IMs me and is like "don't you think its time to get over that" (or whatever the hell you said)

I should have left it in lol. But yeah, he said it alright. I don't think anyone can even agree with that statement!

He said it was more known, not more popular. Though, he probably did say it was more popular, which I don't think anyone can agree with, but that wasn't the quote. EDIT: Yep, he just did above anyway.

I don't think anyone can agree that it was ever more popular. As for known, well, before LotR were adapted into movies, they were just fantasy novels. Popular among readers of course, as Tolkien was already cult legend in the fantasy world, but mostly restricted to just that. But I'm sure a lot of people who are into it now haven't heard of it before it was adapted like 8 years ago, then merchandised and became a fad. Before the movie came out, you wouldn't see people carrying LotR backpacks and stuff. LotR may have been around longer, but the fact remains that Pokemon was a cultural fad longer. Let's not go off topic here though, but meh, sorry if that ticked you off and all, let's all enjoy this thread.
I just have one question... did you ever read the books in the end?

EDIT:

Hah I remember that! I think it was so epic that it made the archives.

Water Pokemon Master
30th August 2008, 01:04 PM
That satire wasn't just "out of the blue" and something I felt like writing for no reason. It was a school assignment that I posted, which, once again, was blown out of proportion by people who wanted to do anything they could to find something bad about me. It didn't help that probably 3/4ths of the people reading it didn't know what satire was in the first place.

Heald
30th August 2008, 01:10 PM
No, I remember the thread, everyone but you knew what satire was (people like me, Raz and others were the ones calling the shots) and that's why we slated it.

Water Pokemon Master
30th August 2008, 01:37 PM
It's pretty stupid to tell me I don't know what satire is when the entire assignment was ON satire, in an Honors English class, and I got an A on it. I don't know where you learned what you know, but I remember even back then people were defending me about it and calling the majority of the people posting against me stupid, since the way they were posting was showing they had absolutely no idea what satire was (at least, I remember, someone in the Mod Discussion topic defending me). But I'm sure since those arguments were pro-WPM, they have been forgotten.

Blademaster
30th August 2008, 01:58 PM
TPM drama! Hooray!

homeofmew
30th August 2008, 03:57 PM
WPM I am not gonna defend myself I did asked you to sign a card for me, being that it was your card anyway x-x ( You traded it to me at nats for an English one)

As far as my religious stances that's mine to take care of. Because I was like O_o; when you asked me if I was religious because I make it very clear how I don't like Religious activities.
Sorry about ur grandma anyway, I hear my x person died all the time; i work at a hospital gift shop so it dulls you over time :(

I donno why Jon is so mad at me everything I said is 100% true and not really bad.

I only thought you were odd when you sat down and were talking over combos using your laptop. I mean it's not weird weird, but just odd.
I mean, at worlds thinking of combos, yeah.. Anyway...

PS everyone else.
I met WPM At WORLDS/NATS. ie I didn't just meet up with the guy.
My room~mate told me at nats WPM was hunting for me Thursday at nats.
i was honestly scared. :(

I had a few people hunting for me at worlds including a few 'gym members.
"OMG UR homeofmew" - Random person
"yeah" - me
or when i was bored "no, homeofmew is tina" xD

WPM found me later in the weekend at nats I didn't go looking for him I had no clue what you looked liked anyway jon :P

WPM: MY COSTUME RULES =) and I didn't drink in my costume :)
I was chatting with a few people at the bar :O!

firepokemon
30th August 2008, 05:31 PM
I'm not sure what is funnier. WPM defending himself or Heald posting quotes from a bunch of dickheads like Raz.

As for Tina. You sound like a fool sometimes. You were scared of WPM because he asked you about religion? WOW.

homeofmew
30th August 2008, 08:24 PM
I didn't say that I said he was hunting for me nats Thursday as per I was told by my roomate who post on his site.

I was kinda freaked out cause I didn't know WPM was looking for me.
I did say before habd If you see me at nats say hi.

