PDA

View Full Version : n'cha!

peetzaman
11th December 2008, 07:24 PM
hello and n'cha! I'm peetzaman and I'm looking forward to being a member here for a long time. I couldn't find anywhere to post a hello thread, so I hope this isn't in the wrong place.

shazza
11th December 2008, 07:26 PM
No, this was the correct place to post the thread. Welcome to TPM and I hope you stay here for the long run. :)

mr_pikachu
11th December 2008, 07:28 PM
Hey, peetzaman! Welcome to TPM! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. If you're into battling, check out Advanced Generation, and take a look around Fanfic if you've got a penchant for writing.

See you around the forums! ^_^

peetzaman
11th December 2008, 07:33 PM
Hey, peetzaman! Welcome to TPM! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. If you're into battling, check out Advanced Generation, and take a look around Fanfic if you've got a penchant for writing.

See you around the forums! ^_^

I do like writing, in fact I was writing a fanfic a few months ago but sadly I don't have any ideas to keep any story that I write going....

Shadow Wolf
11th December 2008, 07:49 PM
Hey peetzaman. Welcome to TPM! About ideas for your fanfic... don't worry, since you can ask around fanfic for ideas on how to keep fics going. I'm pretty sure that the mods are willing to help.

BTW, drop by polls,clubs,games whenever you would like to debate on a poll, create a club(with the approval of a mod) and play some cool games, like the Girl Game, What would you do if...? and Pokemon Hangman!

See you around, and once again, welcome to TPM!

Louis

PancaKe
11th December 2008, 09:29 PM
Your name reminds me of this episode of Everyone Loves Raymond, where his wife Deborah was given an advertising job for a pizza company, and got fired because she came up with this little italian man named "Pete Zaaa". Lol. Funny story.

Anyway high five for joining. I havent' seen a new person join and post and want to stick around for a while. We're nice people, I swear :D

Um wow what a long hello message.

HI!

*runz to get ready.* I'm late for something again.

Asilynne
12th December 2008, 12:07 AM
Welcome! Stop by RPG for some cool roleplaying games and also poke in asb if you want to make your own pokemon team and battle someone (like me :D) lol

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th December 2008, 06:37 AM
Welcome. I'm busy right now, so I'm off to the other threads!

PancaKe
13th December 2008, 09:48 PM
Welcome. I'm busy right now, so I'm off to the other threads!

LMAO best welcome EVER.

Heald
13th December 2008, 10:59 PM
I guess I should introduce myself, it being my forum and all. Hope you stick around.

Drago
14th December 2008, 04:38 AM
I guess I should introduce myself, it being DragoKnight's forum and all. Hope you stick around.
Fixed.
Welcome to the fold! Always nice to see a new face around these parts, especially one who seems so particularly enthusiastic as yourself. If you need any help, feel free to ask! Here's to hoping you'll find a permanent home with us here at our humble dwellings.

mistysakura
14th December 2008, 07:51 AM
Welcome! What brings you to TPM? Indeed, come check out Fanfic; even if your current idea doesn't work out, you may be inspired by what we have :) Or you just might find something you enjoy reading. No pressure though; in case you haven't noticed, you've got a ton of moderators in this thread trying to get you to check out their respective forums, and I'm one of them. So basically, you just do whatever you want, and enjoy your stay!

Starry Might
15th December 2008, 02:18 PM
:lol: @ Mikachu Yukitatsu, Heald, and DragoKnight.

Anyhow, welcome aboard! :keke:

Zak
15th December 2008, 02:37 PM
:lol: @ Mikachu Yukitatsu, Heald, and DragoKnight.

Anyhow, welcome aboard! :keke:

Did you run out of Starmies?

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
16th December 2008, 01:12 AM
Welcome to TPM, take a load off and enjoy your stay. Here's a :110: for you.

shazza
16th December 2008, 03:56 AM
Have a :118: while we're at it!

peetzaman
18th December 2008, 03:21 PM
thanks for all the welcomes, weezings, and goldeens! though I'm used to giving n'chas and cookies as welcomes on other forums (the cookies make people behave o.0) xD anyway, thanks.

shazza
18th December 2008, 08:48 PM
thanks for all the welcomes, weezings, and goldeens! though I'm used to giving n'chas and cookies as welcomes on other forums (the cookies make people behave o.0) xD anyway, thanks.

The cookies sound like they have tranquillizers in them!