PDA

View Full Version : Fading Text

Number1ChanseyFan
8th April 2009, 08:12 AM
A couple of times people have posted in this forum asking for a link to the fading text page and I gave them the website link, and yet here I am asking somebody else if they know where to find one now!! ^_^

It appears that something terrible has happened, apparently http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/fader/index.html does not exist anymore. (Or maybe hopefully it is only temporarily down?) Does anybody know where another fader is? I found one, but it didn't do the results in UBBcode and it only fades 2 colors, and I need one that can do 3 colors. Any help would be appreciated!!

Lady Vulpix
8th April 2009, 08:40 AM
I don't know, but it sounds like an interesting challenge. If you haven't found one within a week, then let me know and I'll try to make one (I'm not offer to make it now because I have too much work to do this week).

Number1ChanseyFan
8th April 2009, 12:38 PM
Ok, thanks Gabi, you are the best!! ^_^ I'll let you know if I find one in the meantime, but I appreciate your offer!!

EDIT: Thanks Gabi, but it appears that the original website link that I posted is working now, it must have just been temporarily down or something.