PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

shazza
18th December 2008, 01:26 AM
I'm in a really weird and odd mood.

My puppy is fucking awesome and every one of you should come to my house and pet it. He will most probably bark at you, but he will bark with great excitement because of meeting and smelling someone new.

But you can't come around now because I'm going out for dinner and a few beers, so maybe tomorrow?

:pokeball-go:

firepokemon
18th December 2008, 02:41 AM
You've been chewing on the green stuff haven't you?

shazza
18th December 2008, 03:56 AM
Unfortunately I have not.

Andrew
18th December 2008, 04:00 AM
I want to see pictures of this puppy!

shazza
18th December 2008, 04:27 AM
Moar?

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/9055/s7300381wg7.jpg

Zallarion
18th December 2008, 05:58 AM
AAAAWH:D CUTE:D

Can i eat it?:)

shazza
18th December 2008, 06:00 AM
No you cannot eat it. :mad2:

Zallarion
18th December 2008, 06:06 AM
No you cannot eat it. :mad2:

Pleeaaaasee?

shazza
18th December 2008, 06:08 AM
I am uncomfortable with you eating my puppy. Not only is the act itself despicable, I'd lose a pet and a best friend. Knowing this, why continue to be cruel?

Zallarion
18th December 2008, 06:11 AM
I am uncomfortable with you eating my puppy. Not only is the act itself despicable, I'd lose a pet and a best friend. Knowing this, why continue to be cruel?

But i'm hungry:(
ever noticed the word despicable almost has the word spice in it?
and people have pigs as pets.. which i also eat..:D

pleaaasee..?:(

shazza
18th December 2008, 06:17 AM
Okay, but only it's penis. LOLOLOL

Zallarion
18th December 2008, 06:37 AM
Andrew's right.. You have been eating the green stuff..
PERVERT:O

shazza
18th December 2008, 06:52 AM
No, I just have a sick sense of humor like usual.

P.S: It was Conrad!

MToolen
18th December 2008, 07:06 AM
I question my ability to come and see your puppy in person. Could you pay for my plane ticket?

shazza
18th December 2008, 07:14 AM
Nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it, and if you really desire to give my puppy a pet then you WILL be here.

Zallarion
18th December 2008, 07:17 AM
if this were my forum u'd get a ban..

shazza
18th December 2008, 07:19 AM
Who are you anyway?

Clark
18th December 2008, 10:34 AM
No idea who that fool is.

Keep up the good work Shannon, love ya.

Blademaster
18th December 2008, 12:57 PM
You have so been chewing on the green stuff. Look at the picture - the ground around the puppy is COVERED in the stuff!

Seriously, cute pup. What's his name?

Lady Vulpix
18th December 2008, 01:30 PM
Is there a point to this topic?

Zak
18th December 2008, 02:07 PM

Did you graduate from the "school of Ledian"?

Hah, and you wonder why people like Andrew don't get along with you. If you think this is actually hurting the board, I'd suggest having a look at yourself.

Heald
18th December 2008, 06:18 PM
Just because the topic of a thread doesn't seem to be as important as a presidential election or abortion doesn't mean it doesn't belong here. As moderator of this forum, I fully support shazza's right to discuss his puppy here. Due to the fact this thread is fast becoming a popular one, it is actually encouraging activity here. If people didn't feel that shazza's puppy deserves merit, then they wouldn't have replied. This thread has more replies than that left-handed thread, which people seem to think is a worthwhile thread, and most of the posts in here have been fine, so I think it is appropriate to allow this thread to remain.

Also, cool puppy :waycool:

Houndoom_Lover
18th December 2008, 06:46 PM
Aaaaw!! ^__^ He looks like a happy little thing! Can he see out of those eyes of his, his bangs are so shaggy! *pokes the screen* Roll over!

Crystal Mew
18th December 2008, 07:25 PM
what a cute puppy!!! ^_^

I miss my doggie, she died in july. she was 15 :(

Asilynne
18th December 2008, 07:28 PM
that left-handed thread

Moi? o.o Im sorry? ._.

Bulbasaur4
18th December 2008, 08:05 PM
Yo, back of Lady V, especially you Zak. No need to say mean things when she merely asked a question and didn't take any negative action. D:< A simple, "This topic has discussion in it and it talking about a puppy overall, so yeah it has a point of some sort." Seriously... >.>;

As for the puppy- CUTE!! It looks like my stepmom's puppy and I love her! I'm sure you're dog acts equally adorable.

classy_cat18
18th December 2008, 08:18 PM
AWWWWWW! What breed is it?

shazza
18th December 2008, 08:42 PM
No idea who that fool is.

Keep up the good work Shannon, love ya.

I can't take credit for my dog, but thank you Clark. :)

You have so been chewing on the green stuff. Look at the picture - the ground around the puppy is COVERED in the stuff!

Seriously, cute pup. What's his name?

Pippin. My step-mum named it after that dude out of Lord of the Rings (I'm not a LOTR fan).

Obviously. The point is I share you information about my puppy, show you pictures of my puppy, tell you to all come to my house and pat my puppy and get all sentimental about it and show that when it comes to animals, I am a warm-hearted motherfucker.

Thanks. :)

Aaaaw!! ^__^ He looks like a happy little thing! Can he see out of those eyes of his, his bangs are so shaggy! *pokes the screen* Roll over!

He is very happy if we are all home, however if one of us leave the poor thing cries for awhile. Yeah he could see, we cut his fringe/bangs recently. As I type my dad just left so he is crying a bit. :(

what a cute puppy!!! ^_^

I miss my doggie, she died in july. she was 15 :(

That sucks Sam. My other dog passed away in November 2006 and was about 13. :(

As for the puppy- CUTE!! It looks like my stepmom's puppy and I love her! I'm sure you're dog acts equally adorable.

