PDA

View Full Version : The One-Year Topic

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Telume
10th June 2009, 12:41 PM
Yes I do!

It's where you're painting/drawing stuff or making something with youir hands.

Do I get something for being right? :D

Houndoom_Lover
10th June 2009, 02:57 PM
I was making stuff with my hands!

You sure do-Ummm, here! You get a Muk! *hands you a massive glop of purple slime* Go forth and live it up.

Oh gosh, I'm watching Kid vs Kat. Its about a space cat and a boy. It seriously is the most outragous show. Kind of like Invader Zim...with brighter colours, simpler animation, and less screaming XD

Blademaster
10th June 2009, 06:54 PM
How do I keep forgetting this topic...?

I got a good joke courtesy of Team Fourstar. Ahem...

"What's the opposite of Christopher Walken?

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j89/Soul_of_the_Phoenix/legcrush.png

Christopher Reeves."

That is all.

Telume
11th June 2009, 02:58 PM
Must I always get a Muk? :[

Houndoom_Lover
11th June 2009, 06:55 PM
They just love you, look at the bright side....................
.................................................. .....
.................................................. ..
You have alot of Muk!

Drago
12th June 2009, 06:13 AM
I always thought Muk looked like it was flipping people off.
http://images.absoluteanime.com/pokemon/muk.gif

Now then, remember the early warning guys to make sure that this thread doesn't just degenerate into pointless spam. If this thread doesn't pick up, I kill the whole thing two times. Though Blade gave it a lifeline with the Christopher Walken joke, that lifeline won't last long.

Conversational piece; I'm hosting not one but two children's parties at work tomorrow. Which sucks when you consider I've only ever hosted one by myself before, and now I've got two with just two hours break between them on the busiest day of the week. I hate hosting kids parties; I'm best at dealing with customers for brief periods of time because I recycle the same routine with each person - by having to spend a solid two hours with one group of people I have to come up with new material and remember names. Plus I gotta haul ass to serve food, drinks, cakes and crap. Plus - party moms are the WORST. Pushy broads who snap with little provocation.

On the plus side, at least I'm sporting a kickass Link costume at work nowadays. I forked over some serious dough on eBay to nab this sucker, I should be able to chuck some pics up at some point or another. Starting to smell though, and I'm too afraid to wash it for fear of ruining it.

...There. Conversation has shifted to work-related discussion. Feel free to change the subject if you want, just as long as things don't continue to wallow in mediocrity.

MToolen
12th June 2009, 02:48 PM
I have three jobs over the summer. First, my afternoons are spent at the local pool running the front desk or concession stand. There's rarely over 40 people there so I have tons of free time. Enough time to pick up Gold version again and get farther than I ever have.

My second job is once a week at the municipal band in the next town over. We practice an entire concert one night, play it the next, and start new the next week. It's fun stuff and it pays decently.

Lastly, I'm in pit bands around the area. Since April, I've played The Music Man and Urinetown; my current project is Bye, Bye, Birdie; and I'll play for Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory next month. It's like acting but with less practicing, no off-book date, and a paycheck to boot.

Asilynne
12th June 2009, 02:50 PM
Speaking of work, I got a new job ^-^ I work at an animal shelter, where basically I take care of all the dogs on Line 8. Its a lot of hard work cleaning and feeding and caring for them all and for the kennels but once all the manual labor is done for the day I pretty much get paid to play with dogs ^.^ I even remember most of my dogs names already XD and I wish I could take them home with me T.T
Btw, its a no kill shelter which is the reason why Im working there, I couldnt work for a shelter where I would have to watch a dog walk the green mile...

Houndoom_Lover
12th June 2009, 03:55 PM
Children's parties...Yeah, that makes you sound like a clown. Are you a clown ^w^?

Wow, since I don't have a job, this means I can't contribute to this conversation. I bumped this thing! Sqwa!

Currently, I'm surfing on graduation money. ^_^ Once that runs out, I dunno what I'll do. I plan to spend it all one school books anyway. I may have to get a job. But that's a horrible idea.

I hate working >w<

DarkestLight
15th June 2009, 06:04 AM
Ugh work.

I'm still at the current job of grading diamonds-but I've finally begun trying to get my butt back into Paleo mode. First step was getting to talk to the head of Vertebrate Paleo at the American Museum of Natural History here...which was a daunting task.

Otherwise-my job is bleh. They now think that they can produce more reports, and so raised our minimum output a day. I'm still over that level, yes, but its just annoying that I can't have a bad day cushion. I'm going to laugh (and cry) when they hit that diamond snag and can't really do that, then feel like fools when the levels across the world drop.

So much for global expansion --;;

Houndoom_Lover
15th June 2009, 01:58 PM
You grade diamonds, DL? That is SO cool! I guess the coolness would wear off after awhile, but still!

How do you grade diamonds? By colour, size, and weight?

PancaKe
15th June 2009, 09:43 PM
I always thought you worked at a bar, Tony. What kind of parties does a bar host for kids?? :o

I was doing tutoring for a while, a short gig that got me $60 a week. But then I decided I wanted no more of that, and well, so did they. So just as I was planning to quit, they dropped me. Win win everyone!

I also have been working at Gloria Jeans for like the last year and a half. They're good to me there. I make coffee, be happy, and they give me money and free trip to the snow :-) Sounds like a good exchange to me!

Right now I'm working hard because I want to go to Perth for a few days in July , so that's what I'm saving for. Visiting Perth, maybe a few other places, ah I just am too lazy to travel really. I hope I go this time. I just don't want to go alone :(

The end.

Jeff
15th June 2009, 09:51 PM
Yay, unemployment!

Yeah, it sucks. Currently considering a job at Best Buy though.

PancaKe
15th June 2009, 09:52 PM
Best Buy? What is that?

Jeff
15th June 2009, 10:32 PM
Wow, is there anything good down in Australia???:P

Best Buy is a chain of stores that sell electronics. Computer supplies, video games, you name it. It's pretty much Nerd Heaven.

Telume
16th June 2009, 12:31 AM
Wow, is there anything good down in Australia???:P

Veggiemite?

Drago
16th June 2009, 06:13 AM
Veggiemite?
NO. Granted, I was raised in Canada, so I can't say this as a bona fide Aussie kid, but I can't stand Vegemite. Tastes like tarmac. Just this salty, nasty, pasty crap with a certain flavour that you can't quite fathom.

Anyhow, I work in a games arcade. So among selling cash cards, trading tickets for prizes, fixing games or running the laser skirmish, at times I unfortunately have to host children's birthday parties. Keep an eye on 'em during their gaming sessions, serve their food and cake, etc., all the while keeping up a bubbly, upbeat demeanor. It was hard work for sure, the first bunch of kids were six year olds (try that on for size!). The second was easier; twelve year olds - but I think I did ok... got a $10 tip out of it, so that's always a good sign.

You probably thought I work at a bar Tara, because of the bowling lounge connected with the arcade - it's run by the same lot, only it's staffed by different people. They have a bar there, but it's not that often that I end up drinking over there.

Blademaster
16th June 2009, 02:14 PM
PancaKe... You don't know what S'mores are. You don't know what Best Buy is.

For God's sake, woman, get off TPM and go get an American edumacation, will you?!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
16th June 2009, 02:22 PM
I work in a bar. Actually I'm a freelance bar-tender. People just ask me to come and help them out. I like a flexible schedule. Gets me around from time to time. No complaining here. I wouldn't mind working more, though.

Lol, I'm belgian and I knew what Best buy is. Failed at the s'mores, though.

Houndoom_Lover
16th June 2009, 04:24 PM
S'mores fail. The worst kind of fail.

I just downed a few myself. I was thinking of going on a diet, but so far no attempt has been sussful....sucsessful.

Rossymore
16th June 2009, 04:33 PM
Successful Houndy! ;D

They don't particulary look very interesting...I shan't try them if I go to America.

Houndoom_Lover
16th June 2009, 06:23 PM
Thank ya, Rossy!

But you have to! Just try it- for me. Pleeeeeease! Go grab some gramcrackers, and a piece of chocolate and a slightly warm marshmellow and push them all together like an orgy of flavor. And eat it. Just take a great big old bite outta it!

mastermysterious#2
17th June 2009, 12:06 AM
Yay, unemployment!
No kidding, I graduated into a recession. Trying to get a job as a teller. An Economics degree doesn't seem to be obviously useful...

But you have to! Just try it- for me. Pleeeeeease! Go grab some gramcrackers, and a piece of chocolate and a slightly warm marshmellow and push them all together like an orgy of flavor. And eat it. Just take a great big old bite outta it!
Sounds yummy. but by association, it reminds me of camping. That time, I was in a canoe with three friends and it tipped over. We were so scared since none of us knew how to swim than we kinda remembered that we had lifejackets on so we floated there for a while until people came to rescue us.

PancaKe
17th June 2009, 09:41 PM
PancaKe... You don't know what S'mores are. You don't know what Best Buy is.

For God's sake, woman, get off TPM and go get an American edumacation, will you?!

Why does everyone need to pick on me because I'm not American-ized! As if you Americans know what a Coles or an IGA is :P Or a Red Rooster.

I can't think of anyting else overly Australian....

Asilynne
17th June 2009, 09:58 PM
We have a Khols but I dont think its the same thing :S

Crystal Tears
17th June 2009, 10:23 PM
Why does everyone need to pick on me because I'm not American-ized! As if you Americans know what a Coles or an IGA is :P Or a Red Rooster.

I can't think of anything else overly Australian....

I know what Coles and IGA are. But than again I'm not American.

Blademaster
18th June 2009, 12:48 AM
Actually, I know what all that shit is thanks to my spending time with Ben on MSN. Quiet guy, but a fountain of information when you get him to open his trap.

Also, Crys, you live in North America. That makes you American. We've been over this. <<

Crazy Elf Boy
18th June 2009, 09:50 AM
First off I will put the beat down to any one that says Vegemite doesn't taste awesome because we all know that it does.

Second Pancake you left out other cool stuff like ABC Shops, Mother, Woolworths, Tooheys, Best & Less, Target and Dick Smith.

Houndoom_Lover
18th June 2009, 04:47 PM
Speaking of things that of from Down Under, you know Ugg boots?

Well, a store just opened up that sell them and all the other rare and expensive shoes my Mom grew up with and loves. Poor rich child.

Me, I like a good sturty black pratical boot. Anywho, we went there because her favorite pair of sandals wore out and this is one of the only stores that carry them.

400 dollars.

