PDA

View Full Version : It's been such a long time - A greetings thread!

Knux_The_Echidna
31st March 2009, 11:02 PM
Hey guys,

I probably know next to none of you anymore, but I figured on a whim (inspired by the release of Platinum) I'd check TPM to see if it was still up. Sadly not. How long's it been gone for? Still, at least the forums are still here! Never used them back in the day, but did stay in the IRC room for a long while until it emptied out.

It's hard to think back to people I remember, but here's a quick list. Hopefully this will fire a few memory cells in some of us at least :)

Dogadon
Wergoheb
Ninetales3001
pikachuinapeartree
curlz
Leah the albino moogle whose old screenname I can't recall
kurai (I think)
Aeriana
the_oddish (I think)
Onix11
Ctrice
SerebiiPP
Hyrulian_Genius
firepokemon
PikachuPikablu

I may have some of the names wrong there, but those are the people I remember off the top of my head. Any of them still hanging around? I know Aeri is, and Leah is, at least in the IRC.

Anyway, this is getting rambly. Just wanted to say hi, and find out if there's anyone I remember or who remembers me! Otherwise, nice to meet you guys.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
31st March 2009, 11:08 PM
Location England? I see you're up quite early, earlier than me! Well Welcome Back!

Knux_The_Echidna
31st March 2009, 11:13 PM
If by 'up early' you mean 'up really really late' then yes I am xD

And thanks =D

firepokemon
1st April 2009, 06:50 AM
Howdy

Dogadon - OOh there's a name I remember.
Wergoheb - Last seen on Serebii.net's irc channel. Still cool.
Ninetales3001 - Still gay apparently normal again after having that weird cosplay female fetish.
pikachuinapeartree - Can't remember
curlz - dunno
Leah the albino moogle whose old screenname I can't recall - Dunno
kurai (I think) - Hyrulian_Genius - On #pbs
Aeriana - Still at #pokemasters
the_oddish (I think) - Dont remember.
Onix11 - Went and married some guy in #pokemasters whose name I can't remember sister who also presided on #pokemasters. They broke up. Onix11 depressed.
Ctrice - synirc.
SerebiiPP - Fagging his way on #spp
Hyrulian_Genius - Is Kurai
firepokemon - Here I am. Still lame.
PikachuPikablu - OMG PP rocked. I remember when he and Gyro were having hilarious fights over Irc drama. Good times.