PDA

View Full Version : Quick Electrizing help please!

Zallarion
7th September 2008, 08:18 AM
i need the electrizer in 9 hours! ill give a Fione or kyogre or some other pokémon in return!
Reply asap, or pm me:O

N2KOT

DarkestLight
7th September 2008, 09:46 AM
o.O Uhh I have a few..just kinda,,,lying around, I believe. If you have AIM, hit me up. Or PM me here too. I'll be on for a while.

Poryhedron
7th September 2008, 11:14 AM
Unfortunately, it turns out Pearl is the game where wild Elekid only hold the item 5% of the time...After you asked me over IM, I taught Thief to my L7 Starly that I was using for Fly and Defog. That L7 Starly is now a L30 Staravia and I still don't have an Electrizer...you're probably best off getting one from DarkestLight.

DarkestLight
7th September 2008, 12:17 PM
Yeah It's taken care of Pory. I have Fire Red so I made sure to stock up on them. However..:D You have Magmarizers duncha Pory? I'll keep you in mind when I'm in need of those suckers

And I thought it only mattered what game you plug into your DS, Fire red yields 50% Elekids with Electriziers, LG yields 50% Magbys with Magmarizers? No matter.

Poryhedron
7th September 2008, 01:25 PM
If you plug in Fire Red, you can encounter wild Elekid.
If you plug in Leaf Green, you can encounter wild Magby.

If you're playing Diamond, 50% of wild Elekid hold Electrizers, and only 5% of wild Magby hold Magmarizers.
If you're playing Pearl, 50% of wild Magby hold Magmarizers, and only 5% of wild Elekid hold Electrizers.

Thus my problem. I own Fire Red and Pearl. I get Elekid that very rarely have Electrizers, and no Magby.