For sandals.

Seriously.

Blademaster
18th June 2009, 04:59 PM
^And that's why I hate rich people. Spending more money than I make a YEAR in order to buy a pair of fucking flip-flops. Where's Robin Hood when you need him? -_-*

Drago
18th June 2009, 05:34 PM
I'll assume you're exaggerating there Blade - otherwise, if you make less than $400 a year, you're really in the wrong profession. Also, having spoken before as an Australian, I now speak as a Canadian in saying Canadians are NOT American. We're North American. There's a difference. :D

Blademaster
18th June 2009, 06:58 PM
1. I'm not exaggerating. I'm unemployed.

2. American. Adjective. "Of or relating to North or South America, the West." Check and mate, semantics over, thank you dictionary.com and good night.

DarkestLight
18th June 2009, 07:29 PM
Ooookay. Bear with me, I got alot to jump at.

You grade diamonds, DL? That is SO cool! I guess the coolness would wear off after awhile, but still!

How do you grade diamonds? By colour, size, and weight?

Yeah. Basically. I have a (already faceted) diamond and I check it for any "imperfections" cracks, scratches, abrasions, crystals inside the diamond... shit like that. Yeah it wears off, and sure I see all kinds of stones and what not, but it's still a research lab job at the end of the day.

Veggiemite?

NO.

First off I will put the beat down to any one that says Vegemite doesn't taste awesome because we all know that it does.

Second Pancake you left out other cool stuff like ABC Shops, Mother, Woolworths, Tooheys, Best & Less, Target and Dick Smith.

XD! That sequence made me laugh so hard cause Elf sold me on Veggiemite when I get down there.
Now, HTF do you guys have Woolworths when it went out of business like in '88 up in the states!
I LOVED Woolworths. Now I HAVE to go.
and uhh we have Target...ABC I'm assuming is a Liquor store, if so then they have those down south
Best and Less=Ross basically and I've heard of Dick Smith.

Speaking of things that of from Down Under, you know Ugg boots?

Next person that I see wearing them, getting robbed. Hate those stupid bots. Hate Crocs too for that matter

^And that's why I hate rich people. Spending more money than I make a YEAR in order to buy a pair of fucking flip-flops. Where's Robin Hood when you need him? -_-*
Staying busy trying to stop all the gentrification, LOL.

Drago
19th June 2009, 04:16 AM
1. I'm not exaggerating. I'm unemployed.
Don't you Yanks have an equivalent to the dole; ie. you get payments as long as you're looking for work? I mean damn, I haven't gone completely without any source of income for years - as in I can't remember how long ago. How do you get by anyway, dude?

2. American. Adjective. "Of or relating to North or South America, the West." Check and mate, semantics over, thank you dictionary.com and good night.
Try making that argument on Canadian soil. Or Mexican. Or Brazilian. Nobody who isn't from the US would state they're American.

Anyhow... So here's the Link costume I'm currently walking around in while at work. It gets a little hot, but I'm pretty fond of it. I had to buy the tights separately though. They don't exactly fit, and I find myself having to tug the bloody things up constantly. You'll have to excuse the lack of shield and long sleeves - the former is a future addition, and the latter... well like I said, it's pretty hot in this thing.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c268/Squidomar/MINI_0844b.jpg http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c268/Squidomar/MINI_0847.jpg http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c268/Squidomar/MINI_0855.jpg

Dark Dragon Assassin
19th June 2009, 11:53 AM
I agree. I was raised in Canada, if someone called me an American, I would look at them like they were stupid. If that term is proper, then it very old. Nowadays, the only Americans are Americans, or people wanting to be smartasses around Americans cause they looked up the term in the dictionary recently. ;)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th June 2009, 12:38 PM
Great costume DragoKnight, makes me want to buy a Zelda game even more. The one for Wii perhaps...Twilight Princess, isn't it? I have never got too far in those games... HEY WAIT WRONG FORUM THIS BELONGS TO VIDEOGAMES

Hehe, I never post at 20:38 Finland time, but Mielikkitalo happens to be open now because of midsommer fest. Not my birthday.

DarkestLight
19th June 2009, 04:16 PM
Wait..WHY are you wearing that again. I missed that in between the thunderous applause form the Zelda fanboy cousins behind me..

Blademaster
19th June 2009, 04:50 PM
Don't you Yanks have an equivalent to the dole; ie. you get payments as long as you're looking for work? I mean damn, I haven't gone completely without any source of income for years - as in I can't remember how long ago. How do you get by anyway, dude?

Our house is paid off, so my parents provide me with food and money and such in exchange for me keeping the place clean and organized and for going out and doing shit that they're too lazy to do themselves.

Asilynne
19th June 2009, 04:53 PM
XD! That sequence made me laugh so hard cause Elf sold me on Veggiemite when I get down there.

I LOVED Woolworths. Now I HAVE to go.

Take me with you! I wanna go XD

Yeah we have ABC stores here, and target, I wouldnt call target "cool" though >.>

I guess the topic is now "Cool things Australia has" XD If so I heard from Ben about an ice cream place called cold rock creamery where they mix ice cream with different things on a slab of rock, we dont have anything like that here so that sounds pretty cool ^-^

DarkestLight
19th June 2009, 05:00 PM
Yeah we do! Its called Mr Softee >>....

And DK, yeah, unemployment benefits exist in the states, but you have to have worked for a certain period and then they run out after a while, so its still not too good u_u;

MeLoVeGhOsTs
20th June 2009, 06:27 AM
We have waffles. And fries. Everyone in Belgium likes fries. We made them!

Australia is on my wish-list. I'll hook up with some TPM people on messenger and arrange the flight. We should have a TPM-meet-up in Australia!

Rossymore
20th June 2009, 10:51 AM
I wouldn't mind going. The furthest I've ever gone is Northern France. ¬_¬

PancaKe
20th June 2009, 07:01 PM
Excuse me, but anyone who says they have an ABC shop and are in reference to a liquor store makes me lulz.

ABC stands for Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
An ABC Shop (NOT STORE) is a shop that sells merchendice from the company, and from the products it offers. So the ABC is like, radio stations, television stations. Usually focused at young kids, youth and elderly. They have the only alternative radio station (which isn't THAT alternative after all) on the airwaves in australia (triple j), and yeah.

http://slwitness.oneworld.org/imagelib/temp/abc.png
:)

not a liquor store.

And Woolworths is a supermarket here. It's one of the major ones. There's that, an Coles supermarkets. Then there's Franklins, which used to be a big supermarket in the nineties but then slowly started to fail. =)

Asilynne
20th June 2009, 07:20 PM
Our ABC stores are way cooler <3 xDDD

PancaKe
20th June 2009, 07:21 PM
We have Dan Murpheys. :-) They're pretty cool. If you're into the whole "alcohol is cool" thing.

Asilynne
20th June 2009, 07:24 PM
We have Dan Murpheys. :-) They're pretty cool. If you're into the whole "alcohol is cool" thing.

Yesh ;D Alcohol is cool when your out with friends, or hanging at someones house doing karaoke or playing guitar hero/rock band. It stops being cool when your drinking alone XDDD

HERE I AM!!! FUCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE!!! Ah good times <333 (Sarah knows what Im talking about)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st June 2009, 12:47 AM
Australia is on my wish-list. I'll hook up with some TPM people on messenger and arrange the flight. We should have a TPM-meet-up in Australia!

Cool idea! If we look at active TPMers, Australia is far away from everyone that isn't Australian except for a few cases like firepokemon and Dark-San! So it would be a nice trip.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
21st June 2009, 05:33 AM
I wouldn't mind going. The furthest I've ever gone is Northern France. ¬_¬

So where do live then Rossy?

If people want to come to Europe they can always crash at my place ^^

Belgium is a great country, but it's so small that most Americans don't even know where it's located. Bush also made the same error, the lulz.

Also, I want Darkly on the trip. We could use a black man.

PancaKe
21st June 2009, 06:40 AM
I'm trying so hard, but I can't remember which act was Belgium's in this years Eurovision.....

Were you guys the one with the Elvis impersonator?

Rossymore
21st June 2009, 09:05 AM
Well, I'm in the island that is on the other side of the world to Australia. Europe is a lot more accessable to me! ;D

MeLoVeGhOsTs
21st June 2009, 11:21 AM
I'm trying so hard, but I can't remember which act was Belgium's in this years Eurovision.....

Were you guys the one with the Elvis impersonator?

I have no idea. Didn't follow it.

Rossymore
21st June 2009, 11:39 AM
Tis this one:

Patrick Ouchčne (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Ouch%C3%A8ne) was selected to represent the country with the song Copycat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copycat_%28song%29), but it finished second last in the first semi-final, scoring just one point.

That was Belgium's entry. You might be thinking of another year PancaKe.

Blademaster
21st June 2009, 06:00 PM
Belgium is a great country, but it's so small that most Americans don't even know where it's located.

Without looking at a map...

Belgium is a small nation southwest of the Netherlands, north of France, and east-southeast of Great Britain, just across the Channel. It is the second-largest Benelux nation in terms of landmass, and its capital is Brussels.

How'd I do, Melg? Did I pass? (Other kids played with blocks and read Dr. Seuss in the lower grades... I played with the globe and read an atlas. :D)

MeLoVeGhOsTs
21st June 2009, 06:42 PM
He sucked.

Ah yes Blade, good one. There is much to learn though. Visit Ghent or Bruges sometimes. Collin Farell shot a movie there two years ago.

Antwerp is also a giant city. Ports are always badass.

Blademaster
21st June 2009, 06:50 PM
Antwerp? Sounds like a Pokemon...

Drago
23rd June 2009, 07:23 AM
Wait..WHY are you wearing that again. I missed that in between the thunderous applause form the Zelda fanboy cousins behind me..
(The following reply was cleverly timed in the aim of veering the conversation back to myself) - it's one of my job requirements to be in costume on every shift. This is one of my more elaborate ones, though I've also donned the wardrobe of Guile (the Van Damme version), the scream costume and a dress. Yeah that's right, a dress. I'm shameless like that.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
30th June 2009, 11:07 PM
Hehe, now this topic has been 'active' for six months. Your thoughts so far? We even have 307 replies!

PancaKe
30th June 2009, 11:10 PM
It's been alive, but barely. Sometimes I think conversation is forced. I'm not too sure how I feel about it.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
30th June 2009, 11:12 PM
Well we actually have had six months and a few days but six months already have more than 180 days so we have had more than one post a day.

