PDA

View Full Version : [poll] What's the Farthest You've gone (PG-13)

Venuskazam714
11th April 2003, 01:31 PM
i just wanted to know whats the farthest anyone has gone with a guy/girl... im interested because for me i havent even had my first kiss yet and i'm already 17.. you guys can laugh or whatever but im just very careful and i feel like i would get hurt if anything like that happens... if i do have my first kiss i want it to be with special girl... sounds kinda lame..

although i haven't gotten my first kiss i been farther than that.. A LOT farther... it happened when i was drunk.. last summer... hmm i wont tell you guys directly BUT ill give u a hint... im still a virgin and NOTHING oral or anal has happened... its all been hands on heheheh ;)

Gligar_Man
11th April 2003, 01:58 PM
im not a virgin, im 17 ... ive been around the block with only 4 girls... :\

edit: wow an older post, this was written on april 11th as i am 17 now, i just saw it... and im editting it so its nicer

Venuskazam714
11th April 2003, 04:09 PM
hahah... well happy bday tomorrow ive only had 1 real gf

Katie
11th April 2003, 05:19 PM
ummmm interesting poll o0
just kissed, nothing more :< I don't really plan on going any farther until much later in life *r good lil christian girl* :>~ *seems to be the only virgin left at her school* -_-;;

~Katie

Gligar_Man
11th April 2003, 06:20 PM
least you can take being poked fun at... i didnt mean it, you just left yourself open venusaur... maybe people should post there age too, cause like if your a good little christian girl and your 8 and kissed, its different than like 30... :yes:

Blinky121
11th April 2003, 06:23 PM
Well, it needed to be done, so I did it.

Some might say I went a little too far, but hey, I'm that kind of guy...

She said she liked it, but I new she was nervous...

I...

...held hands.

Like I said...It had to be done. ;)

The_Missing_Link
11th April 2003, 07:18 PM
lol, good one Blinky

I've only kissed and that's it. I don't plan to do anything else until I'm older than 18 or if I'm in a long-term relationship

Crystal Mew
11th April 2003, 07:45 PM
nice poll...lol

The only thing I've done is kissed....and THATS it....

and yes, I am still a virgin....and I plan to be one for awile... o_o;

Zak
11th April 2003, 08:02 PM
Yep, I also didn't go beyond kissing... and I probably won't in a while. But we'll see... ;)

~Zak

Undomelin
11th April 2003, 08:07 PM
Hmm. Still a virgin, planning to be one for a loooooooooong time. However I do have a few stalkers and I've been kissed, on cheek, hand, and lips, but I've never kissed back. LOL

Icy
11th April 2003, 08:14 PM
My mommy once kissed my boo-boo. Lol, just kidding. Uh.. gee... I think I've held hands once, maybe... I'm not sure. But, finally, being serious I... *gasp* kissed! :o, Aren't I adventurous.

homeofmew
11th April 2003, 08:31 PM
I haven't done anything yet guys have kissed me without permission, and they got hurt too :p. But I haven't done anyting yet :)

HanyouPrincess
11th April 2003, 10:19 PM
I've kissed one of my guy friends on the cheek before, but that was on a dare. That's the most I've ever done. I've never even had a boyfriend or anything... *is 15* *feels like a loser*

Moltrecuno
11th April 2003, 10:22 PM
I haven't been really hugged, I haven't been really kissed, I haven't been through any other stuff with a guy. I'm such a good girl. Anyway, I want my first kiss and anything else to be with a special guy. You people probably know who that will be. :D:P;)

~M~

Venuskazam714
12th April 2003, 01:19 AM
thats good everyone.. i have MAD respect and props to all virgins.. im probably anti sex before marriage cuz im catholic and we believe premarital sex is bad.. i dont know if ill have that control but ill try... but for all virgins...

its ok if havent gotten some whatever age you are.. and if people always talk about how they got some or got a first kiss or whatever age bracket you are its ok... not everyone is doing it...

nightcrow
12th April 2003, 07:08 AM
Hmm.. well I've kissed guys, been hands on etc.. I'm still a virgin though. And I plan to be for at *least* another year, but I dunno, we'll see how it goes. :)

kainashi
12th April 2003, 09:13 AM
i lost my virginity when i was 15.

