PDA

View Full Version : Posting for Bulba

Dr.McNinja
13th January 2009, 09:33 AM
Hey everyone. I'm just posting this to give a bit of an update as Kalah (Bulbasaur4) isn't able to post.

She's been hospitalized and is on the road to recovery, but she's going to need time. Right now her access to a computer is severely limited and typing a sentence or two (let alone anything more) isn't a forte of hers at the moment.

I took notes on what she wants to say, as the forums were on her mind from time to time.

1.) She appologizes about the news but states that she only recieved one article and was working on writing two or three articles herself.

2.) She hopes everyone had an enjoyable holiday(s) and that they liked the Christmas tree.

3.) She said various appologies to the RPGs that she's in and promises to post when she gets back. She also says "Don't demod me! I love you guys!" Imagine a wheeze in there as well and you got the quotation perfectly.

If any of you guys facebook messaged her or emailed her, you might be recieving replies from me. I'm doing internet "rounds" for her but I myself am busy so any reply might be delayed. I hope this explains a bit for you all.

Crap, I haven't posted in Furin... >.> <.< *flies away*

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot. She told me to post in the mod topic as well but I can't do that. >.>;;;

Heald
13th January 2009, 10:04 AM
Get well soon Kalah!

classy_cat18
13th January 2009, 10:05 AM
SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL!?!

*sniffles*

Now I have to edit that Tree present! It's not good enough! If she has anything to post in the mod topic, then I can do that!

Perfect Chaos
13th January 2009, 11:55 AM
Get well soon Kalah!

Hope whatever is affecting you passes by quickly. Sounds like she might have got pneumonia or something (God, I hope its not that)

Weasel Overlord
13th January 2009, 01:24 PM
Aw no, not hospital! Poor Kalah, I hope you get well soon! :D *sends get well wishes in the post*

Blademaster
13th January 2009, 02:58 PM
Sad news, but this should be in the Away Topic. It really doesn't need its own thread.

If someone can PM me telling me what happened, I'd like to know.

Heald
13th January 2009, 03:36 PM
Sad news, but this should be in the Away Topic. It really doesn't need its own thread.

...dude.

This isn't exactly 'lol, going on holiday, brb', our beloved Kalah's in hospital, which deserves somewhat more than a post in the Away thread, which I doubt anyone actually reads anyway.

Mew Master
14th January 2009, 08:38 PM

Ditto! News plz!

Asilynne
14th January 2009, 10:10 PM
That sucks :< tell her get well soon, what happened? I know she was in china recently could she have contracted some weird disease there?? Go out and give her flowers from all of us, I demand it!! :D

MToolen
14th January 2009, 10:33 PM
My prayers are with you, Kalah.

Bulbasaur4
20th January 2009, 01:10 PM
Hey everyone, I'm back! I appologize for my rather longer-than-planned "vacation" as I will call it. In anycase, I appologize once again for the news not really being worthy of 2009 but the one article that was sent to me, I will forward on to Weasel.

The RPGs that I am in, I will start to post in and there is one particular RPG I will sign-up for as well. Can't do it today, as I am quite busy with some homework but I will get moving again!

Hopefully I'll get on AIM at some point too.

classy_cat18
20th January 2009, 01:13 PM
*squeals in glee* You come back and I finally contact Dad! This is even better than my vacation to Destin!

...Maybe. Almost. It's still good!

Dominus
20th January 2009, 05:22 PM
Huzzah! *dances*

Mystic_clown
20th January 2009, 06:00 PM
Welcome back ^_^ *hugs you tightly*