PDA

View Full Version : <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 1 (Approved by T_M_L)

Pages : [1] 2

Knight of Time
15th October 2008, 06:43 PM
What Would You Do If...?

Version 1

Mod Approved by The_Missing_Link

This game is simple. As the title suggests, this game is about asking others about what they would do if something was to happen in their lives (good things should outweigh the bad things). Here's an example of how the game is played:

Player A: What would you do if you won a million dollars?

Player B: I would buy the most expensive car I could afford.
What would you do if you heard your best friend was getting married?

Player C: I'd congratulate him/her, and wish them years of happiness.

So as you all may see, when you answer someone's "What would you do if...?" question, you make up one for the next person to answer. But like with other PCG games, you have to wait until at least two people have posted after you, and you can post a maximum of five times per day.

Okay, let's begin!

What would you do if your best friend needed you to take care of their dog while they were away?

Fett One
15th October 2008, 07:26 PM
I would dog sit for them

What would you do if one of your parents needed a kidney transplant

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th October 2008, 10:51 PM
I would pay a part of it. No, I wouldn't give my other kidney.

...if something was to happen in their lives...

I have a question! Is this limited on real ilfe, or can you post impossible things? If the latter, then I ask also questions like...

What would you do if you were Naruto, the manga and anime character?

Blademaster
16th October 2008, 06:04 AM
I'd kill Sakura, then Sasuke, then myself. Suck on that, Narutards!

What would you do if the Earth was overrun by zombies?

Knight of Time
16th October 2008, 08:05 AM
I would pay a part of it. No, I wouldn't give my other kidney.

I have a question! Is this limited on real ilfe, or can you post impossible things? If the latter, then I ask also questions like...

What would you do if you were Naruto, the manga and anime character?

Well, I suppose you can post the "impossible" things here, Mikachu.

To answer Blademaster...

If the Earth was overrun by zombies, I'd try and find a BIGGG way to turn them back to normal with some sort of anti-hypnosis.

What would you do if you looked into a mirror and didn't see your reflection?

Master of Paradox
16th October 2008, 09:21 AM
First check to make sure the mirror wasn't a trick, then check my pulse.

What would you do if you fell into the tiger exhibition at a zoo?

Fett One
16th October 2008, 08:38 PM
Rush to get out before the tiger has a chance to come after me. Failing that, I'd probably end up panicking and end up getting attacked.

What would you do if aliens from space landed infront of your house?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
16th October 2008, 11:01 PM
As the winner of the 'X'enodochial award in Unown Awards 2007, I'd try to make a contact with them. I'd try if they speak English and welcome them to Earth!

What would you do if if you were banned from TPM?

Magmar
17th October 2008, 10:48 AM
I.. probably wouldn't really care.

What would you do if I showed up at your doorstep :D

Knight of Time
17th October 2008, 11:12 AM
I'd ask who you are, then I'd say "Hey, I know you, you're on The Pokemasters Forums, right?", and shake your hand.

What would you do if you were called to be on a game show?

Fett One
17th October 2008, 07:42 PM
Depending on which game show it is, I will agree to go on it

What would you do if your parents caught you doing drugs

Master of Paradox
18th October 2008, 07:04 AM
Offer them some.

What would you do if you were asked to travel to another universe?

Knight of Time
18th October 2008, 09:33 AM
I'd politely decline the offer, I like travelling whenever I can, but I don't think I'd want to travel in outer space.

What would you do if you dreamed you were another TPMer (state who), and you woke up in that person's body?

Blademaster
18th October 2008, 10:45 AM
If I like that person, I'd try and find myself so I could figure out a solution.

If I didn't like that person, I'd blow their house up.

What would you do if aliens abducted you and tried to a-probe you?

classy_cat18
18th October 2008, 12:29 PM
Stop taking whatever medication I was on. And if I wasn't high, I'd threaten them with the nearest blunt object.

What would you do if Godzilla attacked your city?

Master of Paradox
18th October 2008, 12:40 PM
Scream and die.

What would you do if you were trapped under a giant pile of cheap-ass DVDs?

Knight of Time
18th October 2008, 01:01 PM
I'd dig my way out of them, even if it meant breaking a few in the process.

What would you do if your house suddenly began to float off the ground?

Dark-San
18th October 2008, 02:00 PM
What else? I am cool with a floating house besides I wished I had one in the first place since I lived in an apartment. But the most sensible thing for me to do would be to sit one side and surf the Internet like I always do.

What would you do if your mobile blew up while you are chatting with your buddy through the line halfway?

Fett One
18th October 2008, 11:22 PM
Find another phone so I can finish the conversation and then go get a new phone

What would you do if you were told you couldn't eat your favorite food anymore

mr_pikachu
18th October 2008, 11:27 PM
I'd remind whoever told me that Shake & Bake hasn't sold their buffalo wing mix for years anyway. Then I'd kick them in the shins.

What would you do if you found out you only had one day left to live?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th October 2008, 11:34 PM
I'd buy Nintendo Wii and play Super Mario Galaxy. Then, if I still had time left, I'd tell my current crush that I have a crush on her so that I could rest in peace.

What would you do if the prices of sweets were radically cut?

Fett One
19th October 2008, 02:00 AM
I'll still end up buying the same amount that I normally buy

What would you do if you go to the movies and the theater is sold out of tickets for the movie you want to see?

Blademaster
19th October 2008, 02:12 PM
I'd go home and watch it on Youtube later.

What would you do if you woke up one day and everything and everyone EXCEPT you was upside-down?

Knight of Time
19th October 2008, 04:43 PM
I'd go back to sleep and hope it was just a bad dream.

What would you do if someone made clones of you?

Fett One
19th October 2008, 06:40 PM
I would take advantage of the situation by having the clones do everything I don't feel like doing, such as going to work.

What would you do if you found out you had an evil twin that your parents keep locked up in the attic?

PancaKe
19th October 2008, 07:52 PM
I would take it to church with me. Lol.

What would you do if you were told you had to eat ice cream for the rest of your life?

Blademaster
19th October 2008, 09:31 PM
I'd go back to sleep and hope it was just a bad dream.

Objected to on the grounds that your bed is on the ceiling. :P

As for the question, I'd replace all the soda in my diet with milkshakes, and resume my daily eating habits as usual (You never said I had to eat ONLY ice cream.).

What would you do if your best friend was about to die, and the only way to save him/her/it/them (Siamese twin, maybe?) was to chop off your own arm?

Fett One
19th October 2008, 10:06 PM
Blademaster, I take it you really enjoyed Master of Paradox answer to my earlier question.

I would wish them the best of luck in the afterlife (aren't I just a great friend :nod:).

What would you do if the only way to get what you want was to do something evil?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th October 2008, 11:15 PM
So, for example, to get a girl to hug me, by threatening her with a gun, nah, I think I wouldn't do it. BUT if Super Mario Galaxy was sold out and the only person in the planet who would give it to me asked me to rob a bank for him/her, I'd do it. Not sure if evil enough.