Little_Pikachu
12th April 2003, 09:36 AM
The furthest I've gone, hmm... I once went to California, that's a pretty long way from where I am (England).

I've had sex if that's what you're asking. I'm 21 and no, I'm not married, nor do I intend to be for a while. I have nothing against unloving or premarital sex.

ILikePokemonP
12th April 2003, 06:30 PM
Nothing. I'm 15. Go me :)

Deus Mortuorum
12th April 2003, 10:47 PM
I was 14 and in my boxers. She was 14 and in her panties. The doorbell rang. Those damn panties flew up so fast...

Darkness
13th April 2003, 08:37 AM
I'm 13, I haven't done anything....ever. No hugs, no anything. Don't plan on anything for a while either.

Matt
19th April 2003, 09:03 PM
Well, I'm only 13 (almost 14) and I haven't done anything to a girl. All the girls must think i'm ugly or something because no girls like me. I would like to kiss a girl or something but no girl likes me or can stand to be around me long enough. So.. I guess I can say I won't be doing that for a while :|.

Darkness
19th April 2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
Well, I'm only 13 (almost 14) and I haven't done anything to a girl. All the girls must think i'm ugly or something because no girls like me. I would like to kiss a girl or something but no girl likes me or can stand to be around me long enough. So.. I guess I can say I won't be doing that for a while :|.
So me and Matt actually have something in common!:o

pika23
19th April 2003, 11:01 PM
*smiles* I'm 15 (Almost 16) and still a virgin. I'm kind of waiting till I'm 18 because well... The guy I love lives half way across the world. ^_^''' Kinda sucks.

soggy_cardboard
20th April 2003, 08:11 PM
sweet 72 and nver been kissed...............:P just kidding........hehehe

Tyler and Hobbes
21st April 2003, 02:26 AM
BTW I'm 16.

Guy looks at girl~ Guy kisses girl~ Guy gets slapped

My life story:P

Venuskazam714
21st April 2003, 02:28 AM
no no no no!!! the real truth is

girls dont like boys, girls like cars and money
boys will laugh at girl when they're not funny

very true

Jay
20th May 2003, 08:17 AM
Furthest I've gone? Are we talking about real life or online? lol. Well it's like I haven't been kissed since I was in Grade 3 :) I don't mind, I can live without kissing. Since I agree that most girls want money - If we didn't have girlfriends then we would have a fair living, but it would be pretty boring if you'd agree :yes: (and I said most, not all) So umm .. 7 years without a kiss lol. Sounds longer than never being kissed before, but at least i've done it. I've also kissed a girl in kindergarten, but I guess we didn't know what true love meant back then. I was the only one in the place with a girlfriend XD I felt special, somewhat ... We dated for that whole year I was in kinder and it was fun. She gave me some nice gifts, and I gave her some nice ones too probably. I was told that but I can't remember ... But yep, that's as far as i've gone, kiss and tell

GreenShirT
20th May 2003, 09:25 AM
TO THE MOON AND BACK MY LAD'O!!

Sorry, the distance joke is getting old now, So yeah had sex, kissed, necked and everything else that follows before or after sex.
Never cybered anyone though :| Dont see the point in it really but kips to Faithless for admitting that.

Dark Dragonite
20th May 2003, 12:11 PM
Well, my memory is pretty messed up, but I believe my first real kiss, not just on the lips was at age 18. So I don't get in trouble for not answering the poll, let's say I've done some regtretable things. Don't think Virginity is bad, or not important, one of the only things you get one of to give to someone. Y'all should listen to "Save Yourself" by Sense Field

EVme15
20th May 2003, 02:37 PM
I'm 15... And all I've done was danced with a guy. Actually... 3... but one didn't count. So... yeah. I haven't had a real boyfriend. I've had one, but that was kinda just over the phone and dancing, and we never went out. Yeah... I've never been on a date. ;-; sad, huh?

