PDA

View Full Version : Create Your Characters Here.

Ace Trainer Nathaniel
8th December 2008, 08:10 PM
I have no clue where this will g but.. here goes.

Character Name:

Trainer Type:

Apperance:

Team:

Birth City:

History(if any):

Starter(does not have to be like sceptile, charizard, feraligator etc.):

Main Type Use:

Other:

Ex.

Character Name: Joey Smith

Trainer Type: Dragon Tmaer

Apperance: Red Cape Black Clothes, White hair, blood shot eyes

Team: Altaria,Flygon,Garchomp,Dragonair

Birth City: Four Island( from firered)

History(if any): Dad is lance from Elite Four

Starter(does not have to be like sceptile, charizard, feraligator etc.): Dragonair

Main Type Use: Dragon

Andrew
8th December 2008, 08:31 PM
What.... I'm confused, what is this thread about?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
8th December 2008, 11:39 PM
I think I got it. Are we allowed to create more than one character?

1)

Character Name: Ernesti Pommiva

Trainer Type: Hiker

Appearance: A stout man often wearing 'lumipuku' i.e. a white military-like uniform.

Team: Empoleon, Steelix, Toxicroak, Golem, Mamoswine, Kingdra

Birth City: Snowpoint City

History: Has lived in Twinleaf Town as well, that's where he got his first Pokemon Piplup when he was 10. Gave up with school at the age of 13 and started wandering caves and mountains.

Starter: Piplup

Main Type Use: Ground

Other: Believes the Legendary Bird Pokemon Articuno lives in Sinnoh and has dedicated his life in finding it. Specialized in not only Ground, Rock and Fighting, but also Ice.

2)

Character Name: Ka-Sumu Utunen

Trainer Type: Cool Trainer

Appearance: A brown-haired girl often dressed in Goth style.

Team: Venusaur, Mismagius, Gengar, Honchkrow, Kingdra, Butterfree

Birth City: Pallet Town

History: Ash's cousin. Left Pallet Town when she began her Pokemon journey at the age of 10.

Starter: Bulbasaur

Main Type Use: Ghost

Other: Likes Heavy Metal.

I'll perhaps create more characters later.

mr_pikachu
8th December 2008, 11:46 PM
What.... I'm confused, what is this thread about?

I'm pretty sure they're creating their own Pokemon trainers... how they would be represented as computer opponents in the game, or something.

Of course, no such trainer would be complete without pre- and post-battle comments. Even if they amount to nothing more than the legendary "..."

Mikachu Yukitatsu
8th December 2008, 11:52 PM
Of course, no such trainer would be complete without pre- and post-battle comments. Even if they amount to nothing more than the legendary "..."

1)

Ernesti Pommiva

Pre-battle comment: Excuse me, have you ever heard about Articuno?

Post-battle comment: Nice battle, now I'm off to continue my travels!

2)

Ka-sumu Utunen

Pre-battle comment: Do you like my style!?!

Post-battle comment: My headphones fell off!

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
9th December 2008, 05:18 AM
Character Name: Bruce Ryder

Trainer Type: Ace Trainer

Apperance: Mr. Average with short black hair, wearing a black training outfit

Team: Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Zangoose, Weezing, Drapion, Umbreon

Birth City: Veridian City

History: A long time trainer who slowly worked his way up the ranks, often abroad and took quite a few breaks from training altogether.

Starter: Nidoran (m)

Main Type Use: Poison

Other: Ignores everything around him when in duels.

Pre-battle comment: I have poison running through my veins.

Post-battle comment: I ... I need some antidote.

Ace Trainer Nathaniel
9th December 2008, 08:31 PM
cool you guys. i think you get the swing of this. my turn. i am creating me. but not me.

Character Name: Nathaniel

Trainer Type:Ace Trainer

Apperance:What a normal Ace trainer would wear, except clothes are black. Instead of green hair, blue hair.

Team:A Rapidash(with blue fire), an Arcanine, everything orange is blue. A Typhlosin, white body, black back, blue fire. A baby Moltres, but with blue fire.

