PDA

View Full Version : [##] BRIMSTONE [##] (Sign-ups)

Bulbasaur4
13th March 2009, 02:07 PM
Brimstone
Theme Music :3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuyPyVIOeHA)

The High Cleric smacked his lips agently, sighing as he watched the pair in front of him. Normally, he would have never agreed to sending a little girl away under the Monk's care. The Monk, while being apart of the Silver Flame, hadn't fully embraced the ways of Pelor nor had she shown a great amount of restraint. Certainly, the woman wasn't parenting caliber either. However... this particular little girl was an exception to the definition of all "normal" little girls. Having her in a normal orphanage, even under the Silver Flame, had proven to be far more trouble than it was worth...

"Explain to me again why I'm now a designated babysitter-wait, better yet. Explain to me why I'm babysitting a girl while on a mission to investigate the Andalus' Cry Tower." The monk crossed her arms.

The Cleric shifted in his seat for a moment while the little girl seemed painfully unaware of anything going on. She was scampering about the chapel, investigating nearly every crevice that resembled anything colorful or shiny.

"I think it will be good... for the both of you." He sighed again.

"... and HOW?" The monk growled.

"On this journey, you will be in charge of her. Teach her things. Order. Law. Good- all the things which the Silver Flame holds highly. Teach her the difference between right and wrong... good and evil... and please, keep her out of trouble."

The monk sighed, "So you're having me bring her along to teach her things, while being on a perilous journey. Doesn't seem like a good idea at all, you buffoon."

Another sigh. "I'm sure your skills are quite capable of keeping her safe. Who knows, the little one may surprise you. Now please, leave quickly. It will only be a matter of time before others will show up to investigate Andalus' Cry Tower."

Begrudgingly, the monk turned, muttering under her breath, as she headed out.

"Come on Axianna..." She barked, causing the little girl to leap to attention and scamper off after the monk.

The High Cleric winced as the door slammed, but he sank deeper into his chair. While the monk was difficult, she would be the best for the mission. They would find information of the happenings in Andalus' Cry Tower while also temporarily gaining a moment of relaxation with Axianna's presence being removed. If things worked out well... perhaps the journey would let the girl calm down. Both of them, actually.

"I hope the Tower hasn't been compromised..." He said to himself quietly. Less than a day ago, a large force of magical energy had rippled across their city of Faireharn. The energy was like a tidal wave, causing a few magical artifacts to explode and the powers of most of the wielders of the Arcane to feel much weaker. Some still were suffering from the ill effects of such an explosive wave of power. Having to resort to slightly ill methods, they had pinpointed the point of the explosion had come from the city of Andalus- most specifically, the Cry Tower.

Cry Tower- mythology pointed that such a tower used to be the stand of the Gods, where creatures in the land of Agamon would climb to the top of the tower to receive the word of their Gods. The tower of course, was nothing more than a relic, made up of simple stone and wood.

At least... that was what he had thought...

Welcome to the world of Agamon. A large, basic DnD-esque fantasy setting. In the land of Agamon, creatures of all shapes and sizes dwell. Often, creatures from other planes even visit such as demons, elementals, faeys etc... Agamon is rich in such diversity, which while interesting, often causes problems.

Recently, in the city of Andalus, there was a large explosion of magical energy and quaked the entire land of Agamon. Many magical artifacts exploded, killing many in their eruption while thousands of magic users lost their ability to cast magic or found it repressed.

For whatever reason, you (and perhaps some friends) must seek out the Cry Tower of Andalus. Perhaps it is merely curiosity or an order from a higher up- whatever the reason, you must find out exactly what the explosion was and why it occurred.

You can play ANY fantastical creature that you can think of. As for abilities, take creative liberty although I recommend picking a class from a DnD book or some sort of game. (Like Mage or Mystical Theurgist or Warrior etc...) Characters can be powerful (think level 14ish) but please, try not to overpower them so that their powers are Godly. If I find people's powers are too much, I'll ask everyone to tone them down. Powers won't play a HUGE role on the RPG... as the RPG is more around the adventure than the battle.

Another note, I am not creating a map or anything. So feel free to make up your own home cities or villages in the world. Just assume that it takes a few days to a few weeks to travel to the "nearest" village or city when you are in another one.

If you have questions, let me know. This RPG is rated HM btw, which I have labeled as "heavy mature." If you don't like violence, blood, sexual innuendos, taboos and what-not then please do not join. While I know the intro doesn't seem too dark, the RPG WILL be dark in tone. To get an idea, perhaps check out the intro to Brimstone in the Fan Fiction lounge.

I encourage to add dark or complex elements to your characters, although sometimes the most simple of characters are the most fun to play and "expose" to a dark world. :3

Take creative license! Feel free to create starting relations with characters! Feel free to nip at typical taboos!

Character Form:
Name:
Race:
Class: (A label for your abilities, can make it up of course.)
Abilities: (Just a rough idea)
Appearance:
Personality: (Summary)
History: (Brief)
Relationships:
Other:

Note: Axianna is my plot driver, so I have purposefully kept things hidden. Please don't be like me and try filling out as much as possible. If you have some ideas or hidden elements, PM me about them so I can check. :D

Name: Axianna (Last name unknown)
Race: Appears to be Human
Class: Unknown, been known to conjure dark energy which sends out spherical blasts.
Abilities: See above.
Appearance: About three feet tall with a slim, delicate build. Her skin is fair and on the edge of a spring's tan and a winter's pale. She has a head of thick blonde hair that has a slight wave and reaches down to her hips. A few loose bangs frame her face and occasionally splay over her eyes. Her eyes themselves are her oddity, in which her left eye is a silver violet and her right eye is a crimson red in color. She typically wears a mahogany robe that's a bit too big to her and has floppy sleeves that go past her hands. (It causes her to push them up constantly). Underneath she wears a purple free-flowing skirt with elaborate weavings of thorny designs in black. She also wears a loose flowing shirt, deep purplish red in color. She wears a necklace but the pendant is always underneath her shirt and remains unseen. She wears simple black boots lastly.
Personality: Scarily neutral. She has no concept of good and evil and has many odd habits. She often cheers and things that others would deem "not cheerable" and shows no inklings of fear. She's a bit of a blank slate and learns quickly from others- often traits that aren't quite desirable.
History: Unknown, except that the Silver Flame took her in. She used to be apart of their Orphanage, however she seemed to have caused too much trouble so they are sending her out with one of their monks. The Silver Flame would refuse to offer little more information to anyone who might inquire....
Relationships: She often talks of her "Daddy", the monk is her current companion and the Silver Flame organization.
Other: Following Axianna is a large dog-sized blue dragon whom she has labeled, "Mr. Cupcakes." While normally considered evil, the blue dragon seems quite intelligent and follows Axianna's orders. He is capable of speech it seems, but only Axianna seems to understand his tongue as it is not Draconic.

