PDA

View Full Version : It Still Sucks to be Us! (SIGN UPS)

Mystic_clown
11th March 2009, 05:54 PM
Warning:
The following contains randomness, clichés and the torture of characters. If you don’t like such things, find a more serious RPG. If you enjoy such things, get your head examined, or better yet, sign up for this thing!

A remake of a Mystic_clown and Asilynne production…

It Still Sucks to be Us!

It started out like a normal day at <yet to be named> apartments (look, we couldn’t think of a name ok? Don’t you judge me!!). Anyway, it started out like a normal day (well, as normal as these guys could get). Suddenly, out of nowhere, the ground began to shake, like a freak earthquake or something, which rocked the whole building. Lightning fell all over the place (yet for some bizarre reason, noone was hit) and the sky went from blue, to green, to red, to various shades of purple (ooo, pretty). Then everything began to melt and distort, like some kind of 1980s music video, or a drug trip.

[We would like to point out that we do not condone the use of drugs.]

Then there was flash of light (don’t forget your shades), and suddenly the place was rubble.

Thankfully, the residents that lived there survived (if they didn’t, you could kiss this RPG goodbye!). They were confused, hurting and wondering who the hell to blame for levelling the place. Thankfully, before any finger pointing and fighting can begin, their attention was caught by a strange old man who appeared out of almost nowhere.

“I suppose you’re all wondering what just happened right?”

Wanting to know who to blame for all this, they nodded.

“Well, as you all know, this world is divided into different versions of itself called “genres”, each contained by a barrier right?”

Being from different genre’s themselves, they all nod.

“Well, an evil group calling themselves “The Council”-“

“Lame!”

“Don’t interrupt! Anyway, they have broken the barriers, causing the different genres to pour into each other like so much cheap liquor.”

Everyone gasps.

“It seems they’re after an artifact known as the Gem of Incredible-But Never-Really-Explained-Powers, an extremely powerful gem. I could tell you what it does, but I don’t have the time.”

“Why are they doing this?” One of them asks.

“Well…because we really needed a plot for this RPG.”

“…”

“Anyway. It’s up to you to stop them. You must foil their plans and get the Gem of Incredible-But Never-Really-Explained-Powers before they do.”

“But, why us?”

That old man face palmed, as if the answer was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Well duh, the rest of the plot focused on you so far hasn’t it? You’re the bloody main characters!”

“And if we refuse.”

“Don’t you get it? You don’t have a choice! You’re slaves to the story! You’re going on this bloody quest whether you like it or not! MWAHAHAHA!!”

The man couldn’t help noticing he strange looks he was getting and immediately stopped laughing evilly.

“Anyway, you must be going, and so must I.”

“Wait! Aren’t you coming with us?”

“No. I’m not a main character, and my role in this thing ends here. See ya!”

In a puff of smoke, he was gone, leaving our ‘heroes’ standing in the ruins of their home. Will they do what the old man said and go on their quest? Of course they will! As the old dude said, they don’t have a choice!

Ok, just so I can make it clear to you guys, this is a parody, but it’s a parody of RPGs as a whole, so feel free to bring in (and poke fun at) clichéd events, torture your characters, get yourself involved, etc. Overall, have fun! However, there’s one little rule about this RPG, your character must belong to a certain genre, whether it’s romance, horror, fantasy, etc. Please pick one, don't be shy.

Currently Taken
~Horror (Mystic_clown)
~Survival (Asilynne)
~Fantasy (Crystal Tears)
~Science Fiction (Crazy Elf Boy)
~Comedy (Blademaster)
~Pokemon (reserved by Bear)
~Romance (reserved by Chobichibi)
~Mystery/Noir (Mtoolen)
~Spy (Master Rudy)
~Action (Kuro Espeon)
~Cyberpunk (reserved by darktyranitar)

Now, onto the sign ups!