But teh way my room mate put it. Wpm asked him about me.
CREEPY! (donno how he knew I was rooming with that guy anyway)

[i may have posted it once *rolleyes*]

Zak
30th August 2008, 08:39 PM
WPM I am not gonna defend myself I did asked you to sign a card for me, being that it was your card anyway x-x ( You traded it to me at nats for an English one)

As far as my religious stances that's mine to take care of. Because I was like O_o; when you asked me if I was religious because I make it very clear how I don't like Religious activities.
Sorry about ur grandma anyway, I hear my x person died all the time; i work at a hospital gift shop so it dulls you over time :(

I donno why Jon is so mad at me everything I said is 100% true and not really bad.

I only thought you were odd when you sat down and were talking over combos using your laptop. I mean it's not weird weird, but just odd.
I mean, at worlds thinking of combos, yeah.. Anyway...

PS everyone else.
I met WPM At WORLDS/NATS. ie I didn't just meet up with the guy.
My room~mate told me at nats WPM was hunting for me Thursday at nats.
i was honestly scared. :(

"yeah" - me

WPM found me later in the weekend at nats I didn't go looking for him I had no clue what you looked liked anyway jon :P

WPM: MY COSTUME RULES =) and I didn't drink in my costume :)
I was chatting with a few people at the bar :O!

I gotta second what FP said. You freaked out because someone asks you a religion-related question? As for "everyone knows you don't like religious activities" I don't know who you're trying to fool, but if I recall correctly last I checked (which was several years ago) you were a devout Catholic, were you not? Sure it was a while ago, but still, no excuse for freaking out, unless of course you are just trying to fit in and impress everyone which is really pathetic, but not like it surprises me.

I can think of a few instances in the past where you have taken things out of context.

EDIT: And above, I don't see much creepy about that, I mean, I don't know what this NATS thing is and how many people you guys know but if I found out someone that I knew of from some site or from my real-life past happened to be there I'd probably try seeking them out for the hell of it. Maybe the fact that it was WPM adds to it a bit, which I guess makes sense, heh.

Andrew
30th August 2008, 10:05 PM
This thread has turned from shit, to gold!

Man I was harsh on WPM back then.

I stand by it.

shazza
31st August 2008, 06:25 AM
From my 2008 perspectives, WPM seems rather fine now and I'm not going to hold anything against him from 4 years ago.

As for homeofmew, her posts STILL annoy me.

Crystal Mew
31st August 2008, 10:08 AM
I just have one question... did you ever read the books in the end?

Actually, no not yet. I will though....after I read all the harry potter books, which I'm going to start on after I finish reading the current book I'm on. Yeah, I know, I used to hate harry potter, but things change :) my friend let me borrow all of them, so I might as well read them all, even if I know what happens in the end.

lol, I remember that asian driver thread. Don't really remember why I used to post the things I did though...ha I was dumb.

but I agree, NOW this topic is getting interesting :)

homeofmew
31st August 2008, 11:31 AM
Zak: I was never Catholic :(

As for homeofmew, her posts STILL annoy me.

:O!

Clark
31st August 2008, 11:34 PM
or that her name has mew in it but she dresses like a pikachu.

Magmar
2nd September 2008, 12:05 AM
What the fuck is nats anyway? Do a lot of people cosplay for it? I feel like I should know. Then again, it's funny how I still post here yet I really have zero interest in Pokemon... even tried changing my user name once to Rude Boy to get rid of the Pokemon connotation... but the occasional drama such as this is just oh so fun and distracting when i'm trying to study calculus!

Edit: Isn't cosplaying a character costume like.... being a furry... I'm really not sure... geek elaboration?

Water Pokemon Master
2nd September 2008, 12:39 AM
"Nats" is short for Nationals. It always takes place in Columbus, OH at the Origins Convention, and is the largest event at the entire convention (I think it had around 1,500 players / fans). TCG players go to Nats to try to get an invitation to Worlds, or to earn enough points to get an invite based on rankings.

And usually non-Pokemon people cosplay. I think the only Pokemon cosplayer I saw was a little girl dressed up perfectly as Dawn (the Misty / May replacement for the newest Pokemon generation). Someone also proposed at Nats in front of everyone during a round. :p

Andrew
2nd September 2008, 01:17 AM
Who proposed, and how?

homeofmew
2nd September 2008, 07:52 AM
Who proposed, and how?

