PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Final Fantasy Fans

Phantom Echo
20th January 2009, 07:37 PM
If you like final fantasy... than can i have some help?! i am trying to make another final fantasy rpg that has to do with Crisis Core:Final Fantasy VII.

so far.....

the setting: the same setting as the game (shinra building, and the various locations)
characters: we are SOLDIER 1st and 2nd and 3rd class people, i also want this to be in the future, so a new director, and a new president.
plot:whatever we want it t be

ChobiChibi
20th January 2009, 08:20 PM
As you know, I said I'd help you write it up... But other than that, I'm really not much help.

Plot wise, I have a very basic knowledge of FF7 itself and I've watched Advent Children (lots and lots of times, yay Vincent <3 *dribble*), but haven't played Crisis Core ^^;

I know more about other ones though! D:

So as this is in the future, would there be any reference to stuff that happened in the past? Is this just limited to Crisis Core, or would it technically be happening after Advent Children?

*rides off into the sunset on a chocobo*

Mystic_clown
20th January 2009, 08:31 PM
Hmm, I'm not entirely sure, since after the events of the original game, Shinra virtually ceased to exist, and while Rufus may rebuild Shinra, I doubt he'd be the dictator he once was.

Weasel Overlord
21st January 2009, 03:39 PM
Hey Phantom, RPGs resident FF fanatic checking in here! If you wanna discuss stuff, you can add me on msn/AIM if you like? Are you thinking the future as in... after Rufus Shinra? Or would it be more of an alternate universe type thing, with no Rufus or Daddy Shinra at all?

I like this idea. :D Obviously... as I am obsessed with Crisis Core at the moment... yeah. So yeah. You wanna hammer something out, prod me! I'm on messy_hair_welcome@msn.com for msn, and Astarielle15 for AIM. :)

I realise that normally a post like yours would have to go in the Yes/No topic, but since this is more of a brainstorming session and less of a "HEY DO YOU LIKE MY IDEA" then I figured it's allowed a thread of its own. ^_^

Phantom Echo
25th January 2009, 11:53 AM
I was thinking that instead of it being in the future we make our own versioin of Crisis Core. Keeping all the technology, matera, shit like that, but instead there are new characters. So instead of Zack, Angeal, Sephiroth, Genisis, and all them we make new ones. And we mnake our own Storyline. is that good?