PDA

View Full Version : New TV shows?

PancaKe
10th March 2009, 06:28 AM
Yeah; I don't know about you guys... but we've had a few new tv shows start up in Australia - some of which I've enjoyed, others which seem a little funny.

Like Lie To Me. Does anyone else watch that? Either way- it seems just like Numbers and all those other really narrowly formulated crime fiction shows. I've only started to watch it because it's on straight after NCIS. I don't mind it for a few episodes, but after watching 3 in a row, it just got so repetitive. And, as if seriously, you could solve a case just off watching people's facial expressions. I don't mind it overall - but it's very repetitive. Just like if you've seen two episodes of Numbers, you've seen them all.

So, have you guys started watching any new tv shows that you hate or rate? Which ones? What do you think? Are they worth watching? Hmmm

Crazy Elf Boy
10th March 2009, 07:09 AM
I have noticed the dramatic increase of police orientated shows pop up over the last few months. Most of these seem to run together to me so I don't usually watch them. I mainly stick to these.

ABC: Usually anything is good on ABC. Nice clean shows with some occasional anime thrown in.

SBS: South Park, Drawn Togther, Mythbusters, Skins, News and some of the more random animes that pop up from time to time. So for SBS monday night rocks.

Ten: I am not a big fan of TEN, I used to be but I found its programs have gone down hill as of late. So basically I wactch this for Good News Week sometimes but even most of that is kinda lame.

Seven: News, Family Guy, American Dad

Nine: News

I don't usually like (not hate) a lot of shows on TV, but there is one that I am really hating at the moment and that is the remake series of Life on Mars which started screening on TEN recently. Now no offence to any American's/likers of the TEN series. But it was butchered when it got into the hands of TEN I mean really torn to pieces. If you have watched the original series which they aired on ABC last year and then watch the TEN atrocity you will agree with me.

Asilynne
10th March 2009, 11:14 PM
My fave shows are House, NCIS (because its set practically in my backyard ^v^), CSI/CSI Miami, Criminal Minds, Monk and various things on the History Channel and NatGeo/Science channel etc.

Wolfsong
11th March 2009, 12:35 AM
I've recently become a fan of leverage. It took me a while to see it becuase it comes on cable which i don't have. My online friends kept telling how good it was so i broke down and bought the first episode and was hooked. Its got humor mixed in with action and good writers.

Of course my favorite shows are still all three of the CSIs, NCIS, and Supernatural.