PDA

View Full Version : TPM Big Brother: The Revival! (Lady Vulpix Approved)

Green Lanturn
5th October 2008, 01:49 AM
TPM Big Brother: The Revival
*Game originally created by Shazza*

Housemates:
1.shazza
2.Dark-san
3.firepokemon

House Positions:
-Head of House: The power position in the House. He/She must nominate two of their fellow housemates for eviction each week. (Will be colored Blue on the player list)

-Power of Veto: This power is garnered by a challenge each cycle after nominations are made. This power can go to ANY housemate, and grants the owner the ability to cancel one of the nominations in which case the HOH would then have to put forth another name.(Will be colored Yellow on the player list)

Nominees:The players up for eviction. (Will be colored Red on the player list).

Each event will generally take place 1 or two days apart....

Events:

HOH Competition: The HOH competition will be a quiz of sorts: several trivia questions, several true false, and 1 riddle (like the pokemon riddle game)(granted, not all of these will be pokemon related...people are gonna have to look). The person who IM's me the most correct answers first will become the HOH and have the power of nominations. The previous HOH is not allowed to participate.

Following the HOH competition, there will be a 1 day period until the nominations are revealed. Here, the players will get to try and "coax" the HOH not to nominate them.

Veto Comptetition: The Veto Competition will be a little bit different. For this one, I will choose a category: movies, Music, etc....generally it will be something I can quote. I will post either 3 sets of quotes from a movie, lyrics, or just general quotes....the first 3 people to correctly identify them will move on, inwhich case they will receive two more of the same, the first person to answer will be given the Power of Veto.

Once again, there will be a day period for coaxing.

Veto Ceremony: The Power of Veto holder will reveal if they choose to use the power of veto. If they do not, voting begins right away through IM'ing. If they do use it, the HOH must immediately nominate someone else, afterwhich voting will begin through IMing.

Once the house has been reduced to 7, each eliminated houseguset will then become a member of the jury of 5 to select a winner.

Once it has been reduced to 3, the HOH winner chooses the person to evict, leaving the final two.

The final two will then have a day of coaxing and should the jury choose: question answering, and then the voting of the jury will begin to reveal the winner through private IM, which the host will reveal.

The winner will earn the Title of Winner of Big Brother, as well as a trophy I will unveil later on in the game.

If it wasnt clear, there will be a second topic outside of the game topic that will be used as a lounge of sorts, where all the outside talking will be kept. I will moniter this to make sure nothing gets too out of hand. This will be called the Big Brother Lounge.

So without further ado, lets get some contestants! If you have any questions, be sure to send them in my general direction :)

~GL

Dark-San
5th October 2008, 09:31 AM
Okay, I am in this time round after missing out on the Werewolves game. And also a piece of advice, you might want to indicate the name of the moderator that actually gave approval to this game.

firepokemon
11th October 2008, 05:17 AM
Include me plese. ^)^ and come on others start joining in.

Green Lanturn
11th October 2008, 10:33 AM
OK, you two are added to the list of Houseguests, welcome!

Come on people, we need 7 more houseguests!

~GL