Chris Guss and Erin Kirka
[Duke Fire Bird and A Shy Girl 1999] (they post on pokegym and I think pokebeach too)
It was during a round and he proposed. ^_^

Andrew
2nd September 2008, 08:40 AM
"Duke Fire Bird used PROPOSE

It has no effect!

Shy Girl used LAME EMOTIONAL EXCUSE

Duke Fire becomes CONFUSED!"

Clark
2nd September 2008, 11:43 AM
lol@andrew.

i'm pretty sure 1 ugly+1 ugly != 1 good looking kid. time for genocide.

Water Pokemon Master
2nd September 2008, 03:06 PM
It actually went perfectly. She was sort of shocked and started crying. She accepted, of course.

Magmar
2nd September 2008, 11:08 PM
Did she Pika Pika when she accepted? I hope she did.

Kirby
5th September 2008, 11:40 PM
I can honestly say that I'd never want to meet any of you jackasses irl

"yeah" - me
Are you referring to a Pokemon gym or a physical one? I'd be surprised if it was the latter.

shazza
6th September 2008, 04:41 AM
I can honestly say that I'd never want to meet any of you jackasses irl

Except me, right? :angel:

mr_pikachu
6th September 2008, 04:43 AM
Are you referring to a Pokemon gym or a physical one? I'd be surprised if it was the latter.

I assume she's referring to Pokegym, a Pokemon TCG website.

As for the mid-round proposal, I'm just curious whether they were playing each other. That'd be one hell of a way to evade the "no gamesmanship" rule.

Kirby
6th September 2008, 01:31 PM
Except me, right? :angel:

Yes, so I could punch you in the face.

Jazz Invincible
7th September 2008, 07:52 AM
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40285

lol welcome back to pokebeach, homofmew. ^___^

Get the fuck out of here before I break your face with my ballsack.

Kirby
7th September 2008, 10:31 AM
lol

Zak
7th September 2008, 12:53 PM
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40285

lol welcome back to pokebeach, homofmew. ^___^

Get the fuck out of here before I break your face with my ballsack.

Hahahahaha that has gotta be one of the funniest burns I have witnessed in a while.

Try harder next time, Tina.

Magmar
7th September 2008, 03:25 PM
crucify!

Crystal Mew
7th September 2008, 11:06 PM
damn it!!!

"This bulletin board is currently closed. The Administrator has specified the reason as to why below.

Installing minor upgrade, brb"

bs. well this is starting to get interesting lol

Kirby
7th September 2008, 11:34 PM
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_77.jpg

Jazz Invincible
8th September 2008, 12:36 PM
Hey Steph, remember when homofmew's Neopets account got ransacked two years ago? rofl (http://www.pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1174363&postcount=4)

Here are some trademarks left on her account when she was violated on the forums: ^ _ (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=274590#post274590) _ (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=268413#post268413) _ (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=282714#post282714) _ (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=273119#post273119) _ (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=266088#post266088) ^

Andrew
8th September 2008, 03:57 PM
I really don't know what to say.
This thread needs more WPM bashing.

shazza
8th September 2008, 10:36 PM
homeofmew bashing is more humorous than WPM bashing.

Water Pokemon Master
9th September 2008, 08:56 AM
Guys, seriously - grow up. :/

firepokemon
9th September 2008, 09:22 AM

Oh go back to your stupid PokeBeach and your pathetic fights with Serebii and stop being such a bastard and coming here and telling us to grow up. Perhaps you should learn to grow up yourself you little wee bastard. We don't need the pathetic likes of you coming here.

Blademaster
9th September 2008, 12:37 PM
Ouch.

Zak
9th September 2008, 04:44 PM
homeofmew bashing is more humorous than WPM bashing.

Definitely true in this topic. I think homeofmew's main intentions of posting this topic were "oh wow, I met the guy that everyone on TPM loves to spread rumors about and joke about, I can say anything now and they'll like me and think it's funny and it'll be another fun WPM-bashing ride" but then didn't expect that the joke is on her when unable to control her humorously obvious wannabe try-hard attitude.

