PDA

View Full Version : Oh my wow

Yumemiru
27th September 2008, 09:35 PM
This place is still standing? Holy crap.

So, um.. how goes it? Lady Vulpix still around? yes no? Anyone from, oh I dunno, 2001-2002 ish era?

Roy Karrde
27th September 2008, 09:45 PM
Of course Lady V is still around, she's a Super Mod now.

mr_pikachu
27th September 2008, 09:46 PM
2002 era here. :wave: Late '02, but yeah. And yes, we're still here. Alive and kicking, and getting new members by the day.

(Gabi's still here, too. One of our top three supermods... even Andrew wouldn't argue with that. ^_^)

So. Welcome back, Yumemiru! I vaguely recognize your name... hope you've been well, and I hope you stick around for awhile as well!

Number1ChanseyFan
27th September 2008, 09:52 PM
Hi, welcome back!! Meh, I am not from 2001-2002, I am even older than that lol. It is good to see you back, and hopefully you will stay for awhile!! ^_^

Drusilla
27th September 2008, 10:40 PM
I vaguely recognize your name... welcome back! ^^

Drago
27th September 2008, 11:11 PM
Cheerful n00b from the innocent days of 2001 here. ^_^
Can't say I remember your name (well I could, but I'd be a liar), but looking through your posting history you frequented ASB, a place I've only ventured into once or twice. Good to have you back anyhow, hope you'll stick around for a bit!

Yumemiru
27th September 2008, 11:46 PM
Yeah, I was pretty much only in ASB, and under a different name (ASHarris), soo.. yeah.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th September 2008, 11:47 PM
Welcome back. I came here in September 2001. It took me 6 years to become a 'famous' TPMer that I think I'm now so perhaps you don't remember me. And I think your name somehow sounds familiar but am not sure. Yumemiru, make your TPM dreams come true!

Yumemiru
27th September 2008, 11:50 PM
Uh, not sure I have any TPM dreams. Thanks for the thought though? I really don't do anything remotely pokemon related anymore, but someone brought them up and I typed in the address. Lo and behold it's all still here. Brings back some memories for sure.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th September 2008, 11:55 PM
With 'TPM dreams' I refered to your name, 'yume' is dream and 'miru' is to see or to look, 'yume miru' beign someone who dreams.

Drago
27th September 2008, 11:56 PM
ASHarris. Now I remember you. Or your name, at least.
Few of us really do a lot of Pokemon related stuff anymore. Some more than others (currently ficcing and RPing in Pokemon-related stuff, you'd think I was thirteen all over again!), but my Pearl version hasn't been touched in months. Poor thing.

Yumemiru
27th September 2008, 11:57 PM
Haha yeah, I know what it means. My dreams just don't have much to do with TPM. lol. Though there have been pokemon nightmares from time to time that I try not to talk about.

mistysakura
28th September 2008, 06:44 AM
Yeah, I remember you under ASHarris. Eh, right now I can't imagine this forum disappearing. I reckon there'll still be stragglers checking in every now and then, people clinging onto our frequented speciality forums like RPG and Fanfic... until one day, Kevin forgets to pay the bills and poof goes our little niche in cyberspace. For now, hi :)

The Blue Avenger
28th September 2008, 08:10 AM
Haha, wow, I definitely recognize that name, though I don't think I ever ran across you.

...that's about all I got.

Crystal Mew
28th September 2008, 07:15 PM
Ah, I remember you under ASHarris...welcome back! =)

mr_pikachu
28th September 2008, 07:19 PM
Oh, ASHarris! I'm not too active in the ASB area, but I definitely remember that name.

Welcome back to the forums. Stick around!

firepokemon
28th September 2008, 07:23 PM
One of the original members here. March 24 2000 though was banned numerous times etc etc etc oh what drama back then. Few of us still around. Myself and Magmar and Woz comes in a few times to post. Other early posters to come here include Heald and Bulbasaur4. Hmm I never really ventured into ASB whatsoever but even that name is recognisable to me.

Knight of Time
28th September 2008, 08:02 PM
ASHarris, I remember you, how are you?

You probably remember me well from the old ASB, I used to be DarkPrince back then, I'm surprised you came back here, you kept in touch with anyone else that hasn't been on TPM in a while, like DarkPrincess, Hexae, or Rambunctious Jamirus?

Yumemiru
28th September 2008, 09:29 PM
I haven't talked to anyone from this place in a long long time. Some people are still on my buddy list though apparently.

RedStarWarrior
29th September 2008, 11:50 AM
2000 here. Woot.