Katie
20th May 2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Faithless
faithless says things here
what in the name of cherry poptarts are you talking about? o_0 I'd never even heard of you until about a month ago ~_~' go spread rumors about someone else.

~Katie

pokemasterfrank
20th May 2003, 07:25 PM
Edit by Jay >> Don't flame please

While I'm here...

The farthest I've gone? Well...asking Katie to me my girlfriend and a few huggles :>.

Tiamat
22nd May 2003, 10:35 PM
I have never been kissed, hugged, held hands or nothing, and I am 14! It's pretty sad when you know people that are at least 2 years younger then you and have had a better luv life

MadFearow
23rd May 2003, 12:05 AM
I've never had a romantic relationship with a girl, just friends. I try not to push myself too hard on that matter. I do have crushes on many hot girls.

Interpol HQ
31st May 2003, 04:02 PM
I have been only with one girl (two years and still going strong).
She and I have only gone as far as oral, i dont know if you can count that as sex. She and i have both decided to have sex after highschool.

Tainted
31st May 2003, 04:16 PM
By looking at the first page, most of you people suck...
Lol, what do you expect going to a pokemon board? Most seventeen year olds who do so don't exactly get laid every night...

I'm only thirteen and I've gone further than most of you people, but I'm sure you won't believe me because I'm on a pokemon board... lol...
I've made out and felt up (the feely's are normally part of making out... lol), got head, and half-fingered... If you'd like to know...

Lightning
1st June 2003, 12:42 AM
Fwee... erm... *wanders in* oO;

I'm 14 and the most I've ever done is kissed (spin the bottle) and danced. oO; the guy I did both with is now my boyfriend. =P I haven't really been around for anything else (damn vacations) and even then, I don't plan on doing anything extreme 'til I'm waaaaay older. o.o; Er.. yay on me.

Bai,
Lightning

The Muffin Man
1st June 2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Skullfire
Lol, what do you expect going to a pokemon board? Most seventeen year olds who do so don't exactly get laid every night...

I'm only thirteen and I've gone further than most of you people, but I'm sure you won't believe me because I'm on a pokemon board... lol...
I've made out and felt up (the feely's are normally part of making out... lol), got head, and half-fingered... If you'd like to know...

you sir, are a liar. If it really was true you wouldn't brag so much.

nightcrow
1st June 2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Skullfire

Well, may I note that when I wrote my post it was early April (over a month ago), and since then, things have changed :o ;) But I don't feel like sharing that stuff with a bunch of 12 year-olds, no thank you :no:

And Mike, stop being such a prat :mad:

KaptainSarcasm
1st June 2003, 08:22 AM
My first kiss was with another girl. So you can see how far I've gone with boys. But with girls, definently gone a lot farther. :D

pimuni
1st June 2003, 11:34 PM
lol, another weird topic. No, I have never had a girlfriend. Never mouth kissed, or any other thing... Im 14 by the way. It appears as if no girls like me. :( Well, what the heck. They will all be jealous when I grow up and become a multi-millionaire! Mwahahahaha! Well, but it would also be nice to have someone to love and have kids... I am pretty smart-thinking, so I will not have sex before 18, and will never, ever, take drugs or smoke. :P

Cigarettes contain 48 cancerigenous chemicals and more than 48000 others that do bad to your body (including rat poison chemicals, tar, and cleaning products chemicals) and drugs simply make an idiot out of you. I will also never become drunk. Of course sometime I will drink alcoholic beverages like Wine, but never will become drunk. I donr like beer either... :P

I am a pretty smart person after all, lol. But have not fans or grislfriends. :( Well, a balanced out life. You can never have too much of everything. :no:

Haruko
30th June 2003, 09:50 AM
I had my First Kiss with a Kid, back when I was ten, he was 9...;) But I swear, that's all we did...