Name: (Obviously what your character is called, make it fit the genre even if its in a ridiculous way. Adds to the fun ^-~)
Age: (how old is your character, again, fit it to the genre)
Species: (its possible we all wont be humans so what species?)
Personality: (how your character behaves and what goes on in their head)
History: (How you character got to where they are now, important things in their life etc.)
Physical Appearance: (what your character looks like)
Typical clothes: (what do they usually wear day to day?)
Genre: (What genre are they from?)
Weapon/Gear: (What your character uses to fight, and the items they have with them)
Catchphrase: (optional, if your char has a stereotypical thing they like to say it goes here)
Other: (you know what to do surely)

And now, for yours truly.

Name: Jack Scarecrow
Species: Zombie/Scarecrow
Personality: Despite the fact that he’s an undead monster and that he’s actively trying to become a famous horror, Jack isn’t all that bad. He’s nice to talk to, if not a bit sarcastic at times, but for the most part he’s almost pleasant to be around, even if his constant attempts at being scary simply come off as lame at best and annoying at worst.

However, on rare occasions, like once every blue moon, Jack seems to undergo a complete personality change and becomes the horror he wants to be. Woe betide whoever gets in his way. However, these periods don’t seem to last long.
History: Jack was a creation of boredom. His creator, a rather camp mad scientist, just decided one day to slap him together from body parts and stuff him with straw. Then, taking him out to his evil vegetable patch (mad scientists experiment on vegis too you know), he simply ordered him to protect the field from crows. Sure, scaring crows was fun for a little while, but Jack began wanting to be more (and watching such famous horror movies such as Frankenstein didn’t help much either). Jack began slacking off on his duties, sneaking down to the nearby village in order to scare people. However, his attempts only ended up coming off as annoying. The constant complaints from the villagers, combined with the fact that Jack wasn’t doing his job very well, prompted the mad scientist to ‘let go’ his creation (translation: he dumped him on the side of the road while he was sleeping).

Like the rest of the cast, Jack eventually found his way to the <yet to be named> Apartments and has been living there since, taking up jobs to try and pay off the rent.
Physical Appearance: Tall and gangly, Jack’s skin is as pale as one would expect from a living corpse. If one saw him without his clothes on, you could clearly see he’s been put together from different body parts, with the points where they were stitched together clearly visible. Even bits of straw can be seen poking out of these borders. Despite the fact that he’s an undead, he’s not that bad looking, with dirty blonde, straw-like hair and blue and green eyes (they both came from separate bodies).
Typical clothes: His clothing is that same as he got when he was ‘born’ and are thus quite worn. This includes a dirty white shirt, and old, brown cotton jacket, grey pants with a few tears in place, cracked brown leather boots, a crooked grey steeple hat and white gloves. He’s also been seen wearing a red scarf, which doesn’t seem as old as the rest of his clothing.
Genre: Horror
Weapon/Gear: Jack’s main weapon is the wooden cross he was tied to while working as a scarecrow. It’s essentially two logs tied together to form a cross shape. The ends of this cross have been sharpened down to a point, good for swinging around and stabbing people.

He also carries a bag including some extra straw, and a small sowing kit. You never know when you’re going to have to reattach something.
Catchphrase: Wanna know why we’re called SCAREcrows? (Yes, it’s meant to be lame like that).
Other: Is friends with Jane Fox.

Asilynne
11th March 2009, 08:41 PM
Of course I must bring Jane back ^-~

Name: Jane Fox
Species: Human
Personality: If it was in one word, she would be described as 'intense'. Shes big into covering her escape routes if necissary and is always looking out for a huge wild animal of some sort to come barreling out of nowhere and try to gobble her up. Shes careful to the point of obsession, and shed do anything to survive, even if it means sacrificing members of the group to ensure the rest will live (lol). She never laughs unless shes killing something that tried to kill her and she likes her meat raw.
History: OMG what?? SHES AN ORPHAN! (who saw that coming? XD) lol her parents were killed while exploring a distant jungle on another world when she was just a child, and from that young age shes had to eke out an existance far from human contact. Because of that her people skills are almost nonexistant and she goes more on instinct than anything else. Eventually she was rescued by a passing space cruise liner, and finding no place for her among normal humans, was forced to live with all the other misfits in the Yet to be Named complex. She has one companion though, a small lizard-wolf puppy she calls "Meat"
Physical Appearance: Stand at about 5'9", short blond hair, blue eyes. Very tan skin from being out in the wild, and a lean muscular build. Usually has an intense desperate expression on her face lol
Typical clothes: Camo everything, lol she wears a camo tank top that shows her stomach, tattered camo shorts and a camo headband that she wears with her blond bangs over it. She often wears black lines on her face and applies them like most women apply makeup. When she wears shoes they are usually lightweight and khaki.
Genre: Survival
Weapon/Gear: Daggars, spears, just about every kind of weapon that primitive man has had. She also has a crude fishing kit (a line and a hook, and a net) an equally crude first aid kit (with medicine and balms made from plants and animals) And what looks like a bear toothed necklace/.
Catchphrase: "We re all going to die...."
Other: I also forgot relationships so let me add that in ^-~
Relationships: Friends with Jack Scarecrow, meaning she doesnt want to kill him...lol ^v~ Open to anyone else as well!

