PDA

View Full Version : Going online with a wi fi connection, need help!

Asilynne
26th December 2008, 06:04 PM
Ok, I finally got a charger for my ds, and I got to the nintendo wi fi connection setup in my diamond game. Now I set up connection 1 with the info of my wireless internet, and did test connection, and it says its working, but I dont know what to do from here. Do I need a specific "Nintendo wi fi usb connector" or is my usb wireless connector for my computer good enough?

Also I need help on finding where my friend code is, I found it once but I cant remember. Can anyone help??

DarkestLight
26th December 2008, 06:33 PM
Alright.

If the connection with you DS to your router is working fine, than you are good to go.

As for your friend code, you'll have to use your Pal Pad (In your Item bag, where all the important items like your bike and the Fishing rods are stored) Its in there :O.

Asilynne
26th December 2008, 06:35 PM
:O! Ok so once it says the connection is fine, that means Im connected right? And I dont have to do anything extra, so would I just be able to go straight to adding peoples friend codes in and playing with them? (Sorry for all the questions, Im technology impaired :x )

EDIT: I just tried to get my friend code so I could post it and it says "to obtain your friend code, please log into the nintendo wfc". Im confused lol

mr_pikachu
27th December 2008, 12:28 AM
In order to log onto the Nintendo WFC network, you'll need to go to the basement of a Pokemon Center and talk to the appropriate receptionist. She'll ask you if you want to log onto Nintendo WFC; tell her yes, and you'll be in. That's also how you trade and battle with people... just like in previous games, everything starts at the Pokemon Center.

Asilynne
27th December 2008, 12:34 AM
Yeah I got it now :D and got my ass thoroughly whipped by Dark's pokemon o.o
So if you ever want to trade or battle hit me up I posted my friend code in that topic! Also I added you and everyone else in there :>

DarkestLight
27th December 2008, 05:35 PM
:p Haxxor does not approve of Surfdeath!