What would you do if your favourite band began to sing in Japanese, or if your favourite band already sings in Japanese, then if your favourite band began to sing in Finnish?

classy_cat18
19th October 2008, 11:46 PM
Record it and find someone to translate.

What if you woke up in a crate headed across the ocean?

Knight of Time
20th October 2008, 08:19 AM
I'd pray that I'd safely reach a shore, and be greeted by friendly people who could help me get back home.

What would you do if you were at a barber shop, and all the shaving cream was replaced with sour cream (as a prank someone else pulled)?

Master of Paradox
20th October 2008, 09:28 AM
Merely smirk. I shave myself, thank you very much.

What would you do if you were nailed to a wall?

Blademaster
20th October 2008, 10:57 AM
Yes, Fett, I did. :D

I'd probably start screaming in pain and fear, and then I'd try and shut up long enough to wait for the little TV to turn on and the clown puppet to say "Hello, David. I wanna play a game..."

What would you do if you came home one day only to discover that your house was missing?

Fett One
20th October 2008, 12:43 PM
Take a breathalizer test to make sure I'm not drunk and ended up going to the wrong address. Once it's confirmed that I'm sober (since I don't drink) I'd probably panic and then try to find out what happened from one of my neighbors.

What would you do if you were granted one wish but no matter what you wish for something bad is going to happen to you?

Master of Paradox
20th October 2008, 01:02 PM
I check to see if I can specify the bad thing. If I can't, I wish for something that will minimize the damage, such as enough money to leave me secure after any incoming hospital bills.

What would you do if your computer began to speak to you in an ominous tone with an unpleasant message?

classy_cat18
20th October 2008, 04:54 PM
Trade computers with my brother. Better him than me.

What would you do if you found the Death Note?

Knight of Time
20th October 2008, 06:50 PM
I'd do my best to look for Osama bin Laden (with as much evasion/protection as I can muster), then, if I found him, I'd play that note, in hopes he'd die from the painful noise.

What would you do if bin Laden was finally caught and subsequently executed?

Fett One
20th October 2008, 07:29 PM
I would continue to live my life the same way i'm living it now

What would you do if you were granted the powers of a god

Master of Paradox
20th October 2008, 09:10 PM
Isolate myself, so that my OCD would not lead me to harm another living thing when an obsession kicked in. Then, once I had absolute solitude, I would first use the power to cure my OCD... and then begin to rebuild Eden.

What would you do if you had the only gun on Earth?

(Knight of Time: The Death Note isn't a sound. It's an artifact notebook from the manga series of the same name that allows you to kill anyone whose name and face you know by writing their name in it.)

Knight of Time
20th October 2008, 09:22 PM
Oops, my bad MoP, sorry about that.

Hmm, if I had the only gun on Earth, I hope it would be a laser gun, so that I could go out to a terrorist country and possibly burn any terrorists I found to a crisp.

What would you do if you discovered a mountain made of your favourite flavour of ice cream?

Fett One
20th October 2008, 09:38 PM
I may take a bit out of curiosty but otherwise I would probably leave it alone

What would you do if you had to choose between becoming a jedi and becoming a sith

Master of Paradox
21st October 2008, 06:31 AM
Pull a Jolee Bindo and straddle the fence.

What would you do if fire started falling from the sky?

PancaKe
21st October 2008, 07:19 AM
I would either a) celebrate the apocalypse or b) start singing Smoke on the Water.

What would you do if overnight you became a famous yet hated celebrity?

Fett One
21st October 2008, 07:01 PM
Go on a killing spree since being a celebrity means I will only face a little if any jail time

What would you do if you got to meet your hero?

classy_cat18
21st October 2008, 07:08 PM
Steal an article of clothing from him/her and put it in my personal shrine.

What would you do if you were in a dream you couldn't wake up from?

Knight of Time
21st October 2008, 08:14 PM
I'd enjoy it for as long as I could, if it was a good one that is.

What would you do if you and your family were turned into cartoon versions of yourselves?

Master of Paradox
21st October 2008, 08:52 PM
Flatten my father with a steamroller.

What would you do if you were cursed to have to feed on human flesh?

PancaKe
22nd October 2008, 10:08 PM
I would eat it. Clearly. Unless I could break the curse. In which case I would break it.
After eating YOUR flesh first :D

What would you do if you couldn't go further than 5 kms from home??

Fett One
22nd October 2008, 10:38 PM
I'll get people to do my errands for me

What would you do if you encountered big foot

Dark-San
22nd October 2008, 10:46 PM
Silly question! Obviously I will make friends with it. Cheers Big Foot and meet your the other friend, the Yeti!

*Gives a toast of wine to both apemen*

What would you do if you get bitten by a Zombie and turn into one of their kind?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
22nd October 2008, 11:08 PM
I would take part in a big international Zombie meeting and discuss Zombie rights in our society.

What would you do if you were the king of the world?

Knight of Time
23rd October 2008, 08:58 AM
If I was king of the world, I'd do quite a bit of things in order to get peace into the world, I'd make sure every terrorist in the world gets imprisonment or death (depending on how dangerous they are), then for the people who have made differences in other people's lives, I'd knight them (yes, ladies too, in their way).

What would you do if you heard Queen Elizabeth II was making a royal visit in your town/city?

Fett One
23rd October 2008, 07:42 PM
Assassinate her and declare myself the new king of England

What would you do if Oprah showed up on your door step

Mikachu Yukitatsu
23rd October 2008, 10:50 PM
I would yell: "I'm not home!".

What would you do if you found yourself in a desert planet?

Master of Paradox
24th October 2008, 12:45 PM
Call on all of my Boy Scout training and knowledge of nomadic society. In other words, die.

What would you do if you were tied to the back of a runaway horse?

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2008, 07:33 PM
Well, if I don't have a knife to cut the rope, release myself and scream in pain of the wounds before being taken into a nearby hospital, I would probably pray to be forgiven of all my sins and have a peaceful, yet painful death.

What will you do if you woke up one day being of the opposite sex (for one day, of course)?

mr_pikachu
24th October 2008, 07:39 PM
Well, first I'd [material removed for adult content], which would be totally awesome!

What would you do if you woke up and discovered you were the last person on earth?

Knight of Time
24th October 2008, 08:31 PM
I'd look around, and after seeing not a single soul in sight, I'd scream from the mix of emotions, and probably faint on the spot.

What would you do if you were featured on South Park as a guest character in one episode?

Fett One
24th October 2008, 08:58 PM
I would kill Kenny and then hit Butters upside the head for always believing Cartman

What would you do if all of your deceased pets returned from the grave

Master of Paradox
24th October 2008, 09:22 PM
Depends on the condition. If they were zombies, break down in tears and look for a way to reverse it. If they were resurrected...

I'm sorry, I'm about to cry.