Crazy Elf Boy
30th June 2009, 11:16 PM
Well is this conversation at the moment forced in order to keep this topic alive, or is it just an observation on how well this topic is going.

Houndoom_Lover
30th June 2009, 11:30 PM
I force conversation all the time (*still proud about the bump*)

But I'm really chatty today. Its quiet pleasant! So anyone read any good books lately :D

I just made a new list for neoitems :P I'm so additched.

Crazy Elf Boy
1st July 2009, 12:15 AM
There is a good topic to continue on, what are you currently addicted too, for me at the moment unfortunately, it is World of Warcraft which is more addictive then heroine, crack and cannabis combined.

Houndoom_Lover
1st July 2009, 01:16 PM
Hey! Tell me about War of World Craft! I havn't been on for EONS! Not since my Mom moved out to the country. Has anything changed? I miss playing so much. I should really start up again.

My current additction is neopets. I do the dailies, I read the stories. I MAKE up stories. Yaay, neopets fanfiction. Mostly I make theme accounts. I get all the neopets to follow a theme. On one account I have a vampire theme. The other I have Jim Craddock (The Gentleman Ghost!!! ^o^) who I'll paint ghost, I just havn't decided on what speices.

And other is a lupe named after a character in one of my novels :3

I have so much fun. I even own stock....

And Left 4 Dead. That game is killer diller. And this video: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=890_1246374233

I can't stop watching it!

Asilynne
1st July 2009, 03:30 PM
I seem to be addicted to work and sleep. Sleep is the addiction I like though <333 oh blessed sleep, I want to sleep for a year....Ill answer this question again after I take a nap XD

Telume
1st July 2009, 07:02 PM
I seem to be addicted to work and sleep. Sleep is the addiction I like though <333 oh blessed sleep, I want to sleep for a year....Ill answer this question again after I take a nap XD

So much for anticipation?

Goodness we're brimming with excitement!

There is a good topic to continue on, what are you currently addicted too, for me at the moment unfortunately, it is World of Warcraft which is more addictive then heroine, crack and cannabis combined.

Wouldn't that mixture technically kill you? So you're essentially saying WoW kills? Interesting.

... WOOO I'M--*dead*

Houndoom_Lover
14th July 2009, 06:45 PM
One Year Topic Bump!

My gosh, I reeeeally like popcorn. I like when popcorn is smothered in that fake butter crap, maybe some of that powdered chedder, and slightly stale. Mmm, and salty.

Who else likes popcorn?

Master Rudy
14th July 2009, 07:19 PM
Hey! Tell me about War of World Craft! I havn't been on for EONS! Not since my Mom moved out to the country. Has anything changed? I miss playing so much. I should really start up again.

Ah yes good old WoW.......the one thing that helps me forget about the shitty story called my life for a few short hours in the wee hours of the morning. Depending on your point of view it's either just as good as it was pre-BC or on the downward spiral. Got a level 80 cap now, Death Knight is now more overplayed than Huntards, Pallies getting buffed when they are in desperate need of a nerf and can almost stunlock you as bad as a rogue. Come next patch there's going to be level 20's on normal mounts and 40's on epics, rogues using axes and easier ways to get epic gear. I don't think some of the changes are so bad that it warrents the moaning that some of the hardcores are doing but I can understand some of why they are bitching. Even so I'm willing to bet more of them have forgotten how much of a pain in the ass it can be to get 40 people together to down a boss. Hence the reason behind 10 and 25 man raids!

And then I log out and eventually grab a few hours of restless sleep hoping that one day soon my time won't have to be taken up by this kind of stuff. I'd rather be making money and reunited with people I care about as opposed to schooling some idiot that feels a need to camp my CSC guildmates in STV.

Come on guys! Log into WoW and come to Agamaggan! :p

Houndoom_Lover
14th July 2009, 07:30 PM
Hahaha, Master Ruby made me giggle. It's nice to see more riding mounts. I have this horrible frog beasite at one time. It's cockeyed stare brought much sorrow to my heart.

I heard about some classes being pumped up to the point of being outragous.

I really need to log back in...

But the sound of Rouges using axes makes me vomit *points to my vomit* That's like...giving a Druid a battle axe. Both mistakes >w< Though the thought of a druid with a battle axe makes me smile.

There will be blood!

Drago
14th July 2009, 07:32 PM
Untrue.

Er-hem. Anyway, I renewed my WoW account a couple days ago after three months of activity and, lo and behold, I'm bored again. The game desperately needs companionship to make it worthwhile, and I hate teaming up with randoms. As such, the most active group I'm part of is my work friends, and they're an eclectic bunch at best. And, as you'll notice from the WoW topic in VG, the TPM members are spread fairly unevenly through the servers, so it's hard to build up much of a community there. Le sigh.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
15th July 2009, 02:11 AM
I'm addicted to lots of stuff. It's all so easy to find! Curse you globalism.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th July 2009, 03:43 AM
That leads to another question, is it healthier to be addicted to more than one thing? If I was addicted to ONLY, say, Final Fantasy, would I be even more insane? If I had only one addiction, I would think about it all the time, get no sleep, and everything.

Master Rudy
16th July 2009, 06:55 AM
Untrue.

Er-hem. Anyway, I renewed my WoW account a couple days ago after three months of activity and, lo and behold, I'm bored again. The game desperately needs companionship to make it worthwhile, and I hate teaming up with randoms. As such, the most active group I'm part of is my work friends, and they're an eclectic bunch at best. And, as you'll notice from the WoW topic in VG, the TPM members are spread fairly unevenly through the servers, so it's hard to build up much of a community there. Le sigh.

Easy solution.....everyone that plays or is returning and wants to start a new character should come Alli side on Agamaggan. Look up Crimson Shadowstep Clan and ask for Lilus. Just let me know your a TPMer so I don't think your some random server idiot that I can't stand looking to get into my guild :P

Crazy Elf Boy
16th July 2009, 09:32 AM
No Dont go to Agamaggan on Alliance, they are bad. Just wait for next patch and then get faction changes for all your characters on Dreadmaul to Horde and then come play with me and my friends.

Master Rudy
17th July 2009, 05:28 AM
First off Elf in regards to the faction changes it's not going live in this patch coming up on Tuesday. Second I shouldn't have to pay for a server change because Bliz opened way too many servers in the game. Granted mine is far from one of the worse but it's not exactly great either. And finally you seem to know about my little corner of the WoW world. Be honest with me......are you someone universally hated on Agamaggan such as Stipe or Saykon? Trust me I won't tell anyone your secret ^_~ lol

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th July 2009, 01:50 AM
I ignore all the current discussions and post a question. Have you seen me post a reply with no words 'Finland' or 'Finnish' too rarely?

Blademaster
19th July 2009, 03:33 PM
Considering that 'Finn' is in your signature, yes.

toucheiruka
19th July 2009, 05:25 PM
I ignore all the current discussions and post a question. Have you seen me post a reply with no words 'Finland' or 'Finnish' too rarely?

from the time I've been on here, which has been very very brief, I would have to say, not really.

I'm wondering if I should say "in america" from now on now that you asked that question.....

Heald
19th July 2009, 06:47 PM
I love this thread so much...in America!

Asilynne
19th July 2009, 06:55 PM
In America when we love something, we marry it, *goes off into a lengthy discussion about the customs of an american wedding*
lol jk
I actually think the Fin patriotism thing is adorable and funny so go for it lol

toucheiruka
19th July 2009, 07:09 PM
I love this thread so much...in America!

the more I hate you, the stronger you get, IN AMERICA!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th July 2009, 11:20 PM
Oh yes but I don't always talk about Finland in a positive light...

Crazy Elf Boy
20th July 2009, 12:06 AM
Everything is sideways, right now its winter, people use the metric system and drive on the left side of the road, IN AUSTRALIA.

toucheiruka
20th July 2009, 08:32 AM
Everything is sideways, right now its winter, people use the metric system and drive on the left side of the road, IN AUSTRALIA.

I want to go to australia.....I might get that chance later on next year......

Drago
20th July 2009, 09:01 AM
Whereabouts you thinkin of headed? I recommend Victoria, but that's simply because all the awesome people are there. Plus Melbourne is a more friendly tourist trap than Sydney.

toucheiruka
20th July 2009, 10:55 AM
Whereabouts you thinkin of headed? I recommend Victoria, but that's simply because all the awesome people are there. Plus Melbourne is a more friendly tourist trap than Sydney.

I don't know at the moment.....

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th July 2009, 11:52 PM
By the way, actually every time I post with my current signature, I have the word 'Finn' twice because my title is 'I Finnished last'.

And I do want to go to Australia as well. I want to meet Crazy Elf Boy, DragoKnight, Gavin Luper, mistysakura, PancaKe and shazza. And get Andrew back here.

In fact, there's more, I want to go to USA and meet Blademaster and others.

Blademaster
21st July 2009, 01:16 PM
If you come by my place, you'll have to bring your own PS3 controller - I only have one. 'Cuz I have no friends. :(

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st July 2009, 10:36 PM
OK, I'll try to keep that in mind. Perhaps a world-around trip would suit my purpose best. First, I'd fly to Belgium, and go to the Netherlands by train, then to Austria and then next would be the USA and Canada, then all the way to Argentina and finally Malaysia, Singapore and Australia.

Crazy Elf Boy
22nd July 2009, 12:26 AM
Everyone come to Australia we have Kangaroos.

Blademaster
22nd July 2009, 05:32 PM
Wouldn't that be kinda expensive, Mika? I mean, a global trip IS expensive however you slice it, but going backwards and forwards in different directions just doesn't seem logical, unless you have to transfer between flights or something. I'm just saying, the idea order would probably be something like Finland -> Belgium -> Netherlands -> England -> Canada -> U.S. north-south -> Puerto Rico (Louis [shinypkmnchaser] is there.) -> Argentina -> Australia east-west -> east Malaysia -> Singapore -> west Malaysia -> Austria -> Finland, or vice-versa.

Just in theory, anyway. I dunno the costs of travel and where airplanes stop and go.

Asilynne
22nd July 2009, 05:51 PM
Everyone come to Australia we have Kangaroos.

You also have the evil known as KOALAS!!!!!!! But Im sure the kangaroos would protect me >.> <.< lol

Master Rudy
22nd July 2009, 06:27 PM
If you come by my place, you'll have to bring your own PS3 controller - I only have one. 'Cuz I have no friends. :(

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/AsilynneOutlaw/blademaster.jpg
Hmm......I wonder what gave Blade the idea he has no friends......lol j/k

Mikachu Yukitatsu
22nd July 2009, 10:31 PM
Yes, I know It would be very expensive but it's one of those things I'd do if I won the lottery. And the only thing I know is that there's no direct flight from Finland to Australia. A person pointed that out when I mentioned that I have TPM friends in Australia.