Anyway....I'm still a virgin, and will be till Honeymoon, after I get Married...Then..Heh....The Honeymoon's going to 0wn...^^

I never had, oral, anal..whatever...but Heh...It's not like I'm looking forward to it...Heh....STD's....-.-'

*Sorry..I'm very....um...*

I plan never to Smoke, even probably lay a finger on a Beer..Just wine..For Special Occiasions...I want to live long...K?As I tell my mom.
"You Smoke it, You Inhale it."(I point the fan at her, blowing her smoke at her..heh)

Anyway..This is a very interersting poll....-.-'

Sir Chris
30th June 2003, 10:10 AM
uhh Well, I have no life, so guess =x!

I have kissed before, but thats it, got a problemw ith it? I will take your *** outback and show you what I call"knight's honor" buddy! If you press a girl you suck, and I will personalyl come to your house and beat you into the ground, boy :\

Skullfire- also, stop paying your mom, its her job, she has to during business hours

~ Chris

Ghost
30th June 2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by ILikePokemon;P
Nothing. I'm 15. Go me :)

Ditto.

Solution
30th June 2003, 11:15 AM
I made out with a girl for the first time recently. It was elite(y). I can't say that I have gone any further then that, but I would definately if I could. Also, asking your girlfriend for sex is very hard. I'm 14 now, but alot of people in my grade were doing stuff like that a few years ago, so I'm sorta late. :\

Champion Lance
30th June 2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Sir Chris
Skullfire- also, stop paying your mom, its her job, she has to during business hours

~ Chris

Haha, very nice Chris.

Well I've kissed before, and done a little more, but nothing you kids want to know about. I've never had sex before though, the risks are awful (STDs, BABIES AHH) so I'm going to wait until either I'm married or engaged...

Craig
30th June 2003, 11:57 AM
Wow, not many people have done stuff here o.O

Anyways, the farthest I've gone was simply making out with my GF last year, but we've since broken up 8)

Since then, I have been hopeless for luvin..
LMAO

pika23
30th June 2003, 01:20 PM
I'm almost 16 and have not gone beyond kissing. ^_^''' I don't plan to either until way later.

Anita
30th June 2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by pika23
*smiles* I'm 15 (Almost 16) and still a virgin. I'm kind of waiting till I'm 18 because well... The guy I love lives half way across the world. ^_^''' Kinda sucks.

Same here. Blah..

RJdude
30th June 2003, 02:25 PM
Nah, I still haven't lost my virginity, and I doubt I will for a while (I'm a 14 year old Chirstian what do you expect?). The most I've done is kiss a girl (well, she kissed me) but it was just a peck on the lips to say goodbye, since we were friends that didn't see each other in a while, nothing big.

Cheesey
30th June 2003, 03:15 PM
I kissed a girl once, but that was a few months back. Since then she dumped me and is now going out with my worst enemy ever -_- Since then I've been alienated...

Misty
30th June 2003, 03:25 PM
never kissed, never hugged, never done anything. that's me in a nutshell.

kainashi
30th June 2003, 04:35 PM
i lost my virginity with my girlfriend (now ex-girlfriend, sadly), when i was 15. i'm now 17. :)

The Decapitated Mole
10th July 2003, 09:38 AM
I've also kissed a girl in kindergarten, but I guess we didn't know what true love meant back then. I was the only one in the place with a girlfriend XD I felt special, somewhat ...

Same here, lol. I also went out with the school whore for about 3 months this skool year... She told me I washer 28th bf that year. Then we broke up and got 2gethr again so I was her 30th or 31st.

Now I'm goin out with my friend's sis.

Alls I done is kissed in kindergarten [see above] and holded hands. I'm 13.

o_0
jimm

Mikey
10th July 2003, 11:01 AM
The farthest I have gone with my GF is making out, and maybe feeling up. I don't plan on taking it farther, cause I don't want to ruin what we have. I don't think I will be having sex for a long while, and I don't mind at all.

Angel Blossom
10th July 2003, 03:25 PM
Meh. I'm 15 years old, still a virgin, and I'm happy about that. Well, I kissed (my exboyfriends) a few times, but that's about it. I don't plan on losing my virginity yet. o_O I'm too young, and I think it's stupid to lose your virginity to someone at a young age..