Birth City:Cinnabar Island

History(if any): Yupp. He is Blaines Son. Fights like him too. Goes for the burn and then powerhouses the rest of 'em. Anywho, he trained in Kanto for a while and then took on the Pokemon Leauge there and lost. He moved on to Jhoto trained there and Won. Hoen. Trained. Won. Now he is in Sinnoh and is currently training there with his team of hybrid Fire types.

Starter(does not have to be like sceptile, charizard, feraligator etc.): ponyta(blue fire)

Main Type Use:Fire Hybrids.

Other: My blue fires pokemon are not more powerful than the originals, just different.

Pre-battle comment: Lets Fire Up!

Post-Battle comment: Win) I wish my opponents would try harder. Lose) I lost...

Ace Trainer Nathaniel
11th December 2008, 02:03 PM
Character Name: Nathaniel

Trainer Type: Ace Trainer

Apperance: He has Black and lime green clothes.

Team: my only one but it is really powerful, my Sceptile, Wrath.

Birth City: Littleroot Town

History(if any): Just a normal trainer. Cot his starter at ten. but he didnt start at hoen. He started at Kanto with his Treecko.

Starter(does not have to be like sceptile, charizard, feraligator etc.):Treecko

Main Type Use: Grass, Dark, Steel

Other:He likes to train and attend contests.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.K. my first thread reply :)

Name: Danny Switch
Type: Pokemon trainer
Apperence: Normal but with red and black robe.
Team: Lucario, Aggron, Gallade, Mamoswine, Staraptor, Metagross
Birth City: Vielstone city
History: Won his first battle against his brother when he was 7. He's still Going strong.
Starter: Riolu

Drago
16th December 2008, 03:04 AM
It's weird, I was contemplating making a thread about your all-time team, that is to say the favourite of the multiple teams you might have used over the years. I guess you could say that this thread encapsulates that, though.

Also Nathaniel, just watch that you don't go double posting there. Your new character could be detailed in an edited reply, if need be. Additionally, some profiles could do with a little fleshing out to make them more than just skeleton bios. It'd be nice to know why you chose each addition to your character.

Anyhow...

Character Name: Tony King

Trainer Type: Cueball. I've never been one for the pretty boy cool trainers/ace trainers/etc., I've always liked the big uglies; the bikers, the hikers... They just seem to have cooler personalities.

Apperance: Four hundred pounds of pure muscle and fat. Mostly fat. And so incredibly bald it hurts!! That isn't what I look like at all, but I like the concept that my dude, should he lose a Pokemon battle, is capable of just beating the high hell out of any opponent.

Team: My old blue squad; Raichu, Alakazam, Vaporeon, Ninetales, Dragonite and Venusaur. It's certainly a team that's lacking in some important areas (the only ground-type move it featured was Ninetales' Dig(?!)), but it was always a blast to use.
Raichu is great fun to open with; it'd land some serious damage before being downed in just a couple of strong hits. It did well to take out a couple of opponents; back then I packed a lot of maximum-damage, low accuracy moves, which were, quite literally, hit or miss.
Alakazam + Tri Attack = Mew killer. Back when I couldn't beat the last battle in Stadium's Master Cup, and when I was down to an ailing Ala vs. a healthy Mew, the completely silly Tri Attack froze the enemy, allowing me to chip away for the win. Fantastic. Thunder Wave followed by Recover was great, too, allowing Alakazam to sometimes regenerate for more mischief without suffering another hit in the process.
Vaporeon remains one of my favourite Pokemon to use, largely for HP reasons. I love HP, and Vaporeon's got lots of it. Sure it was slow and sometimes a couple big hits could take it out before it could get going, but once I realised the value of Acid Armour, it was pretty much a well-rounded tank that could dish out the special damage while refusing to die. Then, once the berries were introduced in GSC, Rest became a veritable Senzu Bean; one chomp of a Mint Berry, and Vaporeon's 400+ HP were back up and ready to roll.
Ninetales was my annoyer to the umpteenth degree. Confuse Ray... Fire Spin... sometimes just Dig underground to avoid damage... Fun stuff. And despite Nine's lacklustre attack power, I seem to recall that Dig coming in rather handy. I actually did pretty well back before I had any particular tactics to speak of.
Dragonite... RAAAAWWWWWRRR. My Dragonite would just DESTROY people, it was fantastic. So many times, it didn't matter what they threw out, they were dead. What was the combination... I think it was Hyper Beam, Fly, Thunder and Ice Beam. It was able to cover most types, and anything that it didn't hold an advantage over, it would just Hyper Beam to bits. Acceptable defensive stats meant that it could afford to take some damage in recharging, and then, if need be, Hyper Beam all over again. The more I dwell on this, I think to myself, screw all those fancy tactics - a Hyper Beaming Dragonite was all I needed.
And finally Venusaur - my loyal old faithful, armed with Razor Leaf back when that was still useful. Sleep Powder (back when it was still useful, too) and Leech Seed... The best opponent was one that couldn't even launch an attack in response. In fact, it was rather appropriate for the big fat beast, all I had to do was watch the sleeping opponent suck themselves dry without being able to respond. I seem to recall opting for Toxic as opposed to Sleep Powder for a while, but I much preferred Venusaur to never even have to take any damage.