While it's true in this topic, I wouldn't say so in general.

firepokemon
9th September 2008, 04:51 PM
Oh yeah WPM if for some reason you've decided to stick around. Nice fucking job looking like a bloody idiot today with your ridiculous news item centering around 2Ch with Platinum information and then having the gall to show an obvious fake picture of a Platinum rom. Nice Job kid.

Crystal Mew
9th September 2008, 05:19 PM

lol. you're kidding, right? lets not be hypocritical now

Water Pokemon Master
9th September 2008, 08:27 PM
Oh yeah WPM if for some reason you've decided to stick around. Nice fucking job looking like a bloody idiot today with your ridiculous news item centering around 2Ch with Platinum information and then having the gall to show an obvious fake picture of a Platinum rom. Nice Job kid.

Fake picture? Take a hike. You know absolutely nothing. Why don't you go back to sucking up to Serebii like you always do? You and your man make a good couple.

It's so funny, too, how smart you seem to be when you aren't under his reign, yet how much you degenerate when you are in his presence. He REALLY rubs off on you - you sound just like one of his n00b minions who blindly follow him and believe his every word. Do you know how much he lies, and how much he goes out of his way to illegitimately destroy the reputation of other competing websites who threaten his reign and position in the community? Do you HONESTLY think with all the hard work I put into my website that I would post a fake rom image? If by now you do not know what he is like, then you are most likely a lost cause. I invite you to open your mind, but I doubt the poison he has put into your head will be able to ever change your opinions. Do you know he did the EXACT same thing with news we posted when D/P first came out? He had to eat his words later.

Perhaps if you break free from Serebii and get an unbiased mind of your own, you'll earn your own merit rather than having to cling on to someone else. You honestly sound like a complete idiot. That might not mean anything to you coming from me, but take it for what it's worth. You know I work my butt off for my site (you said so in a post here), and I HOPE you know I am not a vicious person who is constantly attacking other people, so I also HOPE you will one day be able to see what a grade-A jackass Serebii truly is. I'm not evil like he is. Perhaps a little immature, but certainly not vicious or inhuman.

@ Crystal Mew: Hypocritical if said in the past perhaps - not so much today.

firepokemon
9th September 2008, 08:57 PM
LOL I am well aware of what Serebii is. A rather pathetic thing with the ego as big as anyone I've seen. I don't blindly follow Serebii, in fact I find Serebii.net to be pathetic for what is suppose to be the biggest and to the forefront of the pokemon community. I'm well aware he himself is as a rather hypocrite. But for you to think I blindly follow Serebii is absurd.

I'm not quite sure where you get this idea at all that I am under Serebii's reign and am somehow his minion. I will admit to one thing, I like Serebii. I always have, had have the pleasure of knowing the guy since 2000. I was there when his site was starting out, I was there in his chat room when it was to put it frankly dead. I was there when he got chastised for taking Crystal animations. I was there for a lot of those things. Sure he's a bastard, and hes probably not the best for the pokemon community. But I will happily admit to liking him. I'm quite aware that hes a underhanded bastard. And yet I'm still trying to follow how it is that I am somehow under his wing or anything of the sorts.

As for that Platinum Rom picture you posted. I'm not sure what I can say. The picture looks totally fake, from what I understand and this is not coming from Serebii but from someone who I would consider to have greater knowledge. Sunain stated that the group WRG have been out of roms and the likes for a year now and yet somehow they're back? I don't think so. The news you posted came from 2ch which I wouldn't consider reliable hence no one else has bothered to post the crap. And the picture itself looks horrible fake. If anything, you need to be more selective in what you post as news and what you post. Of course you have it in your head, that you need to be first with everything and in a way Serebii is the same. That thinking really is rather absurd.

But perhaps what I find most absurd out of anything here. Is that you made the most baseless piece of shit reply to what I said. It was based on nothing but pure and utter speculation on your part and that wasn't accurate in any way. Perhaps that is your biggest problem WPM, you're so busy engaging in a war with Serebii that you've covered yourself with so many conspiracies and so much complete bullshit, that everything you type somehow comes across as manipulative and pathetic.

