. . .
. .
. .
. . .
. . . .
. . . . .
~***~Gifts Under the Tree~***~

Beckerz
A gift sits neatly upon the right underside of the tree. It is wrapped slightly messily with red wrapping paper and a matching gold ribbon. A snowflake tag reads, "From: Jenn." It is not yet time to open this present!

Bulbasaur4
A gift sits out in the open in front of the tree. Shaped like a box, the gift is wrapped in brilliant pink paper. Copious amounts of bows decorate the top, sides and even the bottom if anyone were to turn it over. A chibi santa tag reads, "From: Mochiball." It is not yet time to open this present!

Dr.McNinja
A small little box is tucked neatly away beneath the tree, barely any bigger than the size of the regular ornaments which decorate the branches. The wrapping shimmers brightly beneath the glow of the light bulbs, reflecting it's gleaming red color that while brilliant, remains unmarked by patterns or design. Adorned upon the top is a similar glistening paper bow of shiny silver. A small snowman tag reads, "From: Your Melopan." It is not yet time to open this present!

Becki, Ryan & Kalah
Your present from Fai D. Flowright is now OPEN! (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JPPII7G3)

Kwicy
A delicate flat box, about the size of a bundle of printer paper, is tucked in the middle of the other gifts. It's wrapped in shiny, light blue paper covered with snowflakes. A snow white ribbon is wrapped about the gift, tied in a bow. A crystal-colored tag reads, "To: Kwicy, From: ." It is not time to open this gift yet!

Roy Karrde
Your Present from Becki is now OPEN! (http://chobichibi.deviantart.com/art/Adalia-as-Loki-108213993)

Bulbasaur4, Weasel Overlord, Emotional Faun Chiko-sai, and EngiMatikul
A small present no bigger than a book and much smaller is set to the side of the tree. It is wrapped in slightly wrinkled green paper with a absurd amount of tape used. A few fingerprints smeared in pizza sauce dot the package giving it a extra unique flair under the Holiday Tree. There is no tag but instead a Red Paw Print It is not yet time to open this present!

Sierrrrrra
Your present from Weasel is now OPEN! (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Banners/DarknessDescends.jpg)

Bulbie
One of the flattest present under the tree, the package is thin but sizable, although very flexable when you wave it around. It's wrapping is a bright red with pictures of Santa and other Holiday icons all over it. The bow is small and taped to the middle of it. The tag is pushed underneath the bow with the wordsFROM Hahamampus written upon it. It is not yet time to open this present!

Wenny
Your present from darktyranitar is now OPEN! (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/darktyranitar/Badly%20drawn%20stuffs/cotr_postnightmare.jpg)

Bulbasaur4
29th November 2008, 09:40 AM
THE RPG HOLIDAY TREE

Welcome one and all to the Holiday Tree thread! This thread is dedicated to helping spread cheer through out our RPG forums and to give a little bit of joy to our fellow members! Think of this thread as the "RPG Gift Giving" thread, except there is a little bit of a twist to it this time! So let's cover the basics!

What is this topic for?
This topic serves two purposes: one is for encouraging RPG members to giving others unique and fun gifts for the holidays and two is for serving as a topic where anyone can check to see what they have under the tree!

So how does this work?
It's pretty simple! Let's say you plan on giving gifts to four different members. You simply PM one of the moderators and tell them who you're giving a gift to and what you plan on it being. Tell the moderators right away, even before you've even started! That way, the moderators will post in this topic ('under the tree') the name of a user who has a gift and a little description of how the gift is wrapped! We'll either leave the name anonymous if you'd like or say who it is from! THEN when you are finished with your gift, you PM one of the moderators again providing the link or the text of your gift. The moderator then will edit the Christmas tree with the link to the gift for the person to open!

What kind of things can I do for gifts?
Anything related to RPGs! Give someone a picture of one of their RPG characters or perhaps write a fan fiction story based off of an RPG of theirs! Or maybe make a soundtrack to an RPG they made or a few songs for their character. Heck, MAKE them a character- anything is fine! Everyone loves gifts!

If I write a story or something with text, how can I provide a link?
Just PM with the story or text gift pasted inside. There will be a special topic that the moderators will post "written gifts" into. :3

How will a person know they've received a gift or that a gift is ready to be opened?
The moderators will PM RPG members who have a gift under the tree and also PM them when that gift is ready to be open. So keep your PM boxes clear!

Alright, so here is the form you should fill out to send to a moderator if you plan on sending a gift! Remember to PM this form! :3

To: (TPM name of the recipient)
From: (Write your name here if you want to know it was from you right away, or something else if you want it to be a mystery until they open it!)
Planned Gift: (This just helps the moderators know what you plan to submit. You by no means have to submit what you planned- you can change!)
Wrapping: (How do you want your gift wrapped? Feel free to leave this blank- the moderators can wrap it nicely for you!)
Other: (Anything else you'd like to mention?)

