PDA

View Full Version : Hello?

darkfighter
18th March 2009, 06:52 PM
Uh...where's you welcome board?

Anyways,the name is df.darkfighter.dark.whatever you want to call me.

I came here because I am very skilled at the pokemon gameboy games(red,blue,silver,etc.)

And,becuase I need to refresh my memory of the name of every single pokemon.I knew all pokemon kanto-hoenn until sinnoh came out.That's when I had trouble remembering all those names.

As i said I' m skilled.I don't have to best pokemon ever(after all,I've only owned 3 lv 100 pokemon)

But i have alot tips on how to beat those pesky trainers.

Last but not least *takes deep breath*

hi

Heald
18th March 2009, 06:59 PM
I hope this forum is the active kind...
Active enough to reply this quickly.

Anyway hi, thanks for joining. This forum, I guess, is the unofficial welcome forum. I'm sure the other, Pokemon-related boards would be a better place to give people your tips on how to beat those "pesky trainers".

Also, double-posting (i.e. posting in the same thread twice in a row before anyone else has replied) is not permitted here.

Remember to read the rules of each forum before posting! :wave:

Jeff
18th March 2009, 07:01 PM
Uh...where's you welcome board?

You found it! Misc. doubles as a welcome board here. Welcome.

Heald
18th March 2009, 07:02 PM
You found it! Misc. doubles as a welcome board here. Welcome.
Hey! Don't start saying what my forum doubles as! Otherwise I'll start dumping unofficial duties on your forum.

Actually, what forum do you mod? :confused:

darkfighter
18th March 2009, 07:03 PM
Why thank you.

I'll start posting right away

shazza
18th March 2009, 08:36 PM
You're my new favourite member, darkfighter.

Rock the fuck on.

Drago
18th March 2009, 10:34 PM
Sup man, welcome to TPM. Be sure to take a quick squiz at the rules to get yourself acquainted, and if you need any help with anything, just get in touch and we'll be able to help you out. You'll quickly discover that miscellaneous is the best forum, and you'll be spending pretty much all your time here. :)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th March 2009, 12:26 AM
Welcome darkfighter. I saw your post in What Would You Do If...? and as one of the PCG game nerds, I could recommend you that forum. It took me myself 5 years to discover the games in the subforum in question though.

In fact, PCG is quite evil because you can increase your postcount kinda easily there. But it isn't easy to reply Heald's new poll!!

Mew Master
19th March 2009, 12:27 AM
Welcome. We don't bite.. some of us don't. So enjoy yourself and I hope you find something here that stimulates your interests.

Dark-San
19th March 2009, 12:33 AM
Hah, no worries. The only one that bares his fangs around here is Mew Master. You can already expected that from his dragon avatar.

Hmm, I don't have anything to do with the Pokemon business at the current moment. But you will frequently find me at PCG or the OA forums. ^.^ If you have any business with Pokemon issues, feel free to bother the rest. They will gladly entertain them.

I am only useful when it comes down to animes or mangas. =(

Rossymore
19th March 2009, 01:59 AM
We haz a welcome board?
Welcome to the forum! This is the second post I've made outside the ASB!

Crazy Elf Boy
19th March 2009, 02:20 AM
Hi and welcome to the forums, check out the ASB scene its awesome.

Mew Master
19th March 2009, 02:48 AM
Welcome to the forum! This is the second post I've made outside the ASB!

Looks like yer no longer new Rossy. You dun been trumped!

Rossymore
19th March 2009, 02:54 AM
Ah well. 40 posts is a new record for me!

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
19th March 2009, 07:45 AM
Hello there and welcome to TPM, take a load off and enjoy your stay. Here's a :110: to keep your company.

Starry Might
20th March 2009, 02:39 PM
Hello, darkfighter and Rossymore!

*GIVES THEM BOTH STARMIES*

Drusilla
20th March 2009, 04:10 PM
We don't bite.. some of us don't.

Hey now, speak for yourself. Though I have been asked to only bite when requested to...
Ahem. Welcome to TPM! Enjoy your stay.