PDA

View Full Version : Unown Awards 2008 nomination topic (MA TML)

Dark-San
25th October 2008, 09:15 AM
Better late than ever! Welcome to November 2008, where we would be holding our nomination topic for the annual Unown Awards. Last year, many of the members walked away with the awards with their head facing up.

mr_pikachu to some surprise walked away with 3 Unown awards in his bag. Would he be able to win anything for this year's Unown Awards? It is you that decides on who will get these trophies.

http://www.geocities.com/darkyouthtpm/unowns.PNG

28 awards up for grabs! Who will be walking home with them?

** ~ **

Dark-san's nominations are as followed:

Unown A -
Unown B - Kalah or Bulbasaur4 for the award, 'Brutal'. Still remember her signature? At TPM, we eat people. Well there is also somehow events leading up to her deserving this award.
Unown C -
Unown D - Roy Karrde for 'Debater'. The topic of the US Presidential debate has always been hogged by this guy. Better not make fun of this boss or he will argue his way to victory or he will dragged you down with his lolis... *Oops*
Unown E -
Unown F -
Unown G -
Unown H - Jeff for 'Harkwork'. He deserved his newly appointed position for his role in doing up the main site. Along with firepokemon, he is another TPMer whose name deserves to be recorded in the TPM's history.
Unown I - Weasel Overlord for the award, 'Infectious'. Who would have thought that her silly dragon eggs addiction had infected Kalah, then classy cat. The next victim was me since I am a busybody and click into it. The latest victim is Dracoknight. She must be feeling guilty by now.
Unown J -
Unown K -
Unown L -
Unown M - Kevin for the award of 'MIA'. Where is the creator for TPM doing these days? Has he vanished? When will Kevin our big man return?
Unown N - Heald for the award, 'Never expected'. Some years back if anyone would say that Heald could become a moderator one day, lots of people will laugh their guts out. But now, he becomes MISC moderator. So we still get to keep our guts with us?
Unown O -
Unown P - Mikachu for 'Pokemon'. With Pokemon continue on with its downwards spiraling popularity outside of Japan, Mikachu still remains the only hardcore fan around. Never mind the rest of the world, Pokemon is still ranked 8th in terms of anime popularity in Japan.
Unown Q -
Unown R - firepokemon for the award of 'Reformed'. From a member with a notorious background to become one of our main contributor of the main website building team.
Unown S - mr_pikachu for the award of 'Super Moderator worthy'. Needlessly to say, who better deserves this award than he do?
Unown T -
Unown U -
Unown V -
Unown W - Blademaster for the award, 'Why me?' Every of his actions has somehow run trouble with the staff someway or other. And in the end, he never understand why.
Unown X -
Unown Y -
Unown Z -
Unown ! -
Unown ? -

** ~ **

Closing date for this nomination topic would be extended till 5th November 2008. Remember to vote, dudes.

Shadow Wolf
25th October 2008, 10:40 AM
Unown A - I'd say Number1ChanseyFan for "Advertiser", always announcing the events of Pokemon on the site, always keeping everyone well informed of 'em.

Unown F - This one is a Friendly person, and it is Mikachu_Yukitatsu.

Unown G - "Ghost for Mr.E. as he has appeared a few times, but he is still an active member.

Unown H - Houndoom_Lover for being "Hyper". Yup, she's hyper nice, hyper cheerful, and that brings hyper comments. Hyper happiness all the way.

Unown I - "Invisible" Kevin (nowhere to be found, but maybe he's around)

Unown J - to Master Of Paradox for being a "Joker". Some comments are pretty funny, you know?

Unown K - Blademaster for "Killer". He kills monotony with killer comments, killer signatures...killer...whatever.

Unown L - this one should be a "Leader" and I believe one good leader has been mr_pikachu. Hey, he's even participating in trying to restore TPM main site.

Unown P - I believe this one goes to Andrew for "Pick me up" as he made polls to pick new mods, thus resulting in two new leaders of TPM.

Unown Q -To Fett One for being Quick. (logs in, post, logs out in less than 5 mins, Cool!)

Unown T -This one goes for Gavin Luper, as he is a Tutor when it comes to opinions, and when giving advices.

Unown ! - I'd say PancaKe: as she made a surprising comeback (hence the ! symbol)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th October 2008, 04:32 AM
I was planning a topic where I'd let us describe fellow TPMers, but this one by Dark-San gives us a better chance.

A - 'Answer' mr_pikachu. Provides high-quality answers always when needed. Even in Questions Only!

B - 'Buddha' shinypkmnchaser. I somehow remember how he used 'the Buddhist Palm' in Whack-a-TPMer.

C - 'Card' Dark Sage. The last poster in Trading Card Game forum. Could also be called our donator-card.

D - 'Deism' Kevin. Deism is a belief that god has created the universe but then abandoned it.

E - 'Effective Number1ChanseyFan. A mod of the Advanced Generation knows what's Super Effective.

F - 'Final Fantasy' Weasel Overlord. The ultimate fan of the series at TPM.

G - 'Game' Fett One. Games, Games and Games. Also pretty good at them.

H - 'Host' Green Lanturn. Hosts some games, sadly some of them not too popular.

I - 'Integral' Inferno Dragon. Not just a pun, you see how integral he was to PCG games when he disappeared.

J - 'Judge' DarkestLight. A skilled referee in ASB.

K - 'Kanada Knight of Time. Refers to a joke in a Finnish comedy TV show. Kanada being Finnish for Canada.

L - 'Licence' The_Missing_Link. If you have a good game that needs approving, PM her.