Crazy Elf Boy
22nd July 2009, 11:38 PM
Asilynne I know we have Koalas but everything else in Australia is fine. Mikachu if you do come to Australia come to Brisbane its pretty awesome there.

DarkestLight
23rd July 2009, 12:54 AM
Bullshit. You also have Dreamtime. Dreamtime is scary business.

Crazy Elf Boy
23rd July 2009, 01:17 AM
Ok just because we have 5/10 most poisonous snakes in the world, dangerous spiders such as the funnel Web, most of our animals could kill you in a single punch/kick/bite doesn't mean that it isn't a good and fun place to come to.

Blademaster
23rd July 2009, 05:58 AM
Fuck the snakes and spiders. We all know that koalas are the single deadliest things to inhabit Australia. They hang from trees and when you walk by they either shriek like banshees, inducing heart attacks that kill the poor wanderer within minutes, or they drop on said wanderer's head and cave in their skull. It's statistically proven that after alcohol poisoning, koala attacks are the leading cause of death in all of Australia.

Crazy Elf Boy
23rd July 2009, 09:41 AM
So doesn't mean that you shouldn't come to Australia. Koalas don't live near population centres so unless you decide to go into the actual bush of Australia you have no need to worry about it at all. Also Blade Koalas isn't the second cause of death in Australia it is infact "Stupid Bet related incidents" which are usually caused by the extreme consumption of alcohol in Australia. In fact while I am writing this post I am under the influence of alcohol so YEHHHHHH.

Asilynne
23rd July 2009, 03:25 PM
Fuck the snakes and spiders. We all know that koalas are the single deadliest things to inhabit Australia. They hang from trees and when you walk by they either shriek like banshees, inducing heart attacks that kill the poor wanderer within minutes, or they drop on said wanderer's head and cave in their skull. It's statistically proven that after alcohol poisoning, koala attacks are the leading cause of death in all of Australia.

OMG Blade knows the truth too!! Dont forget they are also facehuggers >.> <.<

Also Blade Koalas isn't the second cause of death in Australia it is infact "Stupid Bet related incidents" which are usually caused by the extreme consumption of alcohol in Australia. In fact while I am writing this post I am under the influence of alcohol so YEHHHHHH.

HELL YEAH SIGN ME UP XDDDDD

Telume
2nd August 2009, 07:41 PM
OMG Blade knows the truth too!! Dont forget they are also facehuggers >.> <.<

Does that mean they'll cover my face penetrate my esophagus and lay eggs that will burst violently from my ribcage??

Houndoom_Lover
7th August 2009, 04:01 PM
Don't be silly! They give live birth! Their blood covered babies will burst violent from your ribcage! :3

Telume
7th August 2009, 11:03 PM
Oh, those kinds of babies. Okay then, but does that mean we'll also get a violent alien race down here that will compete for supreme domination of the planet? D:

Blademaster
8th August 2009, 11:30 AM
http://www.lataco.com/taco/wp-content/uploads/kent_brockman.gif

I for one welcome our new chestbursting koala overlords.

Dark Scizor
20th August 2009, 12:38 PM
I got four numbers on the lottery.

The two numbers that didn't match, were within one of the winning numbers.

I only get Ł81 out of it.

Fuck my life.

Edit: I've seen a lot of pictures of 'epic threads' from 4chan posted on other forums recently, most of these screencaps coming from 08/09.

It's pretty unreal how unfunny 4chan is nowadays. Apart from a few golden threads, the site will never be the same as it was circa 04 - early 07.

Telume
25th August 2009, 01:50 PM
http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff270/myhiprofile/comments/wazaa.jpg

Blademaster
9th September 2009, 04:20 AM
NO LETTING TOPIC DIE.

A new 2D Sonic game has been released. Never one to be left behind, Sonic has decided to follow in Mario's footsteps once again: After following the plumber to the 3-D world and outer space, Sonic is now making a home console return to the 2-D roots that made him the whorish mass-marketing mascot we all know and love. Complete with the original "SEEEEEE-GAAAAAAAA!!!" intro of the Genesis trilogy and a 3-D reanimation of the original Sonic logo, the mysterious "Project Needlemouse" is set to come out in 2010. Here's a quick look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHy_Ild--TQ

Drago
9th September 2009, 11:58 PM
AWWWWW HELL YEAH!!!

Sonic's latest 2D romps have been solid, but not spectacular. If this is at least as good, it ought to be worthwhile.

The fact that we don't see Sonic at all... a slew of nostalgic sounds... reference to 'Needlemouse'; the code name for the original character... Am I to assume that they're finally dropping the sharp-looking anime Sonic and bringing back our boy blue??

http://news.filefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/sonic-classic.jpg

Master Rudy
10th September 2009, 01:16 AM
Ok just looking over the old stuff in the topic and saw this......

I guess the topic is now "Cool things Australia has" XD If so I heard from Ben about an ice cream place called cold rock creamery where they mix ice cream with different things on a slab of rock, we dont have anything like that here so that sounds pretty cool ^-^

And to think she lives near not one but TWO Cold Stone Creameries in Gainesville and Warrenton.......THERE'S A REASON IT'S CALLED THAT! ~_~() lol

In other news I have a pair of kittens. Refer to my topic on it for info. Tommorow I'm doing more job hunting and this weekend me and my dad are headed to a friend's cabin in Indiana for some target practice. I myself will be using the Walther P99 chambered for .40 caliber rounds. My dad will be using the Colt M1991 .45 caliber which is a smaller offshoot of the good old M1911A1. There's a reason why they've made the latter for almost 100 years. Finally we'll both also be using the Beretta M9. If I remember I'll be bringing my camera to record the fun.

Yep......Rudy with a gun. What could possibly go wrong?

Houndoom_Lover
10th September 2009, 05:44 PM
:3

I just met hardcore cosplayers on campus. They do both Yu-gi-oh and Death Note. I've never really cosplayed before...they may need a Misa Misa. I don't know how to pick for Yu-gi-oh. I feel like I'm intruding on their moment, but :3 Hurazah. Ham...in America.

But I'm now a member of the literary magizine on campus and in about an hour, a freshman member of their anime club. I'm livin' the dream, baby!

In America

Master Rudy
14th September 2009, 06:58 AM
Slowly sinking to page two. This shall be averted with perhaps one of the best fan debates to be found on the internet:
The USS Enterprise-E versus a Star Destroyer
Discuss....

Drago
14th September 2009, 07:36 AM
Keeping in mind that I've only watched the Star Wars movies once, and never watched Trek, I've gotta go with the Enterprise on this one.

As a ship, you'd have to think that the Destroyer would have it trumped; those things are huge and nasty. But it's all about the people inside. You have the cast of friggin' Star Trek in the Enterprise vs. a typically inept villain who we may never actually see. There are lots of Destroyers out there, we can basically just assume that this thing isn't a dreadnought (lol I did homeworkz), so it's not got the top guys in it. Just some lousy Empire extra.

After a quick scan of the Intrawebs, I've concluded that throughout Star Trek, only two Enterprises have been destroyed. Anyone have a count of how many Destroyers have been downed?

Heald
14th September 2009, 08:33 AM
Dragoknight, the main reason only two Enterprises have been destroyed is because Star Trek relies heavily on Deus Ex Machina in order to get out of any trouble. When all hope seems lost, they suddenly realise they have some sort of magic crystal that when mixed with tachyon waves or photon energy or Klingon blood makes them invincible.

Realistically speaking (as realistic as this discussion could get) if both ships were being fully manned by competent crews, the Star Destroyer would win hands down. Star Destroyers are warships, whereas the Enterprise seems to be a jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none ship that is suitable for exploration, small skirmishes and diplomatic missions. However, Star Destroyers often carry with them around a hundred starfighters, including bombers that would make turn the Enterprise into scrap metal. The show Star Trek has shown time and time again that the Enterprise can be easily crippled by a ship with superior starfighting capabilities.

Furthermore, a Star Destroyer is over twice the size of the Enterprise and carries enough firepower to lay waste to the surface of the planet it is orbiting over.

So, Star Destroyer wins.

Houndoom_Lover
14th September 2009, 10:36 AM
Star Destroyer<Enterprise...

It that Math equation right?

Barg, I'm in retard math, I don't know what I'm talking about. The flu drugs are kicking in @w@

The Slave Cruiser- That huge ship Hut drives. That's a nice ship.

Master Rudy
18th September 2009, 08:30 PM
It doesn't really seem like that debate took off in the way I expected so I replace it with another one.......the laws of time travel and how they do and don't affect the movies and games we see it in. I've got a really good, really long winded theroy in regards to the Terminator series that will be posted a little later ^_~

Blademaster
19th September 2009, 11:23 AM
Get this geeky shit outta my topic now! :mad:

Houndoom_Lover
19th September 2009, 02:10 PM
Make us! *noms your face* Um, Doctor Who, anyone? And John Titer, the greatest time in the world via internet.

That episode of Star Trek with Q.

I love time travel and all its ideals and concepts.

Anyone going to see the Time Travel's Wife? :3 I love that book

Master Rudy
20th September 2009, 10:29 PM
That episode of Star Trek with Q.

Well there were two episodes of TNG that you could say involved Q and time travel. I'm assuming you mean All Good Things since when you mention the combo of Q/time travel that's the episode most people think of. Easily one of the best episodes of Next Gen. The final episode in fact. One of the best quotes from it actual has the title of the episode in it.

Q-Goodbye, Jean-Luc, I'm gonna miss you. You had such potential. But then again, all good things must come to an end.

Great episode!

As for that Terminator thing it's coming. As I said it's a very long post so part of me isn't looking forward to typing it out :lol:

Houndoom_Lover
21st September 2009, 09:10 AM
Yesh! That's the one! Ah, I love Q. Every episode with him it awesome...I love when he holds in inquision in his demention, and the people at the side with their great fake laughter....Ah, man, I wish i had my collection with me~

MeLoVeGhOsTs
19th October 2009, 10:11 AM
And we kinda failed, yes.

So the subject: bumblebees!

Houndoom_Lover
19th October 2009, 03:28 PM
Its cool! Its only been a month or so! I love bumbleebees! They're so cute and wonderful. I don't know why people run screaming from bees...