One last thing: I will be throwing plot all around the place, so even if we wander off my original idea... no biggie. I have plots to throw everywhere. PLOT PLOT PLOT... bwha.

Weasel Overlord
13th March 2009, 02:33 PM
I want an angel... can I have an angel Kalah? Can I can I can I?!? Or at least, something angelic?! PLEASUMS!?! *latches on to Kalah's leg desperately*

Mew Master
13th March 2009, 02:40 PM
Hmm... tempting. Since this is Kalah's last RPG here, I feel obligated to at least try and play... Okay, I'm in.. Theo and Cerine! I get to play Theo and Cerine! I'll post my Char-sign-ups later tonight. ^^

Heald
13th March 2009, 03:34 PM
Name: Coremax (Cor-Ray-Max), Smiter of Fools
otherwise known as, Ted (short for Theodore).
Age: Unknown, a geological being so possibly thousands, although became conscious within the last 30 years or so.
Race: Rock Elemental
Class: Warrior would be the best description
Abilities: Very durable and strong, he can resist most physical attacks with ease. He can disassemble himself at will and travel underground to an extent (within about 30 metres).
Appearance: Standing at over 10 feet high when standing straight, he is a being composed of large rocks, or small boulders, depending on your outlook, although each rock ranging from 3 feet wide to some being bigger than a human. He generally stands in a humanoid shape, with rocks making up his legs, arms and torso, and a very pointy rock he uses as his head. However, a red cracking glowing energy ball is in the centre of his torso and is the source of his life. Whenever he talks, the noise emanates from here and glows white with every syllable. His level of activity or anger will make the ball grow or wane, the more angry or active he is, the more it grows. When he is completely inactive, the energy disappears and instead only a pebble with a magic glyph etched into it remains.
Personality: He is generally a very subdued, neutral figure. Unlike most rock elementals, he is intelligent and interested in things other than mindless destruction, such as poetry, politics and art. In fact, he hates mindless destruction, or mindless anything really. His voice sounds like a depressed middle aged man and never speak with much vigour or anticipation, just sounding down and sometimes a bit whiney. He is definitely pessimistic.
History: He was born as Theodore, the youngest of three rock elementals in the plane of elementals, an entirely separate plane from the land of Agamon. His two older brothers were legends amongst the rock elementals, renowned for the peerless destruction and generally considered some of the most powerful rock elementals in history. Ted didn't like the expectations that were being forced upon him, instead wishing to write poetry and be kind to creatures. The other elementals laughed at him when he fed rabbits and birds instead of smashing them like a normal elemental. Eventually, he was bound to a powerful and evil sorceror in the land of Agamon, who summoned him, expecting great things from the brother of Gargantamax the Moon Smasher, and Petramax the Destructinoid. Indeed, whilst Ted, or Coremax as his name came to be known as in the land of Agamon, was a being of incredible destructive ability, he chose never to destroy at whim, instead when only bound by his master's will (as he was forced, by magical means, to carry out his instructions), although Coremax often took liberty in how exactly he completed his instructions. The magical explosion happened whilst he was in battle with a legion, and his master's magic power was stripped from him, and the sorceror was captured and incarcerated. However, Ted was not unsummoned in some bizarre twist and is now stuck living in Agamon until he can figure out how to return to his own plane. He is now free from his master's will.
Relationships: None.
Other: None.

Mystic_clown
13th March 2009, 04:29 PM
Hmm, I have an interesting character idea for this. Wait for me ^_^

Drusilla
13th March 2009, 04:40 PM
Ooh oooh... Drusie wants to play her tiefling-pretty!

Name: Anah Jarndry
Race: Tiefling
Class: Rogue
Abilities: Disable traps, pick locks, pick pockets... ect ect. As for racial ability, she can gather shadows, see long distances very clearly in the dark.
Appearance: Two small horns curl gently out of her forehead, almost hidden by her shoulder-length bright red hair. Apart from the horns and her three-foot long tail, her appearance is basically human. (See attachments... and ignore the Neverwinter Nine uniform...)
Personality: A natural-born leader, Anah is opinionated, yet diplomatic (at level 18, she's got 27 points in diplomacy and 25 in bluff... so level 14 would be slightly less). She follows her whims, which usually get her caught up in things she was better off not knowing about.
History: An orphan, Anah grew up in a small farming community, but never felt like she really belonged. Humans, with their natural mistrust of tieflings, have always made her life difficult, making her wary of them.
Relationships: She travels with a small rag-tag band of adventurers.
Other: Theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnM0h-gcxJE), Are We Having Fun Yet? by Doctor Steel

Ultimate Charizard
13th March 2009, 05:01 PM
Kalah your a fricking Genius. Ive had a charachter i wanted to try for ages but no appropriate RPG's (and didnt want to start one myself)

And yes, i am lifting the Race from Warhammer ;)

Character Form
Name: Snytch
Race: Skaven
Class: Survivor
Abilities: Basically Skaven are extremely adept at living off whatever they can. They arent bound by human law and as such will beg, borrow and steal whatever they need and kill for it with little hesitation. They use many skills you may associate with a human rogue and as such are very stealthy but also have a degree of swiftness, balance and agility superior to any man.
Appearance:http://www.markofchaosinn.com/img/units/58_medium.jpg
Basically Skaven are Rat-men, roughly 5ft tall and stands hunched over. Snytch has Jet black fur over his body though his tail, hands and feet are mostly hairless. Wears a Brown leather jacket that has a hood. Carries two claw like blade weapons that he keeps sheathed inside his jacket (Slightly smaller than the pic)
Personality: Snytch is likeable in his own way. Most Skaven avoid humans completely and as such alot dont even beleive the race exists however Snytch has found it useful to sometimes make alliances, although rarely friends. Like all Skaven he has a healthy sense of Paranoia and Self preservation and will rarely hesitate to sacrifice those around him for his own benefit, indeed its unheard of for any Skaven to have risen in their society without stabbing someone in the back, its just a way of life. Unlike most Skaven however he does have a sense of adventure, and doesnt mind taking the odd risk as long as it isnt immediately life threatening or he can let someone else take any falls along the way.
History: Started out as all Skaven, part of a large litter of 20 young who through their first year attempted to kill and eat each other, those that survived (Snytch and 2 Brothers) entered into Skaven society as lowly Clansmen though Snytch found this wasnt really for him and so left the Undercities and explored the surface world. Finding refuge in the large cities of man, he couldnt beleive his luck to find that humans regularly threw out perfectly good food and had a warren of underground tunnels he could explore to his leisure and make them his home.
Relationships: None, the ones he makes are often 'temporary'
Other: Dont know how to intro him yet so basically ill 'bump' into someone.

classy_cat18
13th March 2009, 05:08 PM
Meanie! I leave for a few hours and you sneak this in! *sniffles*

Think I can make a demon character? I want a devilish-looking but not evil demon!

Character Form:
Name: Nyxa
Race: Winged Demon (Mwhahaha)
Class: Shadow Mage (I'm not a DnD fanatic, work with me)
Abilities: She can use the shadows around her to bind her opponents, allowing her to easily chop them up with her scythe. The range of attack depends on the amount of shadows/darkness available around her. She's at a disadvantage when there's no shadows or darkness to help her, but that's where her excellent speed from Shadow Strider and her weapon comes in. She can also disappear into the shadows/darkness for brief periods of time and has excellent night vision. Her scythe can be infused with shadow power to leave burning wounds and add extra damage.
Appearance: A slim girl of five feet tall. Very short black hair with red highlights. Her fingers are long and sharp. Two short horns stick out of her hair, the right one being broken. Her skin is dark gray, which makes her catlike yellow eyes stand out even more. Two batlike wings are on her back (a wingspan of about five feet), and a long tail that she'll wrap around her waist when she wants to keep it hidden. She sports vampiric fangs. Hardly anyone sees her demonic features because she usually wears a short red hood that goes down to her knees. She wears a sleeveless black tunic and short black pants with ragged edges. On her wrists, she wears broken metal shackles that have strange etchings on them. She goes barefoot.
Personality: Although not evil, she gives off an evil vibe (something that goes with the whole demon thing). She's softspoken but will say the scariest things as she seems to think to herself, things that make people think that murder is on her mind. This is mainly from her morbid curiosity. Her morals are a little twisted, but her heart's in the right place most of the time. She just has a weird way of showing it. Her loyalty can be pretty deep. She rarely shows anger, and is prone to bouts of evil cackling.
History: Her unique powers made her the target of a ruthless slave trader that captured her from a faroff land and transferred her to a lord who trained her to be his personal assassin/servant/plaything (wink wink). The broken shackles used to totally repress her energy when she wasn't in use. One night, the lord woke up to find his servant standing over him, shackles broken and her scythe ready to slice off his head and odd digit. Now she has no master and no purpose, so she has started to roam in persuit of adventure and companionship.
Relationships: none
Other: Although she's not nocturnal, she is much more active at night. She also sees touching of her wings or tail as intimate, and is prone to biting those she likes. Oh, and since everyone else has a theme: Nixa's theme! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKV195eXg7I)

Arnen
13th March 2009, 05:11 PM
Hmm, I feel like my WoW character could fit in here; maybe I could DnD-ify her, make her a Drow or something.

Anyway, do you have a specific map plotted out or something, or are we at liberty to create a homeland for our characters?

Drusilla
13th March 2009, 06:11 PM
Another note, I am not creating a map or anything. So feel free to make up your own home cities or villages in the world.

There ya go, Arnen. :)

Asilynne
13th March 2009, 07:11 PM
Sweet I have an awesome idea for a totally unique character, I just need to roll stuff around in my head then Ill post my sign up!
(OK guys make this RPG last 5 years got it?!)

Mew Master
14th March 2009, 12:45 AM
For teh Kalah!

Name: Theodore Allan Kíash
Nicknames: Theo, Talon, Fire Storm
Race: Dragonoid (Half-Dragon/Dragonblooded combo-ish)
Class: Sword Sage (Dungeons and Dragons 3.5, Tome of Battle: Book of the Nine Swords)
Abilities: Theo’s abilities revolve around fire, and fighting with extreme skill, both armed and unarmed. His twin-bladed sword can catch the air and create sparks then bursting flame around the blades (or even his claws), dance around the battlefield like a jack-rabbit, and fight with the tenacity of his draconic heritage. He can control fire to an extent, use it to teleport, dash around an opponent, and even breathe it (only a few are actual magical abilities). He has a fast reaction time, incredible strength, keen senses, acrobatic, and is a formidable foe in battle, fighting with flame, steel, and claw.
Appearance: For starters Drako has the basic humanoid shape, stands about 6’4”. His face has mostly human proportions save for a horn on his nose and two pointy flaps for his nostrils. His nose and mouth are slightly protruded forward with large hard scales under his eyes and protrusions at the back hinge of his jaws. His ears are large and elf or cat-like. A pair of horns rests on the ridges above his sharp, reptilian golden eyes (that glow red when he uses his abilities). Unlike some other Dragonoids, Theo has ‘hair’ that runs down to his knees as a stream of spiky scales (which he can crack like a whip to send one flying, not very accurate). Theo wears light armor that gives him more maneuverability and freedom during combat. He has a pair of gauntlets with silk material halfway up his upper arm. His pants are light cloth with some leather boots and knee armor. Usually, the Dragonoid wears a cloak to hide his draconic appearance to stop people from instantly assuming he’s going to eat them. His eyes glow golden with a soft light, even when shaded and in the dark.
Theodore Allan Kíash (http://dr-studios.deviantart.com/art/Brimstone-Theo-Kiash-115887754)
Personality: Despite his destructive capabilities, Theo doesn’t care for fighting that much. There is such a time for battle of course, but he’d rather enjoy life rather than end it. He’s sarcastic, a womanizer of the worst degree, a bit over-dramatic (especially with Cerine), but he has a softer side. He understands the pain of being different from everyone else, and helps out the downtrodden with a few gold or some food. Even though he’s outlived the rest of his family (cept for his father) he makes sure to enjoy good food, drink, company, and, of course, a good story. He has a sense of morality, and understands that choices are not always black and white, helping those he can when he can. He enjoys the company of children and often plays with them when he can.
History: Theo was born in a village of humans. The children picked on him for being different. When he was 16, ye left and tried finding his own way, keeping in touch with his family. Not yet fully able with his abilities he met a Sword Sage that helped him understand the nature of his inner fire and skill. He was framed once for being a demon (even though he does sorta look it), and eventually cleared his name. Theo met his father, a powerful dragon trying to become a god. Whether Kíashkiklah succeeded is unknown. He did marry, sire a few children and watched as they all grew old and died. Saddened by this, he continued traveling not raising another family. He learned history, lore, improved upon his skill and helped those he could. Eventually he ran into Cerine, an odd elf with a history similar to his own…
Relationships: Big-brother relationship with Cerine, father is a dragon known as Kíashkiklah, the Dragon of Blood. Has many contacts around the world that he’s built and maintained over the years.
Other: If you want a better understanding of Theo’s personality, imagine Kenshin Humora and Vash the Stampede mixed into one. His father forged the twin-bladed sword that Theo uses. Theme ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSS6-UMbIdI )

