PDA

View Full Version : Truth about....

shazza
4th November 2008, 12:03 AM
In line with the recent "Truth about Mikachu Yukitatsu" and the more older "truth about firepokemon", I thought it would be fun to make a topic where we all can say some truth about oureselves that we were not aware of recently. This can relate to both real life and online.

I'll start:

I have the same water bottle to bed since I was about 10. It was from my mother.

I drink heavy amounts these days of alcohol, most recently I purchased a bottle of Bacardi 151.

I occassionally smoke marijuana.

I've lost 28kg since January. I wish to build muscle during the summer holidays. People tell me not to lose anymore but I somewhat want to lose another 5-7kg.

There's more to be added which I will do so later. Your turn.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th November 2008, 12:13 AM
Haha, cool topic.

Seeing you talked about alcohol, I add I was drunk once but was happy with that only because I hugged Hateshinai Waraigoe in the same evening, heh.

shazza
4th November 2008, 12:17 AM
You should have given her a slap on the ass. That's what I do when I'm drunk*. The chicks dig it.

* That's another truth about me.

Zak
4th November 2008, 12:32 AM
On the subject of alcohol... I had a drunk hookup on halloween...

But also I asked someone to buy me alcohol I actually paid for for the first time instead of being a pathetic leach and getting shots off other people or kegs at parties, not counting when I was in Israel and got it myself (and probably the only time since I turn 21 in two weeks).

Also shazza, whats the legal age in Australia? Aren't you like 5 years younger than me or something.

shazza
4th November 2008, 12:36 AM
I'm 19. The legal age is 18. I began drinking at 16. I had a fake ID at 17.

shazza
4th November 2008, 12:39 AM
According to your Facebook, you are about one year and 2 months older than me.

firepokemon
4th November 2008, 01:13 AM
I have homosexual relationships.

RedStarWarrior
4th November 2008, 01:30 AM
I have heterosexual relationships.

PancaKe
4th November 2008, 02:48 AM
I have had lots of relationships. Most failed. :]

PNT510
4th November 2008, 02:59 AM
I have had few relationships. All failed. :[

Zak
4th November 2008, 03:15 AM
According to your Facebook, you are about one year and 2 months older than me.

Ok... well, my facebook is accurate so I guess I have a fuzzy memory, must be the internet, people don't age.

I've never had a fake ID because I never drank before going to Israel at 18 where I was legal and I was only a year and a few months away when I got back, so not worth my time/money when there's other ways.

Here's to my last two weeks...

Bulbasaur4
4th November 2008, 03:19 AM
I never drank alcohol until I was in college, I've had a good chunk of relationships but I have a habit of never falling into a relationship that doesn't last for more than 10 months...

Wow, I've never had a fling. O.o;;

MToolen
4th November 2008, 08:04 AM
I've had one relationship, started in junior high, that will take a freak event not to end in marriage. Never drank, never smoked- what's wrong with me?

Oh, yeah- I hate chocolate. The taste is disgusting.

Dark-San
4th November 2008, 08:32 AM
Relationship: Had a heterosexual relationship but it did not worked out.

Alcohol: Only drank wine, was pushed into drinking it by a couple of friends. Old World Wines taste like crap. I prefer New World ones, preferably from Australia and California. White Wines are not bad but still go for Red Wines for their more fruity taste.

Drugs: Never smoke weed or even cigarette. Illegal to smoke or even own marijuana here. Hell no, I am not going to get hang for this stupid addiction. And also about cigarette, nope. I prefer to keep myself smoke- free.

Weight: Planning to lose some weight from my current 75kg. I need to shed some fats off my tummy. I am getting too chubby. I blamed it on my lack of exercise, endless assignments and my love for late night snacks. >.<;

And also about,

Education: Just finished my last examinations of my last university semester a few hours ago. Talking about bad times now after my trip, it is going to be me searching for full time jobs.

Jeff
4th November 2008, 08:45 AM
Well, I think most people here know my personality, like I mentioned in the other thread. I don't really have anything to hide there, but I do have some secrets about my life that I don't mind airing out.

For one thing, I'm 24 and still in college. It's not that I'm lazy or stupid or anything though, it more has to do with my rotating major. I started with computer science, because I've liked programming since high school, and I've liked math since I could first add two numbers. I found that the project deadlines were killing me though, I never liked rushing through programming projects. I switched to information systems, because that's what my uncles did, and I heard it was easier than compsci. It turned out to be mostly business-oriented and I didn't like it. I'm now in civil engineering, which my mom has been pressuring me to get into since high school. I like it, I guess mother knows best.

Relationship wise, I've only had one girlfriend, we dated for three months and broke up right before my senior year of high school. She was "special", and not in the "special someone" sense either. I would be talking to her on the phone and everything would be fine, then all of the sudden, something I would say would set her off. She's married now, and I wish the guy the best of luck because he'll need it :P. Speaking of people getting married, my younger sister got engaged a few weeks ago. I'm exited for her, but it also makes me realize that I'm at that age myself, and I still don't have a girlfriend. Like the saying goes, "if you fall off the horse, you have to get right back on", and I never got back on. But hey, if I was able to get a girlfriend in the first place, I know I can do it again.

Let's see, what else. I don't drink or smoke, and, oh yeah, perhaps my biggest secret of all:

I'm a Pokémon fan!

Crystal Mew
4th November 2008, 03:23 PM
-my dad died when I was 8 and I wear a ring that he made and never take it off

- I'm going to college for forensic science

- i've also been in a lot of failed relationships

- I have horrible luck with cars

kendawg528
4th November 2008, 05:35 PM
- i don't try nearly as much as i should in school, and i know it hurts my future but i'm too lazy to do anything about it.
- i genuinely love my family. and i really don't know what i'd do without them
- i've had one serious relationship, over a year, that ended about 2 months ago. since then i've been kind of a wreck.
- i miss ummmm terribly.

Knight of Time
4th November 2008, 06:11 PM
Well, I'm 25, I graduated from college back in May this year, so I'm hoping to find a decent job someday.

On top of that, the next big thing I hope happens in my life when I get a job, would be my first date. Unfortunately, I didn't get to date any of the girls I went to school with during my high school days, mainly because I was shy toward some, and I was often teased, and the like. This hit me pretty hard when I had my first high school crush, a person who is now married to another guy (her family and my family were so close years ago), but, I was able to overcome losing her, and I know she's found what she's looking for. However, to this day, I'm not as shy toward the young women I meet, but just about all of them I've met either are in relationships, or I just don't have enough interest in them to try and build on the friendship, so I've figured the blind date route may help me, although this may be hard too, if anyone I asked to set me up with one of his or her friends didn't know of someone who might be interested, it would make things tougher, which is definitely not what I want to happen every single time, because in real life, I can be pretty sensitive.

Finally, you guys may find this unusual, but I don't drive, simply because of my fear of getting into a car accident (since I'm prone to distractions, it makes me feel like my concentration on just about anything can be broken easily). I'm just hoping it won't hinder me too much in the future.

PancaKe
4th November 2008, 07:31 PM
In regards to alcohol - I started drinking when I was 16, a month before turning 17. Then I spent most of the next two years binge drinking and chucking up. I stopped drinking when I was about 18 and a half - and now only drink very occasionally. Kinda realised that calling myself a Christian and then getting smashed every weekend didn't really go together. :D

But i still love beer. mmmm VB is my favourite beer.

I believe that Corona does not count as a beer.

Asilynne
4th November 2008, 07:47 PM
Hm secrets eh? Well some secrets about me, theres a lot of them because I put up a lot of barriers so no one really gets close to the real me (secret number one) even though at the same time I want there to be someone that actually understands and accepts me for who I am (secret number two) lol >.>....
HERE WE GO LIST TIME~!

~Ive had a really hard life, my parents were starting divorce arguments back when I was in middle school and of us 5 kids me as the oldest was the only one who knew things were going wrong, so I tried to keep it from my siblings since I figured it was protecting them, the burden of the eldest child and all that.
~My mom is very unbalanced and once told me I wasnt her daughter, in essence disowning me for no reason. Currently she leaves for 6 months at a time and comes back randomly pretending she will be back for good.
~I ran away from home once in middle school and thought about killing myself more than once, but I never did it because that would be giving up which the thought of giving up offends me lol
~I once saw a dog get hit by a car and die 10 mins later despite calling animal control to save it, which made me have nightmares for weeks after
~The two nights before 9/11 happened I woke up in the morning with cold sweat like I had a nightmare >.>
and finally not much of a secret if you know me but...
~Im a virgin, because I made it a rule for myself that Im waiting until Im married :P lol

Razola
5th November 2008, 06:05 PM
I'm in a polygamous relationship with my left and right hands.

Katie
6th November 2008, 12:15 PM
So is this thread mainly for sex/substances?

-I've only been truly drunk once. I prefer slightly tipsy. My favorite drink is trashcan punch because it's never the same and almost always awesome.
-I don't do any kind of drugs, and won't be around them. This has led to me losing contact with quite a few friends because that's simply all they do.
-I haven't been in a relationship since this summer, but a couple weeks ago on a field trip a bunch of us lined our sleeping bags up to sleep under the no-civilization-for-100-miles stars. Me and a guy were in the middle, and there was slightly-intoxicated fooling around while those around us slept. It's certainly the most adventurous I've ever been. There's another trip elsewhere and twice as long scheduled for the spring. We're both signing up. Oh dear. :)
-I hate driving. When I drive, I often get lost. When I get lost, I panic. Since I don't drive much, I'm even more prone to getting lost. I hate driving.
-I was the reason for my dad and ex-stepmom's divorce. I take pride, and have an awesomer stepmom now.

