PDA

View Full Version : What the... My pokemon do not breed!

ronaldmc
10th April 2003, 04:58 PM
What does this mean: Your pokemon are doing fine but the two prefer to play with other pokemon than each other.

What is this? Does this mean they canīt breed? But Staryu and Lileep are in the WATER 3 egg group... Does the personality affects the breed? Iīm not understanting...

Gligar_Man
10th April 2003, 05:01 PM
means there not compatible

VaporousPhoenix
10th April 2003, 05:01 PM
I don't know, My Hariyama and Machoke breed like Horny Rabbits, everytime I passed by there that guy had a new egg(I was trying to get a shiny Makuhita with Cross Chop, 40 eggs later, no shiny, so I decided I'd just shark him to turn Shiny...BUT I OT THE RIGHT PERSONALITY!!!~.^) and that gy there told me they didn't even like each other.

Magna
10th April 2003, 05:02 PM
Staryu can't breed without Ditto

ronaldmc
10th April 2003, 05:10 PM
So, anyone please tell me how do I get recover into a lilleep!!! I have the female lileep, what would the male be????

VaporousPhoenix
10th April 2003, 05:11 PM
Corsola

ronaldmc
10th April 2003, 05:16 PM
Doesnīt work! I tried this couple already...

Vega
10th April 2003, 05:20 PM
get a MALE Corsola that knows Recover and Breed it with a FEMALE Lileep

it would also help if the parents didnt have any moves xcept the ones you want the baby to have

Gligar_Man
10th April 2003, 05:21 PM
meditite, milotic and corsola i think... o_O

ronaldmc
10th April 2003, 05:21 PM
I used a Male Corsola already... Thatīs strange... Well, Iīll try again then...

Vega
10th April 2003, 05:28 PM
i dont think they are compatible then, but my sources told me they were o_0

anyway, just look at what breeding group Lileep is in and wut pokemon in there learn Recover.

question tho: if Lileep isnt compatible with Corsola how does it get RS??

VaporousPhoenix
10th April 2003, 05:29 PM
Tne Egg Group data on Meowth's pokedex says it's compataible, and that's also what mine bred with, and it get's Rock Slide through Breeding with either Corsola OR Relicanth.

ronaldmc
10th April 2003, 05:36 PM
Ok, now itīs Corsola (male) and lileep (female) and the guy says: THE TWO DONīT SEEM TO LIKE EACH OTHER.

Oo' What now?!

Ryantheman
10th April 2003, 05:39 PM
it means they will breed, but it will take a long time.
edit: it actually doesn't take too long. it should only take 30-45 mins.

Gligar_Man
10th April 2003, 05:39 PM
milotic is compatible w/lileep for some odd reason...

VaporousPhoenix
10th April 2003, 05:40 PM
They'll still breed if it syas they don't seem to likeeach other, I mentioned earlier how many eggs I got from a Male Machoke and Female Hariyama, and it even said they didn't like eachother right after I got the egg from them, then I rode on down to Verdanturf, rode back by, and already had another egg waiting. Just keep trying, it'll happen eventually.

ronaldmc
10th April 2003, 05:43 PM
Oh... I never imagined...
Thank you all! ;) :yes:

MODS MAY CLOSE THE TOPIC!!!:wave: