PDA

View Full Version : The evenful return of Houndoom_Lover

Houndoom_Lover
29th November 2008, 01:37 PM
Anyone miss me?

Taking breaks really does do the soul good after all! I'm back and ready for kung-fu action to...

-Take notes
-Post Fanfictions
-Roleplay in Roleplay
-Play games
-And post in the forums!

Its good to be back ^_^

Dark Scizor
29th November 2008, 01:57 PM
I'm not going to lie, I have no idea who you are :)

Houndoom_Lover
29th November 2008, 02:01 PM
Likewise! Apparently being a member here for three-ish years means nothing! ^_^ Yay!

It's a pleasure to met you!

MToolen
29th November 2008, 02:06 PM
Don't worry, being on for 8 is just about as useless. I do recall the name, however. Welcome to the rebirth of TPM. Among recent events, we're trying to get RPG back up to speed, there have been numerous great lighthearted topics here in Misc, and there's now a TPM main site revival project. See you around and hope you're here to stay.

DarkestLight
29th November 2008, 02:18 PM
::GLOMP::: HOUNDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Houndoom_Lover
29th November 2008, 02:31 PM
:glomps back: OOOOH! Darkestlight!!! ^_^ I missed you too!! We're gunna have such fun together!

And hiya MToolen! Rebirth! Golly gee! What great timing ^_^ I hope I stay too, and see you around!

Dark Scizor
29th November 2008, 08:37 PM
Likewise! Apparently being a member here for three-ish years means nothing! ^_^ Yay!

It's a pleasure to met you!
Likewise :)

Being here for almost 8 doesn't either...that and roughly 5 years of on/off activity.

Welcome back and all that though.

Houndoom_Lover
29th November 2008, 08:58 PM
Haha ^-^ I plan to me a little more active this time though. Thank you! Thank you ^_^

Shadow Wolf
29th November 2008, 10:13 PM
Wow, it's been three months Houndoom_Lover. Three months without an energetic person around here (you even won an Unown award for that, congrats).

Welcome back and keep it cheer-e-os! :wave:

Jeff
29th November 2008, 10:45 PM
Yeah, you actually won an Unown Award during your absence! What's more, you almost beat me for another one. Almost

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th November 2008, 11:03 PM
Tervetuloa takaisin, kaipasin sinua. (Welcome back, I missed you in Finnish)

Many members tend to greet the returners with "I remember you" but this time here you haven't been too long away so it's quite needless to say. Or can you say 'not too long'? OK, you WERE too long away! Anyways, I think we two have never really taken part in same discussion and all, but I have read your posts before and like shinypkmnchaser said you are energetic, and deserve the award.

How long were you away, by the way? You mentioned games. Many PCG games have become inactive, I even managed to kill 3 Word Story. So there's a need for new posters. I myself have this game called Girl [Game] and its third challenge needs sign-ups right now but I don't know if there will be enough players.

mistysakura
30th November 2008, 12:32 AM
Whee! Welcome back!

Bulbasaur4
30th November 2008, 12:35 AM
Welcome back! ^_^

Roy Karrde
30th November 2008, 12:44 AM
Hey good to see you back Houndoom!

Houndoom_Lover
30th November 2008, 10:46 AM
Three months! That's it, it felt like foooorever!!!! I won an award O.O! I should leave more often, you guess get me stuff! *goes forth to find this award*

I do like games...^w^ I'll take a spin over there!

It's great to be back, and thanks all of you! *group hugs you all*

I missed you all guys ^-^ Those three month seemed like a way long time.

PancaKe
1st December 2008, 12:13 AM
yay welcome back.
we should make everyone return to tpm.

mr_pikachu
1st December 2008, 12:16 AM
Nah, we don't need to make them. They do it on their own, drawn by the irresistible allure of TPM. ^_^

So. Welcome back, HL! You can check out any time you like... but you can never really leave.

PancaKe
1st December 2008, 02:35 AM
But Brian, forcing them is just so much faster.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
1st December 2008, 04:42 AM
Welcome back to TPM, I hope you have a nice stay among us once more. I do remember your name ... I guess that counts for something.

Here's a :110: for you too.

Houndoom_Lover
1st December 2008, 12:08 PM
Really? A Wheezing all my own! ^o^ Let's go conquer Spain together!! *hugs it*

True that- its like an itching sweater. You can take it off, but the itch is still there! No creames will remove it!

And yeah, my name is pretty catchy- And speaking of catchy- I got the butter, now those people who left will return!

Heald
1st December 2008, 12:11 PM
I remember you. Hi.

Houndoom_Lover
1st December 2008, 01:01 PM
Hi! Hi! Hiiiiiiii!!! ^w^ *waves happily* I remember you too!

Starry Might
1st December 2008, 02:10 PM
Welcome back!

Houndoom_Lover
1st December 2008, 03:49 PM
Thank you! ^_^