PDA

View Full Version : Another new guy

DivineAll
29th January 2009, 02:46 PM
I'm DivineAll. Call me Divine if you wish, just not DA because that's often short for Dorothy Anne, a girl's name and I'm not a girl. I'll be posting fanfics somewhat often in the forums so be sure to watch out for me there. Until then, later.

mr_pikachu
29th January 2009, 03:10 PM
Hey, Divine! It's great to hear that you're into fanfiction. As one of your friendly neighborhood Fanfic mods, it's my pleasure to welcome you to TPM! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. :)

...On a side note, is it a bad sign that, upon seeing "DA," I immediately thought of DeviantArt?

Drago
29th January 2009, 06:49 PM
Heyo Divine, welcome to the appropriately divine TPM! Looking forward to seeing some new fics hit the market, and make sure you find yourself a frequenter of the misc forum (made of pure awesome and radishes). Need any help, just holler out.

Heald
29th January 2009, 06:51 PM
Welcome to the forum, we've got fun and games. We've got everything you want, honey we know the names. We are the people that can find whatever you may need. If you've got the money honey we've got your disease.

Oh wait, that's Welcome to the Jungle by Guns n Roses.

Zak
29th January 2009, 08:27 PM
I'm DivineAll. Call me Divine if you wish, just not DA because that's often short for Dorothy Anne, a girl's name and I'm not a girl. I'll be posting fanfics somewhat often in the forums so be sure to watch out for me there. Until then, later.

Sounds like someone's been watching too much Magic School Bus, because I have never heard that name or abbreviation in real life or outside that show.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th January 2009, 11:08 PM
Hello. Welcome to TPM. We are friendly, mature and yet awesome people. Except Blademaster, who is just so awesome that you immediately forget about other adjectives.

Starry Might
30th January 2009, 02:41 PM
Welcome, Divine!

*HANDS OVER A STARMIE*

LOL @ Heald and Zak's posts, BTW. (I used to like to watch "The Magic School Bus", BTW. :heh:)

Jeff
30th January 2009, 02:48 PM
Oh yeah, I remember that show. Good times.

Oh and welcome DivineAll. BTW, I'll just stick with calling you DivineAll instead of Divine since "Divine" happens to be the name of a person who was famous for eating dog poo in a John Waters movie back in the '70s. I'm pretty sure you don't eat dog poo... at least I hope not.:P

Dark Scizor
1st February 2009, 02:17 PM
I've got a question for you

How do people keep finding this place?

Welcome btw :)

PancaKe
3rd February 2009, 12:28 AM
Yeah, how DID you find this place?

When I saw DA, I thought of Dumbledores Army. Siiiigh lol

Jay Umbreon
8th February 2009, 06:41 PM
Maybe he googled 'Jay Umbreon' and visited one of the thousands of links to do with me, and then found TPM through me? =o thats how most people do it.

I remember the days here where every other topic in misc would be full of HIIMNEW topics, even GD! and I had to go delete them all or move them or what not.

Now its a rare case that someone new signs up
and he's interrogated when he does! lol

awwh I wish this site was hustlin and bustlin like the pokeplayer it should still be.

Lets all stop growing up and adore pokemon forever.

Magmar
9th February 2009, 09:48 PM
Yeah, how DID you find this place?

I totally did too!

Or District Attorney... or Dumb Ass?

Zak
9th February 2009, 10:11 PM

Hahaha me too.