PDA

View Full Version : Honor The Loved Ones

Ace Trainer Nathaniel
19th December 2008, 06:06 PM
Here you can honor your favorite pokemon in your games. Give a description and why yo like it

Wrath the Sceptile: Has been my first ever! I got saphire when I was like seven, and he, my treecko now a Sceptile, was my first pokemon. He now kicks ass in my Pearl Version.

do you have an idea now?

Jeff
19th December 2008, 07:28 PM
Wow, you played Sapphire when you were seven?:eek: People here just keep finding more and more ways to make me feel old.:P

Anyway, my favorite right now is probably my Gyarados. It's my first successful dragon dancer, and I've managed to bulldoze my way through the battle tower and player vs. player matches with it.

Blademaster
19th December 2008, 08:13 PM
My favorite Pokemon in Diamond/Pearl is the same Pokemon that's my favorite in ASB: Blaziken.

In DPP's case, said Blaziken is a LV70 powerhouse named Helios. His moves are Blaze Kick, Flare Blitz, Focus Blast, and Brave Bird. Not competitively solid, but he cleans house against in-game Trainers.

classy_cat18
19th December 2008, 08:26 PM
I'm giving props to Daichi, my male Lucario. He's durable and powerful and he looks so cute!

Also, my first non-Gyarados shiny. My male Roselia, Yoshi. He's my good luck charm and the healer in my team.

Oh, and without my Empoleon, I couldn't have gotten through Cynthia. Major props to you, Kai.

Ace Trainer Nathaniel
20th December 2008, 09:34 AM
Wow, you played Sapphire when you were seven?:eek: People here just keep finding more and more ways to make me feel old.:P

no i am actually 14 years old... so ya dont feel old :)

and I would like to honor my other pokemon Gamma,the Lucario. He is an amazing battler and sweeps ALOT of my foes. He is very very cool and cute.

Jeff
20th December 2008, 11:07 AM
no i am actually 14 years old... so ya dont feel old :)

When I was 14 Red and Blue had just come out, so that's why I feel old.:P

Anyway, for the sake of staying on topic, I'm also quite fond of my Electivire with all the elemental punches. I wanted an Electivire since I found out about it, and finally got one. Then my only FireRed game had a close encounter with my dog's mouth so that Electivire might be the only one I'll get for a while.

Coontank!
23rd December 2008, 07:51 PM
I'm going to have to say my Pelliper in Pearl. He's an HM slave, so naturally I get a lot of use out of him. But suprisingly he's held his own against the E4. I'm not sure why or how, since everything from level to moveset is going against him in battle, but maybe he has crazy IVs or something.

Crazy Elf Boy
23rd December 2008, 08:41 PM
Mine would have to be Riolu, they have to be the cutest pokemon on any game ever.

`Ash
24th December 2008, 12:26 AM
Whoa. I wasn't even seven when Pokemon started in the US.
:cough:

Anyway, my most loved pokemon was my Pikachu on the Yellow Version (Yes, i was one of the noobs that started with Yellow instead of blue/red. The yellow game matched my GBC lol) But since that game is long since lost/no longer working my current loved pokemon is my Luxray who's named Hitomi.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
24th December 2008, 10:45 AM
Riouru, my male Banette. It has a 70 base power Hidden Power: Fighting, which helps me against his weaknesses or those who resist his Shadow Ball. Plus, he looks cool too.

I also seem to like Icepokemon.

EDIT: In Diamond/Pearl, it has to be Yariza, my male Torterra. It's a freaking island for the love of god.

Ace Trainer Nathaniel
24th December 2008, 12:11 PM
I really want to take this to honor my Luxray, Jirano. He kicks ass and he is really cool. I am not sure he has the best moveset but.... he is still in the tops.