What would you do if you were ordered to deliver a suspicious package to a friend?

mr_pikachu
24th October 2008, 09:49 PM
I'd follow the advice of Sousuke Sagara from Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu... the best way to tell whether something is safe is detonation.

What would you do if somebody stole your computer?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
24th October 2008, 10:41 PM
Impossible because I don't own one. But if I had and it was stolen, I could still go to Mielikkitalo, perhaps after a report of an offence, hoping I would get it back.

What would you do if Pokemon were real?

Fett One
25th October 2008, 01:41 AM
Mikachu Yukitatsu, how are you able to spend so much time here if you don't own a computer?

I would go out and capture my favorite pokemon and keep them as pets and maybe battle my neighbors/friends

What would you do if dolphins tried to take over the world?

classy_cat18
25th October 2008, 02:05 AM
Bring out the "dolphin safe" nets and Shamu and his crew.

What would you do if you were being hunted by your favorite video game villain?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
25th October 2008, 02:15 AM
Fett One, I'll post a visitor message to answer your question.

Be it Bowser or Sephiroth, I wouldn't run away, I would try to find out what they want from me and if conflict was inavoidable, take a mushroom which came true together with Bowser or or a magic spell which came true together with Sephiroth and beat the bad guy.

What would you do if you had to write a book?

Knight of Time
25th October 2008, 12:52 PM
I'd probably write a book on all the major things the world needs to become a better place.

What would you do if aliens resembling you came to your town/city and started invading it (brings back a flashback to the Flintstones episode "Ten Little Flinstones" where ten aliens all resembling Fred wreak havoc in Bedrock)?

Fett One
25th October 2008, 03:38 PM
Assuming all ten are seen in public at the same time then I would claim my innocences. If no one ever sees more than 1 at any given time then I would go into hiding since no one would believe it wasn't me.

What would you do if you had to kill the love of your life in order to save the lives of millions

Shadow Wolf
25th October 2008, 10:00 PM
Whoa, hold it. If a man who had to sacrifice his son to save a lot of people on a train did exactly the same thing, and those people didn't even had the "time" to go to his son's funeral, then to H*** with the millions. I stay with my love for the rest of my life. :hellyeah:

What would you do if one day, you were a cockroach?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th October 2008, 12:15 AM
I would pick a nice house and live there. They'd surely try to drive me away with poison, but they'd end up using too much poison so those losers would die before me! Losers! Then I'd move to another house of course.

What would you do if you were chosen to Battle Royale (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Royale) with your classmates?

Master of Paradox
26th October 2008, 05:41 PM
Stick and move. Find the people with the best weapons, ambush them, kill them, and claim the weaponry. Repeat until taken down or victorious.

No qualms about killing them because I HATED my classmates.

What would you do if you were given a gun, a box of bullets, and the promise of complete legal immunity?

Heald
26th October 2008, 05:58 PM
Hmm. On one hand I do have serious moral qualms over murder, but then again, there are some people who do deserve to die.

Amy Winehouse
Robert Mugabe
Tony Blair
Bill O'Reilly
That guy who bought my favourite pub and demolished it
Amy Winehouse
Kate Nash
Lily Allen
Kanye West
Amy Winehouse

Okay, so after I had murdered all of the above, I'd probably stop there.

What if you were offered the chance to have your own robot/mecha/mobile suit from fiction, which one would you choose?

Fett One
26th October 2008, 07:16 PM
A Mecha since I could use it to get revenge on everyone who has ever wronged me

What would you do if were allowed to bring one fictional character to life

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th October 2008, 11:53 PM
I'd probably choose a girl from some anime. Of course would be stupid because her body would be different from any other human, including mine.

What would you do if you could pick one of the wishes in Twisted Wishes v.6 (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17127) and have it come true?

classy_cat18
27th October 2008, 01:45 AM
I'd wish for no more annoying assignments.

What would you do if you were trapped in a haunted hotel for a night?

Knight of Time
27th October 2008, 08:15 AM
I'd try and stay brave all night, even if it meant losing sleep over avoiding any character that would want to scare me.

What would you do if you found yourself in the biggest amusement park in the world?

Fett One
27th October 2008, 07:30 PM
Walk around looking at everything and go on the occassional ride

What would you do if your hero turned out to be a phoney

Blademaster
27th October 2008, 08:18 PM
Not be surprised.

What would you do if you had your own theme music?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th October 2008, 11:57 PM
I would show off everywhere. Could be One Winged Angel, or the world map theme from the same game Final Fantasy VII, perhaps Lugia's song, even something from Blind Guardian. Anways, I'd walk around the town and force people to listen to my favourite music which always comes to the background when I enter a place. Until they kill me, when we hear the dying theme from one of the Super Mario games.

What would you do if a channel skipped 40 episodes of your favourite TV show?

Knight of Time
28th October 2008, 07:36 AM
I'd try and get an explanation from them (by e-mail) as to why all those episodes were skipped, then again, in some cases, it might not matter.

What would you do if it was winter all year round?

Fett One
28th October 2008, 01:32 PM
Find some where that is warm and move their. I couldn't stand having winter all year long because I can't take the cold.

What would you do if woke up one day to discover that you now have 2 left feet

Shadow Wolf
28th October 2008, 05:11 PM
I would probably go to "Believe or not" and become famous by having two left feet, then live the rest of the day by complaining about having to spend twice of my money to buy a "pair" of shoes.

What would you do if you could have the "Jump" ability for one day? (from the movie "Jumper", in which your can, literally, teleport from one place to another by seeing a picture of the place you want to be and...well...jump to get there)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th October 2008, 12:13 AM
I have seen that movie. For one day? Actually, I'd tell about it at TPM! I'd ask for photos of my friends' hometowns and visit them. After that, I'd likely search for a photo of planet Mars and test if I could jump there, just to notice for my last seconds that I forgot something vital - a spacesuit!

What would you do if you had to start school all over again?

Fett One
29th October 2008, 09:37 AM
Assuming you mean starting with kindergarten and getting to retain all the knowledge you have learned over the years then I would sit back and enjoy the easy A's.

What would you do if highly advanced technology was implanted into your body, something along the lines of the bionic man/woman

Master of Paradox
29th October 2008, 03:02 PM
Run from the beginning of the Appalachain (sp?) Trail to the end in one hour.

What would you do if you had a bomb wired into your head?

Blademaster
29th October 2008, 07:59 PM
Call McGuyver.

What would you do if you were abducted by aliens who believed you to be their god?

Knight of Time
29th October 2008, 08:33 PM
Well, first I'd find some sort of translating device so that I could understand their language (much like the Jabber Nut item in Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, that allows Link to speak the language of the Picori), then I'd have them bow before their new king (me, of course).

What would you do if you ended up stuck in a video game where you only had one life throughout the game (no extra lives or continues!), and all enemies were fatal if you got hit?

Fett One
29th October 2008, 09:08 PM
Find a hiding place and hope someone is able to rescue

What would you do if your archnemesis got you exiled from your home land?

