PDA

View Full Version : The best Pokemon

Anand
26th January 2009, 11:07 AM
What do you think is the best Pokemon available in Pokemon games.

Ultimate Charizard
26th January 2009, 11:46 AM
None of the above.

More accurate 'which of my choice do you think is the best' because theres no pattern here, you havent even included all the legendaries so its hardly a fair poll.

classy_cat18
26th January 2009, 01:19 PM
Shouldn't this poll be in General Discussion or PCG?

PNT510
26th January 2009, 02:08 PM
The best pokemon is Primeape. Yes yes.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
26th January 2009, 05:43 PM
I suppose by "best" you mean the most powerful one. I'm not really an expert when it come to this but isn't stat-wise Arceus the most powerful one (having the highest possible stat-total)? Of those you give in your poll I still prefer good old Mewtwo. His special attack stat is still the highest of any Pokémon and he's one fast uber Pokémon as well.

Pokémon-only polls can be posted in GD, have been for years.

Blademaster
26th January 2009, 07:44 PM
The best Pokemon is Blaziken. Any Poll that doesn't allow me to choose the blazing bird of badassery is automatically void as a Poll.

PancaKe
26th January 2009, 08:06 PM
Charmander is the best because it's awesome.
And because that episode where Ash saves the Charmander was the first episode I ever watched. Therefore, favourites!

But "best" as in power??? hmmm

Jeff
26th January 2009, 08:11 PM
Arceus is probably the most powerful because of its high base stat total, its ability to be any type, and its powerful signature move Judgment.

Of course, Wobuffet is nothing to sneeze at. Any attack thrown at it can be bounced right back at the opponent, who can do nothing about it. It all comes down to OHKOing it, which is no easy task.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th January 2009, 11:12 PM
I don't really know whether or not I have a favourite Pokemon now. I used to answer with Articuno because I like winter and the second Pokemon movie rocked. But now I have found so many other cool Pokemon and you could say I love them all.

Each one has its weaknesses and strengths. And don't say Magikarp! Magikarp's power is in that it 1) evolves into Gyarados 2) is a comic relief and 3) if you have a level 80 Magikarp everyone will laugh at you or at least burst in tears because they think you're so lame but then you beat this level 60 Chansey!

Dominus
27th January 2009, 11:09 AM
The best, by which I determine to mean coolest, is Umbreon!

Shadow Wolf
28th January 2009, 07:07 PM
There are pokemon cooler than Umbreon, and those are Ice-type pokemon! ^_^

...*is hit by a brick in the head*

*15 minutes, a few ice bags and a headache later*

Wow, I didn't thought that someone would take lame jokes so personally...

Anyway, there can be many definitions for "best" pokemon.

If its about best based on power, the Arceus, Deoxys and Rampardos take the lead.

If it's about defense and HP, then Shuckle and Blissey are the top two.

IF it's about speed, once again Deoxys takes the # 1 spot.

and finally... my two personal favorites are Sceptile and Espeon. Sceptile is one of my favorites when it comes to speed and catching pokemon (False Swipe anyone?) and Espeon is just about the looks of it that has always got my attention.

...and there are other thoughts about "best" pokemon, so is up to anyone to make the meaning of "best pokemon".

Crazy Elf Boy
28th January 2009, 09:17 PM
My Favourite pokemon at the moment are Smeargle because it can learn anymore in the game so I like to give them really retarded move sets for the hell of it, my next favourite pokemon is Marowak because it can have the highest attack stat in the game and as well as that it can learn Earthquake. Lastly my other fave is Shuckle because it is one of the sneakiest and hardest pokemon to kill.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
29th January 2009, 06:35 AM
I like Macargo alot, aswell as Noctowl and Slowbro. Also Icetypes in general.

Drago
29th January 2009, 08:56 PM
Pfft, you can throw out all the statistics and fancy uber-ness you want; if you want the best Pokemon, look no further than Shroomish.
http://www.prweb.com/prfiles/2008/07/24/130955/Sporelogo.gif

Paras doesn't count because it's lol paras

Crimson Woe
1st February 2009, 02:17 AM
In my opinion it would have to be either gengar or infernape both are really powerful and complete bad assess.

Zallarion
1st February 2009, 06:23 AM
I chose rayquaza.. but the best is either infernape or tyranitar if you ask me..XD
depends on how you define best..