Birth City: Mauville City; In R/S, the city and the route off to the left of it was a great place to cycle back and forth while hatching eggs. As such, I have dubbed it my home ground. I like Lavender Town as well since Vulpix is lurking nearby, but I doubt a Cueball would come from such a depressing place.

History(if any): Besides being a big fat bully, Tony King was never very popular among his peers; whereas most trainers would use something like three Koffings, or two Voltorbs and an Electrode or something idiotic like that, he concluded that perhaps rather than sporting two weak Pokemon, then an evolved version of the same thing, he might tote... six completely different, evolved Pokemon. People scoffed at first, but they were later confounded when they discovered their Digletts were no match for his Dragonite. Some tried to emulate this success, but even then, they only assembled teams of two Paras and a Charmander. Stupid CPU trainer Pokemon.

Starter(does not have to be like sceptile, charizard, feraligator etc.): Bulbasaur

Main Type Use: Grass

Pre-battle comment: Fufufufu!!

Post-battle comment: Ughwaaaaaaaahhh!!

Post-interaction (when you walk up to them normally): Can't talk... Toothache... fufufufuu...

Asilynne
16th December 2008, 03:11 AM
This is a good idea! And actually, Ive already got the char idea for my ASB trainer XD

Character Name: Flow

Trainer Type: Pokemon Researcher

Apperance: Long lavendar hair which she ties up into a ponytail when shes battling, pale skin, blue eyes, glasses. She wears a snug curve-fitting labcoat and a nametag, black slacks and a black shirt. Her pokeballs are on the black studded leather belt that fits snugly around her waist. Each pokeball is specially designed by her to match the personality type/kind of pokemon thats in it.

Team: Skitty, Piplup, Swablu, Golduck

Birth City: Fortree City in Hoenn

History(if any): After growing up in the wooded area of Fortree City, she left to study at a Pokemon Research Academy under Professor Dogwood (yes I made it up >.>) and then deciding that she could further her studies of pokemon by battling out of the controlled setting of the lab she decided to go out into the world as a budding trainer.

Starter: Skitty

Main Type Use: Normal/water/psychic

Pre-battle comment: My calculations show you dont have a chance.

Post-battle comment: Oops! I forgot to carry the 3....

Post-interaction (when you walk up to them normally):
Youre a strange looking pokemon...
Er, sorry my glasses are dirty, youre not a pokemon after all!

Dragon Ace
16th December 2008, 06:14 PM
wow this forum is full of suprises..... i like this..

Character Name: Seth

Trainer Type: Dragon

Apperance: Has maroon hair that is spiky. Has brown eyes, pale skin, and is medium sized. Wers a black shirt and maroon sweats. has a maroon cape.

Team: Charizard, Dragonite, Rayquaza, Tyranitar, Garchomp, Salmence.(Rayquaza is my favorite pokemon soo, i had to put him in.

Birth City: Wherever Lance Lives.

History(if any): Lances Son, from the E4 in Kanto. Has great Potential, just like the old man.

Starter(does not have to be like sceptile, charizard, feraligator etc.): Charmander

Main Type Use: Dragon

Other: Is very dedicated to his pokemon, and loves to collect his dragons baby teeth that fall out. He is kinda stuck up.

Pre-battle comment: This shouldnt take long.

Post-battle comment:Win:Ha! That is what I thought. Lose:Wh..Wha...WHAT!