P.S. PHILLIES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr_pikachu
29th October 2008, 09:18 PM
I'd start fresh in my new land, manipulate others to gain control over a massive fighting force, and eventually destroy all my foes.

What would you do if you learned that you had a sibling your parents never told you about?

P.S. PHILLIES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong thread. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16887)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th October 2008, 11:41 PM
Nothing. Well I'd perhaps ask them whrere he or she lives but not actually go to meet the sibling necessarily. Sounds odd, does it?

What would you do if you were lost in a forest?

Master of Paradox
30th October 2008, 10:00 AM
Sit down and wait to be missed.

What would you do if you had a great idea and nothing to write it down with?

Knight of Time
30th October 2008, 10:02 AM
I'd try to remember it for as long as possible, before attempting to carry it out.

What would you do if your house was surrounded by a very large pit (much like an oversized moat, only larger and deeper)?

Blademaster
30th October 2008, 01:37 PM
Sue the town for building on my property without my permission, then using the money to buy a house somewhere else.

What would you do if you were turned into an animal?

Fett One
30th October 2008, 08:09 PM
If it's an animal I like, I'll enjoy it. If it's an animal I don't like, I'll mope around in self pity before just accepting it and trying to make the best of it

What would you do if your favorite holiday became illegl to celebrate?

Knight of Time
30th October 2008, 08:37 PM
I'd make like Blademaster and sue the city for making the holiday illegal, then I'd try and get a rally to make it legal again.

What would you do if you ordered something in a restaurant, only to get excess ingredients on it (more of something than you bargained for)?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
31st October 2008, 12:04 AM
Complain. And if they ignored, I'd start a food war!

*pours his plate on Knight of Time*

Perhaps not.

What would you do if you were walking around your hometown late night and attacked by a gang of 20 people?

Blademaster
31st October 2008, 12:43 AM
Try to reason with them. If they don't feel diplomatic, I can't run for shit due to my wonky knee, so my best bet after that is to use my blue-belt karate/random objects on the street skills and pray that Heaven and Hell are all booked that day.

What would you do if a baby turned up on your doorstep one day?

Knight of Time
31st October 2008, 09:42 AM
I'd try and help find out who the parents are, if not, I'd want to be sure that baby is taken care of by some place where it would be totally safe.

What would you do if you had a pet, and another pet of the same species appeared in front of your home (e.g. if you had a cat, and another cat appeared out of nowhere)?

Master of Paradox
31st October 2008, 09:58 AM
Look for owners. If not, hope that the pets get along, because another member just joined the menagerie.

What would you do if you, and you alone, could not hear a specific person's voice?

Fett One
31st October 2008, 10:35 AM
Just ignore it and go on living my life normally

What would you do if vikings invaded your home

Blademaster
31st October 2008, 06:21 PM
Lock myself in the attic and pull the pullstring up through the ceiling.

What would you do if an Internet celebrity (Chris Crocker, the Angry Video Game Nerd, Tom Fulp, someone like that) visited your home?

Master of Paradox
1st November 2008, 09:46 PM
Depends on who. The Spoony One, the Fulps, Seanbaby, and a few others I cannot remember would be cordially welcomed. The AVGN would get a relatively chilly reception. Chris Crocker, "Yahtzee" Croshaw, and any Internet creationists would be shot. The Irate Gamer would suffer a fate that cannot be put into words.

What would you do if circus clowns attempted to conquer the United States government?

Fett One
1st November 2008, 10:04 PM
Lot the authorties deal with it. Failing that become a costume crime fighter and take them out myself

What would you do if your dog suddenly started to talk

Mikachu Yukitatsu
2nd November 2008, 01:07 AM
I'd have some interesting discussions.

What would you do if you had a time machine?

Blademaster
2nd November 2008, 03:44 AM
Make the timespace continuum my bitch.

What would you do if you were to represent your country in the newly-certified Olympic sport of exploding dodgeball?

Fett One
2nd November 2008, 08:20 PM
Get some body armor so I won't be hurt by the explosions

What would you do if your brother was an evil megalomanic

Master of Paradox
3rd November 2008, 08:07 AM
Depends on his plan. If his logistics are sound, I'd be his chancellor.

What would you do if you received nothing but junk mail every day of your life?

Knight of Time
3rd November 2008, 09:25 AM
I'd collect it, put it all into a box, and give it to someone else who doesn't mind junk mail.

What would you do if you met someone who had your voice?

Blademaster
3rd November 2008, 01:20 PM
Open a collaborative Youtube account called MarioBrosUncut, then begin a video/radio series about the everyday misadventures and musings of Mario and Luigi... and possibly Wario and Waluigi.

What would you do if the seasons suddenly reversed themselves?

(Before you answer, bear in mind that the Earth isn't magical, and therefore the consequences of such a drastic meteorological shift would be more than a little noticeable.)

Fett One
3rd November 2008, 07:27 PM
Celebrate since it would now be summer instead of winter and worry about the side effects later

What would you do if the terminator became real and was hunting you down?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd November 2008, 11:11 PM
Take the advantage and rescue beautiful girls. That silly idea would result in me getting killed, either by the terminator or those I didn't attempt to save.

What would you do if you were challenged to a Shadow Game by Yami Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh?

Bulbasaur4
4th November 2008, 03:22 AM
Say, "If this turns into some sort of stripping game... I'm outta here." (I don't know any other reason why I'd ever be challenged to that... xD)

What would you do if you woke up and found yourself in the world of your favorite TV show?

Master of Paradox
4th November 2008, 11:07 AM
Stare blankly across the void. I don't HAVE a favorite TV show.

What would you do if you had to relive last week from the beginning?

Knight of Time
4th November 2008, 11:47 AM
Simple, I'd try and do everything as closely as I did them the first time.

What would you do if today, or any day in your life, kept endlessly repeating?

Fett One
4th November 2008, 02:55 PM
Since the day will constantly be repeating I would do all of the things I normally wouldn't do, since I wouldn't have to worry about the consequences (I'm assuming no one but me will realize the day is repeating). Things that I would do is curse out my boss, stop going to work all together, etc.

What would you do if the fate of the world rested on your shoulders?

Shadow Wolf
4th November 2008, 07:08 PM
A) If phrase is expressed symbolically: Do anything to save the world!
B) If phrase is expressed literally: *looks at the fate resting on his shoulders* WAKE UP AND GET OUT OF MY SHOULDERS!!!!!

What will you do if Bill Gates gave you all the money he has?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th November 2008, 10:38 PM
Make a record of spending money in the least amount of time. Among other things, I'd arrange all the TPMers I know a trip to Finland so that we could have a meeting here.

What would you do if you had your very own message board?

Fett One
4th November 2008, 10:53 PM
Probably work behind the scenes and very rarely post on it

What would you do if a person came up to you and asked you what would you do for a klondike bar? (does anyone remember those old commercials?)