**REMEMBER** If you submit a form to the moderators, then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hold true to your gift promise! It is very disappointed to be expecting a gift and then not receiving it!

Have fun with this and spread some cheer! ^_^ I look forward to wrapping your presents soon! If you have questions, please PM a moderator or ask it in Twilight Town in the lounge!

Bulbasaur4
6th December 2008, 12:38 PM
Added note:
The Holiday Tree will be open until January 2nd. Please submit and complete your gifts by then!

Weasel Overlord
7th January 2009, 12:45 PM
Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great New Year and Christmas! I know I did, even if it was horrifically manic.

Now it's time for all those presents that are laying under the tree in potentia to be opened! Wahey!

The presents that have been sent to me and Roy will be linked to in the original post, however, if you sent your present to Kalah, it might be best if you post the present in the thread yourself, since we're not sure when she'll be back to give out the ones she has.

*scatters confetti and such* I declare the tree open! Feel free to spread slightly delayed Christmas and New Year cheer!

classy_cat18
19th January 2009, 06:02 PM
I know I said that I was going to improve it, but I've been so wrapped up in everything that it won't happen. So I apologize for the lameness, Kalah, Weasie, Engi, and Chiko.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It all started with an idea from Hotaru.

“So I was thinking what to get for someone that has everything! Or can afford everything, at least,” he rambled as he stood behind me. “Then it hit me! We can give him us!”

“More like our dignity,” Dai grumbled.

“Swallow your manly pride,” I scolded. “This is for Akio-kun.”

He turned to me with a more-serious-than-usual look. “So you can say, without sarcasm, that you like wearing a big, red bow around your neck?”

I opened my mouth, only to sigh. “Not really.”

A hint of a smirk appeared on his face. “That’s what I thought. Nice jingle bell, by the way.” He flicked it.

“Don’t you just love it? Cho-chan’s going to look so cuuuuuuute!” Hotaru squealed. I jumped out of my seat before he could crush me in another bear hug. The guy was a lot stronger than he gave himself credit for.

“I need more sugar or else I won’t be able to stand this,” I groaned as I grabbed one of Aria’s sugar cookies. Aria gave me a disapproving look, which didn’t look as serious since she was wearing a bow identical to mine.

Hideki walked in the kitchen with a box and small bag. “I have what you asked for, Hotaru.” He tossed the bag to Hotaru and sat next to me.

Hotaru’s eyes lit up as he pulled out mistletoe. “It’s perfect! Arigatou, Hideki!”

“It’s nothing. Make sure you make it nice and long.”

Dai rubbed his forehead and took another sip from his cup of coffee. “This is going to be a long Christmas.”

“Just one thing,” Hideki told Hotaru. He took the mistletoe from him and held it over my head. “Want to test it?” He made a smooching noise.

I turned pale before blushing. “The only thing keeping me from knocking you out is the Christmas spirit,” I growled.

Dai let out a chuckle. “You can make it my Christmas present.”

“You both are such scrooges,” Hideki said in mock disappointment. He handed the mistletoe back to Hotaru and patted the wrapped box. A few days ago, I had the idea of getting Akio a webcam so we could see him on his busy days. “I think I’ll bypass the bow and just stick to our original plan, since Cho-chan and I actually had it figured out before Christmas.”

“Just because I didn’t think of this until a few hours ago doesn’t mean it’s still not genius!” Hotaru yelled with a pout.

“You knocked on our door at six in the morning. The family was still asleep.”

“So?”

“Six in the morning. Christmas morning.”

“…So?”

“Be glad he got to you after us,” Aria said with a smile.

We froze as we heard a knock on the door. "No time! He's here!" I hissed as I rushed to the door. "Everyone, take your position!"

The group stood right behind me while I opened the door. Akio stood on the other side with wide eyes. Taguri's head popped out from behind him. "You're all here..."

"It was a lot of trouble getting Akio-sama out of bed and out of the mansion!" Taguri said cheerfully. "But it was worth it!"

"We could've fit under his Christmas tree but Dai-kun didn't want to do it!" Hotaru complained.

"I'm wearing a bow. That's as Christmas-y as I'm going to get today."

I lightly punched Akio's shoulder, then hugged him. "Merry Christmas."

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
19th January 2009, 07:44 PM
I'm NOT sure if thank-yous can be posted in here, apologies in advance if not; anyway:

@classy: I watch Gintama, I'm a connoisseur of lameness. Thank you for writing that delightful bit of seasonal lameness :3

Weasel Overlord
20th January 2009, 04:38 AM
Nono thank-yous can be posted in here! Anythinggggg~! Thanks Classy! That was funky. Very amusing image, hur hur hu- *is hit by someone* :D

EngiMatikul
20th January 2009, 02:34 PM
Yes, thank you for including aspects of moe not just limited to those defined by one gender. :3