Blademaster
29th September 2008, 01:41 PM
I only know the name Yumemiru from an ASB Archive post where you verbally kicked the collective asses of about four different people in one fell swoop.

...Remind me to stay on your good side.

Zak
29th September 2008, 04:20 PM
Oh wow, welcome back Amanda. Uh... am I still on your list?

It's funny, I was just looking at my list thinking of old members I used to talk to... you were among them.

Yumemiru
29th September 2008, 09:03 PM
2000 here. Woot.

Thank you for that most awesome post. I'm really glad to know you've been here for 8 years. Kudos. ..and who are you?

And yes, Zak, you are still on my list. You should say hi sometime. :P

The_Missing_Link
29th September 2008, 09:36 PM
Ah, Harris, that's what your name was. Yes, memories are flooding back now

Asilynne
29th September 2008, 09:45 PM
Yeah ASHarris looks familiar but I dont know you at all -.- back in 2002 I was new and I never came outside of RPG rofl but welcome back and yes its amazing how things have changed and how some things are still the same :>

Andrew
29th September 2008, 10:28 PM
Hey. Welcome back.

I'm crashing at yours when I come visit US btw.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
30th September 2008, 01:37 AM
Hello there and welcome back, good to see you again. I joined TPM in early 2001 myself.

shazza
30th September 2008, 09:12 AM
Yeah, ASHarris takes me back.

Yumemiru
2nd October 2008, 12:50 PM
I'd ask for you to extend the same courtesy, Andrew, but I already have friends in Brisbane. :P

and oh god, it's shazza. I'm not on your list. :(

Katie
5th October 2008, 09:59 PM
I remember you from ummmm if I'm thinking of the right person. Hi :]

Yes TPM refuses to die. I wouldn't be surprised if it's still getting posts in 2015, assuming Kevin doesn't pull the plug. But someone'd just reinstate the ezboard or something (does ezboard still exist?) anyway and it would continue getting posts until the internet itself dies. Just my observation and prediction. :B

Magmar
5th October 2008, 11:05 PM
Hey.
*Rolls*

Drusilla
6th October 2008, 06:28 AM
I remember you from ummmm if I'm thinking of the right person. Hi :]

Yay ummmm! I miss those days...

and oh god, it's shazza. I'm not on your list. :(

It's because shaz hates us all...

RedStarWarrior
6th October 2008, 11:12 AM
Thank you for that most awesome post. I'm really glad to know you've been here for 8 years. Kudos. ..and who are you?
World Collision, Agent Pichu, Modern Casualty, Raven Adonis. I've had a lot of names...

You're welcome for my awesomeness.

Bulbasaur4
6th October 2008, 12:49 PM
I remember you. :3

Yumemiru
6th October 2008, 04:48 PM
Oh yes, ummmm. Yes indeed.

Charles Legend
6th October 2008, 06:24 PM
Hi ASHarris, Ryu Slayer X here.

~Charles Legend

Crystal Mew
7th October 2008, 12:40 AM

me too! :( we all had so much fun there....haha. I really do miss it, its too bad everyone had to grow up and get busy =[

Clark
7th October 2008, 10:27 AM

It's because shaz hates us all...

shaz loves me. :)

RedStarWarrior
7th October 2008, 12:56 PM
shaz loves me. :)
I think he loves me too, Clark. I think your name was Clark.

Knight of Time
7th October 2008, 01:03 PM
Heh, when it comes to chatrooms, TPM's regular "chatroom" is much bigger than ummmm, if you guys get what I mean.

ummmm has been empty for a LONGG time, so well, guess it's a memory now.

Dark Scizor
12th October 2008, 07:00 PM
Welcome back.

I'm from 2001, back in those dark days I could only get the internet on a weekend.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th October 2008, 11:13 PM
Dark Scizor, that's interesting. Back in 2001, normally I could only get the internet on weekdays. At school.

Jay Umbreon
19th October 2008, 06:39 PM
Decemeber 2000 *raises hand*
present.

fyi, im a police officer now.
who'd have thought it?
least I relate to the pokekids, on the mean streets.

Heald
19th October 2008, 06:43 PM
Hey. Don't remember you, but now I'm the mod here. Hope you stick around.

PancaKe
19th October 2008, 07:18 PM
Haha I remember you ASHarris but I doubt you remember me. So thats all good, all okay.

And I can't believe that there are so many people replying that I totally remember. It's such a blast to the past (is that how the saying goes?). Gosh, so many familiar names :D

Just to follow the trend, I joined February 2001. I dont' feel like one of the early members, but I guess now I am.

Starry Might
20th October 2008, 01:55 PM
Welcome back, ASHarris!

(Better late than never.)