Master of Paradox
5th November 2008, 07:34 AM
"Nothing. I'm on a diet."

What would you do if you had a ventriloquist dummy glued to your arm?

Knight of Time
5th November 2008, 02:19 PM
Well, I'd pray the ventriloquist dummy isn't the Goosebumps character Slappy, then I'd try and find a way to get it off.

What would you do if you and a friend had your fingers caught inside a priceless bowling ball?

Fett One
5th November 2008, 08:44 PM
Try to get them out before anybody finds out. If caught, I'll blame the other person

What would you do if you were given supermans powers

Mikachu Yukitatsu
5th November 2008, 10:39 PM
Have fun and fly. Watch out for Kryptonite. And I surely wouldn't tear my shirt like he does in the cartoons.

What would you do if you had to post one post in the whacking game right now?

Shadow Wolf
6th November 2008, 05:55 AM
:spam:

What would you do if you were a Werewolf? (of course, transformation will only occur on a full moon night)

Fett One
6th November 2008, 10:00 PM
On the night of the full moon, I would lock myself in a room with all of my enemies. Afterwards I would go into isolation when ever the full moon approachs.

What would you do if pokemon became real?

Blademaster
7th November 2008, 03:04 AM
Catch a Torchic before the government absconded with/terminated all Pokemon, then train it in secret until it evolved into a Blaziken. Then, become a superhero duo.

What would you do if a gigantic, golden clock with a blindingly bright face that spun across the sky appeared rose one day instead of the Sun?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th November 2008, 06:17 AM
I'd laugh and say hey, Blademaster's prophecy came true!

What would you do if you met Blademaster?

Master of Paradox
7th November 2008, 08:59 AM
Two things: One, punch him in the face. Two, take him to dinner.

What would you do if you had to climb a rock wall without any tools?

Knight of Time
7th November 2008, 09:13 AM
I'd dare someone else to climb the wall in my place.

What would you do if Barack Obama appeared at your door?

Bulbasaur4
7th November 2008, 09:34 AM
1.) If it was just him, I'd hide him. (Who knows what the commies would do! xD)
2.) If it were him and his secret service gang, I'd shake his hand and say, "Thanks for coming on such short notice and, congrats on the election!"

What would you do if you found our your best friend (or one of your friends) was actually a girl with magical powers in disguise?

Fett One
7th November 2008, 09:47 AM
Try to take advantage of her magical powers

What would you do if the internet was permently taken down worldwide?

Knight of Time
7th November 2008, 01:06 PM
I'd wonder what would happen next, while groaning in extreme disappointment.

What would you do if your favourite actor/actress was never born?

Shadow Wolf
7th November 2008, 02:33 PM
If Jason Statham and Jessica Alba were never born, I'd probably be a fan of another actor/actress, but right now don't know who.

What would you do if a friend of the opposite sex (same sex if you like best, no discrimination here) you haven't seen in a long time suddenly appeared in front of your house saying that he/she wants to be with you?

Blademaster
7th November 2008, 03:02 PM
Two things: One, punch him in the face. Two, take him to dinner.

That is without a doubt the nicest thing you've ever said to me. :,)

Anyway, it depends on who showed up. If it was a girl from college I liked, I'd let her off easy, explaining I'm not looking for a relationship at this point in time.

If, on the other hand, it was a grade school sweetheart, I'd smile widely, and then immediately slame the door in the bitch's face.

What would you do if the world became an anime (complete with exaggerated facial expressions, mild superhuman abilities, and hairstyles that'd make Goku groan and smack his forehead)?

Fett One
7th November 2008, 08:36 PM
Try to avoid all of the disastors that would most likely occur

What would you do if space travel became possible for everyone

darktyranitar
8th November 2008, 09:59 AM
Well, if I could afford the fare, then I'll go in one. Heck, I might even find an alien or two during the trip! That'd be cool.

What would you do if you saw a crazy, gun-wielding person in your neighbourhood?

Shadow Wolf
8th November 2008, 10:27 AM
If I'm inside my house, I'd call the police so they can deal with it. If I'm outside and have not been seen, I'd go and hide. Finally, if I'm outside and I've been seen, I'd probably cry like a baby while begging for my life.

What would you do if you could create anything by snapping your fingers?

Master of Paradox
8th November 2008, 11:03 AM
Create a set of icebags, solve the world fuel crisis, and then chill my fingers for a while as I contemplate my next move.

What would you do if you found all of your clothes were replaced with clown outfits?

Knight of Time
8th November 2008, 11:12 AM
Simple, become a clown and go to clown school to be a professional clown.

What would you do if you found out your girlfriend/boyfriend had an identical twin that had a crush on you?

Fett One
8th November 2008, 09:17 PM
Remain faithful to my girlfriend and let the sister now that nothing can ever happen between us. Of course if I end up liking the sister better then I'll start dating her after I try to end my current relationship as cleanly as possible.

What would you do if you found out that you are actualy a demon that was sent to earth to destroy it but got hit on the head when you arrived and forgot who you were, whch is why you've been living like a normal human for all these years?

Master of Paradox
10th November 2008, 07:11 AM
Live out my destined purpose.

...what, did you think we'd all be Goku?

What would you do if you came home to find your house was missing?

Blademaster
10th November 2008, 07:15 AM
I'd think for a minute, then catch a ride to Minnesota so I could kick you in the nuts for stealing my idea.

What would you do if you were the fattest person on Earth.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th November 2008, 07:51 AM
I'd wait for a truck to take me to get some fresh air.

What would you do if you were inside your favourite horror movie?

PancaKe
10th November 2008, 08:00 AM
I'd be very grateful I know what happens. So I wouldn't watch the damn tape. I'd burn it.

What would you do if there was no running water at your house?

Master of Paradox
10th November 2008, 08:53 AM
Move into the office.

What would you do if you were being chased by a stapler?

(And damn it. Why did I have to be the first one to do a repeat?)

shazza
10th November 2008, 08:55 AM
I'll decide to go to sleep because I'm clearly stoned and tripping out or something?

What would you do if there was some huge error and McCain was announced as the rightful victor?

Knight of Time
10th November 2008, 09:48 AM
I'd get whopping mad and wish that stupid error never happened, Obama deserves to be president far more than McCain.

What would you do if in a few years time, Obama's successor was also African-American?

PancaKe
10th November 2008, 09:58 AM
I'd vote an African American in as prime minster of Australia. Just to keep up with America. Clearly we need to kiss their ass as much as possible to stay afloat, if we want to keep up with John Howards game.

What would you do if you had to choose to either never use your legs again or never hear again?

Fett One
10th November 2008, 10:12 AM
I'd choose to never hear again. I would rather have mobility.

What would you do if you were given a Death Star for your birthday?

Master of Paradox
10th November 2008, 10:48 AM
Live out the Bond villain fantasies.

What would you do if you had just one minute to rescue someone from a burning building?

PancaKe
10th November 2008, 11:18 AM
I'd rescue them , and still have 59 seconds to spare. That's how awesome I am. Lol.

