PDA

View Full Version : hiiiiiii everyone

BladesofKing
3rd January 2009, 08:17 AM
hello and i'm new to the forums

Phantom Echo
3rd January 2009, 09:15 AM
heyy i am new too... welcome to the forums!

Clark
3rd January 2009, 09:59 AM
welcome to my house.

Houndoom_Lover
3rd January 2009, 11:36 AM
Hello new people! I comand you to bring me some Jello- or go post somewhere! Either or! ^w^

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd January 2009, 11:41 PM
Sephiroth fan, eh? Welcome to TPM.

Crazy Elf Boy
4th January 2009, 12:16 AM
Hello and welcome to the forums, hope you will remain here and not be one of the many people who have signed up post 1-10 times and dissapeared back into the ether that is the internet.

Dark Scizor
4th January 2009, 06:58 AM
Welcome to TPM.

I still don't know how people still find this place nowadays. At leastway back when, there was a brilliant main site to go to.

Drago
4th January 2009, 05:13 PM
All geared up for that rebirth then, Dark?

Anyhow, welcome to the forum! It's quite a chipper little atmosphere, and I dunno, I feel as though there's been a pretty good surge of livelihood; that should just be spearheaded once the main site springs to life. Need any help, feel free to just PM me! ...simply because I want to feel important or at least knowledgeable.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
4th January 2009, 05:19 PM
Hello there and welcome to TPM, take a load off and have a nice stay. Here's a :110: to keep your company.

Asilynne
4th January 2009, 09:19 PM
Welcome to TPM, pop on in at Fanfic, Fanart, ASB or RPG theyre the best forums :> lol

Drago
5th January 2009, 05:27 AM
Welcome to TPM, pop on in at Fanfic, Fanart, ASB or RPG theyre the best forums :> lol
Making such a comment in the miscellaneous forum? That's harsh as, Asi. :P

Asilynne
5th January 2009, 10:48 AM
Making such a comment in the miscellaneous forum? That's harsh as, Asi. :P

And Misc >.>
[/save]

lol

Starry Might
7th January 2009, 02:17 PM
Welcome to TPM, BladesofKing and Phantom Echo!

*GIVES YOU BOTH STARMIES*

Weasel Overlord
7th January 2009, 03:18 PM
Duuude your banners are awesome! Welcome to TPM, fellow FF fan! :D I see Asi's already mentioned it, but swing by RPG some time! We're awesome. Honest.