M - 'Mammoth' Ash_300. His huge postcount is still memoriable but they're extinct.

N - 'Niisi' Heald. My Finnish translation for his name.

O - 'Otaku' Dark-San. Not only is he a big anime and manga fan and a mod, but also somewhat lonely in Other Anime forum, too few replies in his threads. A bit like myself in Pokemon Anime.

P - 'Point' Roy Carrde. Makes a good point.

Q - 'Queen' Lady Vulpix. The female supermod.

R - 'Return'. Master of Paradox. He has made a comeback.

S - 'Sailor Moon' Magmar. A bigger fan than me.

T - 'Timeless' Austrian ViceMaster Alex. May be 'old', but still posts in his own General Discussion. Still intersted in Pokemon as well, I think.

U - 'Unisolated' firepokemon. Lives in New Zealand, a small far away island but is certainly not isolated from TPM.

V - 'Visual' Bulbasaur4. Astonished us in FanArt lately.

W - 'Writer' Mistysakura. She writes well!

X - 'X-rated' Andrew. Too sexy!

Y - 'Yearn' Crazy Elf Boy. I yearn for his returning!

Z - 'ZING!' Blademaster. His one word-reply in 'What do milk products and politics have in common? *Gasps*'. Plus his personality suits many letters so I chose one I found a hard one.

I run out of ideas. I was considering to include Å, Ä and Ö but didn't. And I leave ! and ? to you.

Number1ChanseyFan
26th October 2008, 10:03 AM
A-Activity-mr_pikachu: He is one of the most active, dedicated TPMers around!! He is also heavily involved in TPM's revival.
F-Friendly-Lady Vulpix: A supermod at TPM who is always helpful and friendly to others.
I-Infraction-Andrew: Loves to give other people infractions @ TPM.
N-Nostalgia-firepokemon: One of the original members of TPM who is helping to revive TPM's website.
P-Pokedex-Jeff: The newest mod at TPM, currently in charge of modding the website revival forum, and is helping to build TPM's pokedex.
R-RoyalBlue-Bulbasaur4: She posts in an awesome RoyalBlue color!!
S-Signature-RedStarWarrior: He has an awesome siggy with the title "The Most Awesome Guy on the Forums" in very attractive colors!!
W-Worker-shinypkmnchaser: The newest member of the Pokemon Hangman worker team.
?-Mr.E-Think about it... just say his name, mystery... who better represents a ? trophy?

Maybe I'll think of more later!! ^_^

Jeff
29th October 2008, 04:52 PM
A - Artist - Bulbasaur4: For her artwork, and for lending her skills towards the new website.
B - Back and forth - Roy Karrade: The best way to describe his exchanges with other members in the presidential race thread.
C - Colors - Number1ChanseyFan: For a certain color obsession ;).
F - Finder - firepokemon: For finding all kinds of old TPM content in the web archives.
R - Return - PancaKe: Made a surprising return not too long ago.
S - Signature - Blademaster: For having some very memorable sigs.
T - Translator - Mikachu Yukitatsu: For all those Finnish translations.
W - Website revival - mr_pikachu: Started the original thread for the site revival project, and has kept the project moving along.
? - How did he get modded? - Heald: Like Dark mentioned, it never would have been expected a few years ago.

Blademaster
29th October 2008, 08:52 PM
Archaic: Magmar, TPM's oldest member that hasn't left yet.
Backbone: Kevin, for not only creating the site, but having the spine to create an all-Pokemon site at the age of... what, 20?
Cocky: Andrew, for being the most arrogant SOB here.
Damnation: Little_Pikachu, for condemning the most members (or at least the most sigs) to non-TPM (AKA Hell).
Eager: Houndoom_Lover, for almost always being excited about... something.
Flamethrower: Firepokemon, for having 'fire' in his name, having a fiery temper, and for being a flaming homer-sexual.
Guide: Mikachu Yukitatsu, for showing the most newcomers around the site and for addressing the most members in the Birthday Topic.
Hancock: Charles Legend, for signing every last post he's ever made.
Incorrigible: Dark Sage, for always sticking to his guns, no matter how right or wrong they are.
Joker: Mew Master, for being the site's second-best comedian (After me. :D).
Knockout: Drusilla, for not only having a knockout body, but also being able to kick the SHIT out of you if you rub her the wrong way.
Lecher: ACE1535, for his sig.
Mystery: Master of Paradox, for being one of the most secretive yet most relateable people on the site.
Negro: DarkestLight, for being the blackest guy on TPM.
Otaku: Dark-San, for-... Oh, Hell, do I NEED to explain?
Politician: Roy Karrde, for always having something to say about politics. Always.
Quiet: homeofmew, for always keeping her posts short and to the point.
Reboot: Jeff, for giving TPM a massive overhaul right now.
Suggestive: Mystic_clown, for always having a new idea in RPG.
Talkative: Chris 2.1, for always having a tip or being ready to chat to the ASB gen pop.
Unlucky: Heald, for getting Modded when he wanted any of his lackeys BUT himself to get the position.
Veteran: PancaKe, for surviving the hack-and-spam attack on TPM of late 2006.
Wise: Crystal Tears, for being TPM's unofficial shrink.
Xenophobe: woz, for suspecting every newcomer in months after the hack-and-spam attack of 2006 was a hacker.
You: The reader, for being you.
Zetta: Hypotenuse Man. It's an inside joke.
?: Kevvealli - Where IS that guy?
!: PNT510 - VID GAMES 4 LIFE!

Dark-San
4th November 2008, 07:26 AM
Poll is closed. Result will be concluded in a moment.