PDA

View Full Version : Supershort Battle! Ref Please.

Andrew
11th February 2009, 02:50 AM
I want to have the shortest ASB battle ever! Choose 2 on 2 for a deadly match! No Health Caps!

Normal Arena!

That's about it. No moves are allowed to be used unless you can hurt yourself in the process. We're talking self-harming Pokemon!

Crazy Elf Boy
11th February 2009, 04:24 AM
Well if it is super short I shall give my team a try

Andrew
11th February 2009, 05:17 AM
My first choice is OzWheeze! (F)

Choose your first one!

Crazy Elf Boy
11th February 2009, 05:40 AM
Floating heads aye, well I shall also choose my floating head. Go Haku my male Glalie.

Andrew
11th February 2009, 05:56 AM
I am awaiting the approval of my new male Driftloon I will call -... Uh...Insensitive Cultural Refrence to a Middle Eastern Event.

DarkestLight
11th February 2009, 06:16 AM
Ref here. Start. It'll be approved momentarily.

I'm only allowing this because the clause you set up stated that moves that harm the Pokemon are the only moves to be used, so I can see how this would be super short >>

Andrew
16th February 2009, 02:22 AM
Come on CEB. Choose your second one.

Crazy Elf Boy
16th February 2009, 02:32 AM
Oh, that was my cue? Anyway go Wildfire my Shiny Charmander.

Andrew
16th February 2009, 10:14 PM
And attacks, please! Remember how it'll go :)

Crazy Elf Boy
16th February 2009, 10:39 PM
Ok here goes nothing Wildfire use Belly Drum to max out your attack then hit Ozwheeze twice with Flare Blitz. While Haku use Double-edge twice on Driftloon and finish with an Explosion.

Wildfire: Belly Drum ~ Flare blitz x2
Haku: Double-edgex2 ~ Explosion

Andrew
17th February 2009, 12:12 AM
Driftloon use a Focus Energy! Then, Payback that fire pokemon. Then EXPLODE in the face of Charmander!

OzWheeze Mimic Double Edge!

Then use it on Charmander

THEN EXPLODE!

DarkestLight
17th February 2009, 06:56 AM
o.O Focus Energy/Payback doesn't take away any health from the user, Andrew Unless I'm missing something here.

Andrew
17th February 2009, 07:17 PM
I meant they have to do at least 1 self-damaging move per round :x

DarkestLight
17th February 2009, 10:24 PM
Hrm..alright...

Swift match

===Rules===

2 on 2 Match
DQ Time: ....
Arena: Normalcy
DC: None
Rules: Self Damaging Moves to be used.

===Battlers===

Andrew
OzWheeze and ICR...MEE
Both 100/100
Both floating and gassy
Attacks
ICR: Focus Energy~Payback(W)~Explosion
OzW: Mimic(H)~Double Edge(W)~Explosion

VS

Crazy Elf Boy
Wildfire and Haku
Both 100/100
One's Fire, ones Ice, HOW ANGSTY!
Attacks:
Wildfire: Belly Drum ~ Flare blitz x2(W)
Haku: Double-edge x2(I) ~ Explosion

===Round 1===

In lieu of these speed matches that are springing up, I'm taking the helm here so they dun get too out of control. Wildfire and Haku look a bit uneasy facing off against obvious exploders. Wildfire swings his tail in indignation, and uses it to Drum against his Belly-sort of a call to arms.

It works, as Haku flings its icy body right into ICR. The shock of the MISS is appaling. Really. ICR just Focuses, kinda glad that missed.

OzWheeze floats by, in awe of Haku's grace, and learns that move. No way he's letting that get by him!

OzW: -4E DE 3 actions ==///== Wild: -6E Max Atk
ICR: -4E Focused man! ==///== Haku: -8E

Confused, Haku does it AGAIN, OMG this has to stop. I can't even watch this. ICR is laughing at Haku's obvious mistake, and yet..it works out in Wildfire's favor, as a piddly blast comes form the ghostie. It hurts Wild a bit, but it was the DOuble Edge from Weezing that put the damage over the top already. He growled and sought revenge by Blitzing OzWheeze out of the sky. The intensity of the attack was more than Weezing was able to deal with, and he recieved a heavy burn.

OzW: -8E/-30H Brn (5 from Recoil) ==///== Wild: -10E/-29H (6 from Payback, 6 from FB)
ICR: -5E ==///== Hake: -8E

Things suddenly take a turn for the ridiculous. Haku, OzWheeze and ICR all start glowing around each other. Wildfire does the insane and Flare Blitzes OzWheeze again, getting in a second hit before Haku goes nuclear! All three Pokemon are struck and Wildfire goes flying the farthest.

OzWheeze seems to have been overwhelmed by that blast, but ICR-who had not been hit that whole round, takes the opportunity to acquaint Wildfire with the power of a Second Explosion.

OzW: -80H ==///== Wild: -10E/-99H
ICR: -15E/-100H ==///== Haku: -15E/-100H

...Yeah ok a tie? Really? Each of you get 1 point, which is all I'd give for a ridiculous battle as this...

===Stats===

Andrew
OzWheeze and ICR...MEE
Both 0/0
Both let out their gas

VS

Crazy Elf Boy
Wildfire and Haku
Both 0/0
Fire +Ice=No good.

Note: Not allowing this again. Not gonna have people trying to speed through point accumulation by having a slew of 1 round fights -.-

Also. Double Edge=normal move
Drifloon=ghost -.-....

Andrew
17th February 2009, 11:33 PM
Brilliant.

Thank you immensely. I've always wanted a battle where people go and explode.

Mystic_clown
17th February 2009, 11:44 PM
Not that it really matters, but I just noticed something.

The rules were that no move could be used unless you damage yourself. Ozwheeze and ICR...MEE both broke that rule by using Focus Energy and Mimic. (on a side note, Wildfire should have lost half his HP due to Belly Drum).

Once again, doesn't matter. Just thought I'd point that out.

Andrew
18th February 2009, 03:46 AM
I also addressed that concern earlier!

Thanks M_c

DarkestLight
18th February 2009, 06:34 AM
Though the match is over, I feel it is necessary to point that that in ASB rules Belly Drum does not cost you half your HP. Instead it makes yo unable to defend against most any attack.

Crazy Elf Boy
26th February 2009, 01:44 AM
Thanks for that DL

On a side not, Me=Idiot.