The Decapitated Mole
6th November 2008, 12:22 PM
Hey hey hey hey
I smoke weed every day.

But I don't drink often and don't like alcohol very much. Also I don't smoke cigarettes but if someone has a clove around me I will bum a few drags. Also I love to smoke the hookah.

Also, when I joined here I was in elementary school. I am now in college. Go figure.

Heald
6th November 2008, 12:24 PM
- Drunkard
- Stoner
- Whore
- Bastard
- Lazy
- Apathetic
- Scottish

Me in a nut-shell.

Gavin Luper
6th November 2008, 01:18 PM
I'm in a polygamous relationship with my left and right hands.

Classy. :keke:

- Drunkard
- Stoner
- Whore
- Bastard
- Lazy
- Apathetic
- Scottish

Me in a nut-shell.

Classier still. And so economical.

So, confessionals, eh? Interesting.

Me:

- Can't say I've had a hard life, because I really haven't. I'm pretty close to my parents and five siblings. I have a handful of very good friends, and a bigger handful of very nice friends. I've always been very successful in academic stuff since I was in primary school up until the present, at Uni, and I've been fortunate enough to save up my monies and travel the world a wee bit.

- Did the whole alcoholic long-haired bogan thing for a few years there. It was fun to an extent, but as you get older you realise that knocking back 13 shots, or a few king browns of beer and then chundering, isn't necessarily the best way to spend every Friday and Saturday night.

- I haven't done the illegal drugs. I dunno why, they just never appealed that much to me. Even in Amsterdam, where pot is legal, I couldn't really muster up an interest (wild, right?). I've been offered drugs but always politely decline.

- I've been something of a manwhore. Oops.

- Even without having a difficult family life, shit has still happened. Most of us have been there but prefer to be generally aloof and not mention it - like self esteem stuff, depression, the whole kit and kaboodle. Oh, and losing friends along the way for really pointless reasons - that hurts.

- One-night stands and uber-short relationships aside, I've been in just one really serious relationship, and I'm still in it. :) I've been with my boyfriend for about 9 months now, and we're looking at moving in together soon. Whoo!

- I also possess a very strong love for Killing Heidi and The Verses that very few Australians seem to understand. Sigh.

... Well, that was fun.

classy_cat18
6th November 2008, 02:14 PM
I guess I should get a few things off my chest. Ahem...

- I weigh almost 200 lbs.
- I have a big bra size (I'm not elaborating on that).
- I'm borderline agnostic (not good for a supposed Baptist that was baptized in fourth grade).
- I've watched hentai a couple of times. Actually...still watch it from time to time.
- I have a problem with teachers from time to time.
- I hate Thanksgiving and the food my family tries to feed me (very picky eater).
- I can't drive and don't have a driver's license. Not so embarrassed about it after reading the other posts.
- Have Aspergers Syndrome (look it up, it's a pretty interesting type of autism).
- I question my sexual orientation sometimes.
- Still a virgin.
- Never drank alcohol or smoked.
- Live with my mother.
- Despite being a gamer and game design student, haven't touched the Halo, Castlevania, Metal Gear Solid, or Resident Evil series.
- And...broke up with mr_pikachu a few months ago in case any of you still don't know. Long-distance relationships hurt.

Blademaster
6th November 2008, 04:29 PM
- Drunkard
- Stoner
- Whore
- Bastard
- Lazy
- Apathetic
- Scottish

You repeat yourself.

Ghost
6th November 2008, 04:42 PM
Ghost, as brought to you by Ghost:

-Joined TPM in 2001. I am currently a sophomore in High School and 15 years old (almost sixteen) I was 7 or 8 when I joined these forums apparently... Don't remember much of what i was back then, most likely a noob.
-My dad is in the Navy, working as a recruiter, so my entire life I've moved around every 3 years. I was born in Virginia, and have lived in New York (twice) Massachusetts(Twice) and now currently reside in Illinois.
-I made the Varsity Baseball team as a Freshman (Pitcher) and made was promoted to the varsity football team (MLB/TE/RB) for the last few games of the season... Two accomplisments i am quite proud of.
-I am 6'3", 213 pounds
-I have never smoked marijuana or a cigarette in my life, but drinking is a favorite past time of mine...
-I am obsessed with video games. I am currently waiting until 10PM when i can drive with my dad to pick of Gears of War 2 at midnight.
-Have been in one relationship that failed after 5 months, so now I remain alone again.
-Aspire to go to Michigan State... For what, I have no idea yet.
-Have a brother with Autism, which can sometimes be quite difficult.
-I have severe anger issues. Broke my hand once after getting frustrated in a football game and punching another kid in the facemask. A three game suspension, and many laps ensued.

PancaKe
6th November 2008, 08:10 PM
- I'm pretty much convinced I have the supernatural power to turn guys gay. :( It's really depressing hahaha

Heald
6th November 2008, 08:13 PM
- I'm pretty much convinced I have the supernatural power to turn guys gay.
Funnily enough, so do I, except I can also turn lesbians straight.

shazza
6th November 2008, 08:15 PM
Since everyone is talking about relationships ITT: I've never had one. Ever. Although I currently have a 19 year old girl who is dangerously obsessed with me, a 17 year old slut that wants me and two 15 year old sluts with crushes on me.

Edit: For some reason I feel like posting my Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=564283880&ref=profile). Add me khunts. :)

PancaKe
6th November 2008, 08:21 PM
Funnily enough, so do I, except I can also turn lesbians straight.

That's not so bad :D

- Most of the friends I've ever had through school and stuff are guys.

- Majority of my ex boyfriends are now gay, and in homosexual long term relationships.

- Majority of the close male friends I had through primary and high school are homosexual, and either sluts of in long term homosexual relationships.

I'm convinced!

Gavin Luper
6th November 2008, 08:35 PM
- Most of the friends I've ever had through school and stuff are guys.

- Majority of my ex boyfriends are now gay, and in homosexual long term relationships.

- Majority of the close male friends I had through primary and high school are homosexual, and either sluts of in long term homosexual relationships.

I'm convinced!

:wave:

PancaKe
6th November 2008, 08:47 PM
haha Gavin. not just you :P

like, yeah. out of the six of us who went away on schoolies, three were gay, and i wasn't so sure about one of the others. :D

i also am very lazy

shazza
6th November 2008, 08:49 PM
I aspire to be a manwhore.

Gavin Luper
6th November 2008, 08:56 PM
haha Gavin. not just you :P

like, yeah. out of the six of us who went away on schoolies, three were gay, and i wasn't so sure about one of the others. :D

i also am very lazy

I guessed, but I wanted to feel included. :keke:

I also have a thing for wearing hats. Usually a generic cap or a Collingwood Magpies hat, but also those nice going-out hats too.

mr_pikachu
6th November 2008, 09:08 PM
- And...broke up with mr_pikachu a few months ago in case any of you still don't know. Long-distance relationships hurt.

I won't get into details here; it's not the time or the place. But yes, it hurt.

mr_pikachu...
-was dumped by classy_cat18 in June.
-has had only two girlfriends (both were serious relationships spanning over a year).
-doesn't drink, smoke, do drugs, etc.
-holds a black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do.
-is an avid chess player.
-hopes to earn a professorship and write novels.
-wrote a book-length fictional autobiography last semester.
-can't stand the taste of mints (even chocolate mints).
-is single.
-can cook (well, some things; I've been told I make a mean fettucine alfredo).
-is a self-proclaimed romantic... who writes poetry!
-has his own apartment.

Shadow Wolf
6th November 2008, 09:36 PM
Let's see, 11:30pm here in PR, time for my confessions.

-19 years old and still trying to find a purpose in life.

-Trying to find "any" way to understand myself, even by studying Psychology and Mental Health.

-Have a problem with *cough* masturbation, and battling to get over it (Hard to battle when you have watched hentai in the past).

-Never had a girlfriend in my life and kinda desperate to find one (with barely no friends because of my "iron wall" around my heart, no wonder.)

-Frustrated over my economic situation (which leads me to only have breakfast and dinner, and being at university with no lunch is painful)

-Do not drink, smoke, or anything like that.

-Barely hangs out

-Addicted to videogames (current: Maplestory O_o )

-Worries too much about everything

-Have been told by my family to be the "coldest" one in terms of loving and showing love.

-Affected by my past, and about things that have happened on it(like dealing with a crush who dumped me after four months and a pointless fight.)

-Do not have a driver's license, but knows how to drive.

-Speaks both Spanish and English.

-Had a weird dream a few days ago and woke up to find out that my lips tasted like strawberry lipstick(yeah, a dream about a kiss, and a freaky one). And another dream like the first one two days later.

-Love to be hooked up in my Ipod, hearing soft songs (current: Apologize-Timbaland ft. One Republic)

-Always tries to explain everything.

but the one that worries me the most...

-Everyone looks up to me and see me as a mature person, as a leader, an adviser, a helper and stuff like that, thus telling me their problems, and me finding the solutions for them. Where are my feelings left then? :(

Heald
6th November 2008, 09:51 PM
God this is the most depressing thread I've ever read. Hell, I listed off all of my most prominent personality traits, and I honestly don't have a problem with any of them. Seriously, this is like an agony aunt section, except with no one playing the role of agony aunt.

Come on, lets hear the positives! I, for one, love being a crazy, out-of-control, sonuvva. I love Scotch. I love good food, good drink and good company. I'm a part-time pussy-magnet and DJed at a small music festival earlier this year. I'm pretty happy with life.

firepokemon
6th November 2008, 10:07 PM
Have been in a long-term relationship for five years.