Mystic_clown
11th March 2009, 09:16 PM
Consider yourself accepted ^_^

Crazy Elf Boy
11th March 2009, 11:12 PM
I would like to reserve Science Fiction.

Crystal Tears
12th March 2009, 12:02 AM
Name: Drake
Species: Dragoon (Mana infused Elf)
Personality: Drake usually comes off as uncaring and cold to other people. He often appears to be in a permanently foul mood, though that’s rather untrue. Drake goes mute when he’s truly angry, in fact you can usually tell he’s in a good mood because he’s telling someone to piss off and leave him alone. He has moments of weakness (like every other stereotypical cold-warriors), showing that he does, actually, have a heart. He is also rather sarcastic, and will no doubt insult anyone trying to be his friend or following him around for whatever reason.
History: He's a Dragoon, a race of warrior elves born when High Elves mixed Elf children with pure Mana.
The result was a sub-species born and bred to fight and defend the Elf Kingdom. Dragoons (in particular Drake) are feared for their hunger for battle and need of a challenge. They were one of the smallest, yet most powerful races fighting the Demons in the ancient war, because of the Mana in their blood, Dragoons reach a certain age and then cease to grow physically.
Physical Appearance: Drake (http://crystal-hime.deviantart.com/art/Ace-of-Flames-UPDATE-115340088) Hair is dark, fire red colour and skin is tan. His eyes are a mixture of crimson and bright red, and the pupil resembles more of a cat’s then a humans.
Typical clothes: He wears a black zip-up tank top (similar to Cloud’s from AC but without the high collar or random sleeve), a tight bandage around his right wrist. On top of that he wears a slim, silver Elvin designed breastplate, with details in a dark, almost black colour. His scarf is a silvery-white color, and his pants are black and cargo-like. His belt is also black (go figure.) and has a silver buckle.
Genre: Fantasy (of course…)
Weapon/Gear: Sword (http://crystal-hime.deviantart.com/art/The-Sword-80808160) (its big, and feels ridiculously heavy to anyone who isn’t Drake…), And Magic revolving around Fire and making them explode (also uses his slightly superhuman senses and strength to fight). Err, he has a small pouch of gold in his pocket, and some leaves in a plastic bag in his other pocket.
Catchphrase: N/A
Other: Like all good stereotypical-warriors, he’s a ridiculously good fighter. XDD
Relationships: open.

Mystic_clown
12th March 2009, 12:23 AM
Ok, Crys, you're accepted. Crazy you're reserved.

MToolen
12th March 2009, 12:42 AM
Name: George "Mallets" Malone
Species: USDA Grade-A Human
Personality: Mallets is snide and rude but in a sarcastic way. As a sort of defense mechanism, he tries to tear down whomever he's talking to before they supposedly attack him back. His second layer is that of the con man, always looking for the angle, the scheme, the money-maker. Under his shell, though, he really is a well-meaning individual (somewhere in there).
History: Malone had it all: great house, good job, loving wife. That is, until he tragically lost it all--in a game of blackjack. Now he resides in <yet to be named> apartments with what money he managed to carry out with him.
Physical Appearance: Thin, short, graying hair adorns a weathered but not tan face, showing the wear of the world there and in his spindled hands and fingers. For not having had a steady job in years, George is remarkably well-sized, having a modest gut to him.
Typical clothes: George is never without his white collared shirt and beige slacks; dress shoes, leather gloves, and a suit jacket are the other usual norms.
Genre: Screwball comedy
Weapon/Gear: Fisticuffs and, when not so gentlemanly, a toolbox-grade hammer (hence the nickname)
Catchphrase: Lemme take a look at that, I'll fix it right up.
Other: I imagine the voice as somewhere near George Clooney's; a gruff bass-baritone in his higher range.
Relationships: Single and (for now) happy about it. While tolerated by some, he has no real friends.