What would you do if you got your hand stuck trying to fix the VCR player? Or dvd, for you new age junkies.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th November 2008, 10:36 PM
I'd probably break the whole device just to get my hand out. I wouldn't have known how to fix it anyway, I have had some trouble with VCR/DVD players during the last few years.

What would you do if you were teleported to Helsinki, the capital city of Finland just now? OK, these Finland-related questions again...

Fett One
10th November 2008, 11:04 PM
Be completely baffled by the fact that I am no longer in my house and then try to find someone that speaks english so I can figure out how I'm going to get home.

What would you do if you became a vampire?

Blademaster
11th November 2008, 06:56 AM
1. Fly to Galveston.
2. Meet up with Drusie.
3. Tell her my secret.
4. ????
5. PROFIT!

What would you do if you suddenly appeared on the surface on the Sun, capable of surviving without oxygen and with a natural resistance to 10,000*F?

Bulbasaur4
11th November 2008, 08:32 AM
Fall down to my knees and proclaim, "POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!!" and be baffled by my capability to yell that while being on the sun. I'd probably study the sun for a bit, and then ponder on how I'm going to get back to Earth. My cell phone's reception just sucks.

What would you do if suddenly all of your thoughts popped up above your head in a thought bubble, for all to read?

Knight of Time
11th November 2008, 02:12 PM
"Pop" the thought bubble, even if it meant forgetting things.

What would you do if you were abducted by aliens that wanted to make an evil twin version of yourself?

Fett One
11th November 2008, 07:58 PM
Break free and kill my evil twin before he can cause any home

What would you do if you became afraid to leave your house?

Master of Paradox
11th November 2008, 10:59 PM
Look up how to order groceries over the Internet.

What would you do if you were trapped on an island with evil kittens?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th November 2008, 10:59 PM
Call some friends to bring me food. I 'd also draw a thousand-page comic and play my videogames because I'd have nothing else to do, as there's no chance to get to TPM, buy new games or go to teach Japanese.

EDIT: Oh, I was too slow, so I'll reply to Master of Paradox, too. Well, I'd try to hide because I couldn't probably kill them.

What would you do if you were a teacher and got feedback that your course was a disappointment? (happened to me yesterday, although most of the students praised me in the feedback)

mr_pikachu
11th November 2008, 11:04 PM
I'd ask why they didn't just say they wanted me dead. Most of my students act like it.

What would you do if you woke up from a coma to discover that all your limbs had been amputated?

Fett One
11th November 2008, 11:20 PM
Slip back into the coma

What would you do if you gained 200 pounds over night

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th November 2008, 11:43 PM
I'd call you to take a look.

What would you do if I cheated in Girl [Game]?

Knight of Time
12th November 2008, 01:25 PM
Ask Lady Vulpix if you deserve punishment for that offence.

What would you do if you found a footprint you presumed belonged to Bigfoot?

Fett One
12th November 2008, 06:47 PM
Take pictures and then film someone in a bigfoot costume. Then I will sell the video to FOX since FOX will buy and air anything.

What would you do if you met a friendly ghost?

Master of Paradox
13th November 2008, 08:08 AM
Work out the details of the afterlife and arrange for him/her to be funneled along to wherever he/she is supposed to go. Hopefully it will make up for my frankly-dismal karma.

What would you do if you were wanted by the police for horrific crimes that you vaguely believe you may have unknowingly commited?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th November 2008, 11:03 PM
I wouldn't be able to take it, I'd reveal myself.

What would you do if you had to draw a comic?

PancaKe
13th November 2008, 11:07 PM
Stick figures FTW!

What would you do if you only had a mouse on your computer and no way of installing or putting a keyboard there? lolidk

Fett One
13th November 2008, 11:31 PM
Go out and get a new computer

What would you do if you could switch places with just one person from TPM?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th November 2008, 11:38 PM
I'd choose a well-known TPMer and have some fun, that is, post strange messages what he or she would never post, making everyone to laugh at the person or at least wonder what's going on. Evil, huh?

What would you do if you used days to draw a picture and someone tore it to pieces?

Master of Paradox
14th November 2008, 07:20 AM
RAGE.

What would you do if you found you had a disease that slowly mutated those around you?

Knight of Time
14th November 2008, 07:42 AM
I'd try and find a cure ASAP, not just for me, but for everyone who was also affected.

What would you do if you had a cold that resisted any kind of treatment?

Blademaster
14th November 2008, 10:07 AM
Nothing. The body gets rid of colds on its own without the need for antibiotics.

What would you do if every color in the world suddenly inverted?

Master of Paradox
14th November 2008, 10:11 AM
Determine which of my Hawaiian shirts improved in the process.

What would you do if you were cursed to only write on Post-It Notes for the rest of your life?

Fett One
14th November 2008, 10:57 AM
Make the best of it

What would you do if your entire family was doomed to die (except for you) but you were allowed to save only one member from death?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
14th November 2008, 10:59 PM
Really easy. I have only a half-brother which I won't count becuase I've never seen him! My father is dead but the only person left is my mother and easily saved. Sorry if I took the discussion into a cold direction...

What would you do if you were Santa Claus?

Master of Paradox
15th November 2008, 08:31 AM
Deliver presents to all the children of the world... with strongly-worded, offensive letters attached to the presents of children I don't like. And take on the form of a giant, flat orange cat as I do so.

What would you do if you inheirited a powerful magic sword?

Blademaster
15th November 2008, 09:09 AM
Become my online persona in real life. Blade Necrozorc, Hero of Steel... I like the ring of that.

What would you do if the Easter Bunny showed up at your house aiming an AK-47 at you and yelling "Do you believe in me NOW, punk?!"

Knight of Time
15th November 2008, 11:12 AM
I'd take the gun out of his hands before he could shoot, then I'd call the police and have them arrest him for death threats.

What would you do if you were in a hot air balloon high up with the ocean below, and a storm on its way?

Fett One
15th November 2008, 10:27 PM
Radio for help

What would you do if your best friend tried to kill you?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th November 2008, 11:37 PM
I'd start wondering if there was a body exchange, but wouldn't know what to do then since I haven't read Dragonball (Z, we call the whole manga series just 'Dragonball') enough. So perhaps I'd wait for the local book store to have the re-release on its shelf.

What would you if Dragonball (Z) was real?

Blademaster
16th November 2008, 03:50 PM
Get a Saiyan blood transfusion, train myself to go Super Saiyan 1, 2, and 3, and start kicking ass under the alias 'Basawe.'

What would you do if your favorite website closed down and only a week was left for you to post on it?

Knight of Time
16th November 2008, 05:30 PM
I'd form a petition in hopes the site would remain alive.

What would you do if you were served the same food(s) for meals every single day for the rest of your life?

PancaKe
16th November 2008, 07:02 PM
It depends on the food. Hopefully its not something I'm allergic to.