Name: Cerine
Race: Night Elf…. ish
Class: Runemaster (World of Warcraft: More Magic and Mayhem)
Abilities: Cerine has a multitude of runes tattooed all over her entire body. These runes represent the leylines of areas where magick naturally pools, is not forced through motions, but guided through to activate. Even with some magical abilities leaving their casters, Cerine can still use the natural magick of the world. She’s also fast, flexible, and hard to hit.
Appearance: Tall at 6’7” Cerine has a purple tone to her skin and blue hair. She has red marks over her eyes, which glow with a golden hue. She is thin, physically attractive, and commonly dresses with the barest modesty, usually wearing only a loin cloth and something to cover her chest. She wears cloth boots (if you could call them that) and a long ragged cape that’s seen its share of battle. Her body is covered with decorative rune pattern tattoos that glow with various colors when activated. While she appears frail, she is as good a fighter, if not more wirey and acrobatic, than Theo.
(Pic to come… hopefully)
Personality: Cerine is unlike any elf of her kind. Where as many elves have an overbearing maturity, Cerine has the mentality of a hyperactive child. She seems more like a young child in her curiosity of the world and the actions of other races. Bubbly at times, hyperactive at others, she has a sadness deep inside her that she tries her best to hide. Sadness at her lot in life, being an orphan and all. She keeps this hidden as best she can, and only lets this show when she’s alone. Has a habit to curse in the Tauren language
History: Cerine doesn’t know who her real family is. All she has to know them by is a pendant with some scripture on it that she hasn’t been able to decipher. Her ‘family’ in this case is an elder Tauren druid who found a new way to harness the natural magick of the world. She refers to him as Master (which leads to some odd conversations in this light), even though this is more of an instructor title as Cerine uses it. She was the Taruen’s assistant in the new art and the tattoos on her body are the accumulation of his knowledge, put into her skin when she was thirteen years old. Later, her Master died and she was left alone. She has not yet run into her own race, although she’s seen other elf races around. Having of a habbit of getting into trouble, her last encounter ended up with Theo saving her, and promising to help her find out who her family was.
Relationships: Is friends with Theo. Does not know who her real parents were, and her only real family was a Tauren elder.
Other: One of my more fun characters to RP. Theme ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG1kEq4aoD8 )

Mystic_clown
14th March 2009, 08:07 AM
Name: Dist
Race: He claims to be human, though some rumours portray him as a demon (he brushes them off as wild stories
Class: Necrosurgeon – A form of necromancer, specialising in the creation of what most people see as abominations formed from flesh, bone and steel, animated by dark magic. This creations are usually made up of body parts taken from corpses.
Abilities: Has the ability to breath life (albeit, an artificial life) into his creations. He also has an amazing skill for putting things together. Unfortunately, this is usually body parts.
Appearance: Dist stands at about 5’9 with a rather lean figure, and his clothing seems to only show off his thin limbs and torso. His skin is a bit on the pale side, and his unruly, pale blonde hair falls roughly to his chin, and looks like he had to cut it himself. His face seems perfect for the many expressions on his face, namely his manic grin whenever he works or finds something interesting, and his green eyes shine with madness and ambition.

His odd clothing choice also causes him to stand out. White long sleeved tunic and matching pants, tucked into his black boots and black leather gloves. He’s also usually seen wearing a black leather apron, normally seen holding tools such as a scalpel and bone saw. While he may change his clothes if the occasion calls for it, he’ll be wearing this most of the time.
Personality: Despite his craft and his obvious madness, Dist isn’t really evil. He’s just an eccentric man who’s very enthusiastic with his craft. He sees absolutely nothing wrong with what he does, or with necromancy in general. His creativity tends to run wild, often coming up with things that should never, EVER exist. He also gets excited when he sees a creature he hasn’t seen before, mainly because of the possibilities that creatures parts can give him. Underneath his almost frightening devotion to his passion, lies the mind of a biological genius. If you could pull his mind away from creating undead hodgepodges for a moment, that genius could prove useful.
History: What started as a simple love of puzzles and putting things together slowly grew into a life of necromancy and putting together not objects, but creatures, creatures considered abominations by everyone else but himself. A young man with a brilliant mind, this eccentric individual would become the dark whispers, spoken only with a slight fear of him, despite the fact that he had no evil intentions other than to create. They feared that he would kill to collect body parts, use his creations for evil, or take the bodies of their passed on loved ones for his twisted experiments. The church prominent in the city, who were rather strict against dark magics, tried to put a halt to his activities. But Dist’s refusal to back down, along with his twisted rhetoric, earned him the wrath of the church, and resulted in the destruction of his laboratory and home. Since then, this brilliant madman has been roaming the countryside, seeking more opportunities to hone his skills.
Relationships: Open to anyone
Other: “How is what I do different from what the gods do? They can resurrect people, I resurrect people. They can create new forms of life, I can create new forms of life. Only difference is that I recycle the dead to do it. I’m an eco-friendly diety!”

Heald
14th March 2009, 09:54 AM
Mew Master: lol, both our characters are called Theodore, although mine is mostly known as Ted.

Mew Master
14th March 2009, 10:09 AM
Heald: yeah, and mine has three other names.