Blademaster
12th March 2009, 01:57 AM
I'll reserve comedy plz. There's something I have to finish before I can properly sign-up, kthnxbai.

Bear
12th March 2009, 07:53 AM
This looks fun. I won't be home to post for a few days so can you please reserve my genre? I'm going to be bold and pick the "Pokemon RPG" genre :)

Crazy Elf Boy
12th March 2009, 07:48 PM
Name: Mariah Nodoka
Personality: Mariah is a very very quiet person, she would normally keep to herself unless someone she actually likes is in terrible danger or she is ordered to do something. She is a very polite person who stands at the back of the crowd, not really a leader character even though she is trained in leadership skills. When she starts to like someone she becomes really uncomfortable around them and tends to stutter when spoken to.
History: Mariah was picked from a young age to be trained as an expert assasain and spy. Because her training started when she was 4 years old she never really knew her parents so most of the time she seems detached from everyone around here. Because of this fact she doesn't have any friends besides the person she shares a room at the academy with but even they are not really close.
Physical Appearance: Mariah stands at about 5'6" making her not very tall, she has has short purple hair which covers her eyes (she mainly looks like Nodoka (http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/4601/nodoka2xt4.jpg) from Negima) But when her face is not hiding her eyes they are a dark mystical green. She is of a medium build and despite her rigorous training she doesn't have much muscle mass but her strength seems 10 times more powerful then she looks.
Typical clothes: She normally wears he academy uniform which is a white shirt with a blue collar under a bright red long sleeved blazer with the academy logo on it. She also wears a skirt which comes about 3 quarters of the way down her thigh. Her uniform can change into her battle attire which is a skin tight bright purple lycra suit (kinda of like Zero-suit Samus) which has a belt for all her weapons.
Genre: Science-Fiction
Weapon/Gear: Her weapons are all held in a small pouch on her belt which is linked to a realm of infinite space which holds anything and everything. She mainly uses 4 weapons.
1: 2 small sword hilt which has an energy capacitor which forms an energy weapon in any form she choose these range from a Sword - Dagger - Axe
2: 2 Pistols, which can use lethal and non lethal bullets depending on wether she is doing an assasaination or a capture. Other then that they are your normal hand guns with a standard 15 bullet clip.
3: A large sniper rifle with a powerful scope, it can hold anything from an armor piercing rounds to tranquilizer darts.
4: The last of her main weapons which she only uses in extreme situation is a massive chain gun which can pretty much cut through anything.
Catchphrase: Since she doesn't talk much her catchphrase is mainly silence.
Other: Relationships are open if anyone wants to attempt to break through to Mariah.

Mystic_clown
12th March 2009, 10:10 PM
Crazy Elf Boy: Accepted.

Blademaster: reserved

Bear: reserved

Mtoolen: Ok, I'm a little curious, what exactly is a screwball comedy?

MToolen
12th March 2009, 11:25 PM
Screwball comedy is a specific kind of comedy dependent upon both slapstick and quick joke making; because of its focus on relationships, it has also been likened to a sex comedy without the sex. I can make another char if you'd rather, though. Anything to participate.

Mystic_clown
12th March 2009, 11:35 PM
Hmm, yeah. I'm not really too sure about your character. I would be more comfortable giving comedy to Blade, considering how well he did with it last time. Maybe another genre?