What would you do if when you brushed your teeth, your gums bled?

Fett One
16th November 2008, 08:46 PM
Go to a dentist before it's too late

What would you do if you were given a lightsaber?

Master of Paradox
16th November 2008, 09:16 PM
Begin dicing things.

What would you do if you had to choose one video game to be trapped in?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
16th November 2008, 10:59 PM
At least not the Sims, that would be horrible if I really got to choose. I'm boring and say my favourite games would actually be much better than reality and I say Final Fantasy VII or Super Mario Galaxy. But I'd have to have a computer there to contact with the parallel reality, but wait, that's not possible? Or should I choose Pokemon because you die too easily in Super Mario, not to mention Final Fantasy. Now I have just made this endless babbling, I say my final choise is the world in Pokemon games because humans there are quite safe, or at least in the anime...now I started babbling again.

What would you do if you had a helicopter?

Fett One
16th November 2008, 11:22 PM
I would fly everywhere so I can avoid traffic.

What would you do if you inherited a nuclear power plant?

PancaKe
17th November 2008, 01:40 AM
Sell it for money

What would you do if you had to either shave your hair off or dye it some fluro color like pink?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
17th November 2008, 02:49 AM
Pink of course. Bald wouldn't be warm in winter and my Tonberry cap isn't enough. I have never dyed my hair but only because I don't care about the color.

What would you do if you had the ability to predict the future?

Master of Paradox
17th November 2008, 07:20 AM
First make sure that my ability to predict the future doesn't cause the Apocalypse. Then work out when my enemies will die and drop cryptic hints to them about it.

What would you do if you were attacked by a bear?

Fett One
17th November 2008, 07:08 PM
Play dead since that will get it to leave me alone

What would you do if you became a superhero?

Knight of Time
17th November 2008, 07:23 PM
Hoo boy, I'd probably try and find proper clothes, and hope I gain some good enough super powers so I could be the next original superhero.

What would you do if your town was constantly hit with pranksters (assuming you didn't like the pranks)?

PancaKe
17th November 2008, 08:43 PM
Drive by. On all of them.

What would you do if you woke up one day and everything was upside down?

Blademaster
17th November 2008, 08:55 PM
Catch an upside-down plane to upside-down western Sydney and punch upside-down PancaKe in the upside-down face for stealing another of my scenarios in this game.

What would you do if all the water on Earth suddenly became Hawaiian punch?

Knight of Time
17th November 2008, 09:24 PM
Move to Hawaii, and wonder if the water problem killed any fish there (hope not, but I doubt too many would survive).

What would you do if people in your world suddenly began to turn into clones of yourself, complete with your personality?

Fett One
17th November 2008, 09:59 PM
Send them to do my job so I can sleep in

What would you do if The Brain finally succeeded in taking over the world?

Master of Paradox
19th November 2008, 07:37 AM
Welcome the new overlord.

What would you do if a magnifying glass permanently affixed itself to one of your eyes?

Knight of Time
19th November 2008, 02:52 PM
Assume a secret identity...and do whatever I could to make my vision in the other eye super strong.

What would you do if someone put glue inside your shoes while you were not wearing them?

Fett One
19th November 2008, 07:04 PM
Hope I notice before I put them on. If I already put them on then I would hunt down the responsible party and make them buy me new shoes.

What would you do if you became a supervillian?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th November 2008, 10:57 PM
To denounce the evils of truth and love.

What would you do if you suddenly invented a conclusion to the problems in the Middle East?

Master of Paradox
20th November 2008, 07:09 AM
Milk it for all the cash I could. While still settling the problems in the process, of course - I'm greedy, not cruel.

What would you do if you had to replace one of your hands with some other object, chosen by you?

Knight of Time
20th November 2008, 08:47 AM
Meh, if I only had one hand, I'd probably replace the other one with a mechanical hand, that I'd try and get to work much like a real hand.

What would you do if time suddenly started to go crazy around you (such as occasionally speeding up, occasionally slowing down, occasionally stopping)?

Fett One
20th November 2008, 06:39 PM
If I am the only one that is aware of whats going on then I'll try to find a way to take advantage of the situation. Otherwise, I'll try to cope with it like everybody else.

What would you do if the greek and norse gods turned out to be real and returned to Earth

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th November 2008, 11:00 PM
I'd establish a political party called 'Finland's Odin And Zeus Believers' Party' which supports building temples amd shrines for these ancient gods. As the gods are real, my party would steal all the voters from 'Finland's Christian Democrtatic Party' and others as well. I'd do all that to deserve a place in Valhalla.

What would you do if you were a Team Rocket member?

Blademaster
28th November 2008, 12:26 AM
Not suck at my job.

What would you do if you had a key that could open any door on Earth?

Master of Paradox
28th November 2008, 08:36 AM
Begin raiding banks.

What would you do if you found the Fountain of Youth?

Knight of Time
28th November 2008, 09:03 AM
Well, I'd do my best to avoid falling in or drinking from it (after all, I wouldn't want to revert into a baby again), but I might end up telling someone about my recent discovery, and make them swear that they will keep its location a secret from EVERYBODY in the world.

What would you do if you were the star of a movie that was in theatres?

Fett One
28th November 2008, 12:20 PM
Enjoy my 15 minutes of fame to it's fullest since I don't know if it will last longer than that.

What would you do if you became a power ranger?

Jeff
28th November 2008, 01:26 PM
I would live out my childhood fantasies of course.

What would you do if you suddenly found out you could teleport anywhere?

Knight of Time
29th November 2008, 09:24 PM
I'd teleport each time I wanted to go somewhere important, simple as that.

What would you do if someone cheated you out of something, or someone?

Fett One
29th November 2008, 11:03 PM
Make a big deal about it until i get back what is rightfully mine

What would you do if you could communicate with animals?

Master of Paradox
1st December 2008, 09:06 AM
Make a fortune by publishing scientific papers on the actual thought processes of animals. (For obvious reasons, I'd avoid communicating with livestock.)

What would you do if your belt tried to kill you?

Knight of Time
1st December 2008, 09:09 AM
Take it off and destroy it as quickly as possible, then get a replacement.

What would you do if you came face-to-face with anyone from the royal family (in Britain of course)?

Fett One
1st December 2008, 07:15 PM
Get my picture taken with them and maybe brag about it to my friends and family.

What would you do if you built a robot that turned on you?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st December 2008, 11:12 PM
Have some fun and shoot it with a rocket launcher because it's not human. Now there is some contradiction, what if I had build it with much work or what if I had developed some feelings towards it? I shouldn't be asking this, I should be answering to Fett One's question. Okay, I'd reprogram it to do something more useful such as post in Twisted Wishes.

What would you do if you met the God?

Master of Paradox
3rd December 2008, 09:41 AM
"...huh. Okay, God, on behalf of the human race... why? You know what I mean."

Reversing that... What would you do if you were given irrefutable proof of the nonexistence of God?