Its always easy to twist things into believe people are somehow against you. I'm sure you're that type of person. I'm sure you don't have an ounce of trust, since you sincerely believe everyone is on the attack with you. You came here in 2001 WPM and you were the same way. Always accusing others of doing bullshit they never did in the first place. Always having an aura that you were somehow better than the rest of us. Basically you're a jackass. That is what I say, that is what half this board if not more say. That is what major pokemon website owners say. You are a jackass, always acting within a conspiracy circle like a complete dickhead. Its funny because so many people say this stuff. You twist everything people say and somehow believe in your pathetic innocence. Its quite sad really. Take a bone and settle the fuck down. Stop trying to compete with Serebii or trying to attain to whatever Serebii is to you. That isn't the way to go. In your way of having to be first with stuff, you're turning exactly like Serebii. So compulsive and pathetic that your website won't have an ounce of purity. It won't have what made pokemon websites so fun back in the day. Serebii.net doesn't have that. PokeBeach for now at least has something. But you keep going the way you're going and your website is going to turn into utter trash.

Take a breather and get the fuck outside and clue up to things for once. Because you're still that pathetic child that joined this board in 2001. Where everyone laughed and snickered at how pathetic you were. You tried to be better but you failed. You got banned so you moved elsewhere and even then you couldn't help but disappoint.

Andrew
9th September 2008, 09:11 PM
This thread is delivering day after day!

I love it.

I just want Serebii to come in now and defend himself

Water Pokemon Master
9th September 2008, 09:41 PM
You know, I just don't want to deal with this anymore. I don't have time to try to ask people to open their eyes to see what a good person I truly am, or to change their impressions of me from the past. The victor always seems to write history, and that often leads to misinformation and false impressions of people. Such seems to be the case now. I believe most of what you said was a generalization about me, as you thought of my opinion of you, but in the end, it really doesn't matter. I obviously don't care about you because of your affiliation to Serebii and what you say about me behind my back, and you don't obviously care about me. You aren't going to change your opinions even if I did try to reason with you.

Serebii will continue to be an ass, and I will continue to fight with him until he learns to keep his damn mouth shut about me. No one knows what he does to me and what he has done to me, and no one probably ever will. I will just hold my head high and continue to do what I do. I know I am a good, moral person and that there will always be major jerks I run to in my life. I also know I still have some growing up to do. It's just too bad Serebii is allowed to treat people the way he does with no moral justice brought to him, and that he thinks he is absolutely correct and perfect about everything. If God exists, he'll answer one day. If not, then I suppose nothing will matter anyways. Most people appreciate my work and my time, and I suppose the small group who doesn't can't be changed either way. Oh well.

And when I said "grow up," I was referring to you guys bashing Tina. She made a mistake, I forgave her, and yet you continue to ridicule her. Derive your pleasure from other people - I forgive her, and that's the only thing that matters in this situation. :)

Magmar
9th September 2008, 09:46 PM
Hey Steph, remember when homofmew's Neopets account got ransacked two years ago? rofl (http://www.pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1174363&postcount=4)

Here are some trademarks left on her account when she was violated on the forums: ^ _ (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=274590#post274590) _ (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=268413#post268413) _ (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=282714#post282714) _ (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=273119#post273119) _ (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=266088#post266088) ^

Please do me a favour and shoot me!

If someone shot a 23 year old woman in a Pikachu outfit, I'd shit my pants laughing.

Especially if the bullet bounces off her costume, yet hits WPM in the face. (Sorry for the edit, but WPM posted and that's all I needed to see before I added this, since he's a tool)

firepokemon
9th September 2008, 09:48 PM
And then man opened his eyes and shouted Hallelujah.

Magmar
9th September 2008, 09:51 PM
And then man opened his eyes and shouted Hallelujah.

did you block me on aim?
douche bag.
we need to talk shit.

Serebii will continue to be an ass, and I will continue to fight with him until he learns to keep his damn mouth shut about me. No one knows what he does to me and what he has done to me, and no one probably ever will.

You got molested by Serebii? How was it?

shazza
9th September 2008, 10:14 PM
While it's true in this topic, I wouldn't say so in general.

I would. Something about an asian girl dressing up as Pikachu after like 30 years without realising it's old makes me want to smash her in the face with a crowbar.