I mean, if you're deadly allergic to them that's one thing: Don't go outside.

Its another entierly to run away from them when you're not ^w^

Jeff
19th October 2009, 03:51 PM
I have a fear of bees, wasps, anything with a stinger. I know they won't bother me if I leave them alone, but I was stung a total of 4 times when I was younger so that kinda permanently traumatized me.

toucheiruka
19th October 2009, 04:32 PM
bumblebees? you mean those things I incinerate with a magnifying glass bumblebees?

it's too cold to see them and most times I'm surrounded by water with no above ground plant life.

Unbraced
19th October 2009, 05:35 PM
I have this one hive of bees in a water main box near my house. I'd get more mad about it if it wasn't so cool to look at. I don't think there bumblebees though, they sting to hard.

Telume
20th October 2009, 01:11 AM
I remember they stopped the El Salvador-Mexico game for 10 minutes because of bees, that was pretty hilarious (and I imagine embarrassing.)

RedStarWarrior
20th October 2009, 05:50 AM
I'm going to end up renaming this topic in the future.

Blademaster
20th October 2009, 04:19 PM
To what?

Houndoom_Lover
20th October 2009, 04:21 PM
To your Mom :3

Master Rudy
22nd October 2009, 06:15 AM
I'm going to end up renaming this topic in the future.

Going back to a joke made WAAAAYYYYY back at the start of this topic you should close it on 12/28/09 and then proceed to rename it "The 364 day topic" :D

Houndoom_Lover
22nd October 2009, 04:47 PM
My goddamn silosaur won't goddamn evolve! I've had this mothef'er for like three days! It has like 300 credits on him!!! E-freakin'-volve!!!!!

:O How long 'till the year is over? There was one shower of rain. Where has your dress gone.
-Edward Gorey

Blademaster
22nd October 2009, 07:01 PM
Rudy you fucker I swear you'll pay if this closes after 364 days.

And may God help ANY of you if it closes after 358.5 days.

Master Rudy
22nd October 2009, 07:06 PM
Rudy you fucker I swear you'll pay if this closes after 364 days.

And may God help ANY of you if it closes after 358.5 days.

Admit it Blade......you enjoy my smartass yet good natured jabs/jokes at your expense :lol:
Hell I've said it time and time again......if I hated you then I wouldn't joke with you so much ^_~

Blademaster
22nd October 2009, 07:47 PM
I admit nothing!

Houndoom_Lover
2nd November 2009, 11:22 AM
:0 Aargh! Cursed Japanese people with their outragous writing system!

Has it snowed near anyone yet?

Master Rudy
3rd November 2009, 06:34 AM
Hasn't snowed in Cincy yet but it's been cold as fuck in the early morning hours. I don't think it'll be very long for us since we typically get our first snow late November, early December. Most extreme case I've ever seen however was Thanksgiving Day 2004. Two feet of snow on the ground. Took me damn near 45 minutes to go about five miles up the road. On one turn the car did a full 360 at about 5 MPH. Thankfully no one was around to hit.

Brandy got a kick out of that last part like you wouldn't believe XD

Houndoom_Lover
3rd November 2009, 10:03 AM
It already snowed in PA were my family is, like mid-October :3 So its the usual. New Jersey had weird wet snow around the same time. I'm afraid I brought the weather with me ^w^

Telume
3rd November 2009, 08:04 PM
Man, I want some snow.... it's too damn hot here in Miami sometimes. But then if it snows here then you know Mother Nature's pissed off at us.

Master Rudy
5th November 2009, 12:44 AM
And the Yankees win the World Series. Assholes cost me $10...... :-/

Blademaster
5th November 2009, 05:20 PM
You bet AGAINST the Yankees? In the World Series?

Dude, seriously. Like them or not, it's not exactly a tough bet...

mr_pikachu
5th November 2009, 05:22 PM
Maybe he was getting 3:1 on his money, or something. Depending on the odds, it might have been a fairly good wager.

Drago
5th November 2009, 05:34 PM
I find my interest in either the NBA or MLB lives and dies with the outcome of Toronto's teams. And lately, there hasn't been much to write home about.

BACK TO BACK WORLD SERIES, BABYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! ...So what if it was like 20 years ago.

Houndoom_Lover
5th November 2009, 06:06 PM
You live in Miama :0 I would have never guess, T.

I'm so sports ignorant :0 *flaps my arms*

Edit: Someone do my fucking homework for me, I'll pay you in goddamn pokemon. :3

Asilynne
5th November 2009, 09:33 PM
If its bio homework I will gladly do it, biology is like candeh <3

Link
5th November 2009, 09:40 PM
Biology is an awesome subject to study, and so is geology.

Houndoom_Lover
5th November 2009, 11:26 PM
Fuck no :0 It's not biology at all, it's Global Challange. I'm afraid Luigi Largo has rubbed off on me after reading his blog. I may never stop swearing.

:0 *stabs the air wildly*

I just finished it with 30 minuetes to spare, I'm so -censor- amazing.

I'm trying to freaking stop, I really amssssss

Master Rudy
6th November 2009, 02:56 AM
Maybe he was getting 3:1 on his money, or something. Depending on the odds, it might have been a fairly good wager.

Nah it was just a simple bet between me and my dad. And in regards to what you said on 3 to 1 odds the Phillies made it a close enough series to have warrented putting money on them, especially considering they were the defending champs going into the season.

Heald
6th November 2009, 08:42 AM
World Series?

For a sport that is so stupid only your country plays it?

lulz

Master Rudy
6th November 2009, 09:19 AM
World Series?

lulz

That's funny Heald......I seem to recall people from quite a few countries playing baseball. Of course when you consider back in the early 20th century when it was only white guys playing......

Dammit Heald! Your making me think! Don't you and Blade have a Dragon Ball RPG to run and characters to kill? You guys are the villains after all!

RedStarWarrior
6th November 2009, 09:22 AM
World Series?

lulz
Japan would have to disagree with you, there.

kainashi
6th November 2009, 09:23 AM
World Series?

lulzmost baseball players nowadays aren't even from the united states. :911:

Master Rudy
6th November 2009, 09:40 AM
most baseball players nowadays aren't even from the united states. :911:

Exactly! Jay Leno even joked about it at the start of his show a few nights ago by saying something along the lines of "It's time for the World Series! The baseball championship where it's the Koreans vs. the Japanese, the Cubans and the Pueto Ricans. Or as we like to call it 'America's passtime'"

Heald
6th November 2009, 10:04 AM
More countries play cricket than baseball.

Now THAT'S bad.

RedStarWarrior
6th November 2009, 10:16 AM

Now THAT'S bad.
Our sport is a lot younger.

Also, we got away with calling Football (or Futbol as I like to call it), the most popular sport in the world, by a different name. If that's not a big "Fuck you!" to the world, then I don't know what is.

Heald
6th November 2009, 10:22 AM
America in general is a big "Fuck you!" to the world.

Blademaster
6th November 2009, 07:21 PM
Dumbfuck America is a big "fuck you" to the rest of the world. Keep us little coastal states with some semblance of brainpower out of that group.

Drago
7th November 2009, 02:18 AM

Now THAT'S bad.
Cricket is baseball for wusses who can't pitch properly. It's also the most boring game in the world. Notice I didn't call it a sport there. Most cricket players are obnoxious idiots who crow like galahs every time they do something of significance. I wonder how loudly they'd crow if they found a real game to play.

:mad2: DRAGO FLAMES :mad2:

EDIT: I realise now that I completely missed the point of anything with this post. But I'll keep it here, simply because the idea of starting a sports-related argument is a novel concept.

Master Rudy
7th November 2009, 07:07 AM
America in general is a big "Fuck you!" to the world.

That hurts me Heald. Deep down inside that really hurts ;_; :cry:

Heald
7th November 2009, 01:02 PM
Yeah Drago, I wasn't saying cricket was a good sport, on the contrary, I hate it. It take 22 pillocks 5 days to decide who has the bigger penis, basically. It always requires about as much athletic talent as spitting at a flid.

Houndoom_Lover
7th November 2009, 01:17 PM
More importantly, why do we have a crying eagle on TPM. Do we have a crying Jew on the German flag? What's up with this?

You know what sport is nice? Muggle Quiditch.

Heald
7th November 2009, 01:21 PM
More importantly, why do we have a crying eagle on TPM. Do we have a crying Jew on the German flag?
I know a lot of the stuff you say is crazy, but no other post this year has made me genuinely laugh out loud as much as this statement did. Well played ma'am. Well played.

The whole post was, frankly, genius (mainly because after this remark you make a Harry Potter reference) but the remark itself is pure gold.

Houndoom_Lover
7th November 2009, 01:31 PM
X3 Yesh! This just made my day a bajillion times better! Haha, thanks so much Herald ^w^ I like to say I try...but I don't X3 I'm uber happy I made you laugh out loud.

Blademaster
8th November 2009, 12:33 AM
Cricket
galahs

pillocks
flid.

Muggle
Quiditch

We speak English in this topic, boys and girls. Not English. Keep your strange foreign languages to a minimum please.

Also, who'se got good computer skills on this site? We now require a German flag emoticon with a little crying Jewish man on it. It's mandatory, like those wasp and spider emoticons on Conceptart. Give us the :sadjew: icon!

DarkestLight
8th November 2009, 12:50 AM
Dumbfuck America is a big "fuck you" to the rest of the world. Keep us little coastal states with some semblance of brainpower out of that group.

o.O Coastal States with Semblance of Brain power....lemme first see which states are coastal....

Uhh Washington, Oregon, California, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North/South Carolina, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine...

and then if you wanna be technical...

Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsion and Minnesota....

I'm already not including Ohio (landfill state), California (NEEDS. TO. SUBDUCT. ALREADY.), Texas (-.- Explanation, really?), Louisiana ..no take that back. Louisiana is ok. Its not their fault they're under the sea level. That's nature.

Mississippi and Alabama...hrm naa, none there...

Flor-moving on...

Georgia..ehh I guess. Carolinas stay. Maryland is eh, Delaware can drop like a rock, Pennsylvania...maybe half of it at times...

NY can be pretty dumb as well, so we can lose 3/4ths of it...Mass and Conn are well, too damn quiet, they stay. Who even still remembers RI is a state? New Hampshire and Maine have good lobster. They stay. Yes, having fresh lobster is an requirement. Oysters, not so much so you hush Carolinas.

Oh Jersey? Pfft Jersey isn't a state, everyone knows that.

