PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious golf-like game with cannonballs...what was it?

Knight of Time
29th November 2008, 09:13 PM
Hi,

I don't know if anyone here will be able to give me much help on this, but I've forgotten the name of a classic PC game that used to be around in the 90's I think, it was like mini-golf, but instead of having golf balls, and the like, you had these two cannons that could be rotated to various angles (one for each player), and the objective was to destroy your opponent's cannon before he could do the same to you. The real challenge of this game was trying to get the right trajectory so that you could hit the opposing cannon in as few moves as possible, and to top that off, cannonball shots could destroy the ground if they hit it (sometimes it was an easy way out to hit the other cannon, but it took more shots this way).

I once thought this game was called Bang Bang or something, can anyone tell me whether or not this is the right name for the game? I'm anxious to see if anyone else here remembers this one.

Jeff
29th November 2008, 09:26 PM
Yeah, I remember that, it was called Bang Bang. Me and my brothers used to play it all the time. I'm sure there are flash clones of it out there since I remember seeing my brother play something similar to it not too long ago.