PDA

View Full Version : Bow Before Your New Master!

Psi Yamaneko
10th April 2003, 07:54 PM
And I mean Mist of course.

Mist, welcome to the Moderator's Circle of TPM Fanfiction, you are now permitted to enter the Sanctums.

You've been around for a while now and you know the ropes, I am sure Togechukku would be pleased to know that his old position is in your able hands.

~Psi Yamaneko the Politically Dead Moderator.

Andrew
10th April 2003, 08:00 PM
Yea ^^ Congrats Mist, come have some refreshing drinks and finger food ^^

The rest of you *Brings out whip* Back to work! Lol. BWhahahahahaha!

We know you'll do well, hell if you want we'll make some spammy topics for you to practise closing and such :D

Congrats again.

Mewfour
10th April 2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by OzAndrew

We know you'll do well, hell if you want we'll make some spammy topics for you to practise closing and such :D

Eeeeee hee hee hee, may I be of assistance?

TEH BOOYAH!1111111111one1111111

The Rusted One
10th April 2003, 10:05 PM
Congratulations, Mist.

Gavin Luper
11th April 2003, 06:32 AM
OMG! Nobody told me about this! Well, kinda!

CONGRATULATIONS TARA/MIST! You know my feelings on this, but basically I just want to wish you good luck as my slave-driver mod (jk, naturally) and to tell you what you already know; you really deserve this spot!

Congrats again!

PS: Phase seven! MWAHAHAHA!

dratinihaunter13
12th April 2003, 02:04 PM
*shifty eyes from the "phase 7" comment* ehehe ''^_^

congrats mist, you're gonna be an awesome mod i know it! i already talked a bit in tm so yeah. and it might be fun to let mewf0ur make a spam topic so mist can close it, let that spammish creativity run wild. i dunno, i'm all for it, whaddaya think oz,psi?

PancaKe
13th April 2003, 08:44 AM
*arrives fashionably late* :P And im supposed to be checking these posts. Hey everybody thanks for your congrats n stuff. Gavin I wanna talk 2 you on msn get online sometime during the holidays.

Thanks for all your posts. lol I don't need practice. I'll just create my own spammy topics then ban people who complain about my spam :P

^_^

~Mist

Gavin Luper
19th April 2003, 03:10 AM
I'm online and waiting. You can always email me if you want to though Tara.

Don't worry about the 'phase 7' thing, DH. I'll explain ... um ... later.

Jay
20th April 2003, 09:50 AM
yay, congrats whoever you are :confused:

lol jk. I know you'll do a great job Tara. All the best!