PDA

View Full Version : What's Happened?

PancaKe
19th October 2008, 08:41 PM
Ok, I've heard people talking about accounts being hacked and then banned as a result (mine in particular!), but what exactly happened?? I'm confused and I just want someone to tell me the story straight out!

Oh, and hi everyone. I'm still alive. Back for good hopefully :D

RedStarWarrior
19th October 2008, 09:38 PM
Back for good hopefully :D
Lies!

Yeah, I can't wait for activity to go back up on here.

Crystal Mew
19th October 2008, 11:06 PM
wait, what? haha, I didn't hear anything about these hackings...but welcome back!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th October 2008, 11:19 PM
Hackings? Is that an old story?

Welcome back. I doubt you know me. But I hope you won't end up leaving again.

PancaKe
19th October 2008, 11:31 PM
Haha I hope I don't end up leaving again too!

Pretty much the reason I disappeared was because we didn't have the internet at my house from about March 06 to Dec 06. And, I can't really check tpm at school, you know? And yeah, by the time I got net back - I had pretty much focused all my attention on Myspace and hadn't written anything in ages, and so didn't really think about tpm.

Sad sad story :(

Dark-San
19th October 2008, 11:37 PM
Welcome back, Pancake. ^.^

Never mind about the past, since it is all history. You should be looking forward towards the future.

shazza
20th October 2008, 02:22 AM
I've always liked pancakes.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th October 2008, 02:28 AM
And, I can't really check tpm at school, you know?

Why on Earth? Do you have bad teachers or something? Or do the other students laugh at you? Neither of them had an influence on me when I was at school. Like I said in Yumemiru's thread, I used to use TPM almost always at school. During my last year in lukio when I was 18, I had one period when my busiest day was 4 lessons and it was a heaven becuase I could use all that free time at TPM!!

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
20th October 2008, 05:18 AM
Why on Earth? Do you have bad teachers or something? Or do the other students laugh at you? Neither of them had an influence on me when I was at school. Like I said in Yumemiru's thread, I used to use TPM almost always at school.

That reminds of my own school time, we didn't even have any internet. But even if we would have had any, there would have been no time to browse anyway.

Anyway, welcome back to TPM, PencaKe. Have a :110: to accompany you.

mistysakura
20th October 2008, 06:21 AM
Indeed, why no checking TPM at school? Harsh filters? Hehe, our school filters were absolutely inept. They blocked "cute girls" but not "hot ass". Not to mention tons of innocent academic stuff. Glad you're back, anyhow.

Drago
20th October 2008, 07:14 AM
Welcome back!! I couldn't figure out for the life of me what happened to you, you definitely weren't the kind of member who would get herself banned, and I began to ponder if maybe you had one of those moments where you just snapped and went ape. It happens sometimes. Glad to hear it's something as innocent as a hacked account and other requirements getting in the way. Do make sure you stick around, won't you?

Anyhow, not much has changed... We're making an effort to rebuild the main site, old members seem to (incredibly briefly) return with more frequency, and I now rule over misc. ...Well, no, I suppose RSW still has the senior authority. ...And come on, it's Heald for crying out loud, I can't outrank him... so I now hold third-in-command over misc. ...Oh crap, forgot super mods... admins... Kevin... *tries to work out where I rank over misc now*
...I is here. :wave:

Jeff
20th October 2008, 07:39 AM
It happened a while ago but yeah, accounts were hacked, including yours. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14710) Actually, it wasn't too long after you stopped showing up.

Blademaster
20th October 2008, 10:52 AM
WTF why was my post deleted?!

Starry Might
20th October 2008, 01:54 PM
Indeed, why no checking TPM at school? Harsh filters? Hehe, our school filters were absolutely inept. They blocked "cute girls" but not "hot [rear]". Not to mention tons of innocent academic stuff. Glad you're back, anyhow.
What the...that's REALLY messed up! O_o

Anyhow, I remember you, PancaKe! Welcome back! :wave:

PancaKe
21st October 2008, 07:08 AM
Hee hee hee. I wasn't going to check TPM at school, yes mainly because people were going to be like "omg tpm?"... That and my group had a pretty wild and unhealthy obsession with myspace. So that was our number one priority.

I know, pretty sad. TPM still lives, Myspace sucks now. Kekeke

I'm actually quite surprised to see so many old faces. Its quite cool :D

RedStarWarrior
21st October 2008, 07:15 AM
Hee hee hee. I wasn't going to check TPM at school, yes mainly because people were going to be like "omg tpm?"... That and my group had a pretty wild and unhealthy obsession with myspace. So that was our number one priority.

I know, pretty sad. TPM still lives, Myspace sucks now. Kekeke

I'm actually quite surprised to see so many old faces. Its quite cool :D
Myspace has always sucked.

PancaKe
21st October 2008, 07:17 AM
Myspace has always sucked.

Not if you're a 14 year old emo with deep and meaningful issues.

Heald
21st October 2008, 07:26 AM
Not if you're a 14 year old emo with deep and meaningful issues.
Emos don't have deep and/or meaningful issues, unless you count whether to buy My Chemical Romance's latest album or not a deep and/or meaningful issue, and I don't.

Bulbasaur4
21st October 2008, 08:03 AM
Welcome back Pancake! Nice to see a familiar face returning. :3

RedStarWarrior
21st October 2008, 11:59 AM
Emos don't have deep and/or meaningful issues, unless you count whether to buy My Chemical Romance's latest album or not a deep and/or meaningful issue, and I don't.
LIKE, OMG, I'M SO DARK AND DEPRESSED....

Number1ChanseyFan
21st October 2008, 10:18 PM
Hello, welcome back to TPM!! I don't know if you would remember me or not, but you were always one of the coolest TPMers around!!