Would leave my long-term partner for Heald any day.

Heald choose me. ^_^

Heald
6th November 2008, 10:09 PM
I wish TPMers wouldn't make so many passes at me.

firepokemon
6th November 2008, 10:24 PM
Well go back to a handjob then.

shazza
6th November 2008, 11:40 PM
Yeah I didn't really want this thread to be so depressing. Everyone in here needs a beer or something.

The Decapitated Mole
6th November 2008, 11:47 PM
I am in a famous rock and roll band (www.garageband.com/thegkays) and am pettily jealous of Heald's larger picture.

Charles Legend
7th November 2008, 03:46 AM
Charles Legend

I'm 25

I'm Still a single. never had a girlfriend or went out on a date.

I have never drank alcohol or smoked.

I'm a Pokémon fan!

I'm not an alcoholic rather I'm a quote on quote Auraholic, in other words one of my all time favorite Pokemon is Lucario and my favorite move is Aura Sphere, And I am one of many people who want Ash to get a Riolu.possily the one that knows Aura Sphere. ^_^

I Still live at my parent's house, not that you really can call my room out in the barn a real apartment..

I question my sexual orientation, and gender sometimes.

I'm a crossdresser, although I'm not one of those in your face kinds. which is to say I don't go out my Apartment dressed as a girl, but if I had the courage I would wear nothing but the most feminine blouses, skirts and dresses. ^_^

*cough* I read force femization /Crossdresser /hentai fics and comics some times. *cough*

My mom told me if I had been born a girl she would have named me "Amy" although she never did say what my middle name would have been...

I also some times wish that my Mom and sister force feminized me when I was younger.

I have also wondered at times what it would be like to be Pregnant and give birth and what breastfeeding my children would fell like.

I also have dreamed a bout having a wedding were both me and my girlfrend are in very feminine wedding dresses with lots of lace.

Of course being the Coyote that I am, I might just be joking about some of this you know. ;)

~Charles Legend :dead:

Blademaster
7th November 2008, 05:39 AM
Well, everyone else is saying some crazy shit... Might as well come out myself.

I've been to more than a few shrinks in my time, and after a lot of examination and diagnosing, one of them even diagnosed me with disassociative identity disorder (DID).

Whether that's what I have or not, I dunno. I was kinda embarrassed (Bear in mind this was a few years ago.), so I wasn't exactly voluntary with information... Maybe that was a bad thing, maybe not. I dunno, considering what I have now.

They say DID and the like arise as a result of severe trauma 'splitting' the mind. The funny thing is, though, I never had anything that traumatic... All I can think of is all the times in my life I've been obedient and, well... submissive, I guess. It's given me a lot of time to think - and a lot of anger and pain to repress.

So, what this boils down to is that I don't have one personality: I have three. Or, more specifically, I have one personality and two 'alter-egos' (Yes, that's the actual term.):

The first personality, as I said, is the dominant one: yours truly, Blade (I prefer not using my birth name because Blade sounds cooler, and I picked it out myself.). I don't use it much offline, but it's my main self: the goofball, the hothead, the smartass... That's me. The 'original me.'

The second personality, Culex, is the 'second' dominant one. That may sound fucked-up, considering most DID patients have overlapping personalities that they can't control or even remember, but for whatever reason (One shrink suggested this guy was a borderline personality.), Culex and I are fully aware of each other and freely can switch control of one another at will. Mostly, though, he stays in my mind, only coming out when something upsets me, saddens me, or for whatever other reason makes me get really serious. Whereas I'm kind of a bumbler, warmhearted, and really artistic, Culex is always cold, serious, and concrete. He also has kind of a big mouth: He usually supplies Ivan's dialogue whenever I write him, heh heh. :sweat2: He's not a great 'person,' but he isn't a bad one, either. I've trusted him in the past, and so far, he's never given me a reason not to.

The third and final personality is the one I'm scared of. His name is Lecter. He never comes out, but when I get really angry, he tries to, and I have to contain him. If I don't, I'm scared he'll hurt my family or friends: He's been there since I was a kid, beating up third-graders when I was 6 and as I got older getting a bit too 'playful' with my pocketknives and lighters. Even nowadays, he still flashes some really wicked thoughts and pictures through my mind... Fortunately, my medicine keeps him pretty subdued, but he's still in there. I pray that's where he stays...

So, there you go. That's the skeleton (or skeletons, rather) in my closet. There's a weird poetic overtone to all this, seeing how my sides Blade, Culex, and Lecter seem to embody the emotions: joy, sorrow, and anger. The head doctors say it's just a coincidence, but either way, it's kinda creepy.

P.S. To any potential wiseasses that may be curious: Yes, you can ask questions/talk to Culex if you want, but not Lecter. Forget it. I'm not risking my house being burned down because shazza wants to know what Lecter's favorite weapon is. -_-;

Clark
7th November 2008, 09:23 AM
Hmm.
I work 2 jobs, 1 40hr+ full-time, other 20hr part-time.
I rarely play video games unless I have friends over.
I got money.
I tend to drink a lot when I do consume.
I have over a decades worth of French classes.
Working on my 4th official year of studying Japanese.
I like watching Gossip Girl, Chuck, True Blood, 30 Rock, and Burn Notice on TV when I get the chance.
I spoil myself with everything.
In love.
Wii and PS3 are my only 'next-gen' systems.
I listen to just about every kind of music.
I make it rain.
Read Wall Street Journal and New York magazine religiously.
CNBC and ESPN are my most visited websites.
I play ice hockey when I have free time and aren't dead from working.
24/7 Womanizer.

Thats all for now.

shazza
7th November 2008, 09:31 AM
Nice Ace man, I liked that.

Bulbasaur4
7th November 2008, 10:01 AM
Wow, I've learned a lot about my fellow TPMers from my thread and oddly enough I like everyone here all the more for it. Well, I suppose I'll share a little too. I'll mix good and bad things, just to aid the topic's kharma.

+ I'm a 21 year old female college student, currently stuck in China.
+ I currenly live in three different states, as I have them on a sort of rotation- California, Minnesota and Wisconsin. Soon WI will drop off of that rotation (hopefully, lol)
+ I'm straight on a relationship level, but I'm experimental... as I have a healthy sexual drive. ^^;
+ All my best friends are guys and I am more comfortable around them, being that I grew up around guys all my life with my father's football coaching profession. I'm also quite proud of the fact that I know more about football than the average guy, but I think that's because I love football (and sports) more than I should.
+ I've had 4 serious relationships with a few 'not so serious' ones thrown in there. I've managed to stay friends with all of them and one of them is married and has his first kid, due to my 'hooking him up' with another girl when we broke up. Huzzah!
+ I'm extremely competitive, which leads me to practice at anything over and over again until I have perfected it in many other recreational activities.
+ I water-thin blood due to a genetic anemia disorder that I have (sphereocytosis) and also because of that I don't have a spleen or gall bladder anymore. If I get strep throat, I always have to go to the hospital and any infections that I have could kill me if I don't recognize it right away. With that in mind, I have a really high pain tolerance and usually always fail to notice if I have any medical problem wrong with me... which gives my family minor heart attacks! xD I always laugh off anything medical-wise as well. "Nothing can hurt me!"
+ I tend to be a big flirt by nature, so if I compliment you, don't take it personally.
+ I'm afraid of seaweed when it is in the water. (So no, not sushi. :P)
+ I've had a lot of bad things happen to me in my past which I don't care to elaborate on, but due to these things I only trust one person in my life. Also I have this consistent need to help anyone I can, which has ironically nicknamed me the "Therapist", when I'm probably more messed up than anyone I help. x.x
+ I am an open book and I love talking to people. Anyone can AIM me or FAcebook me at anytime. xD
+ I only dislike one person on the pokemasters and not enough to do anything about it. xD
+ I'm also a big pushover, easily guilted into things and don't like telling people "no". Thankfully, I'm usually always with a friend. XD XD I also like baking brownies for people, and sadly no... not the magical variety.
+ I always try to smile and act cheerful for people in any situation. I figure hiding my own emotional crap is a better pillar for others than spill'n my guts.

I'm bored so I know I typed more... sorry if your eyes bleed(ed). I blame it on Lolcat and commies.

Dark-San
7th November 2008, 10:12 AM
Whoa, looks like everyone is revealing their secrets little by little over in this topic. Oh and Blade, your secret surprises me a little. Just revealing that makes me up my respect for you by a notch. And also Heald is right about this topic needing some positive boost, so here comes round two from me.

Past
- Ranked 6th national wide for Pokemon TCG DCI Sanctioned Tournament.
- Ranked twice national champion for Duel Monsters for both 2002 and 2004.

Present
- Finished my last paper for my last university paper a few weeks back.
- Planning to look for full time job in coming January 2009, especially from the advertising sector with Marcom and Market Research being the main priority.

Future
- Hopes to become a CEO for a MNC.

Current me
- Started watching anime from age 17 and still continue watching them till now. Making it my seventh year.
- Is a power hungry. Seldom a team player. More of person who believes in individualism than collectiveness.
- Strongly believes that in strict upbringing for a child. Physical punishment is always a necessity.
- Not a male chauvinist but hates irrational and illogical women.
- Well versed in the arts of dirty politic after having survived national service in one piece.
- Single at the moment. Still believe in fairy tale ending like the ones Shounen mangas always portrays.
- Currently facing a whole load of problems due to holiday planning.
- Isn't a big fan of Japanese food. More into western based cooking.
- Very bad tempered in real life, unusually keeping a subdued attitude online.
- The most often used word in my spoken English dictionary is fuck, asshole and no- brainers.