ChobiChibi
13th March 2009, 08:35 AM
I think CT told you, but I'd like to reserve Romantic Comody/Chick Flick, just for the lols! 8D

MToolen
13th March 2009, 09:46 AM
Cool beans. Before I run through so much more work, is film noir/mystery acceptable?

Asilynne
13th March 2009, 10:10 AM
Rudys reserving spy movie/tv genre again lol

Kuro Espeon
13th March 2009, 09:36 PM
AWESOME!! I'm glad you brought this back! Of coure I'm reviving Brigh, but I don't have time tonight to dig out her profile, so just save the Action genre slot for me! Thanks!

Kuro Espeon
14th March 2009, 10:37 AM
Like I promised, here's Brigh! Again!! AREN'T YOU ALL EXCITED??? XDD

Name: Brigh (pronounced "Bree") Dangerfield
Personality: Tries to be sociable, but she's so high-strung and violent that she doesn't easily make friends. She tends to be overly paranoid about "attackers" and will jump into fights that don't even exist. While she has the best of intentions, she often expresses them in an overtly wrong way.
History: The daughter of a war veteran (he never told her WHICH war though), she was raised in a very militaristic household. Ever since she was a small child she was drilled in warfare tactics and trained on all the advanced forms of weaponry. She also learned various forsm of Tai Jutsu and Tae Kwon Do and incorporates them into her fighting style. She was taught to never let her guard down and always be on the look out for potential assailants. She took this philosophy to heart (perhaps TOO much) and became the ultimate fighting machine (at least in her own mind). She briefly attended college but was kicked out for drawing a missle launcher on her professor when she suspected him of sabotaging her exam. Since then she's worked as a demolitions expert for a construction company where she gets to put her skills to a slightly better use.
Physical Appearance: About 5'10" with a toned and semi-muscular build. Long, black hair in a tight braid and dark hazel eyes. She has various scars on her arms and one across her left cheek (they're mostly by her own doing, but she calls them "Battle scars").
Typical clothes: Typical green army pants and boots with a black tanktop. Has a utility belt containing various equipment and keeps a strap of ammunition strapped across her shoulder at all times. Also wears a pair of black arm bands and fingerless leather gloves.
Genre: Action
Weapon/Gear: Basically every type of weapon you can think of. She has a vast arsenal of guns, blades, and explosives at her disposal that she will whip out at a moments notice (seemingly out of nowhere...). She also has the keys to her father's tank. Heh...heh...heeeeeh....
Catchphrase: "This looks like a job for......Mr. BoJangles!!" (The name of her favorite machine gun)
Relationships: Gets along well with David Johnson and always tries to come along on his missions, since she's convinced that her expertise would come in handy.
Other: Has a strange affinity for muffins....

Mystic_clown
14th March 2009, 04:30 PM
Kuro, you're accepted, obviously ^_^

Ok, Ill just wait for a few more reserved people to sign up and I'll start this thing.

Master Rudy
15th March 2009, 12:40 AM
Ok I plan to make some minor changes to this profile prior to the start of the RPG but here it is as it was from the original:

Name-David Johnson (ever notice how angets and spies have normal sounding names such as Jack, James and Sam?)
Foxhound Code Name-Maniac Dolphin
Age-28
Gender-Male
Species-Human
Personality-If your innocent he'll be caring towards you. If your not then your not going to be on his good side. Will do whatever it takes to get his mission done. Rumored to be unstable and a bit of a loose cannon as he claims he's been a huge help on many missions that aren't listed in his dossier.
History-Former NYPD police officer. Eventually joined the army and was recruited into Foxhound for a mission in the middle east. Upon returning to the US he eventually joined the CIA's New York branch of CTU but has been inactive for several years since the terrorists only seem to focus on Los Angeles. Is currently living at the apartment complex and working as a security guard at a local office building while waiting for CTU and the President of the United States to call him back into action. Also despite being out of action it's not uncommon for his to disappear for days on end as he helps other agents requesting his help.
Physical Appearance-Standing at 5 foot 11 he's not exactly tall but the way he's built he doesn't need to be. Has short blond hair in sort of a Trunks style haircut, blue eyes and a kind face......until some random terrorist asshole pisses him off.
Typical clothes-Usually wears a brown leather jacket with blue jeans and a green shirt. When he's clothed he always has at least two handguns hidden somewhere on him. If he's on a mission he'll swap out his normal clothes for CTU tactial gear: a dark blue long sleeve shirt with CTU and CIA emblems on each arm, a black flak jacket and black combat pants.
Genre-Espionage
Weapon/Gear-Uses a varitiy of handguns but usually carries a Sig P228 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sig_P226). As a backup weapon he uses a Springfield Micro .45 GAP (http://www.gunsandammomag.com/ga_handguns/GAhandguns_011105H.jpg) in an ankle holster under his pants. Also carries a cell phone and a PDA. When in his tactial gear he adds a combat knife to the mix and a suppressor to his Sig.
Catchphrases-We're running out of time! (since no federal agent or spy in TV, games and movies has ever said THAT)
Dammit! (a fav of Gabe Logan from Syphon Filter and Jack Bauer from 24)
Other-I can't give you other! You've got to tell me what other things I need to know because we're running out of time dammit!
Relationships-Knows some of the other characters in the complex and is friendly towards them but mainly keeps to himself. Outside of the complex he's friends with just about every fictional spy ever created. Claims that he did all the work in missions such as destroying Goldenye, curing the Omega Strain of Syphon Filter and saving David Palmer's life. This cannot be proven as all these missions are top secret and officals from the respective agenties involved cannot be reached for comment.

Blademaster
15th March 2009, 10:44 PM
OK sign-up's here.

Name: Roy Budokai
Personality: Roy Budokai is a lazy, easygoing guy by nature. He talks strangely sometimes, and usually wimps out of confrontations, but he's a good guy at heart. He's OBSESSED with video games, though, and he knows more than a little about both them and the technology they run on. As a result, he's a computer whiz of sorts, able to hack computers and fix broken electronics pretty easily. In general, if it has buttons, Roy will play with it for hours and hours; he currently holds the world record for longest amount of time spent playing video games without stopping (47 hours and 28 minutes trying to beat Battletoads for the NES).
History: Nothing of interest here, sorry... His parents got along well, he lived in a decent house growig up, he isn't an angst-ridden bastard like most teens his age... He had it easy growing up.
As a little kid, he played on his big brother's old Atari 7800 and NES pretty much nonstop; from then on, he was addicted to video games, trying out and playing every game he could get his hands on, selling them for new ones, taking them apart... He wants to design his own video games someday, but his lack of an educational stepladder is kinda hindering that. He'll be lucky to get a job at Microsoft swapping Ringed Xbox 360's at his current rate.
Despite his obsession and his lack of attentiveness in school, he somehow made it into <yet to be named> Community College; he can't live on-campus though, since he has a tendency to drive his roommates nuts. So after a few months, he 'left' the dorms behind and moved into the <yet to be named> apartment building, where he lives with fellow nutjobs instead. They're all one big happy demented family. :D
Physical Appearance: http://superblade.deviantart.com/art/Roy-Budokai-115981149 This.
Typical clothes: -_- You didn't look at the picture, did you...?
Genre: Comedy
Weapon/Gear: As stated earlier, Roy is a tech geek. He's good with computers and at fixing busted 'toys,' but aside from that, he can't fight his way out of a paper bag. His only means of defending himself is by randomly throttling enemies with his stuff and praying he doesn't die in the process.
Catchphrase: "This isn't a video game, you know!"
Relationships: Almost nobody in the building really dislikes Roy, but the only real 'friend' he seems to have is Jack. Everyone else either scares him or keeps to themselves. He also keeps in regular contact with his beloved older brother, Luke.
Other: His favorite video game is The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Mystic_clown
16th March 2009, 07:06 AM
Accepted and double accepted. Alright, now who else am I waiting on *looks over the list* Well, I will start this one up soon. This is so exciting ^_^

darktyranitar
16th March 2009, 10:46 AM
Heya, you still accept any more sign up? I'm thinking of joining...

I know Sci-fi is already taken, but would it be okay if I take Cyberpunk? (which could be considered a sub-section of sci-fi, I dunno)

MToolen
17th March 2009, 07:10 PM
Let's try this again.