Weasel Overlord
14th March 2009, 11:22 AM
Didn't get a reply, so am assuming it's ok. ^_^

Name: Castiel [no shortening of his name, except by me please!]
Age: Cas looks 27, but in reality is around 90 - middle-aged for an aasimar.
Race: Aasimar (also called a Deva) [see D&D monster manual 3.5 for more info]
Class: Paladin of the Lord
Abilities: Cas can heal wounds with a touch, once per day (Lay on Hands), and smite evil (Smite Evil) once per day, too. He has a smattering of what you could call a sixth sense, in that he can usually tell if someone’s lying, or if they are evil (Detect Evil), and he has a way of saying things that no-one should know - like what someone else might be feeling, for example. Has Darkvision, to a range of around 60ft, and at times, when he is fighting (and therefore not fully concentrating), there is a feeling of him almost having wings - a rustling sound surrounds him, and occasionally a feather the colour of fresh clotted cream will flutter away from his movements.
Appearance: Cas has dark brown, almost black hair in a constant state of bed-head, and piercing blue eyes. He stands at 6’2”, but has a habit of slouching slightly, making him look a bit shorter, and he has a constant six-o’clock-shadow of stubble. He looks perfectly human, apart from his over-intense stare, which goes a long way towards making everyone who experiences it uncomfortable. Sort of feels like he’s staring into your soul *waves hands around* ooOOooOOooo. He has a habit of tilting his head to one side and furrowing his brow, like a confused/lovesick puppy, and his voice is gravelly and low, like... low gravel. Mmf. He wears a cream-coloured trenchcoat, a pair of dark cotton trousers, and a scruffy shirt, open at the neck, with a blue tie hanging from it. Basically, he looks like a certain angel called Castiel from a certain tv program called Supernatural. So I will be lazy and link to a few pics at the bottom. Deal.
He carries no weapon save for a knife - nicked twice (purposefully) at the tip, and with a hilt of some mysterious golden wood. The knife has a few symbols near the hilt, on both sides, and is wickedly sharp on its edge. He keeps the knife sheathed in a belt slung diagonally from the top of his hip to the bottom, as gunslingers wear their gunna.
Personality: Devoted to good, and utterly unbendable. Cas is, generally, incorruptible, although someone might welcome the challenge of trying to corrupt him (hur hur hur). He hates liars and evil things, and cannot hide this fact - often being openly hostile towards such people. I suppose you could say he has an odd way of speaking - he doesn’t use contractions, and has trouble on occasion understanding metaphors. But don’t take this to mean that he’s stupid or naïve, because he has a flash of astuteness and cunning under the surface that has surprised many. Also, because he doesn't often smile, he can be taken for being stern. This is mostly true.
History: Cas lived among humans for forty years, before he realised his true ancestry. Upon learning this knowledge, he changed his name and left, becoming a wanderer dealing out justice and trying his hardest to not fall to baser instincts. His dream is to meet another aasimar one day; to know that he is not alone in the world. Cas is not forthcoming about his past, so wonderers will either have to be very persuasive or just wonder to themselves.
Relationships: Is naturally mistrustful of tieflings, and cannot trust any evil-aligned people - other than this, he is open to friendship, although he’s not the most garrulous of folk, so beware.
Fast friends with Tesh, who sticks to Cas like the proverbial glue. The two are a veritable force for good, and not to be messed with. :D
Found Aislinn (River's charrie, when she posts it) knocked unconscious on a roadside, and tended her wounds. Tesh told Cas her name, and from then on, Aislinn just sort of... stuck around.
Other: Oh Cas will have a ball amongst this company…
[Cas 1 (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/pin5.jpg)] [Cas 2 (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/spn-00216.jpg)] [Cas 3 (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/spn-00221.jpg)]

EDIT: And since other people have themes, here's Cas's! [themey theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxM4EbN9lMY)]

Drusilla
14th March 2009, 11:56 AM
Relationships: Is naturally mistrustful of tieflings

Oh, this is gonna be good. =D

Outlaw JT
14th March 2009, 01:36 PM
I'm not saying I'm back. I'm just saying I couldn't miss out on this if it's truly Kalah's last rpg. And way to copy my idea before I could post it Mew. After reading the intro my first thought also ran to the Book of Nine Swords.

Name: Vash
Race: whisper gnome (a quiet stealthy offshoot of the gnome race)
Class: Master of Nine
Abilities: Vash is a supremely graceful martial artist capable of adapting his style and technique to match almost any single foe. While very few of his maneuvers are devastating his wide repertoire of techniques is capable of producing a vast range of effects upon his foes. So stealthy you couldn't see him five feet in front of you in broad daylight (obviously a big exaggeration but there are few who can match or detect the stealth of a whisper gnome when they don't want to be seen or heard)
Appearance: Vash stands at a mere three and a half feet tall (which is still a little tall for a gnome) and his form appears very limber and athletic. His skin is a barely perceptible light gray tone and his eyes are a quiet light blue. He has a bad scar that runs almost the whole length of his left arm and a large tattoo of a nine petaled lotus blossom on the center of his back. His hair is black with silver streaks and it is all tied back in shoulder length dreadlocks.
Personality: He seems to be very quiet and introspective but really he is just patient and cautious. He likes to listen to everything being said before he makes a judgment. He tries to maintain a very Zen attitude and he doesn't believe in fighting if it can be avoided. On the other hand, he is always eager to spar against a worthy adversary to learn and improve his own technique. He is kind and noble and a man of few words. He is only ever outspoken when confronted with intolerance or inequality.
History: Vash was born in a small whisper gnome enclave in the hills. When he was twelve an orc war party pillaged their home and burnt it to the ground, leaving few survivors. A student of the Iron Heart discipline of combat who had been tracking the orcs found him alone among the survivors and without any family to tend to him decided to take care of Vash himself. He took him to the temple where he studied. Vash started studying the path of the Iron Heart but not far into his studies he observed a student undergoing a trial. He learned later that the student was following the Nine-Fold path that followed all of the disciplines. Vash was so fascinated with the different styles that he dedicated himself to learning all of them. He spent two decades traveling to the temples of each discipline to pass the trials that would allow him to study in the Temple of the Lotus which taught the mastery and combination of all nine disciplines. He had studied there for nearly a decade when calamity struck. At the heart of the Temple of the Lotus was an artifact that was sued to determine when a student was ready to take their final trial before being declared a master. When the energy wave swept across the land from Andalus the artifact erupted decimating over half the temple and killing nearly two thirds of it's residents. Fearing for the sake of the world at what could cause such widespread chaos and destruction the temple's three remaining masters sent forth it's two most promising surviving students to investigate the source and evaluate the threat.
Relationships: In his travels to multiple temples he encountered Theodore Kiash but only met him in passing over a few days time.
Other:

classy_cat18
14th March 2009, 01:40 PM
Mystic, how about our characters meet? Nyxa will find Dist's powers very fascinating.