:o Hrm..and as for Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsion and Minnesota...well Minnesota is eh, they have those Fortune 500 companies. Michigan is just weird. Illinois is backwards at times...and Wisconsin is too damn cold to be allowed thinking rights.

Ok that should be enough to rage about.

mr_pikachu
8th November 2009, 02:50 AM
Louisiana ..no take that back. Louisiana is ok. Its not their fault they're under the sea level. That's nature.

You can't blame Louisiana for being below sea level. You can blame its residents for being dumb enough to live there anyway.

Blademaster
8th November 2009, 05:47 AM
Dumbfuck America is a big "fuck you" to the rest of the world. Keep us little (<-- one of the keywords, you twit) coastal states with some semblance of brainpower out of that group.

o.O Little Coastal States with Semblance of Brain power....lemme first see which states are Little and coastal....

Uhh Washington, Oregon, California, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North/South Carolina, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine...

and then if you wanna be technical... We don't.

Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsion and Minnesota....

So, I have instantly eliminated all the tomfoolery from the post... Now to address the rest:

Carolinas stay. Maryland is eh, Delaware can drop like a rock,

Ah, bullshit! NC is too big and SC is full of Konfederate Kousin-screwing Ku Klux Krazies.

Mass and Conn are well, too damn quiet, they stay. Who even still remembers RI is a state? New Hampshire and Maine have good lobster. They stay. Yes, having fresh lobster is an requirement. Oysters, not so much so you hush Carolinas.

Agreed.

Oh Jersey? Pfft Jersey isn't a state, everyone knows that.

Obviously. But New Jersey is, and I live in the non-polluted and non-idiotic part of it (the part that's too rich for minorities :D).

Ok that should be enough to rage about.

That's all you got? Where's the subtle digging? The logical fallacies? The blatant sophism?

I thought I taught you better, Darkly... :(

VirtualPlay
8th November 2009, 07:14 AM
Mass and Conn are well, too damn quiet, they stay. Who even still remembers RI is a state? New Hampshire and Maine have good lobster. They stay. Yes, having fresh lobster is an requirement. Oysters, not so much so you hush Carolinas.

MA being quiet? You've never been in Boston on St. Patrick's Day. Can't say much about CT, it takes 2+ hours for me to get there, and that's just to get to the border, never mind finding anything besides trees and cows.

RI is only remembered as a state by elementary and junior-high kids learning the states, high school kids in geography, and anyone who lives in New England.

And darn right we have good lobster up here in NH, despite having the smallest coastline of all the coastline states. ME still has better lobster, though I blame that on their much larger coastline; more area, more to collect from.

Houndoom_Lover
8th November 2009, 02:07 PM
I too live in the less disgusting part of New Jersey :0 They're so rich here, they havn't gotten the "Free your slaves" memo. Like, seriously. Everyone who works here is of some minority (Not including the proffesors).

Forrizzle my nizzle. ^w^ We need us a crying Jew!

Heald
8th November 2009, 02:23 PM
X3 Yesh! This just made my day a bajillion times better! Haha, thanks so much Herald ^w^ I like to say I try...but I don't X3 I'm uber happy I made you laugh out loud.
In all honesty, any post that makes reference to crying Jews will probably make me laugh.

We speak English in this topic, boys and girls. Not English. Keep your strange foreign languages to a minimum please.
Pillock = Dickhead
Flid = A person born with deformed or missing limbs due to their mothers taking thalidomide during pregnancy.

Houndoom_Lover
8th November 2009, 02:27 PM
:0 Crying Jews are the ultamate in intertainment

Blademaster
8th November 2009, 03:13 PM
Pillock = Dickhead
Flid = A person born with deformed or missing limbs due to their mothers taking thalidomide during pregnancy.

Thank you.

Now explain what "thalidomide" is.

Drago
8th November 2009, 08:15 PM
On the topic of America, I'm planning on visiting a couple places late next year. Unfortunately I won't be able to do the big America trip I was hoping for just yet, just a couple states here and there.

Now, all bias aside, and considering that it'd be easier for me not to hop from coast to coast, which cities should I visit? Trying to boil it down to the necessities... I've only ever been to Hawaii, California and Nevada before, and in all cases I still haven't really seen much of them. Every time I was either in Honolulu, Los Angeles or Las Vegas. I really quickly visited Beverley Hills too, but really not enough to draw much of an opinion other than I wanted to break into Eddie Murphy's house.

So yeah. What's the best y'all Yanks have got on offer?

Roy Karrde
8th November 2009, 08:22 PM
Well I would suggest trying something on the East Coast, New York is really something that you have to take in, so many sights to see and it really is almost a city of the future with all the sky scrapers around you. You also have Washington DC, you have so much history in that city.

Asilynne
8th November 2009, 08:28 PM
I deff suggest DC although it is a bitch to drive in. There is public transportation though, and yes theres a lot of history stuff. Also if you come during mid march youll be here for the cherry blossom festival which is always awesome ^v^

Drago
8th November 2009, 08:57 PM
Ah, forgot to mention. If it helps at all, it'll likely be over the late October through to early January period. Hoping to somehow catch a Titans game while I'm there! :D

Blademaster
8th November 2009, 10:23 PM
Go to Boise Idaho. Get yourself a lifetime supply of potatoes.

VirtualPlay
9th November 2009, 05:34 AM
Since you've mostly been to the west coast, you should definitely visit New York. It's a lot different from LA. DC's okay, but I only went on a school trip and didn't have freedom to go wherever I wanted.

You could also go to Boston. It's a lot smaller than New York, but it's still quite busy and extremely history-laden. Just…make sure you don't come while the Red Sox are hosting the Yankees…the traffic on the main streets is horrible and the T (subway) is always packed. I guess the same can be true for New York when the Yankees are hosting the Red Sox, but I don't live an hour from there to know for a fact.

Heald
9th November 2009, 05:37 AM
Come to England. It never stops raining, it's expensive as shit, it's full of fat people in tracksuits that do nothing but chain-smoke and ride buses and everyone and everything smells like shit. It's like Bangladesh but with slightly less poverty.

Master Rudy
9th November 2009, 06:42 AM

Come to Cincinnati. We should hopefully have gambling by October and with a little luck I should be a Blackjack dealer by then if I can get into the class for it. Brandy's suggestion of DC also works but I wouldn't suggest driving around there. Most drivers in Virginia blow and Maryland isn't much better. For extra shits and giggles go to the real DC and then play Fallout 3.....gets kinda surreal after awhile, especially in the few areas accurate to real life. Some liberties were taken with the game since it's an alternate, future timeline. Best case is the Washington Monument. In the game it's smack dab in the middle of the city with other buildings around it. Needless to say it's not like that for real. If you hit the DC area also check out the battlefields around Manassas.....uh.....I mean Manixico, VA (you'll understand why they nicknamed it that if you see it)

You could also go to Boston. It's a lot smaller than New York, but it's still quite busy and extremely history-laden. Just…make sure you don't come while the Red Sox are hosting the Yankees…the traffic on the main streets is horrible and the T (subway) is always packed. I guess the same can be true for New York when the Yankees are hosting the Red Sox, but I don't live an hour from there to know for a fact.

That actually holds true for nearly any large American League city with a good team. Plus it's doublely bad if you go when multiple big events are happening all at once. Case in point was Otacon 2006. That weekend was the con, filming for Die Hard 4 and also saw the Yankees in town. To say that the area around Inner Harbor was busy is like saying America has 50 states......your saying something that's so obvious that you'll only making yourself look like an idiot :lol:

[Kimmi]™
9th November 2009, 07:22 AM

Detroit has gambling, Faygo soda, and the ever-present threat of being shot. (y)

Asilynne
9th November 2009, 09:14 AM
I would definately try hitting up dc and new york, especially if youll be around for the new year/christmas time. If you flew to dc, you could take a bus to new york for the round trip price of 50$ (Im pretty sure anyway, its not expensive at all) DC at christmastime is really pretty, and of course you have new years in times square. Would be quite a trip that even as an american I have yet to do and I would really like to (also I live near dc and so I have no excuse for not doing it yet XD)

PancaKe
9th November 2009, 07:09 PM
Go to vegas. Nuff said.

Master Rudy
12th November 2009, 06:13 AM
Ok new direction for the topic! How are you guys liking the various minor changes around TPM as of late (Mt. Moon, old rank displays, ect)

All in all I'm loving it. Some of the new things and random craziness is actually making the forums slowly feel like they did around 2002-03. Amazingly enough membership is also slowly growing! I don't think there's been a single day this past week that I haven't seen at least one new name on the boards :D

Telume
12th November 2009, 10:05 AM
FEED THEM TO THE DRAGONS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, seriously. The changes have been positive, I hope we see at least 100 people online concurrently (although I think that's being a bit too optimistic.) XD

VirtualPlay
12th November 2009, 10:19 AM
FEED THEM TO THE DRAGONS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, seriously. The changes have been positive, I hope we see at least 100 people online concurrently (although I think that's being a bit too optimistic.) XD

Haha, I think outside of the first couple years (when TPM was THE place for Pokémon info), hitting 100 online members was a big thing anyway. Even during the first couple years 100+ only happened once or twice a week.

Telume
12th November 2009, 10:45 AM
Yeah, I get lucky to hit even 90 concurrently on IRC.

Also, I like that custom title, haha.

Jay Umbreon
12th November 2009, 03:25 PM
TPM MARKETTING FORUMMMM

to discuss ideas on how to get tpm active and popular

and have missions to infiltrate pokemon websites of todays age, and steal their regulars.

and, i hate cricket.
and, i live in manchester england. its pleasant, albeit foggy.

aaaaaand i miss WITH RYE. he was just a darl.

Blademaster
12th November 2009, 03:34 PM
Mt. Moon is stealing my business from this topic. :mad:

Jay Umbreon
12th November 2009, 03:40 PM
Mt. Moon is stealing my business from this topic. :mad:

i feel as though i really want to agree with your sig and make a stand, im in a rogue mood
but i dont get what it means

do u have yahoo chat so we could take more about it???

jayumbreon@yahoochat.net

Houndoom_Lover
12th November 2009, 03:49 PM
:0 In New Jersey, they have the Pine Barrens. I actually don't know what's going on. I just wandered in here from Mt. Moon. Can I get a drink? Its been a long trip.

Telume
12th November 2009, 06:34 PM
*gives H_L a drink*

Satisfied?

