Arcanine-Return, Overheat, Fireblast, Strength
Garaydos-Surf, Blizzard, Hydro pump, Waterfall
Raichu-Thunder, Thunderbolt, Iron tail, Rainy day
Hypno-Psyhic, Confusion, Poison gas, couldn't remember the last one

these are the pokemon i use for the league and gyms

mr_pikachu
2nd December 2008, 10:16 PM
(Moved from rules thread.)

Assuming that you want to make this team strong beyond the mere ability to roam the game without running out of PP, the main thing I'd suggest is that you avoid redundant move types. For instance, there's no need for Raichu to have both Thunder and T-Bolt. One will work just fine, which makes the other useless. (In that case, I'd drop Thunder and Rain Dance, as trying to set up a combo is dangerous when using a Pokemon with such low Defense.)

You can really increase your adaptability by dropping redundant moves and replacing them with some that cover weaknesses. The same idea goes for Venusaur (Frenzy Plant+Razor Leaf+Solarbeam), Arcanine (Overheat+Fire Blast), Gyarados (Surf, Hydro Pump, and Waterfall), and Hypno (Psychic+Confusion).

Your team also has a 3x weakness to Rock (super effective against Aerodactyl, Arcanine, and Gyarados). I suppose that Rock isn't the worst type against which to have a 3x weakness, but it's generally better to limit yourself to no worse than 2x weaknesses if possible. It's a problem if half your team can go down to one sweeper, and you'll wind up forcing Pokemon into matchups that aren't quite ideal just to avoid being susceptible later.

Still, for an in-game team with non-Surf HMs, it's not too bad. I can see how you might charge through the game this way. Just be aware that you could make improvements in order to bring this team to a competitive level.

JessieAr
5th May 2017, 12:07 AM
Firered team
test link (http://www.testlink.com/)
Venasaur-Frenzy plant,Razor leaf, Solarbeam, Sunny day
Areodactly-Double edge, Dragon claw, Earthquake, Fly
Hypno-Psyhic, Confusion, Poison gas, couldn't last one

I think it's a pretty good classic team.

Drago
7th May 2017, 08:19 AM
Good necro. This team is shit, and I needed to see that.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th May 2017, 09:10 AM
Well, JessieAr finally just seized the 'Last Post Wins' position from mr_pikachu. And we all know it was hard to overtake mr_pikachu when TPM was younger and bolder.

Blademaster
22nd May 2017, 09:33 PM
Holy shit, that spelling is something special.

rubyatiy
10th January 2019, 05:21 AM
Firered team

Venasaur-Frenzy plant,Razor leaf, Solarbeam, Sunny day
Areodactly-Double edge, Dragon claw, Earthquake, Fly
Hypno-Psyhic, Confusion, Poison gas, Love how PhenQ Works (https://www.giannasgrille.com/phenq-review/)couldn't remember the last one

It is not those pokemon hit the show but still wondering those gyms line (Y)

Drago
10th January 2019, 05:30 AM
It is not those pokemon hit the show but still wondering those gyms line (Y)
I know right

Drago
10th January 2019, 05:32 AM
Also, I totally didn't notice the breast actives link in that first reply by JessieAr. That is some next level spambot shit right there. :science:

Magmar
11th January 2019, 08:46 AM
Also, I totally didn't notice the breast actives link in that first reply by JessieAr. That is some next level spambot shit right there. :science:

right? does anyone actually BUY breast actives as a result of having seen a spam link on a pokemon forum tho lol somebody must since bots have been botting since 1492