Bear
14th March 2009, 03:07 PM
Can NOT miss this! Finally an outlet for my character!

Name: Wulf Agarius
Race: Human
Class: Di Zhu (Geomancer, literally translated "Earth Keeper")
Abilities: Being a Mage, Wulf's abilities lie in magic.
Soul Rip - A powerful fire-based attack, hits one target
Winter's Calamity - A powerful ice-based attack, hits anything in a straight line
Guard Life - A protective spell that reduces all types of damage taken
Wisdom of Orb - Heals bodily injuries
Exhume - Uses the power of Geomancy to resurrect animals from their bones
Appearance: This is his attire and weapon (http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f6/wulftk/Wulf.jpg)
Personality: Wulf is a bit sage-like, keeping a strict neutrality according to his Geomancer ways. He is quiet, often deep in thought. A master of nature and the Five Elements, Wulf's knowledge of Geomancy is renowned, and unsurpassed. Despite his magical power, he has a certain gentleness to him, a sign that the strain of advanced magic has not corrupted his mind.
History: As mentioned above, Wulf follows the path of the Geomancer. Hailing originally from somewhere in Scandinavia, Wulf found his way to the Far East, the region of Han. There he studied the teachings of Lao Tzu and the Tao for many many years. He grew to become the most powerful Geomancer in the known world, attaining the highest mark of Di Zhu, or Earth Keeper. He has since traveled the world, bringing the teachings of Geomancy to new areas and students.
Relationships: He considers his cat, Natasha, his only family. She travels with him everywhere, usually nestled within his spacious robes. It is rumored that the cat has magical powers, as there are several accounts of her leaping out and protecting Wulf in the heat of battle. None of these have been proven, however.
Other: FARFÜGNÜGEN!!!

Asilynne
14th March 2009, 10:11 PM
Name: Tháinig deoir ar an tsúil aici, Her Eyes Misted Over (or just Aici for short)
Age: Unknown, not much is known about her race, though she appears to be newly into adulthood.
Race: Amaneaspa'dall; a race that can see only by using their innate magic to sense the magic in other things and people around them. Their religion is based on the idea that everything they can "see" with their magic has a soul, and those who cannot wield magic have no soul and are considered slaves or lowly creatures that arent worth keeping alive. Because of the fact many humans are not seen by these people they believe that humans are soulless and have no qualms about killing them. They have been the subject of stories, called demons by many humans because of this.
Class: Druid would be closest, but not as peaceful as the usual fantasy druids.
Abilities: Can see the world around her only through the use of magic, or as her people call it "mana". She can also fly using wings made of mana that sprout at will. Various other telekinesis-like tasks can be performed by her people using mana.
Appearance: Her skin is dark, like an inky black-blue, and her long flowing hair is silvery white. She has ice blue markings in her skin, on her face and down her arms, in weird looking ancient symbols, she has 3 fingers and one thumb on each hand. Her ears are moderately long and point upwards (like blood elf ears) and her eyes are always closed so its unclear if she has eyes let alone what color they are. Her clothes are skintight and plain with black straps criss crossing from neck to ankle all the way down, and she often goes barefoot, displaying she also only has 4 toes. Her finger nails are long but not freakishly so. Shes 4'8, average height for a woman of her people, but well proportioned for the height (not a midget :P lol). Her voice has an echoy quality that creeps most races out. Rather than stand normally she perfers to float and she will only walk when shes particularly tired.
Personality: To her fellow Amaneaspa'dall she is a caring individual, she is a teacher of lore and religion for her people. She is good with the young and old alike, and delights in watching people learn new things and helping to explain them. With outsiders she is a bit more reserved, as her race tends to be secretive. She will talk with some prodding to those she can see, anyone she cannot see she will ignore as if they arent there. And theyd better be lucky if she ignores them too because the only alternative is their death. Shes evasive of questions and perfers to learn as much about other people than reveal anything about herself or her people. Inside though she has a deep love for her people and a quiet determination to save them at whatever cost to herself.
History: She grew up in Aspa'dallan, which is a floating city whose location changes places often. Its kept aloft using pure magic, and its certain peoples job to keep it aloft, those who have strong telekinesis skills take turns keeping it floating above the rest of the world. Her mother was one of these, and her father was a Lore Teacher like herself. She grew up happy and loved and dabbled in what passes for art with her people (painting with mana in the air). As she grew she decided to follow her fathers Path and studied hard to become a Lore Teacher. When the Arcane Explosion happened it rocked her people bad, and for the first time in thousands of years the Floating City fell a couple thousand feet before those with the Gift managed to bring it aloft again. It now hangs lower in the sky, visible to those down below now. After the initial blast it came to be discovered that a great many of her people were now blind, and that they could not be seen by the ones who could still see, her father being one of them. Because of this they believe that something in the Underworld (the surface of the planet) has taken the souls of the people and of the world, and she being one of the few who retained their sight was sent to find out what happened and how they could restore the Soul to the World again.
Relationships: Open, but keep in mind any relationship she will have would most likely be her keeping you at arms length unless you did something really special lol
Other: Sorry other nothing for you this time! ((Theme coming when I find one))

Bulbasaur4
14th March 2009, 10:31 PM
I'm sorry for the delay, I wanted to give everyone a chance to investigate and now I'm exhausted after a long day of running around the airport to try to get to LA, and now I'm in Indiannapolis. >.>;;;

So needless to say, everyone's sign-ups look fantastic thus far! I'll look at them more closely when I have more time and organized where everyone is. PLUS a few of you have picked certain races that deal a bit with muh inner plots... so a PM will be sent your way, to help out your characters a wittle bit. :3