Master Rudy
12th November 2009, 10:52 PM
:0 In New Jersey, they have the Pine Barrens. I actually don't know what's going on. I just wandered in here from Mt. Moon. Can I get a drink? Its been a long trip.

I wasn't a big fan of the show but I do remember an episode of The Sopranos where two of the mobsters where trying to dump the body of a Russian mobster in the middle of the Pine Barrens during the winter. What they didn't know was that the guy was still alive. As a result of being two guys from Jersey he easily gave them the slip by hiding in one of the most obvious places. When they lost sight of him they couldn't figure out why the footprints in the snow stopped. The whole time I'm laughing my ass off and shouting at the TV:

"HE'S IN THE FUCKING TREE YOU MORONS!" :lol:
Good times.....

Blademaster
12th November 2009, 11:07 PM
That was the best episode of the show ever. Especially when they're yelling at the Russian guy and he yells back and Chrissie goes, "What the fuck is he saying?".

Houndoom_Lover
14th November 2009, 02:59 PM
*is liquidated now* :3 That's a good show, though I seem to have missed the Pine Barren episode :0 I bring shame to you all.

Sham-Wow!

Master Rudy
2nd December 2009, 05:25 AM
No new posts in almost 18 days? Blade your neglecting your baby! :lol:
With that as we enter the home stretch and the countdown to December 29th I bring us full circle......

------
I got hope to get an awesome new toy for Christmas. It's called a baby.

Babies are fun toys because of their versatility: They can be punched, kicked, thrown, pushed down stairs like Slinkies, immersed in water, set on fire, electrocuted, frozen, blended, and dropped from heights exceeding a thousand feet, and they'll STILL function! For something made in America, the baby is pretty damn durable!

Babies come with many accessories, many of which are sold separately. Some of these accessories include matches, which are struck and then placed in between the baby's toes. The baby will then either begin to cry, or even more amusingly, it will attempt to remove them, only to fail due to its hilariously oversized head weighing it down, preventing its stubby arms from reaching the burn site.

Another fun accessory is the microwave, which may be expensive, but is well worth the price. Simply place the baby inside, turn the dial to 'Popcorn,' set the timer to 5 minutes, and hit Start. Results should appear within seconds. Show off this feature in front of friends or at parties for a spectacle that'll be talked about for years! Don't you wanna be the guy that everyone remembers? "Hey, remember that time that Bill put that baby in the microwave?" That, my friend, could be you! And even if you're an idiot who manages to screw up this simple trick, don't worry - at least you'll have a hearty meal once the timer hits zero! Goes great with pineapple chunks and cocktail sauce!

Don't delay, guys - if you need to get someone the perfect gift, get them the baby. They can be bought in any hospital or dumpster for only three easy payments of $19.99. Buy one today!
------

Now normally I'd say I'm going to hell for posting that. However seeing that it was the very first post in the topic and that it was posted by Blade......well I hope for his sake that the real Satan is as fun loving and misunderstood as South Park makes him out to be :lol:
In any case my question is this: do you think Blade is going to hell? And if he is who's going with him? :D

Houndoom_Lover
2nd December 2009, 02:53 PM
:0 If he is, I am. I'll make sure we get some nice housing down there X3

Master Rudy
8th December 2009, 02:09 AM
21 days left to go....yet no one seems to care anymore. I say we close it now simply to see the comedy that will be Blade's overreaction to having the life of his child snuffed out......

j/k btw......only a true asshole would close this so close to the end ^_~

Heald
8th December 2009, 03:44 AM
only a true asshole would close this so close to the end ^_~

Hello girls...

PancaKe
8th December 2009, 05:25 AM
The idea of this being closed makes me lols

Master Rudy
8th December 2009, 05:37 AM
Hello girls...

Guess I spoke too soon >_<

If you closed this Heald then I'm sure DBSU would come to an abrupt end. Rothax and Shimuto go to war against each other while the heroes were left totally ignored :lol:

MToolen
8th December 2009, 05:49 AM
To try and steer to a previous topic, Blade doesn't have to go to hell. I believe that's enough said right there.

I suppose I feel slightly guilty for abandoning this like a New Year's Resolution. Anybody else have that nagging sense that you had, at some point, left it behind?

Blademaster
8th December 2009, 10:14 AM
I post in this topic when it's mandatory to. Like when I first made it. Ever since then the ball's been in the court of everyone else.

Except you fucks that wanna close it. You don't get a ball. In fact, you don't even get a court.

Houndoom_Lover
8th December 2009, 01:02 PM
:0 Gruuuuuuu, there's still a month left...A MONTH!

Telume
8th December 2009, 01:13 PM
It's almost over though. We almost successfully did it D:

Houndoom_Lover
8th December 2009, 03:45 PM
In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it 'Christmas' and went to church; the Jews called it 'Hanukkah' and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say 'Merry Christmas!' or 'Happy Hanukkah!' or (to the atheists) 'Look out for the wall!'

^- I like this quote here!

Master Rudy
17th December 2009, 08:54 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3649/3403660547_610d626894.jpg

He can also rip out your stomach lining with a towel......

Blademaster
17th December 2009, 02:49 PM
It's practically Christmas. This thread is my gift to all of you this year so I don't have to spend money on anything. :D

Houndoom_Lover
17th December 2009, 02:58 PM
You're such a giving soul! ^w^

toucheiruka
17th December 2009, 05:26 PM
No new posts in almost 18 days? Blade your neglecting your baby! :lol:
With that as we enter the home stretch and the countdown to December 29th I bring us full circle......

------
I got hope to get an awesome new toy for Christmas. It's called a baby.

Babies are fun toys because of their versatility: They can be punched, kicked, thrown, pushed down stairs like Slinkies, immersed in water, set on fire, electrocuted, frozen, blended, and dropped from heights exceeding a thousand feet, and they'll STILL function! For something made in America, the baby is pretty damn durable!

Babies come with many accessories, many of which are sold separately. Some of these accessories include matches, which are struck and then placed in between the baby's toes. The baby will then either begin to cry, or even more amusingly, it will attempt to remove them, only to fail due to its hilariously oversized head weighing it down, preventing its stubby arms from reaching the burn site.

Another fun accessory is the microwave, which may be expensive, but is well worth the price. Simply place the baby inside, turn the dial to 'Popcorn,' set the timer to 5 minutes, and hit Start. Results should appear within seconds. Show off this feature in front of friends or at parties for a spectacle that'll be talked about for years! Don't you wanna be the guy that everyone remembers? "Hey, remember that time that Bill put that baby in the microwave?" That, my friend, could be you! And even if you're an idiot who manages to screw up this simple trick, don't worry - at least you'll have a hearty meal once the timer hits zero! Goes great with pineapple chunks and cocktail sauce!

Don't delay, guys - if you need to get someone the perfect gift, get them the baby. They can be bought in any hospital or dumpster for only three easy payments of $19.99. Buy one today!
------

Now normally I'd say I'm going to hell for posting that. However seeing that it was the very first post in the topic and that it was posted by Blade......well I hope for his sake that the real Satan is as fun loving and misunderstood as South Park makes him out to be :lol:
In any case my question is this: do you think Blade is going to hell? And if he is who's going with him? :D
can I do the Billy Mays version?

Houndoom_Lover
17th December 2009, 05:30 PM
YOU BET YOU CAN!

Telume
19th December 2009, 12:47 AM
Can what? Blow stuff up?

Master Rudy
19th December 2009, 03:47 AM
I'm assuming he wants to rewrite the baby thing so it sounds like a good old fashioned Billy Mays advertisement.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
19th December 2009, 06:29 AM
Babies blow up all the time.

mr_pikachu
19th December 2009, 11:08 AM
Well, they do when you strap explosives to their chests. (Sold separately.)

Also, do you realize that we're only ten days away from reaching Blade's goal? Then we can kill this topic... and start version two.

Telume
19th December 2009, 12:38 PM
Yeah, just 10 days.

That's actually a pretty good sign for TPM as a whole you know that?

Houndoom_Lover
19th December 2009, 02:11 PM
It is....It means that we too have the potential to do something for a whooooole year...Yay us!! ^_^

Blademaster
19th December 2009, 06:01 PM
Or it means we have too much spare time on our hands.

Houndoom_Lover
19th December 2009, 06:36 PM
Or it means we hafta....PARTY!!!!!

Telume
19th December 2009, 10:08 PM
Favor of H_L's idea rising....

Houndoom_Lover
21st December 2009, 10:21 AM
:0!!! That means its party time! Dododooo!

Asilynne
21st December 2009, 11:27 AM
Someone should do a summary of all the random topics this thread has had over the year, I would but Im farrrr too lazy ;D

Master Rudy
22nd December 2009, 06:25 AM
Also, do you realize that we're only ten days away from reaching Blade's goal? Then we can kill this topic... and start version two.

Kill this and start a new one? Fuck that......I say we change the name to the Two Year Topic and shoot for that! As for a full summary I might be able to do that with time, effort and enough rum in my system to make me give a fuck :P

Master Rudy
22nd December 2009, 07:33 AM
You wanted a summary? Well here it is..........
......for the first five pages :heh:

Be thankful that I did that much at least.......trudging through 24 pages and nearly 500 posts is no small task! I'm giving a page by page rundown of the first 100 posts. This will include milestones such as noteworthy quotes and the general direction of the bigger discussions within the topic. Bear in mind that page numbers are based on default TPM settings of 20 posts per page:

The following summary takes place between December 29th, 2008 at 10:49 AM and February 3rd, 2009 at 8:01 PM. Events originally occured in real time. Since this is simply a summary your results will vary.......

Page 1:
Opening topic? Dead baby humor! :D
Dead babies-12/29/08 (Blademaster)
Quotes on the subject:
"I like babies but I can't eat a whole one." (Heald, post #2, 12/29/08 at 10:56 AM)
"Baby.....the other, other white meat!" (Yours Truely, post #8, 12/29/08 at 7:13 PM)

On December 30th, 2008 we had Blade offer up the following suggestions for topics in the 18th post:
-What TPM's most bizarre fetishes are.
-How aliens and religion would mix.
-Fun things to do with a soldering iron.
-Reasons why you hate certain minorities.
-Potential uses for a 'One Free Murder' coupon.
-'Stupidest Person on TPM' contest.
-Most disgusting things you've ever eaten.
-What animal TPM would most like to have sex with.
-What Pokemon TPM would most like to have sex with.
-Funniest ways to kill a person.
-Best recipes for homemade explosives. (Best suggestion on the list and it's vetoed by Heald in the 20th post.....fucking Communist.....j/k bro! You know I love you like a drunken cousin ^_~)

Page 2:
Noteworthy quotes:
Blade-What Pokémon would you most like to have sex with?
"Gotta catch 'em all to find out!" (Houndoom_Lover, post #21, 12/30/08 at 7:18 PM)
"As long as we're talking about expulsion from the forums.....naked Roy should really be a bannable offense." (mr_pikachu, post #23, 12/30/08 at 8:25 PM)
We should really get a legal team to look into this......I think Roy being naked is illegal in about 30 countries :-/

With the 24th post Asilynne suggested making fun of.....I mean having a serious discussion about Scientology. This didn't last long as merely two posts later H_L offered the suggestion that Satan and Santa are one in the same. Thanks a bunch Houndy.....that one made me lose sleep for a week.....