Blademaster
3rd December 2008, 04:23 PM
Rub it in the face of every annoying Christian I know.

This topic is fun... Here's a curveball: What would you do if you met Satan?

Fett One
3rd December 2008, 06:32 PM
Avoid making any deals because nothing good will come from that

What would you do if you had a chance to make a movie?

Knight of Time
3rd December 2008, 06:48 PM
I'd ask my friends if they wanted to be in it before I decide what it would be like.

What would you do if you were sent to jail for a crime you didn't commit, that was committed by someone resembling you?

Master of Paradox
4th December 2008, 09:25 AM
Wait out my sentence, planning my revenge in the most humiliating manners I can think of.

What would you do if you could no longer comprehend math?

mr_pikachu
4th December 2008, 06:02 PM
I'd probably buy a candy bar for 0011011100110101 cents.

What would you do if everything you touched turned to Skittles?

Knight of Time
4th December 2008, 06:08 PM
I'd wish for this "Skittles curse" to go away, permanently.

What would you do if making physical contact with one of your friends caused them to disappear?

Fett One
4th December 2008, 06:30 PM
Avoiding making contact with them. If this ability works on everyone, I would hunt down all my enemies and make contact with them so they will disappear.

What would you do if everyone on the planet died except you

Blademaster
5th December 2008, 06:33 AM
Commit suicide. Life isn't worth living without my friends and family.

What would you do if the Sun suddenly had a face and made noises, like on Teletubbies?

Knight of Time
5th December 2008, 08:11 AM
Hope and pray the sun would be back to normal soon, having a "face" and a "voice" would make it a bit annoying.

What would you do if, every time you made a step while moving, you heard funny noises coming from your shoes (or other footwear)?

Master of Paradox
5th December 2008, 08:58 AM
Go barefoot.

What would you do if you woke up to find your legs had turned into two horse legs (capable of bearing your weight)?

Fett One
5th December 2008, 08:35 PM
Never leave the house again

What would you do if you became a ghost?

Knight of Time
5th December 2008, 08:37 PM
Scare the pants off of any enemies I have, but I'd tell my friends I'm okay in this form.

What would you do if there were no such thing as internet search engines such as Yahoo, Google, Altavista, etc.?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
5th December 2008, 10:28 PM
Have lots of free time.

What would you do if you were Super Mario?

Fett One
5th December 2008, 11:46 PM
Make the mushroom kingdom pay me to continue protecting them from Browser

What would you do if you became a mouse?

Knight of Time
6th December 2008, 07:39 PM
Stay away as much as possible from the family cat here, I definitely wouldn't want to be killed by her if I was a mouse.

What would you do if you were on top of a tower of human-sized building blocks that looked like it could easily collapse with one false step?

Blademaster
6th December 2008, 08:23 PM
If I had my cell phone, I'd call for help. Preferably a helicopter. If I didn't, I'd climb down on whatever side looked stablest.

What would you do if you were locked in an entirely dark room for a week, your only source of sustainence the ankle-high water on the floor and the only outside signs of life random screams and wails from unknown, but definitely human, sources outside?

Fett One
6th December 2008, 09:06 PM
Sit back and pray for the best

What would you do if you had 3 test in one day but only enough time to study for 1 of the tests?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th December 2008, 01:04 AM
I'd go with complaining to the teachers. When I was at school, there weren't usually more than one test arranged on the same day, aside from a few exceptions. Also, I would have a good pretext to have bad results in all of them, so no big deal actually.

What would you do if Pokemaster Kevin posted an 'I'm back!' topic in Misc?

Master of Paradox
8th December 2008, 09:12 AM
Ignore it, as I don't know who he is.

What would you do if all of your attempts to access web pages led inexorably to Goatse?

Fett One
8th December 2008, 06:39 PM
Stop going on-line

What would you do if the 3 stoogies became your dentist?

Knight of Time
9th December 2008, 09:47 AM
Get a different dentist. I wouldn't want three dentists who were terrible at taking care of someone's teeth.

What would you do if you were forced to marry someone from a different country that you didn't know?

Master of Paradox
10th December 2008, 02:08 PM
Make the best of it, as it would be my best chance at marriage.

What would you do if you had the power to reach into a pocket and pull out anything you desired?

Fett One
10th December 2008, 07:37 PM
Pull some cartoon style antics

What would you do if you started to age backwards (going from old to young)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th December 2008, 10:49 PM
I'd try to take the advantage and live my childhood again. At least if my memories still remained, I might do some things better, like get some real friends instead of getting bullied. Oh, and I'd also immediately ask Fett One what happens when I reach 0 years!?!

What would you do if the earth became too polluted to live and you had to lead a giant spaceship with some people, animals and plants to colonize another planet?

Master of Paradox
12th December 2008, 08:11 AM
Pray things turned out like the ending of Wall-E.

What would you do if you could not stand still for more than a minute or so without beginning to root to the spot?

Fett One
12th December 2008, 09:43 AM
Stay on the movie and failing that find a spot I wouldn't mind being stuck in

What would you do if you gained the ability to read minds?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th December 2008, 12:26 AM
I'd become really busy trying to figure out what everyone thinks. Of course I'd be depressed in the end, but still.

What would you do if you could use Kamehameha?

Knight of Time
13th December 2008, 09:15 PM
I probably wouldn't use it too often, but if the world ever was in need of a new superhero, I'd use it for my transformation, though I have no clue what I'd call myself under a secret identity.

What would you do if a pot of gold fell out of the sky and landed on your head?

Jeff
13th December 2008, 09:19 PM
Spend it all on my hospital bill.

What if you were cast in your favorite TV show?

Fett One
13th December 2008, 10:38 PM
Get all of the actors autographs and a group photo to remember the experiance.

What would you do if you got to host Saturday Night Live?

Master of Paradox
14th December 2008, 02:24 PM
See how many jokes I could make about "Remember when this show was funny?" before Lorne Michaels tries to blackjack me.

What would you do if your closest loved one was trapped on a speeding bus and you were stuck on foot?

Crazy Elf Boy
23rd December 2008, 08:10 AM
I would just have to run faster

What would you do if you had a date and you had no deoderant or cologne

Knight of Time
23rd December 2008, 11:16 AM
Ask my potential date if she wouldn't mind postponing the date for a few days.

What would you do if all the mirrors in your house were replaced with fun house mirrors?

Fett One
23rd December 2008, 11:24 AM
Try to be amused by it.

What would you do if you got to meet your favorite member of the 3 Stooges?

Blademaster
23rd December 2008, 07:29 PM
If it was just the actor, I'd ask him for his autograph.

If it was the actual Stooge, I'd bring him to Wal-Mart tomorrow night (Christmas Eve), give him some wild hyacinth, and watch the hilarity ensue.

What would you do if you were the Grim Reaper?

Crazy Elf Boy
23rd December 2008, 08:59 PM
I would obviously go on a killing spree

What would you do if you could slow done time