Ghost
7th November 2008, 11:45 AM
Wow, i commend the person who came up with this idea (whether you may consider it to be Mikachu or firepokemon) because i'm learning tons of great things about everyone. Some things maybe i didn't want to know, but none the less, i know them now. Congratulations to everyone on there achievements and i'm sorry for your downfalls.

Gotta add something, though:

Beat Mr.Pikachu by 14 points in Fantasy Football with two players on a bye week (including my defense).

Bulbasaur4
7th November 2008, 12:32 PM
Must make mental note...

"Add Ghost to friends list for football pwnage"

xD xD xD

PancaKe
7th November 2008, 11:38 PM
I am honestly surprised about how much people openly share with others they've known for years but never met on a pokemon forum.

*shrugs*

People are saying a lot of deep stuff. Kinda makes me feel like I haven't been deep and emotional enough =]

The truth about me is i like to be happy and being nice to people is fun! (unless they are stupid and annoying in which case its fun to be mean to them! ^___^)

Mystic_clown
8th November 2008, 12:06 AM
Well, I guess I can say I'm shy when it comes to new people and I can be incredibly scatterbrained sometimes, even forgetting things after seconds after hearing them.

shazza
8th November 2008, 05:16 AM
I am honestly surprised about how much people openly share with others they've known for years but never met on a pokemon forum.

*shrugs*

People are saying a lot of deep stuff. Kinda makes me feel like I haven't been deep and emotional enough =]

The truth about me is i like to be happy and being nice to people is fun! (unless they are stupid and annoying in which case its fun to be mean to them! ^___^)

Yeah, I agree. I wasn't expecting such deep and emotional admissions.

Drusilla
8th November 2008, 04:12 PM
Oooooh, fun thread... Hmmm... what don't people know about Drusie?

-I have schizo-effective bipolar with borderline personality disorder. I have both auditory and visual hallucinations, though I'm on a spiffy new drug that seems to have taken care of this. I still have serious paranoia, though.

-I've never broken any bones... at least, none of my own. ^^;;

-I'm a sex addict, but hey, so is my current other half. Problem is that he was just promoted to management, and suddenly he's working 10+ hours a day... poor baby.

-I bought my first car in March. It's a '91 Corolla, and it's name is The Albatross after the sketch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_u7VGiMO0U) in Flying Circus' first season, episode thirteen.

-I'm related to Lee Harvey Oswald; we're distant cousins on my father's side.

-I'm a college drop out. =]

-My alcoholic beverage of choice is half Bacardi Superior, half mango-passionfruit Hawaiian Punch. I love the hell out of it.

Blademaster
8th November 2008, 06:05 PM
Oooooh, fun thread... Hmmm... what don't people know about Drusie?

-I'm a sex addict

(cough)

darktyranitar
8th November 2008, 10:13 PM
Me:
-19 years old
-Single
-Still a virgin
-Has never been in a romantic relationship before (the closest was having a crush on a girl, and that was about 7 years ago).
-Doesn't smoke, drink alcohol, or do drugs
-Tend to sleep more than necessary (especially during the afternoon and evening)
-Has a driver license, but not very competent at driving
-Doesn't have any particular music genre that I like
-In my family, I'm considered to be the 'most hairy' (as my father puts it)
-Have what some people call a 'serious, thinking face', or the 'does-not-smile-often face' (I think it goes in my family; from my father to my sister)
-Usually prefering to stay silent over something that I disagree (keeping it all inside... until I eventually snap)
-And when I snap, I either went into a rage fit... or break down and cry
-Has a fear of height (after an incident 10 years ago) and is slightly hydrophobia.
-Hate taking any kind of medication or supplements (which would explain why I don't get sick very often (it's as if my body refuse to get sick), but when I do, it can become quite bad)
-Quite paranoid (I always have this thought on whether I was going to die or not)
-Have a liking to the concept of revolution (eg: Che Guevara, Malcolm X, Immortal Technique); which is strange, because I'm more of a conformist, and not much of a rebel.

classy_cat18
9th November 2008, 12:13 AM
Drusie, you're related to Oswald? That's so cool!

*looks around*

What? It is, even though he's infamous.

About my past:
- Went through a long phase where I ate pretty much nothing but pizza.
- Lied a lot about my homework.
- Spent six weeks in a psychiatric ward during sixth grade. I will never think about suicide again, no matter how much my classmates hate me.

DarkTemplarZero
9th November 2008, 02:09 PM
Wow, this is the most entertaining topic I've seen on TPM in a long time. Really interesting to see what people think of themselves.

So me,

- 20 years old, slacker 2nd year student majoring in math/comp sci, part time entrepreneur
- As for sports, my current interests are cycling and distance running. Used to be a good basketball player until I got bored and quit.
- Have an outrageously high tolerance for alcohol, probably due to the fact that I'm 6'2 and Russian/Ukrainian. I drink a fair amount in social settings, although I make it a point to untag facebook photos that involve me with alcohol.
- Not one for serious relationships, I prefer short shallow ones :)
- Shamelessly flirt with every girl I meet
- Been on TPM on and off since I was 11. Joined TPM because I had trouble making friends when I was younger because of my overly enthusiastic mannerisms and lack of a filter between my brain and my mouth. That hasn't really changed much of course XD
- Was not in great physical condition when I was younger, so I've become quite enthusiastic about working out and I try to run 4-6 miles a day.
- I'm taking a class on Japanese, for 2 reasons; 1) I hope to one day be able to watch anime without subtitles, 2) Japanese girls are hot and hopefully some of them make good Udon.
- Outside of partying and running, I enjoy programming, doing random proofs, and playing RPGs.
- I love my University to pieces, and dissing it is cause for a bitchsmack.
- I'm also the Juggernaut, bitch.

Weasel Overlord
9th November 2008, 04:57 PM
Kudos for the thread-starter! Incredibly interesting, all this is.

Lessee.

-I'm 21, studying English Language with Creative Writing in my third year at university.
-Want to be a writer at some point in my life, but I have a feeling it's not gonna happen, so I'm very willing to go into editing as an alternative.
-I'm in a steady relationship that's almost at the 1 year mark, but in the past I've been in tons, from short, nothing-happened types, to the one other really long (three years) effort.
-I'm a fan of real-life dating, but, maybe hypocritically, I've had three internet "relationships" myself (and only one of them was with someone I know irl ¬_¬).
-I'm far too lazy, and I hate exercise. As a result, I have a sinking feeling that I might end up getting fat, but I can't be arsed to do anything about it right now. Terrible, I know, lol.
-My skin is weirdly sensitive. I get eczema really badly, and especially under my armpits. When it flares up, I can't wear deodorant, obviously, so I smell quite a lot. This has made me horribly paranoid about my bodily odour, so I take great pains to make sure I don't smell horrible. Mostly, this is my excuse to buy lots of Lush stuff... ¬_¬
-I don't often get angry, but when I do I tend to cry, for some reason. And get incoherent. Oh, and I swear a lot, heh. Actually, I swear a lot even when I'm not angry, so...
-I cry at everything. Happy endings, sad endings, stuff that no-one's meant to cry at. Hell, I cried at Pokemon the First Movie when Ash gets turned to stone. o.O Books, films, tv shows, games, you name it. Lately, I cry over the ending theme tune to Crisis Core.

shazza
9th November 2008, 07:28 PM
Kudos for the thread-starter! Incredibly interesting, all this is.

I have a name. :wave:

But thank you. I might post some more truths soon, since all you people went really into deep stuff and mine is mostly superficial crap.

PancaKe
9th November 2008, 07:53 PM
Drusie, you're related to Oswald? That's so cool!

The truth is, I need to read things more slowly. The first time i read that, I could've sworn it said Odlaw - as in the evil guy in the yellow and black striped shirt from Wheres Wally.

Gavin Luper
9th November 2008, 08:51 PM
The truth is, I need to read things more slowly. The first time i read that, I could've sworn it said Odlaw - as in the evil guy in the yellow and black striped shirt from Wheres Wally.

XD

That WOULD be cool.

I miss that show - I remember it used to be a cartoon. So fun.

I agree that this was a really cool thread idea, shazza. You've got people talking about stuff they probably would never have mentioned on the forums otherwise.

PancaKe
9th November 2008, 08:55 PM
Truth is - I LOVED the Where's Wally cartoon. Even watching it with my little brother (who just turned 11) we both laugh so hard. It has stayed so funny. :) I love kids shows that do that.

Truth is I feel compelled to start every sentance, or every thing I want to say with "Truth" because that way I feel as though I'm being relevant to the topic :P

shazza
9th November 2008, 08:58 PM
The truth is that I also love the Where's Wally cartoon and want to watch some now.

Asilynne
9th November 2008, 11:49 PM
- Not a male chauvinist but hates irrational and illogical women.

So, what your saying is, you hate all women?

XDDDD Im allowed to say that cause I am one :P lol but seriously to guys no girl ever makes any sense. Hell, most other girls make no sense to me either :/ rofl

Mystic_clown
10th November 2008, 12:00 AM
A little more stuff about me:

-still a virgin
-never had a girlfriend.
-once woke up in the middle of the night to find a spder crawlling across my pillow when I was about seven. That's stayed with me till this day.
-Is a fan of Thomas the Tank Engine (leave me alone! >.<)
-I tend to rant to myself when something angers me (its good to get it out)

Jeff
10th November 2008, 07:09 AM
Some more things about me, nothing depressing, just interesting facts:

-Also still a virgin, waiting for marriage
-Oldest of 5 kids
-I have a fear of bees, wasps, etc.
-I missed an exit and ended up in downtown Baltimore once. Afterwards, I became interested in roads for a while and haven't gotten lost since (at least not to the point where I had to call someone).
-My hometown, Stevensville, MD, is home of PRS Guitars. Paul Reed Smith, the company's founder spoke at my sister's high school graduation.

PancaKe
10th November 2008, 11:16 AM
Truth about me:

I'm a guy. I have a wang. It's bigger than yours when I fold it in half.

There. Take all of that.

p.s. not really.

Gavin Luper
10th November 2008, 11:21 AM
Truth about me:

I'm a guy. I have a wang. It's bigger than yours when I fold it in half.

There. Take all of that.

p.s. not really.

There is to be no lying in the TRUTH thread. Jeez.

Truth about me:

I'm a guy. I have a wang. It's probably bigger than yours when I fold it in half, but I tend not to do that, because it's weird.

Heald
10th November 2008, 11:22 AM
I'm actually a famous WWE wrestler and ex-Intercontinental champion. Cookie for anyone who guesses it correctly.

PancaKe
10th November 2008, 11:23 AM
If I had a wang I wouldn't fold it in half. There are better things to do with it.

I don't have any more truths.
Yes I do. Maybe that was a lie.

Truth is i shoudlve been in bed SIX HOURS AGO

Asilynne
10th November 2008, 11:57 AM
Some more things about me, nothing depressing, just interesting facts:

-Also still a virgin, waiting for marriage
-Oldest of 5 kids

I, too, am the oldest of 5 kids :O!! STOP TAKING MY IDENTITY AHHH!!! lol
How does yours go? Mines me, 23 year old bro, 21 year old sis, 19 year old sis and 16 year old bro. lol

Heald
10th November 2008, 12:05 PM
Funnily enough, I'm the youngest of 5. It goes 39, 34, 32, 26, then me, 20.

ChobiChibi
10th November 2008, 12:57 PM
*wants a go!* XD

- I'm 19 years old, a fresher at uni, studying Music with Instrumental and Vocal teaching.
- I find some classical music to be almost orgasmic. Most recently, Hans Zimmer.
- I've been singing and playing the clarinet for 11/10 years respectively, but finds it easier to stand up and sing infront of a Cathedral full of people than to play her clarinet infront of 3 people.
- If I'm mean to you, it normally means I like you. Unless you're a complete tosser :D
- I'm very indecisive. It took me about an hour to decide if I was going to buy some Wii games or not.
- Other than the time spent at secondary school (it was all girls), I have always had more male friends than female.
- I obsess over instruments. I'm borrowing an Alto Sax from uni, I want to buy an A clarinet and a Bass clarinet. I also wish I played something interesting, like the bassoon.
- I've been in two internet relationships that lasted a few months each, but now am in a real life relationship lasting a month short of 2 years.
- I hate the term "real life".
- I can't draw for other people as I'm scared I won't represent their character/idea the way they want it.
- I'm actually terrified to post anywhere on this forum outside RPG, despite joining the forum for the ASB. I have no idea why, it's just stupid!
- Will probably spend the next few minutes deciding whether or not to post this.
- I have a rather large collection of manga. The majority of it is sadly at home.
- I hate skirts. I always get the feeling that old perverted men are staring at my legs, or that they'll suddenly blow upwards. I have bought some to try and conquer my fear!
- I talk/sing to myself all the time. If I'm not, there's probably something wrong with me.
- My parents moved house within a month of me getting to Uni, they now live above a pub :D
- I honestly can't wait for my friend to arrange Viva la Vida by Coldplay for Bassoon quartet. It will be awesome!
- I hate my username and would like it changed... *stares at the PDN change topic*

Lets stop now...

Jeff
10th November 2008, 01:29 PM
I, too, am the oldest of 5 kids :O!! STOP TAKING MY IDENTITY AHHH!!! lol
How does yours go? Mines me, 23 year old bro, 21 year old sis, 19 year old sis and 16 year old bro. lol

My family's a bit more spread out:
24 - me
21 - sister
18 - brother
14 - brother
10 - brother

Yeah, my poor sis is the only girl. Other than our mom of course.

Blademaster
10th November 2008, 01:51 PM

TWENTY?!

WHY THE FUCK AM I WORKING FOR SOMEONE YOUNGER THAN ME!? :swear:

Heald
10th November 2008, 02:08 PM
TWENTY?!

WHY THE FUCK AM I WORKING FOR SOMEONE YOUNGER THAN ME!? :swear:
Not just younger, but smarter, sexier and banhammerier as well!

Jay Umbreon
10th November 2008, 02:41 PM
- I am circumcised, due to medical reasons, not religious.
- I once put a jump rope handle and a collection of crayola marker pens up a girls vagina
- I used to play roller/inline hockey for great britain
- I would f*ck the living sh*t out of that high school musical girl, gabriella.
- Every day, I miss TPM just a little bit more.

PancaKe
10th November 2008, 04:11 PM
holy crap Jay. Nice to see you round.

Haha I'm probably late in saying that.

I'm usually late for most things.

Truth is, if I don't leave right now I'll be late.

shazza
10th November 2008, 07:19 PM
My long time best friend's girlfriend last night admitted she has had a huge crush on me for ages both before and during going out with him and told me of a sex dream she had about me.

Way to create awkward situations, bitch.

MToolen
10th November 2008, 10:30 PM
Weird. I had a dream in which I had to force my best friend off of my girlfriend. Oh, yeah, that's one to add to the list. I've had the same girlfriend since junior high. We haven't had sex. Waiting 'til marriage which, thanks to a nice little two-family emergency meeting, has been scheduled no sooner that Spring '10.

I also have to admit that I'm left handed and hate chocolate. I just don't care for the taste.

The_Missing_Link
11th November 2008, 07:15 PM
I consider myself to be something of an enigma since I like to separate my online life from my real one but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to reveal some things

- I'm 21, in my senior year and soon to graduate with a degree in Criminal Justice
- Don't smoke, don't drink, don't do the illegal stuff
- I have a boyfriend of 15 months whom I love very much
- I've self-diagnosed myself with a mild form of OCD (ex. prolonged washing hands and putting things in a certain way) and anxiety
- Currently, my major paranoid thought is about dying from carbon monoxide poisoning
- I'm really glad my boyfriend is there to calm me down and support me
- I love World of Warcraft and can't wait for the expansion to come out
- My assertiveness on the forums does not translate at all in real life
- The only reason I stay here nowadays is for nostalgia purposes. I can't bring myself to leave

Blademaster
12th November 2008, 02:55 AM
- The only reason I stay here nowadays is for nostalgia purposes. I can't bring myself to leave

Awwww...

PancaKe
14th November 2008, 11:19 PM
- I used to write stories that were pretty good.
- I've forgotten how to write =\
- I sometimes eat once a day.
- I am excited to take Andrew to the zoo next week

Bulbasaur4
15th November 2008, 07:19 AM
- I have a habit of people IMing me on AIM whenever I don't want to talk. Wait...
- I'm going crazy because my significant other is in the United States and I'm in China and I haven't been in contact with him for over two months. At least we can chat.
- I'm allergic to orange juice, eggs and guys with bad body odor. You can look as good as you want but if you reek I won't come near you! *sensitive nose*

Oh...
- I have talked to more people than ever before on AIM since I've been in China. I didn't know half of these people on TPM existed... ^_~ lol, just kidding... well... mostly...

PancaKe
18th November 2008, 05:11 AM
- I get really self conscious when I have bad hair
- I'm really really lazy
- I like to organise things as a form of procrastination

Mew Master
1st December 2008, 11:32 PM
Okay, some less known facts about me.

- I can't debate to save my life.
- I draw a Hentai Web Comic.
- I don't like Horror movies, even though I enjoy games that have that feel to them
- I ... was sexually abused by my mom's boyfriend when I was 8 years old, and nearly sent my mom to jail because of it three years later at the court case.

MToolen
1st December 2008, 11:38 PM
It takes some real balls to admit that, Mew Master.

-I clean and organize when I'm stressed, angry, or in trouble.
-I am a grammar Nazi
-I play almost every instrument in the modern orchestra (darned terrible flute embouchure)

Mew Master
1st December 2008, 11:40 PM
Believe me, It's something I've only told a few people. One I told ended up blurting it out to the whole school! I'm ashamed of it even though it was out of my control to stop or avoid. And well... stewing over it isn't going to make it go away. And I can't ask to forget it, or else I forget an important part of who I am today.

PancaKe
2nd December 2008, 01:25 AM
-I am a grammar Nazi

Nobody but Brian has proven to be a grammar nazi.

Truth:
- I am confident around certain groups / types of people
- I get really shy sometimes too haha
- Sometimes I just enjoy listening.

Magmar
2nd December 2008, 12:03 PM
I drink substantial amounts of booze on the regular with my other stupid dumb jock friends and roommates that I love, and have successfully merged them with my geek friends that I love.

Everything in my kitchen is stolen.

They put my cat down today. We've had her for 16 years.

Dark Scizor
2nd December 2008, 03:22 PM
I started drinking at house parties when I was 12, going to clubs when I was 15/16.

I'm not going to lie, I'm a fucking amazing cook.

I remember you being in the same school year as me. Your oldest sibling is the same age as my step-mother.

Lady Vulpix
3rd December 2008, 07:13 AM
I tend to overreact when something makes me angry. In the end I'm the one who suffers the most from it.

I believe I care too much about what others think of me, but I can't help it.

I'm too much of a perfectionist. I tend to notice mistakes without even paying attention, and it takes a great effort not to correct them (I often fail at this). But it's only my own mistakes that I can't forgive.

I have trouble dealing with people in a formal way, facing groups of strangers and generally dealing with situations I'm not familiar with. I'm quite shy when I don't know the right thing to do or to say.

I spent the last 30 minutes talking to some Brazilian guy who called me on Skype for no apparent reason. I still don't know how he found me, nor what he wanted, and couldn't understand half of what he said.

Mew Master
3rd December 2008, 09:41 AM
I like cooking, it's just a pain to clean up because I'm lazy.

Master of Paradox
3rd December 2008, 10:21 AM
I am an only child, age 22.

I have never gone on a date in my life.

My lowest weight is 183 lbs. My highest weight, over the course of my life thus far, was 390 lbs. I am terrified of ever getting near that second number.

I have memorized the words to "Never Gonna Give You Up" and am working on Rick Astley's other hit, "Together Forever".

I have not written a word of fiction, original or otherwise, in several months.

If I knew how to do it without getting caught, I would willingly shoplift.

I feel sorrow when I cause damage to trees, but not when I inflict harm on other people.

Pichu Luver
4th December 2008, 12:42 AM
Weee it's 1:40 am let's have some fun...

- I LOVE winter, rather dislike summer.
- I enjoy physical labour and organizing.
- Since I’ve started university in ‘05 I don’t have any friends. There are three people I talk to in class but rarely outside of it.
- I like being alone.
- It takes me a long time to trust people, but shorter time online.
- Online I’m generally more open and quirky. Offline I’m shy (won’t approach others) but will chat if you approach me.
- I love silence and quiet but I can work with a large amount of distractions around me.
- Never been on a date.
- Was in an online relationship for er… think it was a year and a half but I was 13 or 14 so I don’t think that ‘counts’ lol.
- I can willingly wake up at 5am; if I’ve done it for a while I can do it without an alarm clock.
- I’m a procrastinator and I find it hard to work up the effort to do essays/readings if I’m not interested in them.
- I abhor achohol. I hate the taste of it and I fail to see the point of getting drunk/high. So yeah I have also never gotten high. Well in the non-legal fashion anyway. ^^’
- What I mean by that is I’ve been knocked out quite a few times by doctors/dentists or given drugs that take away pain but only get me high. ¬¬’’’
- I have a high tolerance for pain except when it comes to ear infections. It’s probably why I get high instead lol.
- I get nitro when going to the dentists to fix something as I hate them. Probably bordering on paranoia a few years ago (I’d cry if I had to go).
- I sometimes get ‘stuck’ in an embarrassing/painful memory and say a word/twitch to get out of it. The word varies as does the motion. Hand clenching, general twitch, or blinking. Memory thing lasts about a second or two.
- I own three LotR replica swords (Anduril, Herugrim and Knives of Legolas) and I’d love to learn to sword fight.
- I have an enormous amount of patience except if I loose something. Then I get really ticked off.
- I have a habit of stealing words/phrases from TV, movies, books or overheard conversations that aren’t generally used.
- When I read a book with 19th century English I will talk like the way it’s wrote if I’m not careful. Same with movies if they have a foreign accent, I may end up sounding a little like them when I walk out. --'''

PancaKe
4th December 2008, 12:51 AM
I never wake up at 5am willingly.
It is always painful

Mew Master
6th December 2008, 12:59 AM
MORE! >XD More facts about me you'd rather not know...

- My GF and I have been dating since High School (nearly 8 years)
- I'm a pack-rat. I still have things that I should have thrown away YEARS ago.
- I've been to over half the Lower 48
- I was invited to give a seminar on "How to Draw" and host a Werewolf: The Forsaken game at a University Gaming Convention.
- I was the president of the Collegiate Association of Table Top Gamers for three years.
- I can explain the differences between 'data', 'evidence' 'law' and 'theory'
- I enjoy watching Creationist videos and reading their arguments and then pointing out where their logic, oversimplification or outright lies about science, (evolution, geology, and biology specifically) are wrong.
- I am a horrible Geologist, but apparently a damn good anatomist.
- I'm fascinated by evolutionary theory.
- When I graduated from 8th Grade, my photos show my neck as thick as my head.
- I am 6'4", no matter what my GF thinks...
- I love my GF to death... but her family is bat-shit-insane.
- My GF's dad dislikes me because I'm not a Christian, and has called me "closed-minded" (LOL!).
- I am obsessed with Dragons (as if many of you didn't know that already).
- I've been drawing for as long as I can remember.
- I couldn't draw humans until my Sophmore year of high-school.
- I don't think I'm told often enough what people think of me (mind, personality, appearance, talents, skills, knowledge, ect).
- My Birthday wish is for people to tell me what they think of me.
- I would do anything for my family and loved ones.
- I often have delusions of suicidal grandeur (I don't survive, but DAMN it was cool!).
- I wear shirts that are a size too big for me.

Houndoom_Lover
7th December 2008, 05:17 PM
Well, I tried to read through them all, but I got bored with it. Hahaha.

Truths

-I laughed at a majority of problems here, mainly because I'm a jerkface- and because I made weesy little giggling noise around this time of day. Sue me, I'm sleepy.

-I find people who 'party' (drink in large groups and call it a party) revolting

-I once baked three dozen cookies for charity...I ate two doozen myself

-Gore makes me excited for life

-The bus makes me quesy.

-I stayed up three nights straight to read AND watch the Harry Potter stuff in a row.

-I have Vertilago

-I witnessed a Spider Fight in my bed room

-I'm dead possitive I had a stroke not to long ago...last last Friday, I do beleive- Ooh, maybe three Fridays ago. -_- Thank you family, for passing that down through our genes. Yaaay.

PancaKe
10th December 2008, 07:19 PM
I get insecure about myself based on peoples comments.
Bad comments always seem to outweigh the good.
I guess I'm kind of a strong person - I think you have to be in this world anyway. So therfore everyone is a strong person?

My two front teeth arent real

shazza
10th December 2008, 09:25 PM
I get insecure about myself based on peoples comments.
Bad comments always seem to outweigh the good.

Ditto.

Ummmm:

- I had a dream last night which involved TPM and PokeMaster Kevin posting more regularly and talking to us. After 8 years I still occasionally dream about this!

- Young girls/jailbait seem to be increasingly flocking to me.

- I'm contemplating having half a pill of ecstasy for New Years Eve.

- I just received $1,000 from a government payout (Kevin Rudd's spending spree), I thought it was going to my father and now feel somewhat guilty and am contemplating giving it to him.

PancaKe
10th December 2008, 09:36 PM
Augh the payout! I think I'm meant to get it too!

Truth: I get sick a lot , well i have this year. I suck at looking after myself

shazza
10th December 2008, 09:39 PM
I'm currently sick too, however it's not as bad as my September 2008 flu. That was horrible. I currently have little white painful dots on my tongue. :( Thrush? Herpes? HALP!

Jeff
10th December 2008, 09:49 PM
- I just received $1,000 from a government payout (Kevin Rudd's spending spree), I thought it was going to my father and now feel somewhat guilty and am contemplating giving it to him.

Bush did the same thing here. I got $300 and got a $1,000 laptop with it. Yeah, went a little over budget there, but it's way better than my old one, so it was worth it.

PancaKe
10th December 2008, 10:04 PM
I'm currently sick too, however it's not as bad as my September 2008 flu. That was horrible. I currently have little white painful dots on my tongue. :( Thrush? Herpes? HALP!

Truth is, you should see a doctor.

Being sick sucks.

I've been behind in my centrelink reportings for three months. oopsies.

Andrew
10th December 2008, 10:35 PM
Shazza, spend the money.

Also, take the pill!

Mew Master
10th December 2008, 10:52 PM
Red pill or blue pill?

PancaKe
10th December 2008, 11:20 PM
The pill is only for girls.

Heald
10th December 2008, 11:27 PM
It's true. I accidentally ate my sister's pill when my brother convinced me it was ecstasy and I grew tits.

Mew Master
10th December 2008, 11:33 PM
It's true. I accidentally ate my sister's pill when my brother convinced me it was ecstasy and I grew tits.

CAN'T UNSEE!!!

Heald
10th December 2008, 11:39 PM
If you think that's bad, you ought to see the school photo.

Mew Master
10th December 2008, 11:55 PM
If you think that's bad, you ought to see the school photo.

*eyes explode*

- I've spent the last five Christmas Seasons by myself.

Bulbasaur4
11th December 2008, 12:05 AM
Heald is actually a pretty damn sexy female. I'd have lesbian sex with him, especially if Kirst were involved as well. *sagenod*

- During one school year in high school, I was on five sports teams. Three of them during the same season. @_@

Blademaster
11th December 2008, 12:15 AM
Heald is actually a pretty damn sexy female. I'd have lesbian sex with him, especially if Kirst were involved as well. *sagenod*

How about you and Weas get started (and send us some pictures/Youtube/something)? Heald can join in when (s)he wakes up.

Heald
11th December 2008, 12:18 AM
That's it, you've officially lost lap dog privileges.

shazza
11th December 2008, 02:19 AM
I'm going to take both the red and blue pills!

Jeff
11th December 2008, 08:03 AM
The pill is only for girls.
The blue pill is for men only. Women don't have anything that the blue pill will be of use to.

Blademaster
11th December 2008, 09:33 AM
That's it, you've officially lost lap dog privileges.

Aww, come on sweetie! I was just kidding! You know I was just kidding! Come on, now...! :(

PancaKe
12th December 2008, 12:19 AM
The blue pill is for men only. Women don't have anything that the blue pill will be of use to.

...shit! What the hell have I been taking?!

Mew Master
12th December 2008, 12:20 AM
...shit! What the hell have I been taking?!

*checks bottle* Bolvine Growth Hormone?!

Greyfox
12th December 2008, 01:04 AM

Something just exploded in my pants.

In the course of four years, I've been a student of five different high schools.

Three of those were during Freshman year.

In my high school (and end of middle school) years, I was diagnosed with manic depression. I haven't been re-diagnosed since then, but I still have some of the symptoms.
I'm apathetic about almost everything. Whenever I show passion for something, it's typically a facade.
I've only been in one serious relationship in my entire life. I was 22, and it lasted a year and a half.

However, I've been in three "Internet" relationships. They've never lasted more than two months a piece.

To this day, I've only had one sex partner.

I don't even really care about sex. I've gone without it for 23 years, followed by another year and I've survived. However, if a situation presents itself, I won't turn it down.

I work full-time, and I'm living in a college town without actually going to college.
I don't care about sports.

Funny thing is that the only people out of my group of friends who actually get hyped up about sports have all been female. I'm beginning to think that the stereotype was reversed.

I used to be a Christian, but not anymore. Now I'm borderline Atheist.

-Grey

Master of Paradox
12th December 2008, 10:10 AM
A fact about myself that I think is truly unique:

I've had trouble playing certain video games lately, mainly shooters and beat-em-ups, because every time I kill one of the generic mooks, I get a horrible picture in my head of their viewpoint as they get killed. Damn OCD.

Dark Scizor
12th December 2008, 12:23 PM
Viagra has more uses than just getting your penis engine up and running.

It just isn't obvious when a woman been taking the manpill.

Ultimate Charizard
12th December 2008, 12:53 PM
Sure ill bite. To be honest this is gonna be blunt and crude and take the thread back to sad places. I think i need to admit a few of these facts to myself as much as to other people.

- 25 years old, still living with parents.
- Had 2 real life friends, 1 moved away and 1 told me she wanted me out of her life last weekened.
- Havent worked for over a year despite looking around, being overqualified for basic jobs and unable to get higher end jobs due to being fired from similar jobs in the past.
- Currently suffering from feelings of uselessness and unwantedness (sp) which leads me to fish for compliments or spend hours refreshing messageboards etc to see if i have replies.
- I drink when i get the chance but only go out Friday Nights and usually again with my Parents since i cant afford it myself.
- Watch an ungodly amount of Adult material, anime and real as well as writing on 'mature' Rpg boards.
- Not a virgin but never been in a serious relationship with anyone.
- The one sexual encounter i have had was a Drunken work party. Found out afterwards that the girl was seeing someone and instead of admitting she had cheated on her BF she accused me of Rape. She didnt call the police but had to go through a work 'fact-finding' process to find out what happened. All charges were thrown out.
- I have incredibly low self esteem. I dont trust anyone that gives me compliments, wondering what they are after, or that people i talk to are humouring me in an effort to just make me go away faster.
- I play tabletop wargames. All Games Workshop but mostly Warhammer, Warhammer 40k and Bloodbowl.
- I PLay online RPG games, currently Warhammer but have played WoW in the past.
- I read alot, mostly Warhammer novels as i am obsessed with that whole industry.
- I love to sing. I have had some training but my lack of confidence doesnt allow me to beleive anyone that says im good. Currently only sing Karaoke.

....theres probably more but i need to get going.

Blademaster
12th December 2008, 02:41 PM
I might as well chip in again.

-Almost every minor thing that I don't like aggravates me.
-I'm aggravated at this forum right now, in fact. Mostly because so many Secret Santa fanfics are up now. Seriously, it's been less than 24 hours. It's not a race. Take some time and put some effort in for God's sake.
-I'm also aggravated at GameFAQs. Hypocritical bastards.
-I'm ALSO aggravated at a friend of mine who recently jumped on the Jesus bandwagon and insists on dragging me along.
-I'm NOT aggravated at Jackie Chan. 'Cuz he's funny. And he's on the TV right now.
-I believe I'm using the word 'aggravated' WAY too much in this post.
-Everytime I get - you guessed it - aggravated, I get lightheaded. Personality disorder FTW... :sweat:
-I'm prone to wild, unpredictable mood swings. Often for no reason.

Houndoom_Lover
12th December 2008, 03:51 PM
-I'm ALSO aggravated at a friend of mine who recently jumped on the Jesus bandwagon and insists on dragging me along.
-I'm NOT aggravated at Jackie Chan. 'Cuz he's funny. And he's on the TV right now.

That girl *narrows my eyes* Tell her to get her life-style out of my man, or I'll take a heavy metal pole and ram it into her...life style...*grumbles*

^O^ Jackie Chan is my hero!

Twilight isn't a good book- its the truth...

But Abarat it.

I steal candy from my little brothers when I don't have any.

I hate the smell of cut grass.

I need Chinese so hardcore.

I would work for no money.

I like it when the dog licks my elbow.

My current favorite show is Phinas and Ferb ^__^

I try to never wear make-up...only when I'm in a play or in costume do I ever.

I sleep with a bull, snake, and squid stuff animals.

And I dislike bacon, icky :P

Ultimate Charizard
12th December 2008, 07:00 PM
...im also ver competitive and enter contests such as Singing contests :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yPtyCm9rNHs&feature=channel_page

I suck, but i had fun :)

Ultimate Charizard
13th December 2008, 06:01 PM
Ive killed the thread! lol

PancaKe
13th December 2008, 08:59 PM
Gasp double post!

Truth is, I have been through like four boxes of tissues! :o

Blademaster
13th December 2008, 09:08 PM
One more thing that aggravates (THERE'S THAT WORD AGAIN!) me that I feel like adding.

I, for the most part, can't stand people on the Internet who can't post a SINGLE SENTENCE without including at least 1 instance of l33tsp33k, emoticons, and/or other what-have-you forms of bastardizing my language.

(Note: Before any wiseasses come along and point out that my best friend fits that description, shut up. The phrase 'for the most part' is up there for a reason. :sweat:)

Chris 2.1
13th December 2008, 09:20 PM
I was going to be full on, balls-out honest but I think, in this community, theres a lot of things people don't want to know, so I'll tell you the happy things:

-I'm 20 next month
-I am at University in Newcastle, Uk, studying English Language
-I work as a journalist for our uni paper, and get to interview lots of cool people (mainly musicians - Uk people will know Dizzee Rascal, Adele, Dj Yoda, The View, Hard-Fi, The Holloways and Jimmy Carr [comedian] - those are my best ones!)
-I work in a bar in town which is the coolest cocktail bar in the world. I love it so much, flirting with customers, making beautiful drinks, flipping bottles and messing around.
-i used to work for Ralph Lauren as a sales associate
-I have a strong desire for a family, with lots of kids.
-I might go into journalism, teaching or speech therapy when I graduate.
-I love driving.
-I'm in an amazing relationship with a cool girl called Lauren from work. She is a trainee nurse.
-At the same time, I'm in love with my best friend. Moreso than with my girlfriend :/

PancaKe
13th December 2008, 09:44 PM
I bought my boyfriend a DS the other day for Christmas; mainly because I was getting really really angry at him for playing my pokemon game and doing everything for me.

Asilynne
13th December 2008, 10:13 PM
Another epic truth of mine is ........

Im wearing warm fleecy penguin pajama pants :D My bro gave them to me as an early christmas present :>

PancaKe
13th December 2008, 10:17 PM
I am still in my pajamas it is 3pm =)

Jeff
13th December 2008, 10:34 PM
I'm in my pajamas too. Of course it's 11:30pm here, so it actually makes sense. What doesn't make sense is that I'm wearing a thin short sleeve shirt and it's 58 degrees in here.

Edit:
Another truth: I spend way too much time on TPM
I had a dream last night that some girl was stalking me, and she even put up pictures of herself all along the fence at my house. After I saw the pictures I went down to my room to post about it in this thread.:P

Dark Scizor
14th December 2008, 07:47 AM
I'm a medic.

I am poor.

I get endless shit from some friends for going to a 'proper' uni. The banter is great, but extremely one sided.

shazza
14th December 2008, 08:42 AM
After this post I'm going to look at porn, fap accordingly and then go to sleep.

Goodnight TPM.

Houndoom_Lover
14th December 2008, 04:15 PM
You mean me, Blade-breaded-sandwhich? *pats my eye proudly*

Anywho, I need a new book case, that's a truth. So many book, so many tasty tasty books...

I've cried at least once for every single Pokemon moive- :D Yay!

I cleaned my room today, sorta. And when my family went to go see Santa, I really wanted to sit on his lap. NO! Childhood- do not leeeeeeave meeeeeeeee -sobs-

PancaKe
14th December 2008, 07:31 PM
I cant help it. There's always one room in my house that's really really messy. Usually its my bedroom. My car is just as messy :)

MToolen
16th December 2008, 11:06 AM
I made these points as kind of a therapy session for myself on Facebook.

I overthink things. This will be shown in following points.

I tend to push people away by being candid about my weak points (e.g., opera, being really smart).

I'm also paradoxically clingy to things and people familiar to me.

Sometimes when I talk, nice words come out. Sometimes I push my luck too far and oviuaerliuvnailnc comes out.

I'm very self-conscious in posture, appearance, and conversation. I try to add to conversations by telling anecdotes then feel guilty about taking over said conversation.

I have another paradox about being smart enough to know what I need to do to succeed and lazy enough to just get by.

I'm very critical of myself, if you can't tell; I channel most of it through humor, though, which makes it okay.

I tend to tell jokes, make puns, or be sarcastic to break the ice around new people.

I'm a pack rat, whether it be clothes, doodles, doodads, quotes, anecdotes, webcomics, songs; the list goes on.

I only really wear the color black when I dress up.

I'm the tallest in my family and the one who gets the most tan.

I'm very candid about talking about my faith; I don't push it on anybody but I don't hide it either.

I can't seem to break some bad habits (e.g., picking at my face) or keep up with good ones for long durations (e.g., brushing teeth, washing face, reading Bible)

I try my best to tenderly brighten the day of those around me, be it a song, a joke, a word of encouragement; again, nothing pushy but a step in the right direction.

I can talk for hours and not tell you a single thing about me that's more than skin deep.

PancaKe
16th December 2008, 05:49 PM
I really like reading everyone elses truths; now that there is a nice balance between happy and depressing.

I also get real lazy and cant be bothered to shower or wash my hair some times.

I am superly competitive. I get so mad at my boyfriend when he beats me in Pearl/Diamond

Houndoom_Lover
16th December 2008, 06:06 PM
Sometimes I forget to wash my hair too, but more often then not I just roll around in the bath, get out, and reschedual bath time at a later date- like the next day instead of going to an after school committe ment

I've never ate soap! What kind of child am I?!

After this Halloween, I was off chocolate for like three whole weeks! Can you beleive that?

PancaKe
16th December 2008, 09:06 PM
Truth is, I sometimes really miss old tpm.

And I sometimes really miss the days where if you didn't refresh a topic and reply straight away, it would be off the first page.

And the days where all the topics were posted in like 5 minutes ago etc.

:(

Ghost
17th December 2008, 04:24 PM
Truth is, I barely remember the old TPM cause i joined when i was 8 or 9 0_0

But yes, more activity on this board would be lovely.

Houndoom_Lover
17th December 2008, 04:56 PM
Ghost's comic signature made me giggle ^_^ I'm sleepy, and it makes me really shaky. Shaky like a leaf!

I like patatoes. And my least favorite Christmas moive is A Christmas Story, my favorite is All Dog's Go to Heaven ^__^

shazza
20th June 2009, 01:01 PM
The truth is: I took half a pill of ecstasy on New Years Eve and had a magical time; I don't regret it for a second. I took a second half a pill in late May, and the pill was shit and did nothing.

I think this thread should keep going because I just re-read it and found it highly insightful.

I have self-diagnosed myself with a mild form of Social Anxiety Disorder; weed sometimes exasperates the effects: I don't smoke as often these days, but I don't often say no because of the creative effects it also brings. lt's a love-hate relationship.

I've cut down on alcohol immensely and I feel very proud of myself.

PancaKe
20th June 2009, 06:51 PM
I liked this thread too. Good work Shaz.

I'm pretty bad at being reliable. I usually don't let people know when I change my plans, or keep them updated, which leaves people hanging. So I'm feeling pretty bad right now :(

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st June 2009, 12:54 AM
Hehe, nice to see this one again. But now we have a new main page and that should bring some outsiders here, so everyone who looks for Pokemon information is also able to find the truth about us quite easily!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
21st June 2009, 05:29 AM
The truth is I discovered that I have a tendecy to try and escape the real-world.

The truth is I had to give up smoking marijuana for job-purposes, which I consumed a lot of. We gathered with a gang, a group of good friends who had a great bond (we had 17 regulars), but lived on the outskirts of society (read: didn't come out much to parties). I quit the joint and began drinking alcohol, parties followed soon after that. Could be addicted by now. Jezus.

The truth is the allowed drinking age in Belgium is 16, most young people start drinking at the age of 15. It's a social drug.

The truth is I'm not sure if it's my own incapability to say no, or society's fault to give us to many seductions.

The truth is that I think to much. Although people say that I make good decisions, I always think about the people/stuff that I had to neglect. Don't know if the weed/alcohol-use has something to do with to much thinking.

The truth is I tend to talk for ages, listen, talk about myself, but never give any personal information. People get irritated by this and call me an 'open-closed-personality'.

The truth is, I'm done rambling about myself. I needed it, sorry.

The truth is I need a drink.

Truthfully.

Houndoom_Lover
21st June 2009, 01:22 PM
The truth is my Mom almost made me do bodily harm to myself last night. You can only hear how worthless you are so much until you just want to run a iron rod through your frontal lobe.

I don't want her to be angry at me, but I wish I could tell her how she makes me feel sometimes.

But today, she actually made me breakfast. She haddn't done that in years.

Maybe she feels sorry....

Ah. The truth is, I bought Buzz Lightyear of Star command on DvD for 30.00s. Its worth every cent :3

Blademaster
21st June 2009, 06:05 PM
The truth is that I no longer have three MPD personalities... I have four.

Heald
21st June 2009, 06:15 PM
Is that fourth one me, and we've just realised that I was in fact an alter-ego of yourself that you have never been aware of?

Blademaster
21st June 2009, 06:57 PM
I wish. The fourth one is even more frightening than you.

When you're sober.

MToolen
21st June 2009, 06:57 PM
Not to deter Blade's important medical issues, but I digress.

Nobody else I know in real life ever gets on this site anymore as far as I know, so I figure this secret is safe.

I have a ridiculously serious problem with pornography and masturbation. Wouldn't be much of a problem if I didn't hide it so well. And if I weren't my church's youth director's son. And if I hadn't told my now-fiancée about it, told her I would quit, then barely lasted a week. I've tried giving it up so many times. I feel so weak when I give in to my lust. It's a once or twice a day thing on days that I do it, maybe 5 of 7 in the week.

Alongside hurting those around me, I have this image around where I live as this squeaky clean guy. I don't drink, smoke, cuss, or have sex outside of wedlock. I tell people to have faith and do what's right and I happen to have both the most de-sensitizing and most hide-able vice that's still legal.

It's not that I don't know it's wrong and I feel that I want to stop. It's just crazy how something like this can just bring me to my knees and how much control I feel it has over me. So I know not many here are of faith, but if you would keep me in your prayers, this is a demon I'm going to have to face sometime or another if I'm going to give all of myself to the woman I love, much less God.

Heald
21st June 2009, 07:26 PM
So you're a 19-year old guy who watches porn and plays the hairy banjo twice a day?

Sounds like pretty much every guy I went to school with.

One of my friends has a really, really bossy girlfriend, like, serious control freak, and when he told her that he still watched porn (he's 21), she actually forced him to see a shrink about it, and all my friends thought it was hilarious.

You're getting married soon, so I guess that'll sort that out, considering you've ruled out pre-marital sex. Of course, if you've ruled out contraception, then you're a bit screwed.

At the end of the day, I wouldn't really call that a problem. Chronic masturbation would probably be ranging in the double-digits per day, and I'd imagine most of your male friends have a similar habit, even if they lie about it and say they don't.

Anyway, here's my truth: I like cheese. Just had some wine and cheese today. Yum.

PancaKe
21st June 2009, 10:31 PM
Truth : I can't remember what truths I've already posted.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
26th June 2009, 08:26 AM
The truth is I like to pee in the shower.

[Kimmi]™
26th June 2009, 11:55 PM
*fashionably late*

- I've only had 2 relationships that've lasted more than a month.
- I'm 19, unemployed, and still living with my parents.
- I had my first alcoholic beverage at the age of 10. My dad told me I could. I haven't drank since.
- I puked up my lunch within 10 seconds of my first cigarette.
- I gained 20 pounds during my first year of college, due to surviving on fast food and Mountain Dew.
- I play the part of the strong-willed feminazi that "OMG DOESN'T NEED A MAN", but in all reality, I really do.
- I dropped out of high school and got my GED.
- I'm afraid the above truth makes people think less of me.
- I find a sick amount of joy in a good pen.
- I'm deathly afraid of escalators.
- I've had sex with a guy whose name I didn't know until after said act.
- I lost my virginity at 14, in the backseat of a car in a bowling alley parking lot.
- I get classier by the minute.
- I constantly overthink things, due to some really bad choices in my life.
- I have a lot of truths.
- My 19th birthday present was a pregnancy scare. (Luckily just a scare)
- I've seen all 3 High School Musical movies.
- I still don't have my driver's license.
- I almost moved 2000 miles away to be with a guy I met online.
- My friends knocked that idea (and all the other bad ideas I've had over the course of my life) out of my head.
- I didn't see a firefly in real life until I was 17.

I'll think of more later.

shazza
27th June 2009, 02:08 PM
The truth is: I think this Kimmi chick is pretty interesting now.

DarkestLight
27th June 2009, 02:34 PM
o.O

Truth is this topic is awesome, and yet I see no reason for me to not contribute..except I'm lazy.

Dark-San
29th June 2009, 08:59 AM
The truth is that I have been online in the IRC channel for the past few weeks and the only people I see there are Gabi, Telume and Jeff. Where the heck are the rest? =0

Come on people, where are you guys?

Asilynne
29th June 2009, 01:58 PM
Truth is, Im on MSN instead, I dont like chat things where it doesnt flash or make sounds at you when someone talks XD

The_Missing_Link
29th June 2009, 02:09 PM
- It's been a little more than two months since I've graduated and I haven't applied to any jobs. It's a combination of laziness and not knowing what would be a good fit for me. I hate not having a passion for anything
- I quit WoW the other day for a while since it's boring as hell
- Still love my boyfriend. It'll be two years at the end of July
- There was a black car parked on the street in front of my lawn today. I didn't recognize it and every so often, it backed up a little more (I think because I was looking at it). It eventually drove away but it still freaked me out