PDA

View Full Version : (Un)Official Welcome Back Topic

Crazy Elf Boy
9th March 2009, 02:34 AM
I am not sure if I needed to get mod approval for this but hey. This is a topic where people who have returned can post to that they are back or alternatively people who would like to express their joy in the event someone does return.

In that sense I would like to welcome Dark-San back to the land of the living and say what a joy it will be to have him posting again in PCG.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
9th March 2009, 03:00 AM
Hey, now I remember, I actually PMed Andrew a while ago about a general offical Away/Back-topic for Misc instead of the ones in ASB, Fanfic and RPG. No reply.

I hope this topic will go on, it could even be stickified. So I say welcome back Dark-San, stay longer this time. That's right, while CEB was away, Dark-San did visit TPM for some time but left again. But I know you people have also things in your lives other than TPM. I just wish we had every cool person back.

shazza
9th March 2009, 05:11 AM
Why is it these days on so many forums that have threads that are grouped up? The forums would appear more active with individual threads, as well as making the return feel more special and personal.

Crazy Elf Boy
9th March 2009, 06:18 AM
But a single topic helps bring tidyness to the forum and makes it easier for people to find other topics, also sometimes welcome/welcome back topics get skipped over because of lack of interest. But if there is a topic devoted to welcoming back people then people would be more likely to look at it. Also the name of the Topic can be changed to welcome back specific people anyway.

Zak
9th March 2009, 08:03 AM
Sorry, but I actually feel that people deserve their own threads if they come back. We already grouped up the birthday threads (which I don't necessarily agree with), as well as other stuff... shazza is right. I doube Andrew would have approved this. Grouping up the welcome back topics... sorry, not happening.

I will give you credit for considering asking for approval, though.