Name: Norman Pettigrew
Personality: Prefers working, and working alone; doesn't talk much outside of business. Very dedicated to his work, almost paranoiacally so. Rarely trusts in anyone.
History: Born and raised in a city riddled with crime, Norman worked his way into the police academy only to fail when he discovered... shady circumstances. Things only got harder when his parents were gunned down; with his remaining savings, he took an apartment at <as yet to be named> and started a gumshoe business.
Physical Appearance: Fairly thin, average sized (5'10") frame, pointy chin, pale skin; chin-length straight black hair; and icy blue eyes.
Typical clothes: A beige trenchcoat covers gray slacks, a white collared shirt, and a black tie. Also present are a matching beige fedora and black dress shoes.
Genre: Film Noir/Mystery
Weapon/Gear: One Colt .45 revolver
Catchphrase: Something fishy's going on here...
Other: Only eats plain white toast with water in an homage to the man who seemed to know everything... Elwood Blues.

Bear
22nd March 2009, 07:33 AM
Ahhhhh I never got around to making my character. Here he is!

Name: Fisherman Steve
Personality: Steve is absolutely convinced that his team of 6 Magikarp is the ultimate pokemon fighting force. Though he has lost every battle he has been in, he still maintains that his Magikarp are the greatest thing since sliced bread. He will always accept a challenge and charge into battle. Very easy-going and a generally happy guy.
History: Fisherman Steve is 0-162 in pokemon battling. He's spent most of his life sitting by the pier, fishing with his Old Rod. When he was 10, he caught his first pokemon, a level 5 Magikarp. Ever since, he's fished and fished and fished away, assembling his perfect team of 6 Magikarp. He one day aspires to challenging the pokemon league, but first he must win a battle...
Physical Appearance: Average height I guess, a little on the stocky side. Kinda chunky from sitting around fishing all day.
Typical clothes: Dull orange fishing cap and jacket, with flannel buttoned shirt, plain black pants and black shoes.
Genre: Pokemon RPG
Weapon/Gear: His team of 6 Magikarp does his fighting. I suppose he could use his Old Rod if he had to...
Catchphrase: "I am a Pokemon Master!"
Other: =P

Mystic_clown
22nd March 2009, 04:22 PM
Accepted. Now get in there and post.

ChobiChibi
26th March 2009, 09:15 PM
So I don't get murdered any time soon...

Name: Meiya Cervenka
Species: Human (the hopeless romantic variety!)
Personality: Meiya’s a quiet kind of girl, the kind that just potters around and gets on with things. College student and a bookworm, she lives in her own little dream world of romance she’s read in classic novels. She loves the idea of being swept off her feet into the arms of a handsome man. She’s a sweet girl, kind and caring, always looking out for others. Inwardly, she’s quite shy, so any kind of over excitedness is normally caused by nervousness, and often blushes. She’s quite often humming a little tune too.
History: Meiya’s a college student living alone in a small apartment in the block. She studies English with music as her minor. She lives on the same floor as Drake and just so happens to have the biggest crush on him. She often pops over for random reasons just to get the chance to talk to him.
Physical Appearance: Meiya is around 5’7’’, with a thin, slightly curvy build. She has jade green eyes and dark brown hair that reaches half way down her back. Her skin is lightly tanned from where she likes to read outside in the sun. Overall, she has more of a cutesy appearance than sexy, which frustrates her a little.
Typical clothes: Normally just jeans and a t-shirt with a hoodie or zip up jacket. On her feet is normally a pair of red old converse. She mostly goes for comfy things, unless she’s trying to particularly impress. Typical college student budget, though.
Genre: Romance
Weapon/Gear: She’s probably carrying some kind of book with her. Hardbacks can do damage, right?
Catchphrase: Can’t think of anything XD
Other: Boom, boom, boom! Everybody say Way-oh! WAY-OH!

Mystic_clown
27th March 2009, 05:47 AM
Chobichibi: Accepted. Now get roleplaying.

Elaina
1st April 2009, 05:43 AM
Oh no >_< Crystal didn't tell me to post here 1st I'm really sorry @_@ I still don't know how these things work.....

