PDA

View Full Version : Team Rocket's Revival-Tryouts

Officer Nagsis Keith
10th April 2003, 05:20 PM
10 years after the total fall of Team Rocket, Giovanni is dead. A young, mysterious 10 year old boy wanted Rocket to be revived. After assembling $10,000,000 worth of members, pokemon, and machinary, the team was started once again. The boy was now 12 years old. He had actually, when a baby, been chemicly tested on. He gained incredible knowledge of science, and of pokemon. He also had been enfused the the DNA of a Gardeivoer. He was now able to use psychic powers. No one in Team Rocket dared defy him, or his one prized pokemon-a small, adorble Plusle. It was a white Plusle, and had extraordinary power. The boys name was Brendan. A boy named Nagsis Keith, and a girl, Olivea Higley, were both 14. Nagsis had a Black Minun, who was named Screamer. Olivea had an Altaria, named Shell. The two we best of friends, but great rivals. One bright day, an undercover rocket saw the purple Altaria, Mogilas, eating peacefully. The vile thief ran up the Olivea, and pushed her down. He bagged up the Altaria so fast, Olivea was dumbfounded. Nagsis ran over, but ti was too late! Olivea and Nagsis read up on the motive of the thief. They assumed Team rocket had been revived. They knew action had to be done. So, Nagsis and Olivea went to Slateport city to find some partners.

Meanwhile, rockets had been doing experiments on pokemon, and uniting 2 to become one super pokemon. What would they do when Mogilas' turn came!?

Your turn!

Nagsis
Hair: Red
Clothes: Black Dinosaur legs as pants, and a green shirt.
Pokemon: Black Minun, Nincada, yellow Ralts, and Seviper.
Friends: Olivea- may change in time.

Olivea
Hair: Brown
Clothes:Blue shirt with white sleeves, and black shorts.
Pokemon: Purple Altaria-MIA, red tropius, and a blue Kecleon.
Friends: Nagsis.
Please write a paragraph about your character, and then pose. if you do not know what that is, please go away and learn to RP.

Drusilla
11th April 2003, 07:36 AM
Well, I'm not a mod, so 'scuse me...
You've got some good ideas, but you may want to develop them a little before posting. If you ever want help, you can PM or E-mail me at VampireGal361@aol.com.
As I said, you've got the ideas, but you need to think things through and put some more detail in them. Join some RPGs, read the RPG news... stuff like that!
Welcome to TPM's RPG forum, too! ^_^

Everoy
12th April 2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Vampiric DrusillaTPM
Well, I'm not a mod, so 'scuse me...
You've got some good ideas, but you may want to develop them a little before posting. If you ever want help, you can PM or E-mail me at VampireGal361@aol.com.
As I said, you've got the ideas, but you need to think things through and put some more detail in them. Join some RPGs, read the RPG news... stuff like that!
Welcome to TPM's RPG forum, too! ^_^
I agree.