With the 32nd post Roy attempted to derail the topic by making it serious. THAT'S A BAD ROY!!!!! In any case people make serious predictions, some of which have come true (the revival of TPM's main site). Thankfully with the 40th post we had H_L save us with a not so serious post:

In one year I'll have an efficant zombie defence base, will have enough Spe-geti-os to feed all the starving countries of the united nations, being jelly beans to a New World Order, and order things of PPV.

Maybe Tropic Thunder. Or the Dark Knight.
-H_L, post #40, 1/3/09 at 12:26 PM

Page 3:
The third page opened with more predictions and a discussion on Japanese......BORING!
Memorable quote:
"I knew that your seriousness would kill the topic, Roy. Good job. Dick." (Blade, post #55, 1/14/09 at 9:56 PM)

Thankfully I managed to save the topic and steer it towards controversial waters with the following post:
*sets up the bait*
As anyone with a brain knows gun control is using both hands...... :P
-Yours Truely, post #58, 1/15/09 at 1:37 AM
Quotes on the subject:
"What's gun control?" (CEB, post #59, 1/15/09 at 3:15 AM)
"Gun control is for countries that aren't full of inbred rednecks." (Heald, post #60, 1/15/09 at 6:26 AM)

Heald sure knows how to win friends doesn't he? ONTO PAGE 4!!!!

Page 4:
My bait worked and we talked gun control for about 12 posts. Then judging from the replies it looks like post #71 was the one where I debuted my new sig:
http://www.ihopeyourehappy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/obama-nazi.jpg
Oh look.....a special cameo by Adolf Hit.....I MEAN.....Barack Obama! Blade wanted controversy and sure enough this started it! Sadly however the true meaning of what the picture was trying to say was lost on people who got up in arms over the image. I posted the following:
The irony of the situation is not lost on me.....the guy who on more than one occassion got into a battle of words with DTZ over various issues such as President Bush, Iraq and gun control. Did I think putting those in my sig was going to win me friends? Of course not. Go ahead and ask people that know me. For pretty much my whole life I could have been easily described as someone that would not "rock the boat" so to speak and and cause controversy. I'm not going to say anything else on the matter because:

1-It will be seen as "attacking poor Obama"
2-No matter if you like or hate Obama it will start and endless wave of "I'm right, your wrong"
3-It'll destroy the purpose of this topic

I could go on for a long time about how I believe he's fooled a ton of people but this topic is not an Obama debate. Instead I'll keep my controversy limited to my sig.....
-Yours Truely, post #77, 1/19/09 at 8:25 AM

Needless to say I was fed up with that idiot and for once in my life wanted to be the one to start something when I decided to speak my mind. Come to think of it I think he wants back into my sig.......I may need to bring this picture back for good......

Page 5:
Not too much action. Little bit of sports talk, a discussion on the difference between you're and your. Finally Pancake posted talking about ponchos:
Memorable quotes:
"I'm currently collecting ponchos knitted by friends mothers. As opposed to ponchos made in poor countries by five year olds." (Pancake, post #88, 1/22/09 at 7:18 AM)
"I personally prefer ponchos made by slave labor!" (Me again, post #89, 1/22/09 at 1 PM)

At this point the topic died off for about 11 days and I actually found it on the second page. I implored Blade to do something and he thankfully saved it by making fun of the Christians XD
That helped buy the topic a few posts and brought us up to 100 posts closing out page five.......

And now hopefully someone else can do the summary of pages 6-10 and then pass it off for someone else to do 11-15, 16-20 and then 20-whatever. That should hopefully round out the topic and carry it to it's full year ^_~

Jeff
22nd December 2009, 08:13 AM
Time to check predictions!

OK, I'll give it a shot.

I predict that a year from now:
-I'll be 25. :P That one came true as expected
-My sister will be married. :P, again for the ":P, again" one, that one almost didn't come true thanks to the blizzard.

OK, some real predictions:
-TPM will be BACK. Yes, not just back, nor Back, but BACK. Eh, I'd say it's more Back, but with all the new members that have joined this year, we're definitely on our way.
-If I go through with my New Year's resolution that my parents gave to me, I'll have a girlfriend, maybe. There's still time!
-I'll finally get stated with that fic I've been working on because my inner Stewie's been pestering me about it. Started the first chapter, which is now collecting virtual dust on my hard drive.
-This thread will still be going.Well, I'm posting this in it.

Telume
22nd December 2009, 11:10 AM
1 week left, lets keep going!

Asilynne
22nd December 2009, 04:15 PM
Ok for predictions. Next Year I predict..
~I will have a better job and on my way to paying off my shit ->Better job and my shit is paid off hell yeah!
~I will either be engaged or single >.> no more of this in-between shit lol ->Single, but Im very glad I didnt get engaged ^-^()
~My lil nephew will be one year old and walking :D -> True and true ^v^ hes so cute
~My sister will be engaged or married ->Shes also gone the single route, thankfully, and now has a nicer more successful guy interested in her :D
~My dad will start his own company -> Not yet but working on it
~This year would turn out better than last year, because 2008 sucked ass -> It was way better than last year ^-^

Thats what I hope anyway :>

And thats how it really went ;D

Dark Scizor
28th December 2009, 11:10 AM
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4513/lul2.jpg

Blademaster
28th December 2009, 01:42 PM
We have 4 days left (today included). I DEMAND 500 POSTS!

Drusilla
28th December 2009, 10:22 PM
*rushes in at the last mintue* HAI EVERYONE!!

Wow, what a journey. I lol-ed a lot... Great thread. (y) Makes me wish I hadn't missed so much of the past year... :(

So here's my contribution towards 500 posts. Great job, everybody!

Blademaster
29th December 2009, 10:03 AM
MOAR POSTING PLZ.

Crazy Elf Boy
29th December 2009, 06:51 PM
Why don't you make some really stimulating conversation Blademaster?

Master Rudy
30th December 2009, 05:26 AM
Why don't you make some really stimulating conversation Blademaster?

Well we can always come full circle and talk about dead babies again. BTW you really need to post in the DB RPG Elf :P

EDIT-Oh and I'm already calling dibs on posting the 2010 version of the topic come January 1st. That is unless Blade beats me to it ;)

Blademaster
30th December 2009, 10:42 AM
1. More posts.

2. Rudy get rid of that fucking picture already you Goddamn redneck. :mad2:

Master Rudy
31st December 2009, 01:29 AM
1. More posts.

2. Rudy get rid of that fucking picture already you Goddamn redneck. :mad2:

Me a redneck? Sorry to disappoint Blade. Just calling it as I see it and I personally think that pic says much more than words ever can. This time around however I want folks to actually consider the fact that I'm not comparing Obama to one of the biggest mass murderers of the 20th century. The comparison comes in the fact that both of these men were blindly followed without being questioned.

As for the redneck comment if you want a higher number of rednecks you gotta go deeper into the south.......maybe Texas perhaps? :P

Drusilla
31st December 2009, 09:37 AM
As for the redneck comment if you want a higher number of rednecks you gotta go deeper into the south.......maybe Texas perhaps? :P

HEY! >:0 I'll have you know that Louisiana and Mississippi are much worse than Texas is, thank you very much.

Heald
31st December 2009, 09:49 AM
Is this really how we want to end the topic? On how disgusting and inappropriate it is to compare Obama to Hitler? Really?

Robot Nixon 2012 :patriot:

Blademaster
31st December 2009, 06:04 PM
I wanna end it on 500 POSTS. :cawg:

toucheiruka
31st December 2009, 07:02 PM

we need MORE POWER!

Jeff
31st December 2009, 07:19 PM
Here to make my contribution.

Telume
31st December 2009, 07:25 PM
Reporting in for my contribution.

Blademaster
31st December 2009, 07:58 PM
We have a few hours left until it stops being 2009 anywhere on Earth.

MIDWESTERNERS! CANADIANS! MEXICANS! SOUTH AMERICANS! PACIFIC OCEANEERS!

RING IN THE NEW YEAR! UNITE!

Drusilla
31st December 2009, 09:30 PM
Ringing in the New Year with a drink in each hand!

Who's with me?!

OK, so I've got two and a half hours left here... who says I can't celebrate early? X)

Jeff
31st December 2009, 10:06 PM
One hour left here on the east coast!

Happy new year to everyone in eastern Canada and central South America!

toucheiruka
31st December 2009, 10:38 PM
another contibution, all we need is 8 more!

Jeff
31st December 2009, 11:11 PM
New York has dropped the ball. It's 2010 here!

Telume
31st December 2009, 11:19 PM
Congrats Jeff you made the first post of the new year on TPM :B at least for EST.

Blademaster
1st January 2010, 12:41 AM
We are but mere posts away! Everyone from Denver to Kiribati, raise your hands! Time is running out!

http://www.bloodofasaiyan.com/images/Saiyans/Goku/page%201/spirit%20bomb%20in%20kakarotts%20hands.jpg

HURRY!!!!!

Roy Karrde
1st January 2010, 01:03 AM
Gah it's been a awesome year

+1 for you Blade

Master Rudy
1st January 2010, 03:08 AM
HEY! >:0 I'll have you know that Louisiana and Mississippi are much worse than Texas is, thank you very much.

Good point.....how about we just say Larry the Cable Guy counts for about 20,000 rednecks and then call it a day? ^_~

Blademaster
1st January 2010, 02:42 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Fb2jizsHiDg/0.jpg

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6513/capturesau.png

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j89/Soul_of_the_Phoenix/death.png

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/215/9/c/Explosion_by_Rawjava.png

We didn't make it in time...

Roy Karrde
1st January 2010, 03:48 PM
Dammit! Well we can still get the topic to 500

MeLoVeGhOsTs
2nd January 2010, 03:53 AM