Name: Alexandria (Alex) Blake
Personality: Alex is an open person, she's almost always honest, opinionated (speaks her mind), happy-go-lucky, upbeat and caring. And she sucks at lying.
History: Alex is a country girl at heart no one really knows why she lives in the suburbs, she belongs somewhere on a ranch or farm. She was raised in a very open family where you speak your mind and doesn’t understand why some people, like her neighbour Drake, are so closed up. She learned to rope and ride when she was quite young and from time to time will rope random things... or people for fun.
Physical Appearance: 5'7" slightly tanned, lean build. She has green eyes and a slightly round face. Long, dirty blond hair tided in a pony tail and bangs that come down to around her mouth.
Typical clothes: White tank top, blue and grey plaid, cotton work shirt, typically left open. Blue jeans, leather cowboy boots, leather belt with a silver belt buckle, that has a fancy dancy design on it =D. Oh and a light tan cowboy hat =3
Genre: Western
Weapon/Gear: six shooter, rope and a pocket knife
Catchphrase: "Y’know you would look mighty fine in a Cowboy hat and a pair of leather boots"
Relationships: Open
Other: She lives next-door to Drake and lives with a Bay horse named Buttercup, a cow named Lucy, a pig named Wilbert and an annoying rooster named Marmalade that Drake likes to call Friday Night Dinner (FND for short) (and yes she lives on the second floor) She loves to bake anything sweet, especially cake and pie.

darktyranitar
12th April 2009, 04:57 AM
Apologize for the late-ness: I was (and still is) busy reading for finals.

Name: Mathhias

Personality: Despite his calm manner, he is highly cautious and slightly paranoid. He purposely does things in a slow and careful manner, observing his surrounding as carefully as he could; however, once he feels threatened, he will react with light-speed reflex. When he is relaxed, he would spend his time reading, playing chequers, and – occasionally – give out a rambling or two.

History: Matthias spend the last ten years as a member of a secret body of the government – Sector Zero – protecting the country from cyber warfare and military threats. Recently, however, there come many unusual threats: one that the opposing sides have seems to gain an advantage. It didn’t take long before they manage to track down the whereabouts of the perpetrators: a small country located near the equator.

Matthias then spend almost a month in the location, blending himself among the locals of the area. Then, one day, he had somehow managed to get the information that the government actually planned the whole operation in order to eliminate Sector Zero, which they deemed as dangerous for the country. Disheartened, confused and feeling betrayed, Matthias never returned to his country, and has since then constantly move here and there, launching his own small war on his government whenever possible.

Physical Appearance: Standing at 6 feet, with a lean yet looming built, Matthias is widely regarded as a dumb ol’ sluggish giant. His face is clean shaven, and he is bald. The one thing about him that immediately catches others’ attention is his optical implant eyes - a sort of small disc of red glasses.

Beneath his cloth, he has almost all of his body mechanized: all of them are covered with layers of artificial skin, although there are certain parts that can be exposed quite easily after being subjected to rough handling. On his back – somewhere close to his spine – lies something that looked like a small socket: one where he would usually used to plug in into electronic items.

Typical clothes: A pair of old faded jeans and plain black t-shirt – which he sometimes wear an old sweater over it. He still has an attachment with his old job, and this is shown from the accessory that he wears: a soldier’s tag (which is already faded, with the words barely readable), army knife, and boots.

Genre: Cyberpunk

Weapon/Gear: Despite the range of modern weapons that he could obtain, Matthias usually relies on an old sniper rifle model (pic (http://www.militarypictures.info/d/80-3/Barret_M82.jpg)). The rifle, not equipped with any sort of electronic device on it, cannot be traced by means of satellite positioning. While the rifle appears as just another typical rifle, this one is known to penetrate almost any kind of vehicle and armour available – and having a recoil rate could break his arm, if it was not for his mechanized body.

Besides the rifle, he also operates a few laptops with him. He is not really good at hacking, but he could do a little of work at cracking a code or two.

Catchphrase: “Government don’t care if we die.”

Other: N/A

I'll be posting some time later