Kirby
9th September 2008, 10:16 PM
everybody loves an asian girl

shazza
9th September 2008, 10:22 PM
No one knows what he does to me and what he has done to me, and no one probably ever will.

Why don't you tell us?

shazza
9th September 2008, 10:23 PM
everybody loves an asian girl

It depends what kind of asian girl. :hellyeah:

Zak
10th September 2008, 12:18 AM
And when I said "grow up," I was referring to you guys bashing Tina. She made a mistake, I forgave her, and yet you continue to ridicule her. Derive your pleasure from other people - I forgive her, and that's the only thing that matters in this situation. :)

Why are you defending someone who pretended to be your friend and then used you as a trophy in an attempt to make people laugh?

I would. Something about an asian girl dressing up as Pikachu after like 30 years without realising it's old makes me want to smash her in the face with a crowbar.

True, but most WPMery extends far beyond that on the want-to-smash-in-face-with-crowbar scale.

shazza
10th September 2008, 01:23 AM
I still don't really have a problem with WPM.

firepokemon
10th September 2008, 01:44 AM
lol, the truth is neither did I until he told us to grow up. And even then it was just a post to say fuck you and all the rest. I still don't have a huge problem with him.

Zak
10th September 2008, 07:58 AM
I never had a problem with his oddball personality, but when it extended to such that involved me directly, and there are more incidents than the two I brought up (I actually remember a VERY specific once which I can probably find, but it's in the mod forum so I wouldn't be able to link to it), or when I witness him doing something incredibly lame and stupid which actually involves another person (like harassing Sam or threatening to get someone demodded over something small or dragging an arguement on for too long) that's when I slam him.

Same with Tina, she can dress up as a Pikachu when she reaches 30 for all I care, I just think she was at an all time low with this whole thing right now.

Crystal Mew
10th September 2008, 02:28 PM
I never had a problem with his oddball personality, but when it extended to such that involved me directly......., or when I witness him doing something incredibly lame and stupid which actually involves another person (like harassing Sam ...)

yeah that was kinda annoying. glad it wasn't just me who remembered it happening lol

homeofmew
10th September 2008, 02:40 PM

Actually that wasn't me posting my PokeMasters account got hacked.
I was banned and ChrisTheMaster ended up unbanning me.

As for you guys bashing me seriously. Everyone in the Pokémon TCG community is odd. Get over it.
AS for me "using WPM"/ whatever he was ok I guess, I don't make friends in 2-3 days of being at Nats/Worlds.

He's like any other PokéTCGer/ but Steven (CharmannKaga was weird) "Lies and Slander" of Pikachu hating.
Eating dinner was just epi the whole thing was like... whatever...

I mean you are still posting at a pokemon board and I can't be pikachu?!

Zak
10th September 2008, 03:18 PM
Actually that wasn't me posting my PokeMasters account got hacked.
I was banned and ChrisTheMaster ended up unbanning me.

No shit? If you pay attention to the rest of the post you realize it's gloating about their actions, not even saying it was you.

As for you guys bashing me seriously. Everyone in the Pokémon TCG community is odd. Get over it.
AS for me "using WPM"/ whatever he was ok I guess, I don't make friends in 2-3 days of being at Nats/Worlds.

At least you're not denying it...

He's like any other PokéTCGer/ but Steven (CharmannKaga was weird) "Lies and Slander" of Pikachu hating.
Eating dinner was just epi the whole thing was like... whatever...

Do you really need the difference explained? Not that I care, but I think anyone, care or not, can tell the difference.

Blademaster
10th September 2008, 08:00 PM
WPM, I dunno you and therefore have no beef with you, but just as an FYI...

I don't have time to try to ask people to open their eyes to see what a good person I truly am,

That sounds like kind of a douche thing to say. The tone sorta cancels out the meaning. :/

Water Pokemon Master
10th September 2008, 08:35 PM
I meant: "Give me a chance. You may see what a good person I truly am, instead of this distorted and outdated reputation going around."

Kirby
10th September 2008, 11:06 PM

is this a serious question

I don't have time to try to ask people to open their eyes to see what a good person I truly am,

I don't really care enough to try.