Post-interaction: Hey do me a favor and come back sometime... I want as much training as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I want to make a new one that doesnt completly wipe out every pokemon alive...hah

Character Name: Seth

Trainer Type: Pokemon Researcher

Apperance: Has light blue spiky hair, pale skin, and brown eyes. Has a black labcoat, and a white undershirt, tan slacks.

Team: Red ringed Umbreon, Chimchar, Teddiursa, Staraptor

Birth City: Fortree City in Hoen (yes i am adding on to Asilynne's post.)

History(if any): Went to an academy earlier in his life and now travels with Flow on a trainer adventure.

Starter(does not have to be like sceptile, charizard, feraligator etc.): Teddiursa

Main Type Use: Fire/dark/normal

Other: Does not know wheather to ask out Flow or not.

Pre-battle comment: Is this a battle? WEll, bring it on?!

Post-battle comment:Win:Yes my calculations were correct! Lose:Ugh, back to planning boards.

Post-interaction:Come on lets go again, I can win this time!

Blademaster
16th December 2008, 07:15 PM
Professor Dogwood (yes I made it up >.>)

OBJECTION! (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2873525)

Asilynne
16th December 2008, 07:24 PM
OBJECTION! (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2873525)

First of all LOL thats awesome and second of all wow...show me the link cause thats weird lol I thought I made it up because while I was trying to think of a tree name that wasnt used in the games I just picked the state tree of virginia ^-^() oopsie-doodle...XD

Blademaster
16th December 2008, 07:31 PM
First of all LOL thats awesome and second of all wow...show me the link cause thats weird lol I thought I made it up because while I was trying to think of a tree name that wasnt used in the games I just picked the state tree of virginia ^-^() oopsie-doodle...XD

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13988&highlight=Dogwood

(kicks Asi's butt into e-prison [AKA, /b/])

Now you stay there until your inner child is raped, corrupted, and hung by its own entrails.

Or at least until you learn your lesson. Whichever comes first. (Both only take a few seconds.)

Asilynne
16th December 2008, 07:37 PM
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13988&highlight=Dogwood

(kicks Asi's butt into e-prison [AKA, /b/])

Now you stay there until your inner child is raped, corrupted, and hung by its own entrails.

Or at least until you learn your lesson. Whichever comes first. (Both only take a few seconds.)

o.o ok my bad I guess I thought I could get away with ripping off an easily thought of name from a fic thats two years old which I had never heard of before today. MY BAD GUYS >.>

BladesofKing
3rd January 2009, 08:29 AM
Character Name:

Trainer Type:

Apperance:

Team:

Birth City:

History(if any):

Starter(does not have to be like sceptile, charizard, feraligator etc.):

Main Type Use:

Other:

Ex.

Character Name: Mitch Brown

Trainer Type: Legendary Trainer

Apperance:
http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o352/narutofan3383/anime%20boys%20and%20girls/AnimeGuy.jpg

Team: Flygon, Dragonite, Raichu, Charizard, Rayqauza, Lugia

Birth City: Pallet Town

History: a long time trainer who journeys for a dream as a Pokemon Master

Starter: pikachu

Main Type Use: unknown

Mew Master
19th January 2009, 12:42 PM
Character Name: Denny Roth
Trainer Type: Artist (Yes I made a new one XP)
Appearance: Overall it looks like your basic street clothes. Blue Jeans, Black/white/red jacket. Somewhat shaggy hair with green eyes behind glasses. Light green shirt, dark brown hair. A sketchpad in one hand and a Pokéball in the other.
Team: Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Scyther, Aerodactyl, Mew
Birth City: Pewter City
History(if any): Always had an interest in drawing. Not the best battler around, when he does battle, many claim that he and his Pokémon fight with an artistic flare. Some have commented that he would do well in contests, if he'd just get down and do them already.
Starter: Baby Mew (Niji)
Main Type Use: Likes to have a balanced team, however his interest shift more towards Fire and Dragon Types.
Other: Fights with flare and a bit of strategy. Usually seen wandering museums and often times just watching the horizon as the sun sets.
Starting Saying: Yo! Mind if I draw as we battle?
Losing Saying: CRAP! ... I ran out of lead.