PDA

View Full Version : Wild Ledian_X has appeared.

Cferra
30th January 2009, 07:17 PM
Hi,

Never expected me to pop in and say hello, huh? I'm back to see how things were going. Gabi filled me in on everything and that includes the site's rebirth. Congrats on that and I really hope that goes well. We need more decent pokemon sites out there. Especially since the competition's a wiki and a green place. I...forget the name. I think it was on the news once.

Well, good luck with all that. As for me, I've kind of shied away from Pokemon sites. I post on SPP to post my story and I barely go to BMG. I talk to people on AIM and MSN. But, I've found a new home. A place called: http://www.thatguywiththeglasses.com. I found the place while recovering from foot surgery. I've become a well known blogger ever since. The staff likes me and my work.

That place is home to some seriously funny people, like my friend Doug aka the man with the glasses himself. I've been posting my sprite comic there for a while after posting blogs and the like. I found my groove and made sprite comics based on my story, Starbolts.

I hope to join the staff some day. But, that'll come when the time is right. I am known as Cferra over there since I've shed the Ledian_X name. In fact, I might be retiring it.

Anyway, just thought I'd come in and say hi. I wish TPM the best of luck. I'll see about coming in from time to time.

Thanks for the memories, TPM.

LX

Knight of Time
30th January 2009, 07:21 PM
Been a while alright, my friend.

Sorry to hear that you can't hang around here too much anymore, but it's nice to hear how you're doing.

Thinking of you actually brings back memories of the PokeBabies RPGs we had here, but you won't see me doing one, since I'm no longer into RPGs anyway. Still, if someone manages to revive it, it may be worth taking a look at.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
30th January 2009, 10:54 PM
Hey and welcome back! 6 years ago, I thought I'd never have more posts than you and I'm on page 3 now! (http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/postcount-1.jpg) Yeah, I'm trying to fight against the part of me that wants to care about my postcount.

I especially remember when we had this French-speaking guy who wanted to post in French. I translated the guy's reply and answered in Finnish, English, French and Swedish, if I remeber correctly. I even have the topic printed in an album somewhere in my bookcase. Later, you closed the topic with a multi-language post yourself.

Oh yes, TPM means memories for me too. I have been here during many phases in my life, although during really bad phases I wasn't here.

Andrew
31st January 2009, 12:04 AM
Oh..... it's you...

I knew someone left the door open! Do we live in a tent? No! We don't. So don't leave the door open after you come in!

At least you're super friends with Lady G! That has to count for... something... I suppose. You both like rigidly following rules and things...

Knuckles! Now that talking in 3rd person style was amusing!

shazza
31st January 2009, 02:30 AM
SHAZZA used MEGAPUNCH!

Critical hit!

It's super effective!

Enemy LEDIAN_X fainted!

Zak
31st January 2009, 03:03 AM
Welcome back, Leddy. Good to hear you're making some progress and great advancements and achievements in your internet life, I'm really happy for you. :)

RedStarWarrior
31st January 2009, 04:33 AM
Thanks for modding me at SPP right after I joined. I mod a few forums there now and Joe doesn't seem to want to demod me regardless of what I do.

Lady Vulpix
31st January 2009, 06:20 AM
How did I fill you in on everything? All I said was the project was going on slowly but steadily and Jeff was doing the coding. Anyway, thanks for the good wishes, have fun at your new forum, and I hope you can stop by every now and then.

Cferra
31st January 2009, 07:42 AM
Heh heh. Oh silly shazza. Some things never change. *tussles your hair* You silly, silly guy. You cannot hurt a name that's now been retired. =P Or a twinkie...

Thanks for the compliments. Gabi, you filled me in on everything when I sometimes asked you what was going on here at TPM. That's all I meant. I ask what was going on and you tell me. I have tried to talk to Zak. But, he's a busy college man now.

RedstarWarrior: No problem. I think Joe's just been busy taking care of stuff. I don't know. I just don't pay attention to that stuff any more.

Zak: The busy college man. Nice to see you still around here. I'll talk to ya on AIM soon. I promise.

Andrew: Yeah. I left the door open sso a plague of locusts can swarm in. =D. But, you guys got rid of 'em so it's good. Just watch out for those raining frogs.

Mikachu: I think I remember that. Not really sure. But, I admit I was a bit of a hardass then. Ah well. Life goes on, ya know? That's partially why I moved onto tgwtg. Good people there. Funny vids and a great community. Good place for a fresh start.

LX

Heald
31st January 2009, 07:56 AM
oh hai there welcome to the forums how can i help you

Andrew
31st January 2009, 08:00 AM
My post was more along the lines of admonishing other members for letting you back in...

Cferra
31st January 2009, 08:50 AM
I know. I took the ball and ran with it in the most sarcastic way I could think of.

shazza
31st January 2009, 09:48 AM
Nah man it's all good, how have you been? I haven't spoken to you in literally years. It's amazing to think how old we are now. I just turned 20. I joined this place when I was 11, holy shit. That's along time. Nearly half my fucking life. I remember you in your cowboy outfit, that was a fucking awesome picture.

:wave:

Cferra
31st January 2009, 10:08 AM
Yeah. I remember when you were knee high to a kangaroo. *sits with pipe* Those were the days, shazza. I'm doing good like I said. Been talking to people over skype and the like. Making vids but I need a better camera to improve some stuff. Still, people like my sprite comics and stuff there.

I do like that cowboy outfit. LOL. But, my avatar at the site now is the best. Me glaring from one of the vids I did.

Crystal Mew
31st January 2009, 02:07 PM
Hey Chris!!! long time no talk

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
31st January 2009, 03:54 PM
Hello there, good to hear from you again.

Little_Pikachu
1st February 2009, 10:21 AM
Hi Dude, how's it?

I don't really have much else to say.

Katie
1st February 2009, 11:48 AM
Hi! I remember when we worked on those pokemon smilies. Do any of the forums still use those?

Jay Umbreon
1st February 2009, 12:34 PM
wow, all the vets are coming out in force.

so I better pitch in. :D

Hey man, nice to see you're doing well and are able to stop by and give a wave!
looks like a nice forum that you've found. The concept of that site, reminded me of this youtube legend: http://uk.youtube.com/user/JamesNintendoNerd his video game reviews are hilarious.

anyway, like I say, nice to see you're alive.

shazza - I would have SO caught him. but spose you got f'd in the a by that critical hit.

Cferra
1st February 2009, 08:25 PM
Funny you should mention the Nerd. He and Walker(TGWTG) have had a funny fake "feud" that went on for a while and accumulated in a final battle. It was fun for all. The making of vids were hilarious.

I don't know if anyone's used the icons. I know I made gen 3 through 4 icons. BMG still uses them I think. Not sure.

Good to see ya, AVA and Suzie! Yeah. Not much to say. I know. Wish I saw you both more on AIM. Thanks for saying hi!

Magmar
2nd February 2009, 09:16 AM
It's the big red bug!

Ever heard of the big blue bug? It's about 2 miles from my apartment!

http://gregcookland.com/journal/uploaded_images/picNewEngPest1Blog-774579.jpg

Starry Might
2nd February 2009, 02:12 PM
I remember you! Hey there! :wave:

Good luck with your blogging! :D

PancaKe
3rd February 2009, 12:11 AM
That's crazy. One vet appears, and the rest seem to pop out of nowhere to say hi.

The end.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
3rd February 2009, 02:50 AM
It's called the 'pop-up-your-head-vet-or-I'll-blow-your-brains-with-my-mothers-tutu' syndrom.

What? I have nothing to with this.