PDA

View Full Version : OMG

Clickyurdead
15th February 2009, 04:58 AM
So I remember coming here when I was like 9 or something and got all of my pokemon info from this site (well when it wasn't just a forum) at the time I didn't know what a forum was being 9 just that there was a chat room and I knew how to use that so it was cool, I came on frequently as moltresfromthedarkside a very long...name anyways today I did a google search to find out what happened to the site and I came across this forum and was like WHHATTT?!! and now im registering here to see if anyone remembers that name lol I went from like 9 to 18 since this site so its weird...the only person who REALLY sticks out is someone who went by Navi in the chat room and firepokemon I remember that name too

shazza
15th February 2009, 05:48 AM
I sort've remember the name moltresfromthedarkside.

mr_pikachu
15th February 2009, 06:46 AM
*scratches head* Sorry, but I don't remember you myself... I didn't hang around ummmm much, sadly. firepokemon still hangs around here, though, so he might remember your name in addition to shazza.

TPM's been around for ages, yeah... I haven't spent half my life here, but it's starting to get a little close. That's an odd thought. As for being "just a forum," we're working on rectifying that little problem right now. ^_^

shazza
15th February 2009, 06:52 AM
By "chat room" he wasn't referring to 'ummmm', but #pokemasters on Webchat.

Zak
15th February 2009, 10:05 AM
sort've

lol "sort have"?

Welcome back... the name does sound familiar.

Katie
15th February 2009, 10:10 AM
Nope don't know ya.

I remember trying to get into the chat before I found the forums, but my ancient computer didn't cooperate so I never got in. Did I miss much?

mr_pikachu
15th February 2009, 03:49 PM
By "chat room" he wasn't referring to 'ummmm', but #pokemasters on Webchat.

Ohh, right. Forgot about that one. Yeah, my parents' computer (at that time) couldn't handle it either... stupid processor. Beyond the fact that it was a dialup connection (obviously), I swear I remember seeing a little hamster inside it one day, frantically trying to turn the gears. ^^;;

Magmar
15th February 2009, 04:04 PM
Hi!

*Rolls* I remember you!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th February 2009, 11:32 PM
Welcome back, if one post counts. Sorry but I don't remember you. Yeah, this forum will soon be 9 years old. In fact, I'm looking for a kid who was born on the 24th of March 2000, and the closest I've got is one girl who was born on the 3rd of March, so she was 21 days old when TPM message board started.

Starry Might
16th February 2009, 02:09 PM
I've never met you before 'till now (I don't chat), but welcome! :D

*GIVES CLICKYURDEAD/MOLTRESFROMTHEDARKSIDE A STARMIE*

Knight of Time
16th February 2009, 02:25 PM
Hmm, don't seem to remember you but welcome back nonetheless.

Did you first come here in 2000 by chance? I know I did, back in August that year.

Drusilla
16th February 2009, 02:35 PM
I remember you, and Navi, too... *sigh* back in the good ol' days when life was simple...

Welcome aboard!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
16th February 2009, 02:48 PM
I have no idea who any of you are, but I love you nonetheless. <3

PancaKe
17th February 2009, 02:21 AM
I remember the name vaguely. I hung out in #pokemasters as Lavern Charizard , or just Lavern for a very very long time. Rofl. I think when I joined here, my name was Lavern. That's so weird.

Anyway enough about me. :) #pokemasters was a very good time. I met my first online stalker there XD

shazza
17th February 2009, 10:48 AM
YOU were Lavern!? :eek:

Magmar
17th February 2009, 01:00 PM
I loved #pokemasters. I was an admin-ish for a while... I know my name was different colors and I had to ban people who said pokemans were gay.

shazza
17th February 2009, 07:47 PM
It's funny because it still exists.

Clickyurdead
18th February 2009, 10:57 PM
haha yea im glad some people still remeber me after all these years lol recently I started playing pokemon games again lol so much fun I think :D ill have to get a ds soon I want to play on internets haha