Endy Ends
14th March 2009, 11:32 PM
Character Form

Name: Naxo
Race: Night Elf
Class: Zombie
Abilities: Before his early death Naxo was a frequent hunter and has gained proficiency with knives and bows. After Naxo became undead he gained many strange abilities. He can take normally lethal damage without feeling anything. He also has gained the ability to breathe underwater and increased stealth. Coming back from death has also given him the power to temporally resurect the dead under his controll.
Appearance: Naxo stands at about 5ft 7in. He has light blue skin with black hair. His skin is damaged and diminished from being buried underground for 3 months. He has no pupils. His most noticeable feature is that part of his spine is visible through his back.
Personality: Naxo was always a very nice and popular guy. He was always good at hunting and grew to like nature. His only feeling now is confusion.
History: Naxo grew up in a small village of Elves and Humans called Green Mill. When he was young his parents were taken by plague. He was scarred for a long period of his life. When he was 11 the towns people encouraged him to take hunting classes to meet new people. In the 8 years that followed he became the village’s best hunter gaining many friends because of it. 3 months ago while on a hunting trip Naxo was unfortunately mauled to death by a bear. The towns people discovered his body and buried him in the graveyard just outside of town. 3 months later, after the magic explosion, he has been revived.
Relationships: All his previous relations think he is dead.
Other: “The first thing I saw was the inside of my coffin.”

Kuro Espeon
15th March 2009, 12:03 PM
Shows how much I've been out of the loop. I didn't know you were leaving, Bulbie! *sad face* YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!! D:

Anyway, I'll go ahead and sign up for this, but I don't have the time to get up a profile at the moment. I'll be back later, promise. I also need to think of a really great character for Bulbie's last RPG!! *plots*

Weasel Overlord
15th March 2009, 09:07 PM
Quick post: KALAH I DIDN'T REALISE THE THEME WAS DEVILS NEVER CRY!! You would not believe how much I love that song. :D:D Squee, DMC3. <3 Actually, I was going to use a song from DMC4 for Cas's theme - Lock & Load -blackened angel mix- - but I decided against it.

*bops along to Devils Never Cry*

Crystal Tears
15th March 2009, 09:12 PM
Name: Tesh
Race: pyrefly/wisp/magic sparrow
Class: er.... *thinks* >> << >> White Mage (go FF, me lack knowledge in DnD and WoW >>)
Abilities: Supporting others, Tesh, while having absolutely no attack strength on her own, can be quite annoying with the various shields, statuses and other such things she can conjure on a dime. She can heal, though the energy required to fully heal wounds depends on the wound itself. Obviously wounds that are worse take far more energy and time. On the side she can transform into two things: Her normal, pyrefly self, or a sparrow.
Appearance: Tesh for the most part looks like a silvery fireball/comet that is constantly moving. Occasionally her silvery flames/energy will change to soft colours (baby pink, baby blue, yellow, soft green…), and where you presume her ‘head’ is, is a pure white orb. Her other form, Tesh looks like a sparrow, with soft brown and beige feathers and a black ‘mask’ over her eyes.
Personality: Tesh is a good spirit; she always has been and always will. She is kind to everyone and her own beliefs have prevented her from learning any magical skill that could harm anybody. She gets easily excited about quests and goals that are presumed good, and the sight of those that are evil make her nervous and sometimes even depressed. Tesh doesn’t tend to talk much, replying in sounds resembling wind chimes and bells (in the sparrow form she tends too sing/tweet/etc).
History: >> TBR (I can’t think of anything…)
Relationships: Is friends with Castiel and travels around with him.
Other: Most people (excluding Castiel) hear Tesh’s speech as wind chimes or bells; it takes a while for people to begin to hear her actual voice.

hope that's okay...

Pichu Luver
16th March 2009, 12:42 AM
Name: The man and pyrefly who found her in calls her Aislinn (Ash-lin). She'll answer to 'Ash' though.
Class: Closet would be Cleric
Abilities: She's a decent healer and can purify water; she found out when she woke up in a temple. She somehow just knew how to heal people, herself included. Any wounds on her heal remarkably fast. Her senses of sight, hearing and smell also seem to be better then the average human. She can jump decently far though she has never tested the length/height. She has a limited control on Air magics, she doesn't know the extent of it and any uses thus far came in times of dire need. She assumes she was a fighting mage of some kind (she is a great shot with a longbow).
Appearance: Tall and willowy, like a good breeze could knock her flying. She has a natural grace to her and seems very delicate but she is not pale. Her skin has a good summers tan to it. The 'mop' (as she likes to call it) on her head is a curly ringlet-producing golden brown that just brushes the nape of her neck. Her heart-shaped face is graced by gray-blue eyes that are kindly when she isn't annoyed at herself. She typically wears a silver no-sleeved shirt with a thin, white buttoned tunic over top. This is covered by a brown cloak. For her lower half she wears a free flowing dark blue-gray dress that finishes at mid-calf. There is a under dress of light gray and charcoal leggings. Her boots are mid-calf length dark brown leather with a small heel. She is never seen without her bow and arrows. She also has a small silver ring on a necklace.
Personality: She is normally quiet and introspective but when engaged in conversation she it bright and cheery. She one of those people you can't help but like because she honestly just wishes the best for you. She is quite eager to help others and she thinks that is what got her into her present circumstance. She is very annoyed that she can't remember who she is, hence why she is quiet when left to her own devices. When weird things happen to her she gets a very concentrated look on her face as she tries to think about why it happened. She will randomly spout information but not know how she knows it and this frustrates her no end. She abhors fighting but will do it if she must. She is very good at reading people but she simply believes that people deserve a second, third, forth... and perhaps to many chances to redeem themselves.
History: She doesn't know. She woke up in a temple surrounded by bodies of people who had been massacred. Not very pleasant but some reason she does not understand she didn't panic and kept her cool. This worries her as she wonders what she saw before that made her used to such sights. There were still a few alive she healed them as best she could before she heard footsteps behind her. She started to turn but once more was knocked out. When she awoke again she had been bound and gagged in a dark wagon. Two of her captives were in there and after asking her a few questions they seemed to find it hilarious that she couldn't remember who she was. At any rate she got herself free through by ripping apart the wagon with wind and impaling the men with the sticks. Then stole the longbow and arrows and took off into the forest. Eventually she came out on the other side and collapsed on the side of the road. Where Castiel and Tesh found her. Since then for the lack of knowing anything she has hung about with them.
Relationships: Found by Castiel and Tesh so has wandered with them.
Other: She understands quite a few languages.

