PDA

View Full Version : Your New Lord & Masters

Andrew
11th October 2008, 11:18 PM
Bow down.

DragoKnight & Heald are now mods of Misc.

So... yeah.

Congratulations.

mr_pikachu
11th October 2008, 11:24 PM
Congratulations, Tony! You totally deserve it. :yes:

(Still gonna thrash you in TPM Fantasy Football, though. :D)

firepokemon
11th October 2008, 11:36 PM
Hmm yes I noticed that earlier today, some thread in PCG and saw DragoKnights name in bold. Certainly not a bad choice for misc. So hence forth well done. I'm sure to eventually find someone to flame here. ^)^

kainashi
11th October 2008, 11:40 PM
congrats, chump. :cool2:

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th October 2008, 11:45 PM
*Rushes in*

I overslept!

Congratulations.

Dark-San
12th October 2008, 12:34 AM
New Lord and Master? It does make Dragoknight sounds a lot like a royalty. I will be amused and laughing my heart out if anyone that regulars MISC calls him Lord or even Master.

*giggles*

Congratulations Dragoknight, you earn your position here.

Zak
12th October 2008, 02:01 AM
Congrats Drago!!

DarkestLight
12th October 2008, 04:17 AM
Congrats DK. Anyone whose abbreviated name is one letter above mine deserves a congrats :p

Drago
12th October 2008, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, y'all! Rest assured, I'll be sure to do my part and assure the continued glorious success of our beloved miscellaneous forum!
Also, just for the record, I still wouldn't mind it if you called me Lord or Master... Master DragoKnight would even be suitable. To accomodate this, I've changed over my avatar and user title to something more appropriate... God how I love Ghostbusters II.
...Err, yeah. I digress. Thanks again! :heh:

Number1ChanseyFan
12th October 2008, 10:26 AM
Congrats, DK!! You deserved this for a long time, good job!! I hope you enjoy being mod!! ^_^

Zak
12th October 2008, 01:12 PM
It looks like we have another new addition... congratulations to Heald as well!

Drusilla
12th October 2008, 02:00 PM
Very nice! Congrats to the both of you, I'm sure you'll do very well!

Number1ChanseyFan
12th October 2008, 02:24 PM
Yeppers, congrats to you too, Heald. I am sure that the both of you will do a great job!! ^_^

mr_pikachu
12th October 2008, 04:09 PM
Congrats, Heald! You've certainly earned the spot with your years of dedication. ^_^

Charles Legend
12th October 2008, 05:34 PM
Congrats, DragoKnight and Heald...

~Charles Legend

Drago
12th October 2008, 05:58 PM
Congrats,Heald and Heald...

~Charles Legend
Heald is multiplying with joy as we speak!

RedStarWarrior
13th October 2008, 12:15 AM
lol...I still have yet to see Heald's response to this.

Magmar
13th October 2008, 01:30 AM
heald was my lord and master before he became a mod.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th October 2008, 01:34 AM
Heald was chosen, too? I didn't notice this one before I logged in the second time today, so it seems stickified threads aren't the best way to attract my attention. It's just me, of course, and anyways, congratulations, I wonder what he'll say.

RedStarWarrior
13th October 2008, 08:33 PM
Heald was chosen, too? I didn't notice this one before I logged in the second time today, so it seems stickified threads aren't the best way to attract my attention. It's just me, of course, and anyways, congratulations, I wonder what he'll say.
We'll have to wait until his internet is back up, but I think he'd loathe and love it simultaneously.

Heald
14th October 2008, 05:06 PM
I believe I was activated later to give me the emphasis I deserve, much like Judas was mentioned last out of the 12 disciples in Mark's Gospel because he was the best one. Or something like that. Either way, it was purely to serve my God complex.

In all seriousness, thanks for the congrats guys. May this be a long and happy Triumvirate.

Bulbasaur4
14th October 2008, 07:21 PM
Just so you know, I actually had dibs on Heald before all of 'yah. So NEENER NEENER!!

... wait... that wasn't following the topic... was it? Oh shi-

Knight of Time
15th October 2008, 02:45 PM
Well, at first, I was only going to say one congratulations, but I guess as the saying goes, where there is one, there may be two.

Congratulations DragoKnight and Heald, hope you two take great care of the forum.

shazza
26th October 2008, 11:14 PM
Congrats big boys. :cool: