PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol adventures

Zak
22nd November 2008, 12:16 PM
This might seem a little too much like the "Stupidity" thread, but as you know I just turned 21 this week (not that I never drank before then, of course, there was Israel and house parties and stuff) and thought I'd post this thread.

This is more specifically, what are some stupid things you've done while drunk that you regretted the next day? I don't mean like sex and stuff, I mean like funny embarrassing things.

I probably have a really long list, but here are two. One I just fell down the stairs and everyone was telling me "that's gonna hurt later" and it didn't at all at the time and I just got up and enjoyed the rest of the night, but the next day woke up in terrible agony.

Also yesterday I was leaving a bar and went to the one across the street, and the exit door read "enter" backwards from the outside, so thanks to impaired judgment I only saw the "enter" and attempted to go in, wondering why everyone was looking at me, then someone stopped me and showed me the entrance which was open, but since a lot of people saw me I went home instead. Ahaha thank god I was wearing a hood.

Ultimate Charizard
22nd November 2008, 01:28 PM
Hmm, middle of winter i went looking for a frend in a Nightclub. Dunno where they had got to so went to look outside. Got fed up so sat down on a wall for a sec.

Next time i raised my head i realised 2 hours had passed and i had a fine layer of snow across my back.

shazza
22nd November 2008, 11:19 PM
I've experienced heavy drinking for the past three years or so and have had some pretty crazy adventures. However these days it usually involves me having a few beers at the pub on a Thursday night, whereas Saturday I buy a slab/case (24x) of beer and have about 18 before heading off to the pub where I get absoutely drunk. But the good, confident, communicating drunk which is what beer produces, unlike spirits.

Lately I might have a couple of shots of Bacardi 151 (75.5% alcohol), it's like petrol and metholated spirits combined. To reduce the hangover I now have what is dubbed the "Sunday session", where I have about a 6 pack and just chill outside at my friends house.

There's only been a select few of times where I have drank myself so stupid that I can't stand, vomit and pass out. (I used to vomit quite a bit but I'd still keep going).

In May 2006 I drank a whole bottle of Jagermeister in about 50 minutes before my friends 18th, needless to say I was on the ground vomiting before the party had even commenced and passed out in his room, woke up about 10pm, very drunk, but in the end kept on partying.

In September 2007 I drank a 700ml bottle of Jack Daniels in 45 minutes and got absoutely shitfaced and missed the Bullet for my Valentine concert and passed out. My friend got a photo of me vomiting and captured the stream perfectly (he's a photographer), if anyone wants to see this photo, please do not hestitate to ask.

But yeah, these days I usually enjoy having lots of beers and then going to the pub and having more beers or scotches and cokes. Rarely do I do jagermeister shots or drink straight vodka or bourbon anymore because it ends messy. However, I found Bacardi 151 to be a very energetic drunk, depsite having a huge 75.5% alcohol percentage.

I find having 'Sunday sessions' the next morning/afternoon after a heavy night of drinking to be an extremely alcoholic appraoch, however an enjoyable one at that. It kills the hangover and you just relax with some tunes, although sometimes the Monday hangover is even worse.

PancaKe
24th November 2008, 01:12 AM
I hardly drink.

I went through my stupid drunk phase a year ago - and a lot of those memories aren't plesant. And the first time I went clubbing , eugh at my stupid friends.

I went clubbing with 4 girls, two of which decided to play "lets see just how many guys we can hook up with" and the other one disappeared half way through the night with some guy and lost her virginity. So I was stuck with a dude i knew through a friend at uni, who was too drunk to stand, and couldn't find his friend either.

Yeah. That's an adventure.

Drago
24th November 2008, 07:51 PM
My most recent drinking adventures involved gargling vodka and taking a bite out of a piece of soap, but my most infamous drinking night was highlighted by being so drunk I didn't even realise I was playing pool, eating random leftovers from a table at KFC and paying a stripper $20 to give me directions to the toilet.

Rather than bog down the thread with my wordy version, it's here (http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=38493748&blogID=91726948&Mytoken=6C127CAB-D49D-455A-B2F0C60FC903AFA967385546) for anyone who wants to read my blog about it.

Dark Scizor
26th November 2008, 06:03 PM
When we were 14, a few of us got trollied and ended up in another village 12 miles away.

We ended up sleeping out rough that night. It was November, windy and cold. Never again.

shazza
26th November 2008, 06:48 PM
You guys just need to drink more to get more experience. You have better nights and you soon experience a drunk where you are still able to logically think to an extent, rather than ending up in towns 12 miles away or eating soap.

Dark Scizor
26th November 2008, 07:05 PM
I think you missed the part where I said I was 14.

I'd only been drinking 2 years at the time, and I don't know many 14 year olds who actually know exactly how much they can take, especially when they're still growing.

Also, it wasn't me directly, but with a friend.

Clubbing when we were 16. She passed out on top of me outside of a club. I couldn't leave her, nor could I afford a taxi home. I had to wait for her to wake up at about 4am and get a taxi to my dad's place to get my younger brother to lend me some money for the taxi home. For some reason, she ended up with just one of my socks and a t-shirt...why I gave her a sock, I do not know.

We should have stayed at my dad's house. Whatever.

DarkestLight
26th November 2008, 07:49 PM
I got a bunch. But here's a fun one. Got Drunk, woke up next day on the railroad tracks a mile from my house. No train coming, but had to climb over barbed wire to get out of the area. VERY weird yet fun story. I'll post a few more later

Heald
26th November 2008, 07:57 PM
I've got plenty of alcohol adventures, and when I have time I'd love to regale them here, but to be brief and to carry on this current topic, here are some places I've woken up after a good night's drinking:

In a hedge
In the house of someone whose name I don't know (this happens a lot)
In a club
In Cornwall
On a train going to Glasgow
In a hammock, outside
In the lobby of a hotel
In Greece

And that's only what I could remember right now.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th November 2008, 11:16 PM
We Finns drink a lot, they say, but I don't represent my country well. I have very limited experience on alcohol. When lukio (a school Finns usually go when they are 16-18) ended, we had this big party in Haapavesi Youth Center. Alcohol was forbidden there, but still some people drunk there. Before the party, we had a little discussion in our class on this and those who led the discussion made a point, it was that we shouldn't be seen drinking alcohol from the outside.

Anyways, that night, I tasted cider for the first and only time in my life and also some punch. I was crazy but I don't know if it was because of alcohol, I interrupted one girl I liked, when she was approaching one of my classmates. I did it by grabbing her from shoulders, turning her around and asking how she would act with me when she was drunk. She took my hands and rejected me. I also hugged some girls. When I went home, the father of the substitute family said I was drunk, and I still don't really know if he was right. Perhaps I should trust him, but I asked my classmates after the party if one could really get drunk drinking that punch, and they said no.

shazza
26th November 2008, 11:37 PM
Of course it was due to the punch. Punch can be pretty potent, and I think your class mates might me lying to you.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th November 2008, 11:44 PM
But I heard them abusing the punch to each other, that's what led me to ask. But perhaps you are right shazza, and the punch might have been effective because I had never drunk before.

MToolen
27th November 2008, 12:04 AM
I've never been drunk myself and don't really intend on doing so. However, I did just get a taste of my university concert choir's, ahem, reputation for such on our tour this past October. Our accompanist was having a great time until he got a $60 tab for lunch in Kansas City. Then there was our director who somehow neglected the raving drunks next door to our Sober Mad Lib/Cheese and Crackers Party and decided to tell us that we were being too loud.

Besides, I feel like I have just enough stress and self-control to keep me honest, hard-working, and alive; I have a feeling I would jump off a building or elope if I got any more spontaneous.

Clark
27th November 2008, 01:21 AM
hmm....does bowling tonight and throwing the ball into the other lane cas i suck at trying to spin it count? either way i suck so doesnt matter if im drunk lol
though i get more strikes with my left arm and more spares with my right hmmm
oh well. drink drink drink,.

Zak
27th November 2008, 02:52 AM
In Greece

How did THAT happen? Unless you were in Greece to begin with...

Bulbasaur4
27th November 2008, 03:56 AM
Lol, you guys are crazy! I don't drink a whole lot, due to the fact that I'm not with the same group of friends that I used to hang around. I'm a light weight and my beverage of choice is a Tokyo Iced Tea (AKA LA Sewer Water), which is like a variation of a Long Island. I also don't get headache hangovers, I get stomach ones. >>;; Luckily I've only had it twice.
I only have a few stories... none of them that great...

- When I first drank with my boyfriend when he turned 21 (I was 18), it was while watching a movie and taking shots and mixed drinks with vodka. Eventually I got into the giggle fits and tore off my pants and pranced around, doing impersonations. My boyfriend proclaimed that I was drunk which I guess I refused and then proceded to attempt to knock on his roommate's bedroom doors to "get the truth".

- Drinking in a hotel last year and a half, my two guy friends and I were road tripping. We couldn't afford two beds, so we just got a room with one big one- figuring we'd sleep fully clothed. We got drunk and went to bed, but in the middle of the night I burst into giggling fits and proclaimed the "room was on fire" and took of my pants to "help" the situation. ... needless to say, my guy friends were VERY uncomfortable the rest of the night.

- This summer I got drunk with my boyfriend off of three LA sewer waters and some wine and we had to walk back for three miles along a sandy beach. As Dr.McNinja can profess, it involved a lot of chasing me around as I kept wanting to go swimming, go into random alleys and say hi to random people. Not a great idea at 3 AM.. xD It came to a point where he went to teh bathroom, only to come out to see that I wasn't around. Apparently I was a block or so away, talking to a random homeless person...

... you know, thank goodness I have really good friends that watch over me. >.>;;

DarkestLight
27th November 2008, 06:52 AM
Ripping off your pants......

Thats a new one. I usually take off my sweater/shirt-but I'm sure that's pretty funny to see.

Weasel Overlord
27th November 2008, 06:59 AM
Haha lots of pants-taking-off there, Kalah! Nice one.

My worst drunken experience was after a bar crawl we call The Crusade around my campus. That's nine bars, a shot and a double in each one then move on. I'd already had half of a hip flask-sized bottle of Smirnoff vodka, and after the nine bars I had a pint of this weiiiird luminous green stuff that tasted like sherbet, which was delicious.

After that, I decided to go to bed. Between bed and me waking up, I have no memory whatsoever, but my flatmates tell me that they, worrying for my safety, came to see if I was ok, and I was sprawled naked on my bedroom floor. Like, the whole building saw me nekkid, lol!

Oh and then last year I had a completely random one-night stand with this really tall 29 year old who wasn't even that attractive...

I don't often get hangovers, either. Except for one time Vulpix.ck was at mine, and we had a bottle of port and two of WKD blue (mmmm Cheeky Vimto) between us, three shots of cherry vodka each and a glass of wine. The day after we both kinda flopped around my house groaning. Not pleasant, lol.

Ultimate Charizard
27th November 2008, 07:22 AM
Kalah and Weas, my image of you both has now been shattered forever :D
Your both drunken streakers!

And unfortunately on a related not, My most embarrasing situation.....
A few years back i had what was essentially the female half of my social circle at my house (the guys had decided to have a Boys night out and not invited me (arses)) so the girls came and crashed at mine. One of them brought the cheapest, nastiest bottle of Vodka it was ever my misfortune to encounter.

2 hours later i had apparently, voluntarily shown the girls 'what i was packing' when dared to do so and had eventually been found asleep on the bathroom floor with my pants round my ankles apparently caught in two minds whether i should continue doing my business on the loo or throw up in the bath tub.
Im just thankfull there was no cleanup involved :D

DarkTemplarZero
27th November 2008, 09:23 PM
Hahah Bulbasaur4 is the perfect drunk girl. Girls who are rather drunk still put up last minute resistance, but she does it of her own accord. Way to go. As a reward, here's a random useless lolcats.

And eh, this year I've decided to drink in moderation as much as possible. It doesn't always work, see my Bulgarian friend's 21st birthday gathering a couple weeks back. But here's a more interesting story.

This one also doubles as the greatest "that's what she said" I have ever seen. So I was at some party and a friend of mine pulled out one of those tiny little plastic squirt guns and hands it to me. I look around and see that I have a cup of vodka in one hand and a squirt gun in the other, and have a brilliant idea. I had been flirting with this one girl throughout the night and she was wearing this lowcut shirt, so after squirting some other random people I see her chatting with a friend of mine and walk up to her and squirt it in her cleavage, and walk away. As I was flirting with this skanky Asian girl, she comes over and starts bullshitting about the vodka shooting incident. She says something like "I wish you hadn't shot it there", I respond, "Well, then where should I have shot it?", she responds "I prefer it in my mouth" and I find myself in a situation where I have to make a choice; if I continue this line of conversation I could very well tap that, and she was rather hot, or abuse the situation for my sheer amusement. Naturally, I did the latter, and responded "that's what she said!" and started laughing hysterically. Of course, I didn't get to fuck her, alas, but it was worth it. I got laid that night anyway, so it wasn't a big loss.

But either way, the little gun thing gave me a great idea. I intend at some point to get a supersoaker filled with vodka and a Tony Montana-like suit, walk into a party, yell "Say hello to my little friend!" and blast the shit out of everyone. If I can figure out how to do that without possibly getting arrested, I'll be quite happy.

Heald
28th November 2008, 09:28 AM
This one also doubles as the greatest "that's what she said" I have ever seen. So I was at some party and a friend of mine pulled out one of those tiny little plastic squirt guns and hands it to me. I look around and see that I have a cup of vodka in one hand and a squirt gun in the other, and have a brilliant idea. I had been flirting with this one girl throughout the night and she was wearing this lowcut shirt, so after squirting some other random people I see her chatting with a friend of mine and walk up to her and squirt it in her cleavage, and walk away. As I was flirting with this skanky Asian girl, she comes over and starts bullshitting about the vodka shooting incident. She says something like "I wish you hadn't shot it there", I respond, "Well, then where should I have shot it?", she responds "I prefer it in my mouth" and I find myself in a situation where I have to make a choice; if I continue this line of conversation I could very well tap that, and she was rather hot, or abuse the situation for my sheer amusement. Naturally, I did the latter, and responded "that's what she said!" and started laughing hysterically. Of course, I didn't get to fuck her, alas, but it was worth it. I got laid that night anyway, so it wasn't a big loss.
You're doing God's work, my friend.

DarkestLight
28th November 2008, 06:34 PM
But either way, the little gun thing gave me a great idea. I intend at some point to get a supersoaker filled with vodka and a Tony Montana-like suit, walk into a party, yell "Say hello to my little friend!" and blast the shit out of everyone. If I can figure out how to do that without possibly getting arrested, I'll be quite happy.

O.o I have 18 supersoakers (Gotta test which ones work, but I know my XP70's do.). Tell me when you plan to do this!!! I am so down.

Magmar
2nd December 2008, 11:55 AM
Two nights ago I stole a Christmas tree while drunk, and it unfortunately is about 15 degrees crooked. But beggars can't be choosers. The Christmas tree was in a massage parlor down the street that gives you "happy ending". It was stolen very stealthily, haha.

Mailboxes have been trashed, fire escapes climbed, cars egged, pumpkins smashed, apples stolen, haunted houses broken into, pigeons bunted, whiffleballs lost, newspapers edited, patio chairs swiped, 100 cup beer pong games won, radio shows performed, orgies humped, parties crashed, model pictures taken, wine drank out of measuring cups, and windows smashed all in the last few months thanks to Alcohol. If you're my friend on facebook, you totally know..!