Edit: Theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCS4lxoxBPI)

Drago
17th March 2009, 06:15 AM
Heyyy.... you guys don't have a dwarf! How could you go on this kind of adventure without a dwarf?? :o
Yeah, I've come out of semi-retirement for like the fifth time to join on this last great hurrah. If y'all can tolerate me, that is. :heh:

Character Form:
Name: Olagg Steinhelm
Race: Dwarf
Class: Warrior
Abilities: Fantastic physical strength and dexterity. That's really all he boasts.
Appearance: As you'd expect a dwarf to look, really - he's a stout, muscular man that stands at 4'7" (fairly tall for a dwarf) with ragged blonde hair and an unruly beard that nearly reaches the ground. He appears tired and weary, and with something of a gut due to his fondness of the drink. One of his eyes is missing; he wears a white scarf over the top of his head, draped to one side to hide this, and his other his eye is often bloodshot or squinting. He wears basic chainmail armour, and a horned helmet over the scarf which obscures the top half of his face. He wields a large, battered axe that is in such a state of disrepair as to be laughable - it's chipped, rusty and liable to break off of its hilt.
Personality: Olagg is a rude, brash and disagreeable son of a gun who doesn't hold much respect for anyone or anything. His lack of awareness could be mistaken for bravery - he'll blindly march into any battle with an abundance of overconfidence, and often pays dearly. He's standoffish and not very cooperative. The closest he gets to friendly is towards those who impress him with feats of strength - physical might, heavy drinkers, that sort of thing. He loves alcohol of any kind. It is his major vice, and he's most often drunk. He can't hold his liquor that well, though.
History: Growing up, Olagg was never a dwarf with many talents - he's not smart, he's not friendly and he's not pensive, and the only thing he boasts is magnificent physical strength, much like any other dwarf. So when he thought to himself that any idiot with a weapon could become a 'hero for hire' he put all of his savings towards owning an axe and some armour and became a nomadic adventurer. He got off to a well enough start; his main objectives were to rough people up for cash or head out to the nearby woods to hunt, but when the serious tasks began, things fell apart. Once the enemies were more dangerous and being part of a team was necessary, Olagg was outmatched. He couldn't overcome the might of the monsters on his own, and he couldn't adhere to the strategies of others. When a scuffle with a gnoll resulted in the loss of his right eye, it was just about the final straw for him.
He rarely gets work nowadays, having become more of a drunken layabout and a joke wherever he goes. He welcomes any meager job he can manage to squeeze out some more cash for grog, however.
Relationships: None that are particularly important to him.
Other: He likes to sleep outdoors. Which is good, since he can rarely afford to spend the night at an inn. He's often found dozing in alleyways and gutters.
And I want a theme, too! Olagg's is The Celts (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuNG_shQV2s) by Enya. That's right, ENYA!

Weasel Overlord
17th March 2009, 06:30 AM
DK wins for saying "grog". :D

Heald
24th March 2009, 12:07 PM
Soooooooooooo...any progress on this?

Bulbasaur4
1st April 2009, 04:55 PM
Yup! Believe it or not, I purposefully waited about 15 days until coming back to the thread. xD xD I'm working on concept art for Brimstone, and I have a few pictures done and am working on a few more. :3 Everyone's sign up seems excellent to me so far! *thumbs up*

This will be starting soon, I estimate about in a week or so! I'm trying to get Axianna's concept art finished, although drawing a 5 year old is rather difficult I'm finding. @_@;; Oh well... at I least I got her dad done... *cackle*

Endy Ends
2nd April 2009, 09:42 AM
Things were starting to get a little quiet in here. At least now we have the start up to look forward to.

darktyranitar
3rd April 2009, 09:18 AM
I meant to put this earlier, but uni's been busy the last few week... Here goes.

Name: La’aluya

Class: Mercenary

Abilities: He can heal his wound at amazing rate, although he needs to take a considerable period of rest afterwards. He can also reattach any lost limb – provided that they are still intact – but he will need an even longer time to wait for them to resume their function. Being a mercenary, he specializes in stealth attack and setting up trap. But unfortunately, he suffers miserably when the tactic is used against him.

Appearance: He stands at 5’6”, with an average built and what could be described as an average face – ruffled dark brown hair, a small patch of goatee, dark green eyes, and a perpetual uninterested look. He is easily described as someone who does not stand out. One thing that makes him stand out is the smell that surrounds him: that is to be expected, considering that he is dressed used peasant cloth, a worn out but durable pants – jeans – and has sandals as his footwear. Although it may not seem like it, he has a few weapons concealed beneath his cloth.

On first impression, La’aluya certainly does not have the look of a mercenary, and this has deceived many people, including fellow mercenaries (and soon-to-be victims).

Personality: La’aluya is known to be practical, simple minded, and easily irritated. It could be said that he is too practical and simple minded, in fact: if there was any way he could simplify something, he’ll do it. But when it comes to carrying out stealth attack, he can be as still and as patient as a rock…

He also has a strange sense of humour – he has the tendency to play tricks on the people that he makes acquaintance with, and tend to laugh at the most inappropriate moment.

Being the simple minded he is, at the end of the day, the thought that goes is in his mind is how he’s going to feed himself (and his little companion).

History: He could not recall a great deal of his past. He remembered that he had been a mercenary for what must have been a long time; the oldest event that he could recall was the one where he was suddenly ambushed by a group of mercenaries while he was passing through a valley. At one point in the episode of struggle, he felt something being impaled into his head… and the next thing he knew, he woke up to find himself lying at the bottom of a cliff, with weapons sticking at various part of his body, but fortunately he was still in one piece, and most importantly, alive and cursing.

Following the incident, he resumed his job as mercenary, although he has the suspicion that his skills have become rather sloppy since then.

Relationships: Shares a love-hate relationship with Yaja, a large-sized rat (about the size of a typical domestic cat) who has a big appetite, is vicious, and likes to take a little bite off random parts of his body (incidentally, he lost his right ear this way).

Other: Theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNLBaIfZpuY)

Endy Ends
12th April 2009, 04:45 AM
*poke*

Roy Karrde
24th April 2009, 09:11 PM
I believe Kalah is having Finals Trouble which is why she hasn't been on to start this. That being said this gives me a chance to consider my character!