Indeed he is. :)

AWWWWWW! What breed is it?

It's a maltese crossed with a shiatsu I think. :)

When I wake up in the mornings or afternoons, he comes racing up the stairs and wagging his tail and smiling with great delight. In the afternoon we play chasey/fetch with one of his toys, he refuses to let it go so the game usually involves me chasing after the toy. And at night he doesn't like going to sleep unless he's on my lap.

I tried taking him on one of my power walks/jogs once, but I think me jogging tires him out too much and it was a bit of a nuisance for me. My step-mum usually takes him for walks though.

Also, I am very pleased to see this topic hasn't been closed. From about 2003-2006, this topic would have been closed pretty hastily and considered 'SPAM' and I would have received a warning and/or banned.

Way to go TPM.

Blademaster
18th December 2008, 09:29 PM
Also, I am very pleased to see this topic hasn't been closed. From about 2003-2006, this topic would have been closed pretty hastily and considered 'SPAM' and I would have received a warning and/or banned.

Ah, I didn't know CJayC Modded this place back then.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th December 2008, 10:59 PM
You've been chewing on the green stuff haven't you?

I want to see pictures of this puppy!

Andrew's right.. You have been eating the green stuff..
PERVERT:O

Did you just confuse firepokemon and Andrew? I should perhaps comment on the puppy rather than nitpick your early comment, but I missed the whole conversation and thus my reply carries only a little relevance.

PancaKe
21st December 2008, 05:33 PM
I'll meet you halfway between Sydney and Melbourne.

Bring the dog.

Zallarion
21st December 2008, 05:53 PM
I'm n2kot! and im fairly well known arround the ADV Game society here>.>

Magmar
24th December 2008, 09:25 PM
Just because the topic of a thread doesn't seem to be as important as a presidential election or abortion doesn't mean it doesn't belong here. As moderator of this forum, I fully support shazza's right to discuss his puppy here. Due to the fact this thread is fast becoming a popular one, it is actually encouragingblah blah blah blah blah

Calm your hemmerhoids amigos, life's a party, don't get bent out of shape over nothing.

When life throws you :lemoncool:, make :emo:.

PS cute dog

Crazy Elf Boy
25th December 2008, 07:45 AM
Yes it is a cute dog

PS: Come to the Sunnycoast and show it to me, I have cake

Blademaster
25th December 2008, 08:25 AM
Thread hijacking time!

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j89/Soul_of_the_Phoenix/Marcus.png

This big shiny black monster is my dog, Marcus, in his natural state: Laying on the couch being a waste of matter.

mvtm
26th December 2008, 03:25 PM
shaz!! your puppy rules.. i'm loving it. :)
Its nice to see your still here! How old is he??

Darm.. your puppy has lots of hair,i wonder how you do?
My bull terrier died a year ago... :(

Asilynne
26th December 2008, 04:26 PM
Blade's dog VS Shazza's dog. WHO WILL WIN?!

Blademaster
27th December 2008, 02:52 AM
Shazza's will. 'Cuz Marcus fails at life and at dogdom. We still love him, though, 'cuz he makes the rest of the family look better by comparison. :D

Andrew
27th December 2008, 03:48 AM
My dog is dead :(

I want another one.

Shazza, your dog is cute. TEll us what a day in the life of your dog involves.

shazza
27th December 2008, 08:01 AM
My puppy is one. Also, good to see you mvtm. :)

It involves him either sleeping, eating, playing around with his toysand giving puppy eyes if we don't play with him, getting excited when visitors come, going on walks and crying when one of us leaves the house!

Houndoom_Lover
29th December 2008, 08:20 PM
I dunno-! I met the cutest smartest dog yesterday! She tells her family she has to go outside by ringing a bell on the door! And then I watched her chase her tail. She hit me in the eye with her huge wey nose!

Jeff
29th December 2008, 09:20 PM
When our dog is outside, she tells us she wants in by pushing the sliding screen door to the side. I think she must have done it at some point, it got our attention (the door makes a noticeable, distinct sound when it slides), and we let her in, then that made her realize that doing that would make us let her in. It really isn't that hard to train a dog to do something like that.

mr_pikachu
29th December 2008, 10:43 PM
It really isn't that hard to train a dog to do something like that.

My parents tried to teach our dog to ring a doorbell when she wanted to go out.

They failed.

Jeff
29th December 2008, 11:17 PM
Heh, well I guess breed has alot to do with it. Our dog's a golden retriever with some border collie mixed in. Both breeds are pretty smart.

mr_pikachu
29th December 2008, 11:22 PM
Well, breed definitely had a lot to do with it in our case... our toy poodle wasn't strong enough to easily push the doorbell. (Actually, I think most dogs would have struggled with it, as it was both small and tough to press.)

In the end, my dog found it easier to just claw at the door until my parents let her out, so they quickly gave up. Conclusion: My dog is smarter than my parents.

classy_cat18
29th December 2008, 11:43 PM
I taught my dog to bark every morning so she could go outside and use the bathroom. The problem is that she has the sharpest, loudest bark I've ever heard.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
30th December 2008, 12:51 AM
We had some dogs when I lived in the substitute family Haapavesi. One of them was my favourite dog ever, she was just adorable and always asking for scratching. She was called Titi-Uu and the name came from Tove Jansson's The Moomin books. We had also this cool cat named Ruusu. He always came to my room to sleep in my bed.

Crazy Elf Boy
30th December 2008, 11:41 PM
My dog is a spastic, over active, nympho of a Jack Russel. Also she has a tongue that would put Gene Simmons to shame.

Zak
1st January 2009, 01:27 PM
Nice dog... just be glad Pokemaster Alex doesn't come here anymore :P